两人对话搞笑段子英语对话 关于体育运动 加翻译器

求英语演讲稿 两人对话的 初中水平 1,2分钟即可 最好关于体育 其他也可以一定重金悬赏!要带翻译!!!!!
怪叔叔漾s6揿
A:What a pity!I had to go to a wedding yesterday so I haven’t watched the final of 110m hurdles.B:Well,flying man Liu Xiang won undoubtedly.A:Wow,if I am correct,it is the third gold medal he won in the national games.B:Yes,he won the grand slam.A:Did he slow down after clearing all hurdles as what he did in heat?B:No,his competitors like Jiwei and Shi dongpeng gave him some pressure so in order to assure his first place he could not slow down obviously.A:Did he perform his best status?B:I think not,he said he just took a conservative policy in the national games.The game was more like a practice to him.A:He never let people down.We all know the return of the king!B:Let’s wait and see his better and better performance!
要翻译!!
A:太遗憾了!昨天我不得不去参加一个婚礼所以我没能看到110米跨栏比赛的决赛。
B:飞人刘翔毫无疑问的赢了。
A:哇,如果我没有记错的话,这是他在全运会上赢得的第三块金牌。
B:是的,他实现了大满贯。
A:他跟预赛中一样在跨完所有栏后减速了吗?
B:没有,他的竞争者纪伟,史东鹏等给了他一些压力,所以为了保证自己的第一名位置,他不能明显的减速。
A:他表现了他的最佳状态吗?
B:我认为不是,他说他在全运会中采取了保守的策略。这场比赛对他而言更像场训练。
A:他从不让我们失望。我们都知道王者归来了!
B:让我们拭目以待他更加精彩的表现!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
哇呀~我才五年级
扫描下载二维码求经典带翻译的英语两人口语对话段落
A:Want some more dessert?A:要吃些甜品吗?B:No,thank you.I've had enough.I can't eat any more.B:不要了,我饱了,吃不下了.A:How is life?A:生活如何?B:Never been better.I was promoted last Friday.B:从来没这么好过,上星期五我升职了.A:Wow,congratulations!A:哇,恭喜你.
能再长一点儿吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
想学好英语,首先要培养对英语的兴趣。“兴趣是最好的老师”,兴趣是学习英语的巨大动力,有了兴趣,学习就会事半功倍。 可以从一下4点中找出学习方法; 第一,从电视、电影、新闻中学习英语 第二,善用录音带锻炼听说能力 第三,练习朗读,好处多多第四,不要过度依赖字典,多揣摩单词的意思
搜搜:李阳say培训...
M: Hey, Jane, do you play bridge? 嗨,简,你玩牌吗? W: No, I don’t play card games. But I do know how to play chess. How about you? 不,我不会玩牌。不过我会玩国际象棋.你呢? M: Well, I happen to be one of the...
A: How is life?A: 生活如何?B: Never been better. I was promoted last Friday.B: 从来没这么好过,上星期五我升职了。A: Wow, congratulations!A: 哇,恭喜你。B: What about you, everything goes well?...
扫描下载二维码参加体育运动 的翻译是:Take part in sports 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
参加体育运动
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Take part in sports
Take part in sports
Take part in sports
participating in sport
Participation sports
相关内容&a3.5 drill - thru 3.5钻子-通过 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!The proxy server received an invalid response from upstream server 代理服务器从在上游服务器收到了无效答复 & a开发并生产 Develops and produces & a听说你无法融入新的班级中 正在翻译,请等待... & a美国人说他们将结束萨达姆的独裁,并提供人道主义 The American said they finished Saddam's dictatorship, and provides the humanitarianism & ayou do not know how much i think about you 您不知道多少我考虑您 & a课外阅读 Outside reading & aIf parents bring up a child with the aim of turning the child into a genius 如果父母培养孩子打算把孩子变成天才 & a我希望你能找一个好的朋友代替那些人 I hoped you can ask a good friend to replace these people & aVIA BA
通过BA Q 必需 Q- 是被移动的故障定位测试 & a交易是有可能的 正在翻译,请等待... & aJan 04, 年1月04日 & aForeign countries would have to start the activity, 正在翻译,请等待... & a我在大邑县 I in Dayi County & a据我所知我们班每个同学都有手机 正在翻译,请等待... & azappers zappers & aEVEN PAGES 偶数页 & a让我们就到这里为止吧 正在翻译,请等待... & a你想怎么样 正在翻译,请等待... & a这一点我的朋友们知道的都很清楚 This point the friends of mine know very are all clear & amaybe i will not meet one who love me so deeply 可能我不会遇见一谁那么深深地爱我 & a因为看见社会的现实,听见的虚幻 目に見える社会の現実のために、非現実的聞く & athe five principles of peaceful co-existence 和平共处五项原则 & a她开始相信,她最终也会成为一个有用的人生活下去 She starts to believe that, she finally also can become a useful life to go on living & a不怜悯 正在翻译,请等待... & a清洗太阳眼镜 Cleans the sunglasses & a我有一个好朋友,他叫TOM,13岁 I have a good friend, he calls the TOM,13 year old & a大学期间负责学生的党、团活动 University period is responsible for student's party, the group moves & alets paint 让油漆 & aLuxuriant oath,candidates unreachable smile 丰富的誓言,候选人不能得到的微笑 & a这样一路走上去 Such group walks & a要有多坚强才能念念不忘。 Must have strongly can never forget. & ain 776 bc 在776 BC & a明天我们到山顶后会野餐,可能做游戏 Will tomorrow meet the picnic after we the summit, possibly will do plays & aoutput current meter 输出电流米 & a这个爆炸性的新闻一公布,就立即引起了世界各国的强烈反响,赞成者有之,反对者更多。 A this explosive news announcement, immediately caused the various countries strong reprecussion, the supportor had it, the opponent were more. & aASP(应用服务提供商)的服务公司提供的应用服务提供了一种电子网络在单对多模式,和一种基于订购随手随付的收费模式,按照客户特定的服务来保证。由于另一种类型外包型的存在,ASP对于各类企业,尤其是那些并没有必要的资金来投资于主要系统如ERP和CRM中小型公司来说更为显著。根据信息周刊的调查,ASP模式提供了许多好处:保证性能水平,可预测的成本,服务的专业知识,保证应用正常运行时间,及其他福利,包括可扩展性,自动升级,快速实施,以及数据备份和恢复能力。
& a正式老师说的话鼓励我转变了学习态度 Official teacher said the speech encouraged me to transform the study manner & a戏剧性 Theatrical nature & a今天几号? Today how many numbers? & a男女? 人および女性か。 & a我不太肯定 I not too affirmed & a把Half-Life Launcher改成Half-Life Launcher Alters to Half-Life Launcher Half-Life Launcher & a江西理工大学 正在翻译,请等待... & a驱动系统 Actuation system & aNPSG.02.05.01 Requirement 2E NPSG.02.05.01要求2E & aWho is this boy and
this girl? 这个女孩是谁这个男孩和? & a内心充满紧张感 Innermost feelings fill tense feeling & ament process is most effective only after these tools are completely integrated within a common product data and 在这些工具在共同的产品数据之内是完全地联合和之后, ment过程是最有效的 & a水是一种健康的饮品 The water is one kind of healthy drinks & a他午餐想吃一些茄子 His lunch wants to eat some eggplants & awhat does taren father do 什么taren父亲做 & aThe book was a great success. 书是巨大成功。 & acontent-rich 富有内容 & a政府派了官兵前往灾区抗洪救灾,全国各地的人们捐款捐物救援灾区 The government sent the officers and soldiers to go to the disaster area flood-fighting disaster relief, each place people donates money contributes goods to charity to rescue the disaster area & a温迪也许不同于其他学生 Warm enlightens is perhaps different with other students & a参加体育运动 Participation sports &翻译练习03_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
翻译练习03
上传于||文档简介
&&C​A​T​T​I​教​材​文​章​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 两人对话搞笑段子 的文章

随机推荐