帮忙翻译下,谢谢英文翻译!!

请帮忙翻译一下~谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下~谢谢!
if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying,what permission do you have to
整句:if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying,what permission do you have to stay in that country。
提问者采纳
如果你不是你想要申请的国家的公民,你有什么理由和权力住在那个国家。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
what permission do you have to (XXX)如果您不是正在申请的国家的公民,including where these passpnort are now。请出示/说明过去十年内所用过的护照。if you are not a national of the country in wh列出&#47,包括现今正在使用的please give details of any previous passports covering the last 10 years
如果你不是所申请国家的公民,那么你在该国的权限有哪些呢?
to 后面少个词吧....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
By controlling every step in egg production and processing through our vertically-integrated and inline process, focused on supplying the highest-quality egg ingredients to food manufacturers and outstanding egg products to foodservice companiesRembrandt Foods is one of the largest egg producers in the world, we assure our customers the freshest products
提问者采纳
致力于为食品缠商提供高质量的蛋类供应。通过控制纵向与横向蛋类生产加工的每一过程伦布朗食品公司是世界上最大的蛋类食品生产商之一,并对食品餐饮公司提供优质的蛋类产品,我们可以确保为顾客提供最新鲜的(蛋类)产品
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
公司采用垂直结合及内联型管理模式,专注于为食品生产商提供高质量鸡蛋成分,确保为客户提供最新鲜的蛋制品。全人工翻译,并为食品行业公司提供优质的蛋制品,严格控制鸡蛋生产过程和工艺的每一个流程伦勃朗食品公司是全球最大的鸡蛋生产商之一
伦勃朗的食物是其中一个最大的蛋生产商在世界,专注于提供质量上乘的鸡蛋成分食品制造商和优秀的蛋产品,以餐饮公司。通过控制每一步蛋生产和加工,通过我们的结合行内的过程中,我们保证我们的客户最新鲜的产品。
伦勃朗食品公司是全球最大的鸡蛋生产商之一,致力于为食品生产商提供高质量鸡蛋成分,并为食品行业公司提供优质的蛋制品。公司采用垂直结合及内联型管理模式,严格控制鸡蛋生产过程和工艺的每一个流程,确保为客户提供最新鲜的蛋制品。
伦勃朗公司是世界上最大的蛋产品生产商之一,主要给食品制造商供应高质量的蛋类原料以及给食品服务公司供应优质的蛋产品。
通过我们的纵向整合及内处理来控制蛋类生产和加工的每一步骤,我们确保给客户提供最新鲜的产品。Rembrandt 应该是一个公司的名字,你可以再确认这个名字翻得对不对。
伦勃朗的食物是其中一个最大的蛋生产商在世界上,专注于提供质量上乘的鸡蛋成分食品制造商和优秀的蛋产品,和餐饮公司。通过控制每一步蛋生产和加工,通过我们垂直结合型的和行内的模式,确保我们的客户得到最新鲜的产品。
伦勃朗食品是世界上最大的鸡蛋生产商,主要提供高品质的鸡蛋原材料给食品生产商和优良的鸡蛋产品给食品服务公司。通过对鸡蛋的每个生产环节进行掌控和一体化的生产的掌控以及流水线作业,我们可以确保我们的顾客可以吃到最新鲜的食品。
伦勃朗食品公司是全球最大的鸡蛋生产商之一,专注于为食品生产商提供高质量鸡蛋成分,并为食品行业公司提供优质的蛋制品。公司采用垂直结合及内联型管理模式,严格控制鸡蛋生产过程和工艺的每一个流程,确保为客户提供最新鲜的蛋制品。 自己翻得
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'急急急,请大家帮忙翻译下,谢谢啦!!!_百度知道
急急急,请大家帮忙翻译下,谢谢啦!!!
particularly the eyes, borrowed from her own mother, which throughout time has come to represent a woman of many men. The ‘new’ is represented by the couple themselves, as a ‘new’ union. The ‘borrowed’ is something from the families that is to be returned, thus confusing the evil spirits as to who was the actual bride, such as the bride&#39Wedding days are often considered the most important day of many people’s lives, but to help confuse the evil spirits that were believed to be lurking about on this holy day, this to bring wealth, numerous customs and superstitions have developed around the wedding event. For this reason alone.
The veil and the bridesmaids were originated not as decorations or to allow your friends to share in your happy day, or the veil, to the union, something new. Modern day brides often wear a bit of blue material tucked out of sight. So old is this that tracing it back to its origination is nearly impossible, something borrowed, until he is rightfully married to his would-be bride. Some attribute it to Vs shoe, tucked into the bride&#39. In a similar belief, something blue. The sixpence can be any form of money,s wedding dress. The ‘old’ is believed to be the friends and family attending the wedding, in hopes of creating ‘The Perfect Day, others say it is even older than that, both in monetary means and love, “Something old, as in the opposite of red. The veil, the best man is supposed to protect the groom from the day the wedding is first set in motion, confused the evil spirits, and a silver sixpence inside your shoe”, throughout the past and into modern day. Something ‘blue’ is often interpreted to represent the bride’s purity. Bridesmaids would surround the bride!’
A very common custom still honored today is in reference to a time-old saying
提问者采纳
一些蓝色的东西,特别是眼睛,和一枚六便士银币放在你的鞋里」。“借”是从家里拿来的东西。要追溯这古老说法的起源几乎是不可能的。六便士可以是任何形式的货币,在金钱上也在爱情上,如新娘的婚纱或面纱。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译。有些人说是源自维多利亚时代。伴娘伴着新娘,另有人说源头该更早。现代的新娘通常把一点蓝色的布料穿在不显眼的地方,那是对照一古老的说法。“新”是指新婚夫妇。与此说法相类,“新”配成对、一些新的,让恶魔搅不清谁是新娘。盖著脸的面纱。一些“蓝色”的通常被解释作代表新娘的纯洁,伴郎的首要任务是在这一天负责保护新郎,相对于红色,在那个时代,红色是代表一个有许多男人的女人,一个非常普遍的习俗还流行著,直至他正式把准新娘娶过来。面纱和伴娘的起源都不是为著装饰,有许多习俗和迷信都围绕著婚礼的事发展起来,或让你的朋友分享你的快乐,而是在这个神圣的日子,这喻意为新婚夫妇带来富足,用意是扰乱视线婚礼日通常被视为人生大事。相信“旧”该是指来参加婚礼的朋友和家人,塞在新娘的鞋里:「一些旧的,希望创造“完美的一天,多是向新娘的母亲“借”来的,从古至今。仅仅是这个原因,用来迷惑潜伏著的恶魔、一些借来的!”时至今日
提问者评价
谢谢啦,太好了,希望以后多多合作,~~~~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
婚礼的日子通常被认为是最重要的一天,许多人的生命。仅仅出于这个原因,在过去的和现代的一天,许多习俗和迷信在婚礼事件发展,在创造“完美的一天的希望!'
一个非常普遍的风俗还荣幸的是在参考时间今天老说,“一些旧的,一些新的东西,一些借来的,一些蓝色的东西,和一枚六便士银币在你的鞋子”。所以老这是追溯其起源几乎是不可能的。有些属性是维多利亚时代,另一些人说它是比这更老。“老”被认为是朋友和家人参加婚礼。“新”是由夫妇表示,作为一个新的联盟。“借”是从家庭,是要回来的东西,如新娘的婚纱,或面纱,她自己的母亲借来的。一些“蓝色”通常被解释成代表新娘的纯洁,在红色的相反的,它在整个时间来代表一个许多男人的女人。现代的新娘通常穿一点蓝料塞的视线。六便士可以是任何形式的...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁再帮我翻译一下,英文,谢谢!Hi, I am sorry for the delay in replying to your last question but this is the busiest week of the year for me. I should have explained to you that in order to receive the plates at a discount you would need to pur_百度作业帮
再帮我翻译一下,英文,谢谢!Hi, I am sorry for the delay in replying to your last question but this is the busiest week of the year for me. I should have explained to you that in order to receive the plates at a discount you would need to pur
再帮我翻译一下,英文,谢谢!Hi, I am sorry for the delay in replying to your last question but this is the busiest week of the year for me. I should have explained to you that in order to receive the plates at a discount you would need to purchase just one through Ebay and I would invoice you direct for the other two. As you have purchased all three plates through Ebay I have had to pay Ebay fees on them all. Leave it with me and I will look at the invoice and see if I can reduce it for you in line with the original quotation I gave you.
嗨,我很抱歉这么晚才回答你最后一个问题,但是这周是今年最繁忙的一周.我应该向你解释了,为了折扣价能买到盘子,你需要在易趣网购买一只,而我会直接为其他两个给你开发票.而你通过易趣网购买所有的3个盘子,我就得支付他们所有的费用.留给我,我会看发票,看看我是否能在内线减少起先给你的报价.

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢 翻译 的文章

随机推荐