谢谢英文翻译各位,翻译

英语翻译“非常感谢各位提供这份工作机会.我没有什么其它问题,确认会take这份offer.我on board的时间下周一或者下下周一都可以,请各位根据公司情况决定.附件为上家公司离职证明.再次感谢XX_百度作业帮
英语翻译“非常感谢各位提供这份工作机会.我没有什么其它问题,确认会take这份offer.我on board的时间下周一或者下下周一都可以,请各位根据公司情况决定.附件为上家公司离职证明.再次感谢XX
英语翻译“非常感谢各位提供这份工作机会.我没有什么其它问题,确认会take这份offer.我on board的时间下周一或者下下周一都可以,请各位根据公司情况决定.附件为上家公司离职证明.再次感谢XX(猎头)的辛苦工作,XX,XX(老板)非常期待与你们一起共事,希望以后工作中多多关照.周末愉快.”
Dear Sir/Madam,Thanks for offering me this job.I have no other questions and will take this offer.I will be on board next week or the week after next week,which can be changed according to your requirement.The release latter can be got from the attachment.Thanks again for the headhunting's hard work and XXX.I am really looking forward to cooperating with you and build good relationship.Have a good weekend.
T" thank you very much for providing the opportunity. I have no other problems, confirm the take the offer. I on board time next week or next week a can, please according to the company's decision. At...
Thank you for offering me the position . I have no further questions and will accept the offer for sure. I can start work on next monday or the Monday following next Monday.(这里建议用具体的日期 要不太混乱了). Please...
"Thank you for your offer the job opportunity. I have no other problems, confirmed the offer. I will take on board of a time next week or down Monday can, please according to company decided to leave ...(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求翻译,谢谢各位啦_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢各位啦
这段时间里;在实习工作中,但我却拒绝放弃,有多少次在深夜里独自一个人发呆、道理,要明白做人的道理,不找借口:生命在于坚持,需要学习的东西很多,我可以向他们学习很多知识,必有我师”,如何与人相处是现代社会的做人的一个最基本的问题,这是我一生中的一笔宝贵财富,自信是多么的重要,正所谓“三人行,在工作中和同事保持良好的关系是很重要的,我可以接受失败,因为我始终相信方法总比困难多,他们就是最好的老师。对于自己这样一个即将步入社会的人来说,找方法,因为我始终相信。同时明白了也真正体会到了作为一名销售,当我遇到工作中的困难时。做事首先要学做人。曾夜不能寐的思考解决方法。这次实习也让我深刻了解到,曾受到无数次的拒绝和嘲讽!这一段时间所学到的经验和知识大多来自领导和同事们的教导;可是第二天又早早的投入到了新的工作当中,有多少次已经决定卷铺盖离开;在具体的市场上,也让我个人更加的成熟和坚强,我不仅学到了很多在书本中学不到的销售知识
提问者采纳
有多少次在深夜里独自一个人发呆, I not only learned a lot of books in the school less 、道理在这段时间里,我可以向他们学习很多知识。About this time the experience and knowledge are mostly from the leadership and colleagues to teach,这是我一生中的一笔宝贵财富, because I always believe that the method is better than the more difficult.做事首先要学做人, when I encounter difficulties at work,我不仅学到了很多在书本中学不到的销售知识, truth to them: life is to adhere to, but I refused to give up。For such a society is the people,他们就是最好的老师, no excuse, had been subjected to numerous rejection and ridicule, keep good relationship and colleagues at wo可是第二天又早早的投入到了新的工作当中。In practice, I can learn a lot of knowledge, this is my life a precious wealth, because I always believe, self-confidence is very important, also let me more and more mature and strong, there must be my teacher&quot, how to get along with people is one of the most basic problems of modern society life,但我却拒绝放弃,不找借口,正所谓“三人行;three of us are walking together, see also realized that as a sales。At the same time,如何与人相处是现代社会的做人的一个最基本的问题, is the so-called &quot!But the very next day early into the new job。You must first learn!这一段时间所学到的经验和知识大多来自领导和同事们的教导,要明白做人的道理, how many times in the middle of the night alone in a daze, they are the best teacher.(请采纳.这次实习也让我深刻了解到,我可以接受失败。This practice also let me deeply aware of,必有我师”,需要学习的东西很多;在实习工作中;在具体的市场上, to find a way.对于自己这样一个即将步入社会的人来说,因为我始终相信,自信是多么的重要,曾受到无数次的拒绝和嘲讽;Once awake at night thinking of solutions.同时明白了也真正体会到了作为一名销售.曾夜不能寐的思考解决方法,有多少次已经决定卷铺盖离开, understand the truth in life, I can accept failure,在工作中和同事保持良好的关系是很重要的:生命在于坚持, how many times has decided to pack up and leave,因为我始终相信方法总比困难多;In the specific market,找方法,当我遇到工作中的困难时;During this time,也让我个人更加的成熟和坚强, need to learn many things
提问者评价
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
During this time, I not only learned a lot of books in the school less than knowledge of sales, also make me more mature In the internship, when I meet with difficulties in the work, don't make excuses, looking for a method. Once awake at night thinking about solutions, because I always believe that method is better In the specific market, had been countless times of rejection and ridicule, how many times in the middle of the night alone in a daze, how many times has decided But the second day early in the new job, because I always believe: life is to insist, I can accept failure, but I ref...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教各位帮忙翻译一下以下做工,谢谢_服装百事通
当前位置: &
& 请教各位帮忙翻译一下以下做工,谢谢
悬赏:5请教各位帮忙翻译一下以下做工,谢谢
距离问题结束还有:0小时0分
1、FAGGOTTING
2、ROLLED RAW EDGE BAND
3、BLING HEM
4、3/8" BAND WITH 1/4" OVER EDGE