always come to me丅o me什么意思

2013年八年级上册英语期末复习试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年八年级上册英语期末复习试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年八年级上册英语期末复习试题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
大兴中学2013――2014学年度八年级(上)英语期末复习试题班级_______&&& 姓名________&&& 学号_________一、用括号里的词的适当形式。1. If you give me time, I ________ (find) the solution.2. If you want to pass, you _________ (have to) study hard.3. What _________ (happen) if they don’t agree with each other?4. Beckham is a famous football ________(play). 5. My& father made a living by _______(sell)small toys when he was young.&&&&&&& 6. Did the children enjoy_______(they)in the party last Sunday?7. The college graduate enjoyed _______(teach)in the poor mountain area 8. He______(have)a great time if he ______(come)to the party tomorrow.&&&&& 9. I think tomorrow is a good time______(have)the party, Everyone______(have)fun at that time.&&&&& 10. Half the class _______(stay)at home on the weekend now.&&&&& 11. I will also be able _______ (work)outside sometimes. 12. What about _______(listen)to the radio?&&&&&&& 13. The______(three)shirt is the nicest of all.&&&&&&&&&&& 14. This bag is much_______(big)than that one.& 15. Most students spent more than one hour_______(write)the composition.&&&&&& 16. All of us were surprised____(see)how Americans abused the Iraqi prisoners.&&&& 17. I don't know if he __(come)tomorrow, but if he __(come)tomorrow, I'll let you. 18.________ (join)the Lions, and you_______(become)a great soccer player.&&&&&&&& 19. In the past, Peter ______(spend )a lot of time every day_______(play)football.&&& 20. If he_____(stay)at home, he'll be sorry. 21. I am learning how_______(swim).& 22. Many of& my friends are_____(lawyer).23. ______(watch)TV too much is bad for your eyes.& 24. Could you tell us the ______(different)between these two styles of music? 二. 句型转换。1.If I go to the party, I'll bring them some flowers .(对划线部分提问)_____ ______ _____ bring ______if you go to the party?2.Study hard, and you'll pass the English exam.______& ______study hard, ______pass the English exam3.Wear jeans, and we won't let you in.=_____& ______wear& jeans, we won't let you in.&&&&& 4. I will study English hard.&& I will teach English in a school.(用if合并)_______________________________________________________________三.根据汉语意思,完成下列句子1. 他如果看电视太久了,他的父母会不高兴。 &If he _________ TV too much, his parents __________ __________ unhappy.2. 如果他有空,他会帮助你的。If he _____________, he __________& you.3. 如果我们不去开会,会发生什么?& _____ _____ _____ if we ____ go to the meeting?四.单项选择(& ) 1. --- ____ your friend _____ the guitar at the concert?--- Yes, he will. &&&& A. W plays&&&&& B. S play&&&& C. W play&&&&& D. Do; play(& ) 2. If he ______ go to college, he will have to work. A. to&& B. does&& C. doesn’t&&& D. isn’t(& ) 3. There are many tall trees on _______ side of the street.&&&&&&& A. both&&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&&& C. either&&&&&&&& D. neither(& ) 4. --- Why not ________ for help when you were in trouble?--- Next time, I will.&&&&&&& A. you ask&&&&&&& B. ask&&&&&&&& C. asking&&&&&&&& D. to ask &(& ) 5. Uncle Wang sits ________ the bus. He is the driver.&&&&&&& A. in front&&&&& B. in the front&&&& C. in front of&&& D. in the front of(& )6. If you go to the party, you ___ a good time.&&&&&&& A. would have&&&&& B. have&&&&& C. will have&&&& D. had(& )7. Don't bring food to school. If you do, the teachers will _____.&&&&& A. take it away& B. take them away&& C. take away it&&& D. take away them&(& )8. Please ________ your big dictionary when you come here.&&&&&& A. bring&&&& B. take&&& C. carry&&&& D. fetch&(& )9. Don’t ______ jeans to the party.& A. put on& B. wear& C. wearing& D. dress(& )10. Jim asked me _______ him with his math. &&&&&&& A. help&&& B. helping&& C. helped&&& D. to help(& )11. -What are you going to do tomorrow?&&& -______. &&& A. Nothing much&& B. Much nothing&&& C. Not anything&& D. No thing(& )12. If we get there early, we ________ things to a shop.A. buy &B.bought &C.will buy&D.would buy(& )13. They ________watch TV after school.A.sometimes&& &B.sometime &C.some times&D.some time(& )14. The text is very hard for you. There are _____& new words in it.A.a few&B.a little&&& C.few&D.little(& )15.____of the two new books are interesting . A. All&&& B. Both&&& C. Any&& D.Either(& )16.They didn’ t go to bed ______ they finished their homework.A. until&&&& B. because&&&& C. when&&& D. if(& )17.Thank you for ______ me the news. I’ m glad to hear that.A. tell&&&& &B. telling&&&& C. tells&&&& D. told(& )18.Is there ______ I can do for you?A. something&&&& B. anything&&&& C. everything&&& D. nothing(& )19.My watch is not here. Maybe ______ took it.A. somebody&& &B. anybody&&& C. everybody&&&& D. nobody(& )20. This work is ________ for me than for you. A.difficult   B.the most difficult& C.most difficult  D.more difficult   II、用所给单词的适当形式。(10分)1.Did you decide ___________________(visit) your grandparents? 2.There are many ____________________ (different) between them. 3.I can’t stand _________________ (hear) the bad news. 4.Lucy and Lily are the ____________________ (win) of the talent show. 5.This shirt isn’t as ___________________ (good) as that one. 6.He is the ________________________ (bad) student in his class. 7.The news _____________________ (be) so terrible that we all can’t stand. 8.I really enjoyed ____________________ (walk) around town. 9.It is good to relax by ___________________& (use) internet. 10.Did you have fun __________________ (play) at the party? III、句型转换(10分)1. Mary is eighteen years old.(同义句) & Mary is __________________________________ girl.& 2.We walked for another two hours.(同义句) & We walked for ________________________ hours. 3.I go to dance three times a week.(对划线部分提问) &_______________________ do you go to dance? 4.Do you want to come?& (同义句) &_______________ you ________________ to come? 6.Tom isn’t as good as Tim at playing the drum.(同义句) & Tom is ______________ at playing the drum __________________Tim. 7.She is taller than any other student in her class.(同义句) & She is ________________________ student in her class. 8.I think my mother is smarter than my father.(否定句) & I& __________________ my mother ____________________ smarter than my father. 9.What do you think of the movie?(同义句) &___________________________________&& the movie? IV、单项选择(25分)&(& )1.Lily _________ stay at home because of the bad weather. A.had to&&& B.must to&&&& C.must&&& D.should &(& )2.There is __________& junk food here,and it is __________ terrible. A.too much,too much&&&&& B.much too,much too C.too much,much too&&&&& D.much too, much too (& )3.―Do you enjoy __________ here?&&& ―No,I want _________ there by bike. A.walking,to go&&&&& B.to walk, to go&&& C.walking,going&&& D.to walk, going (& )4.We couldn’t see the road clearly _________ the heavy snow. A.because&&&& B.because of&&&& C.so&&&&& D.though (& )5.We stopped _________& and _________ because we were tired and thirsty. A.working,to drink&&&& B.to work, drinking& C.to work, to drink&&&& D.working,drinking (& )6.―_________ do you go to school by bike?&&& ―Only four times a week. A.How many times&&&& B.How often&&&& C.How long&& D.How soon (& )7.He likes playing& _________ tennis,and he dislikes playing _________ drum. A.\, \&&&& B.\, the&&&&& C.the,\&&& D.the,the (& )8.Lisa is _________ than her sister. A.more smarter&&&&& B.much smarter&&& C.more smart&& D.very smarter (& )9.She often pratices _________ English by _________ to the foreigners. A.speaking,talking&&& B.to speak, to talk&&& C.speaking,to talk&&& D.to speak, talking (& )10.He is different& _________ his brother,but he is similar _________ his father. &&&& A.from, from&&& B.to, to&&&& C.from, to&&& D.to, from (& )11.We don’t need a lot of driends _________ they are good. &&&& A.as many as&&&& B.as much as&&& C.as long as&& D.as more as (& )12.When did you _________ home yesterday? &&&& A.reach to&&&& B.get&&&& C.arrive at&&&& D.arrive in (& )13.He often _________ jokes and makes us _________ . &&&& A.talks,laugh&&&& B.tells, laugh&&& C.talks, to laugh&& D.tells, to laugh (& )14.Thanks __________& me! &&&& A.for tell&&&& B.to tell&&& C.to telling&&& D.for telling (& )15.― ________& is it from your home?& ―10 minutes by bus. &&&&& A.How far&&&& B.How long&&&&& C.How often&&& D.How soon (& )16.It’s interesting _________ other people _________& their talent. &&&&& A.to watch, to show&&&& B. to watch, show &&&&& C.watch, to show&&&&&& D.watch, show &(& )17.Parents usually _________ a role in _________ their kids. &&&&& A.play,helping&&&& B.make, helping &&&&& C.play,help&&&&&&& D.make,help& &(& )18.Students should study hard to make their dreams _________. &&&&& A.come out&&&& B.come up&&&& C.come true&& D.come on (& )19.I can’t stand _________ the noisy music,let him&&&&&&&& it. &&&&& A. hearing, stop&&&&& B.to hear,stop &&&&& C.hearing,to stop&&&& D.to hear, to stop (& )20.―Would mind _________ Mickey Mouse?&& ―No, I enjoy _________ it. &&&&& A.watching, watching&&&& B.to watch, to watch&&&&& C.watching, to watch&&&&& D.to watch, watching (& )21.Mickey Mouse was the first cartoon _________ sound. &&&&& A.and&&&& B.of&&&&& C.with&&&& D.in (& )22.―Who can sing the most beautifully?&&&& ―_________.&&&&& A.It’s up for&&&&& B.That’s up to you&& &&&&& C.It decides for you&&& D.It decides to you (& )23.If I have _______ ,I can do __________.&&&&&& . &&&&& A.enoght time, enogh well&&&& B.enough time,well enough &&&&& C.time enough, enough well&&& D.time enough,well enogh (& )24.We had a good time ________ because of the fine weather. &&&&& A.to dance&&&& B.at dancing&&&&& C.dancing&& D.of dancing (& )25. _________ it rained heavy, _________ went on visiting. &&&&& A.Though, but&&&& B.But, though&& C.Though, \&& D.Because, \(&& )1. --Could you please do the cleaning?&&&& --______. A. Yes, I could&&& B. Yes, sure&&& C. Here you are&&&& D. You’re welcome&(&& )2. In our city, it’s _____in July, but it’s even ______in August .A. hotter, hottest& B. hot, hot&&& C. hotter, hot&&& D. hot, hotter (&& )3. Jay& Chou’s music sounds________. I like it very much.A. nice&& B. well&& C. bad&& D. quickly (&& )4.We ________ TV when the telephone rang. A. watched B. were watching C. watch D. are watching &(&& )5. Michael has ________ temperature so he has to stay in _____ bed. A. the B. the& C. /& D. / &(&& )7.The air here is not as clean as ____ in my hometown. A. this&&& B. it&&&& C. that&&&& D. its (&& )8. It’s very important ________ us ________ English well. A. of …learning B. for… learning C. of…to learn D. for…to learn&(&& )9. The policeman asked the children________ in the street. A. not to play&& B. to not play&& C. don’t play&& D. playing (&& )10. I _______ go to bed ________ I finished my homework. A. didn’t, when&& B. /, until&&& C. didn’t, until&& D.won’t, until&(&& )12. All the people should do their best __________ the work. A. to finish B. finish C. finished D. finishing 六、用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。76. Mary’s brother is as __________ (health) as her sister. 77. My pen is new,but hers is ___________(new) than mine.. 78. It’s necessary for us ______________ (learn) English well. 79. The storybook is ____________________ (interest) of the three.&&&&&& 一、单项选择。(&& ) 1、―________ did you go on vacation?&&&& ―Hong Kong.& A. What&&& B. How&&&& C. Where&&& D. When (&& ) 2、Of all the students, Angie is the _________but studies ______than others.& A. shorter, best&&&& B. shortest, better&&&& C. shortest, best&&& D. shorter, better&& (&& ) 3、I’m sure you can jump as ________as Jim if you wear your sports shoes.& A. tall&&&&&&& B. taller&&&&&& C. higher&&&&& D. high& (&& ) 4、The news _________ pretty educational.& A. be&&&&&&&&& B.is&&&&&&&& C.are&&&&&&&&&&& D. am& (&& ) 5、Our math teacher was ill yesterday, so Mr Li took _______ place. A. he&&&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&& C. he’s&& D. his &(& ) 8、He is different _____his brother,but he is similar _____his father. A.from, from&&&&&& B.to, to&&&&&&& C.from, to&&&&&& D.to, from (& ) 9、Lin li is _______ in her class.& A. the younger&&&&&&& B. younger&&&&&& C. youngest&&&&&& D. the youngest (& )10、I think math is as _________ as music.& A.interesting&&&&& B.more interesting&&&&&& C.most interesting&&&&& D.the most interesting &(& )16、In China, many families are ______ to buy cars these days.& A enough rich&&&&&&&&&& B rich enough&&&&&&&&&&&& C very rich&&&& D. too rich &(& )19、I think English is ________than PE.& A.much important&& B. important& C.much more important&&& D. more much important& ( )20、―I can’t find my CDs.&&& ―_______ you put them in that bag.&& A. Must&&&& B. May be&&&&&& C. Maybe&&&&&& D. May &(& )25.---When ___ Jack ___ for Shanghai?&&& ---Tomorrow morning.A.& leaving B. leave& .D . leave (& )26. I don’t think the kid can ____ the stories.A. finishes reading& B. finish reading&& C. finishes to read&& D. finish to read(& )35. My mother ______ one hour cooking every evening .A.&spends& B. takes& C. needs& D. pays&(& )37. It will ______ you much &time to finish the hard work .A.&spend& B. take& C. use& D. need(& )38. Her mother asks her ______ walk to school because it takes her too much time.A.&to not& B. to& C. don’t& D. not to (& )39.Sally was so careful that she made ____ mistakes in the exam.A.&a few B. a little C. few& D. little(& )40. We arrived ____ Chengdu ___ a sunny summer morning.A.& on& B. on& C. in& D. in(& )41. ---How does your father go to work?&&& ---_____A. By the bus& B. To the bus&&& C. By bus&&&& D. On bus&(& )43. ---What are you doing_______ vacation?& ---I’m camping.A.&for&& B. with&& C. about&&& D. on(& )44. ---We’re going to Mount Emei this weekend.&& ---_____.A. Have a good rest&& B. Have a good timeC. It’s dangerous&&&&& D. It’s interesting &(& )45. ---Why not drink some hot water?&&& --- _____.&A. I have no water&& B. I have a sore throatC. That’s a good idea& D. Too bad(& )46. Please eat a balanced diet to ___healthy.&& A. have B. make& C. stay& D. needA.&(& )48. Jack eats meat once ___ twice a month.&&& A. or B. and C. but& D. on&(& )49.My sister is only two years old , and I must ____ her on Sunday.A.&look like&&&& B. look at&&& C. look after&&&&& D. look for(& )50. ---How often do you surf the Internet ?&& ---______.A. Three times a week&&& B. A week three timesC. Three weeks a time&&& D. Three time a week五、&句子转换1.I always eat junk food.(改为完全否定句)& I ________ eat junk food.2. I go to the movies twice a month.(对划线部分提问)&____& __& _________& ________you go to the movies?3. Every night he sleeps ten hours. (对划线部分提问)&_________& ________& _________he& ________ every night?4. The Smiths are going to New York on May 10. (对划线部分提问)__& _____ and _________ are the Smiths going?七、根据句意完成句子,一空一词。1、从北京到成都有多远?_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& is it&&&&&&&& Beijing to Chengdu?2、我不想再吃这些不健康的食物了。I&&&&&&&&& want to eat the&&&&&&&&&&& foods&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . 3、对于学生来说,均衡营养非常重要。___________ important for the students to&&&&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&&&&&& diet.一. 单项选择& (每小题1分,共15分)从A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。1.―How are you going to be&&&&&&& ?―I’m going to practice basketball every day.A. a basketball player&& B. a teacher&& C. a pianist&& D. a pilot2. ―&&&&&&&&& does he want to be when he&&&&&&&& ?―He wants to be a computer programmer.A. What, grows up&&& B. How, grows up&& C. What, grow up&&&& D. How, grow up3. The boy wants to be a(n)&&&&&&&&& . He studies math really hard. A. writer&&&& B. cleaner&&&& C. engineer&&&& D. artist4.― My New Year’s r esolution is& to travel to Qingdao.&& ―&&&&&&& .& A. That sounds great&& B. Sorry to hear that& C. Sure&& D. I’d love to5.―Is she going to be&&&&&&&& actor?―Yes. She is taking&&&&&&&&& lessons on weekends now.& A. a, actor&&&& B. an, actor&&&& C. an, acting&&&& D. a, action6. ―Where is Linda?― She may be at home. But I’m not sure&&&&&& it.A. at&&&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&& D. in7. This is an important problem. Please&&&&&&&& .A. write it down&&&&&& B. write down it&&&&&& C. write it in&&&&& D. write in it8. ―&&&& are you going to visit your uncle?― Next week.A. Where&&&&&& B. Who&&&&&& C. Why&&&&& D. When9. My grandfather&&&&&&& me a postcard from New York last week.A. gave&&&&&&&& B. sent&&&&&&&&& C. p assed&&&&&&&&&& D. borrowed11.&&&&&& the beginning of the term, my mother bought me a new schoolbag.A. With&&&&&& B. On&&&&&&& C. At&&&&&& D. By12.His resolution&&&&&&& the life in the next year.A. has to do with&&&&& B. is good at&&&&& C. is next to&&&&& D. cross from14. I want to go to the movie tonight. But my parents don’t agree&&&&& me.A. with&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&& C. at&&&&& D. in五 用所给词的正确形式填空(每小题1分,共5分)。1. I am going to ___________ (be) a doctor when I grow up.2. Jack plays the violin very well. He must be a&&&&&& (violin) when he grows up. 3.He goes back home&&&&&&& (week).4.What’s the&&&&&& (mean) of what he said?5. The&&&&&& (begin) of the meeting is a video about animals.六、根据汉语完成句子(每空1分,共10分)1. 李伟昨天制定了他的新年计划。Li Wei&&&&&&&&& his New Year’s&&&&&&&&& yesterday.2. 他打算怎样成为一名职业篮球运动员?&&&&&&&&&& is he going to&&&&&& a basketball player?3.最好的决定就是没有任何决心。The best&&&&&&&&&&&& is to have no&&&&&&&&&& .4. 我打算努力学习并取得好成绩。I am going to& study&&&&&&&&&& and&&&&&&&&& good grades.5.下一年你打算做什么?&&&&&&&&& are you&&&&&&&&&&& to do next year?七、句型转换1. He is going to go to a cooking school. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&& is he going to&&&&&& ?2.My father wants to be a pilot. (写出一般疑问句)&&&&&& your father&&&&&& to be a pilot?3.It’s a good time to make resolutions at the beginning of the year.(写出同义句)The&&&&&&& of the year is a good time for&&&&&&& resolutions.4.Will you make a model plane for her? (写出同义句)&&&&& you&&&&&&& to make a model plane for her?5.The resolution is so hard that he can’t keep it. (写出同义句)The resolution is&&&&&& hard for him&&&&& keep.II.用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)1.I can’t stand&&&&&& (listen) to the noisy music.2.There&&&&&& (be) some exciting news in today’s newspaper.3.Would you mind&&&&&& (open) the window?4.Did you watch&&&&&&& (sport) show on TV yesterday?5.Where do you plan&&&&& (go) this Sunday?6.Do you want&&&&&& (watch) the news?7.Sally thinks soap operas are&&&&&&&&&&& (educational) than sitcoms.8.I hope&&&&&&& (watch) the action movie one day.9.Yao Ming is a&&&&&&&& (success) player in NBA.10.I think Xi Yangyang is as&&&&&&&& (famous) as Mikey Mouse.IV、句型转换(10分)1.I hope to find out what’s happening around the world.(同义句)& I hope to find out what’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& around the world.2.They may not be very excited.(同义句)&&&&&&&&& they&&&&&&&&& very excited.3.Do you want to watch the news?(同义句)&&&&&&& you&&&&&& to watch the news? 4.He never wants to watch a game show,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?(完成反意问句)5.John wants to watch talk shows because they’re enjoyable.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& John&&&&&&& to watch talk show?6.Over 80 years ago,he first appeared in the cartoon Steamboat While.(同义句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80 years ago,he first appeared in the cartoon Steamboat While.7.What do you think of talk show?(同义句)&&&&&&&&& do you&&&&&&& talk show?8.The other cartoons are not as famous as Mickey?(同义句)& Mickey is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the other cartoons.& Mickey is& the other cartoons.& Mickey is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of all the cartoons.V.选择填空(25分)(& )1.I don’t mind&&&&&&&& you with your English.A.help&&& B.to help&&& C.helping&&& D.helps(& )2.I can’t stand&&&&&&& the terrible TV show.A.watch&&&& B.watching&&&& C.to watch&&& D.watched(& )3. That magazine&&&&&&& every Monday.<es out&& B.comes up&&& C.comes over&&& D.comes true(& )4.we should&&&&&&&& Lei Feng.&&&& A.learn from&&&& B.learn with&&&& C.learn to&&& D.learn after(& )5.Let’s&&&&&&& here,let him&&&&&&&& there.&&&& A.sit,stand&&& B.to sit, to stand&& C.to sit,stand&& D.sit,to stand(& )6.She often plans&&&&&&& something to help others.&&&& A.to do&&& B.does&&&& C.do&&&& D.doing(& )7.―What happened&&&&&& you yesterday?&&&& ―I happened&&&&&& meet my old friend,Lucy.&&&& A.to,to&&& B.with, to&&& C.to,with&&& D.with,with(& )8.They are trying&&&&&&& what is going on around the world.&&&& A.look for&&& B.to look for&&& C.to find out&& D.find out&(& )10.&&&&&&& November 18,1978,Mickey became foumas.&&&& A.In&&&& B.At&&&&& C.On&&&&& D.Of(& )11.&&&&&& ,he made 87 cartoons with Mickey.&&&& A.In 1930s&&&& B.In the 1930’s&&&& C.In the 1930&&& D.On the 1930s(& )12.Walt Disney made 87 cartoons&&&&&&& ,he became&&&&&&&& .&&&& A.successful,successful&&&& B.successfully,successfully&&&& C.successful, successfully&& D.successfully,successful(& )13.I saw two&&&&&&&&&&&&&& an apple when I came by.&&&&& A.mice,eating&&& B.mouses,eating&&&& C.mice,ate&&& D.mouses,ate(& )14.Mickey Mouse was the first cartoon&&&&&&&& sound and music.&&&&& A.and&&& B.with&&& C.in&&&& D.of (& )15.He always tries to face any&&&&&&& and met some&&&&&&& things.&&&&& A.danger,dangerous&&&& B.danger,danger&&&& C.dangerous,dangerous& D.dangerous, danger& (& )16.We should eat many fruits&&&&&&&& apples and oranges.&&&&& A.for example&&&& B.such as&&&& C.so as&&& D.such like(& )17.There isn’t&&&&&&&&& in today’s newspaper.&&&&& A.something new&&&&& B.new something&&&&& C.anything new&&&&&& D.new anything(& )18.Mr Wang didn’t come,so Mrs Wang&&&&&&& .&&&& A.took him place&&&& B.took his place& &&&& C.took of him&&&&&&& D,became him(& )19.At the party,Lucy&&&&&&&& like a Mickey Mouse to make us&&&&&&& .&&&& A.dressed up, laugh&&&& B.dressed up,to laugh&&&& C.dressed on,laugh&&&&& D.dressed on,to laugh(& )20.I think the actress&&&&&&&&& well.&&&& A.did Mulan’s role&&&& B.did Mulan’s way&&&& C.played Mulan’s role&& D.played Mulan’s way& (& )21.The actors&&&&&&&& in the movie.&&&& A.was good&&&& B.did a good job&& C.did good&&& D.played good(& )22. ―I think Boonie Bears(熊出没)isn’t as&&&&&&& as Pleasant Goat(喜羊羊).&&&&& ―I agree with you.& Boonie Bears is&&&&&&&& than Pleasant Goat.&&&&& A.famous,more famous&&&& B.famous,less famous&&&&& C.more famous,less famous&& D.less famous,more famous(& )23.Kong Fansen is&&&&&&& educational movie,most people felt&&&&&& .&&&&& A.an, exciting&&&& B.an,excited&&& C.a,exciting&& D.a excited(& )24.―What do you&&&&&&& the movie?&&&&& &―It is very educational.&&&&& A.think of&&&&& B.like&&&& C.like of&&& D.think(& )25.Mulan is&&&&&&& exciting movie. It comes from&&&&&& old Chinese story.&&&&& A.an,an&&& B.a,an&&&& C.an,a&&& D.a,a II.根据句意用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)&1.He is&&&&&&&& (funny) than the other students in his class.2.Did you have fun&&&&&& (learn) something?&3.Nelly practiced&&&&&&& (dance) a lot more than Lisa.&4.His mother often makes him&&&&&&& (clean) his room on weekends.&5.Lisa practiced a lot more and wanted&&&&&&& (win).&6.It’s necessary for us&&&&&&&& (learn) English well.&7.He is&&&&&&&& (different) from his brother. They have some&&&&&&&& (different).&8.I’m&&&&&&&&&& (good) at physics than my sister.III.句型转换1.I like singing. My sister likes singing,too.(合并为一个句子)&& My sister and I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& singing.&2.Sue is twelve years old. Gina is fourteen years old.(合并一个句子)&& Sue is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Gina.&& Gina is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sue.&& Sue isn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Gina.&& Gina isn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sue.&3.I think he is good at playing soccer.(改为否定句)&& I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& he&&&&&&&&&&& good at playing soccer.&4.John enjoys swimming. Peter enjoys swimming,too.(合并为一句)&&&&&&&&& John&&&&&&&& Peter&&&&&&&&& swimming.&5.Jim is twelve years old. Tim is twelve years old,too.(合并为一句)&& Jim is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Tim.&6.Huang lei isn’t good at tennis as Larry.(同义句)& Larry is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Hunag Lei.&7.The English Stududy Center needs a weekend student helper for primary school student.(提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the English Study Center&&&&&&&&& for primary school student?&8.Larry works harder than Huang Lei.(改为否定句)& Larry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& harder than Huang Lei.IV.选择填空(25分)(& )1.She is talented&&&&&&& music but I am good&&&&&&&& sports.&&&& A.in, at&&&& B.at,in&&&& C.at,at&&&& D.in,in(& )2.It’s very important for him&&&&&&&& me laugh.& A.to make&&&& B.making&&& C.makes&&& D.made(& )3. _________you don’t give up(放弃),your dreams will come true. A. As long as B. As soon as C. As well as& D.As often as&(& )4.If you want to be a student helper,please call him&&&&&&& 443―5667.&&&& A.at&&&&&& B.in&&&&& C.of&&& D.on(& )5.This is my friend. He is&&&&&&&&& less outgoing than I am.&&&& A.much&&&& B.much more&&&&& C.more&&&& D.very&(& )6.Tara and her sister&&&&&&&& quiet and they&&&&&&&&& sports.&&&& A.are both,both like&&&& B.are both, like both&&&& C.both are, both like&& D.both are,like both(& )7.If you want to be a student helper, you must be good&&&&&&& children.&&&& A.at&&&& B.with&&&&& C.for&&& D.in&(& )8.Tom can play&&&&&&& drums,but Sam can play&&&&&&& tennis.&&&& A.the,the&&&& B.the,/&&&& C./,the&&& D./,/(& )9.Lily’s books are new than&&&&&&&& .&& A.we&&& B.us&&&&& C.our&&&& D.ours(& )10. ―Have you seen the funny movie Let the Bullet Fly? ―Yes,it made me ___________ many times. A.laugh&& B. cry&&& C. Sleep&&& D. sing (& )11. It’s important _________ us _________ _English well. A. learning& B. to learn& C. Of; to learn& D. learning (& )12. Betty and Mary are in _________ school,but they are in __________ Classes. A.different&&&&&&&&&& B.the different& C. the different&&&&&&& D.different (& )13.―Let’s go shopping at the new mall. ―Why not shop online?& It’s ____.&&&& A. expensive& B. more expensive&& C. Less expensive&& D. less cheapest(& )14. Now, some robots(机器人) are ____________ to do the same things ______ people. .A.as B.for C,as D:with &(& )15. The fantastic music made the students______relaxed.&& A. feel&& B. feels&& C. felt&& D, to feel (& )16. Someone says“ Time is money. “But I think time is_________ important than Money. A. least&& B. Much&& C. even more&& D. much least (& )17. My friend likes singing and talking with others. But I often stay at home to watch TV. So my friend is________ than me.&&&&&& A. quieter&& B. more serious&&& C. more outgoing& D. more wilder (& )18,The girl&&&&&&& shorter hair than& Lisa.&&&&& A.has&&& B.have&&&& C.with&&&& D.and二.用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________(one) a week. 2. He spends more than an hour __________(exercise) every day. 3. He didn’t go to school. He could ____&& ____(hard) read or write. 4. It’s a good habit to brush your&&&&&&&&&& (tooth) every day. 5.To keep healthy,I decide _______ (exercise) half an hour every day. 6.Look! Your pet dog is&&&&&&&& (die). 7.Exercise is&&&&&&&& (health) for the mind and the body.&8. Your sweater is beautiful. I want _________(buy) one,too. 9. How about&&&&&&&& (go) shopping on Sundays?10. He usually study English by&&&&&&&& (read) it in the morning.三.根据汉语提示,完成句子。&1.They always go to bed early,they never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (熬夜).&2.I go shopping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (一周三次).&3.Vegetables are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (对……有好处)our health.&4.Most students use internet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (为了好玩)and not for homework.&5.He plays soccer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (至少) four time a month.&6.We found only&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (百分之十五) of the students exercise every day.&7. --_________& _______(多久一次)does your brother exercise?& --Every day. &8.She is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (一个五岁的) girl.&9.Her parents are not very because she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (几乎从不)helps with housework.&10.We think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (放松的最好办法)is through exercise.四.句型转换(10%)1..I always eat junk food,(改为否定句)&& &I __________ eat junk food. 2.I seldom(几乎不)eat junk food.(改为同义句) &I______ _________ eat iunk food.3.Mary is 16 years old.(改为同义句) &Mary is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& girl.4.I go to school five days a week.(提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do you go to school a week?5. I sleep nine hours every night. (对画线部分提问)& ________ _______ do you sleep?6.She usually watches TV for over two hours a day.(同义句) She usually watches TV for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& two hours a day.五.选择填空(25%)(& )1.Tom studies _______.&& He _______plays with his friends. A. hard&& B. hardly&& C. Hhardly&& D. hard (& )2.Jane is&&&&&&&&& high school student in the United States.A.a 18-year-old&&&& B.a 18-years-old&&&&& C.an 18-years-old&&& D.an 18-year-old&(& )3. ―How often do you drink milk? ―I don’t like it,so I _____drink it.& A.always&& B.usually&& C.hardly ever&& D. often (& )4.“85%of the students in our class like English.”means “ _____students in our class like English.” A.All&& B.Most&& C.Few&& D.No (& )5―Does Antony always finish his homework on time?&―Yes,of course. He_____ leaves today’s work until tomorrow.&& A.also&&& B.never&&& C.only&& D.usually &(& )6.―How often does the train run to Jinan ? ―_____twenty minutes.& A.Any& B.Each&& C.Every& D.Another &(& )7.Mr.Li asks the students_____in the river, because it’s too dangerous.& A.swim B.to swim C.not to swim D.to not swim (& )8..If you have a toothache(牙痛),you can go to see a _____ .& A.doctor&& B.dentist&& C. teacher&& D.policeman (& )9. Reading aloud is the best way&&& English.& A.to learn&& B.learning&& C.to learn& D.learns (& )10.―I can’t find my CDs.&& ―_______you put them in that bag. A. Must&& B. May be&& C. Maybe&& D. May (& )11.Peter is my best friend. He often helps&&& science.&A. me with& B, my with C. me on D. me of(& )12.―What about_______ a rest?&& ―OK!Let’s go for a walk. A.&to have&& B. had&& C. have&& D. having (& )13.―How many books in the bag are yours?&& ―&&&&&&& of them is mine.A.No one&&& B.None&&&& C.Not one&&&& D.Noone (& )14. ―____do you watch TV every week? ―Less than two hours. I often have much homework to do. A.How many&&& B. How much&&& C. How long&&& D. How often (& )15.What do you usually do&&&&&& weekends?&&&& A.on&&& B.of&&& C.in&&&& D.with(& )16.Did you find the answer&&&&&& the question about&&&&&&& TV very interesting?A.to, watching&&& B,of, watching&&& C.to,watched&&& D.of , watchedII. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)&1. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________ (one) a week. 2. He spends more than an hour __________ (exercise) every day. 3. He didn’t go to school. He could ________ (hard) read or write. 4. It’s a good habit to brush your&&&&&&&&&& (tooth) every day. 5. To keep healthy,I decide _______ (exercise) half an hour every day. 6. Look! Your pet dog is&&&&&&&&& (die). 7. Exercise is&&&&&&&& (health) for the mind and the body.&8. Your sweater is beautiful. I want _________(buy) one,too. 9. How about&&&&&&&& (go) shopping on Sundays?10. He usually study English by&&&&&&&& (read) it in the morning.IV.句型转换(10分)1. I always eat junk food,(改为否定句)&& & I __________ eat junk food. 2.I seldom(几乎不)eat junk food.(改为同义句) &I______ _________ eat junk food.3. Mary is 16 years old.(改为同义句)& &Mary is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& girl.4. I go to school five days a week. (提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do you go to school a week?5. I sleep nine hours every night. (对画线部分提问)& ________ _______ do you sleep?6. Do you want to come? (同义句)&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&& to come?7. She usually watches TV for over two hours a day. (同义句) She usually watches TV for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& two hours a day.8. He never goes shopping on weekend,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?(改为反意疑问句)9. She has a healthy eating habit. (改为同义句)&& Her ________ _______ _________ healthy.10. She eats junk food once a week. (对画线部分提问)& ________ _______ ______she eat junk food? V.选择填空(25分) (& ) 1.―&&&&&&& do you exercise?&& ―Hardly ever.&&& A. How many times&&& B. How often&&&&& C. When&&&&&& D. How(& ) 2. Jane&&&&& stay up late because she didn’t finished his homework.& A. had to&&&&&& B. must&&&&& C. should&&&&& D. must to(& ) 3. Tom studies _______.&& He _______plays with his friends. A. hard&&& B. hardly&&& C. H hardly&& D. hard (& ) 4. Jane is&&&&&&&&& high school student in the United States.A. a 18-year-old&&&& B. a 18-years-old&&&&& C. an 18-years-old&&& D. an 18-year-old(& ) 5. _____ it was very cold, _____ my friend still went swimming in Jialing River this morning. A. A but&&& B. A /&& C. B although&& D. /; although(& ) 6. ―How often do you drink milk? ―I don’t like it, so I _____drink it.& A. always&& B. usually&&&& C. hardly ever&&&& D. often (& ) 7.“85%of the students in our class like English.”means “ _____students in our class like English.” A. All&&&&& B. Most&&&&& C. Few&&&&& D. No (& ) 8. ―How often does the train run to Jinan ? ―_____twenty minutes.& A. Any&&&&&&& B. Each&&&&&& C. Every&&&&&& D. Another &(& ) 9. My dad ________ a teacher when I grow up .&& A. wants me to&&& B. wants me to be&&& C. wants me&&&& D. wanted &(& ) 10. Mr. Li asks the students _____in the river, because it’s too dangerous.& A. swim&&&&&&& B. to swim&&&&&& C. not to swim&&&& D. to not swim &(& ) 11. Reading aloud is the best way& ___& English.& A. to learn&&&&&& B. learning&&&&& C. to learn&&&&&& D. learns(& ) 12. ―I can’t find my CDs.&& ―_______you put them in that bag. A. Must&&&&&&&& B. May be&&&&&& C. Maybe&&&&&& D. May (& ) 13. Peter is my best friend. He often helps&&& science. A. me with&&&&& B. my with&&&&&& C. me on&&&&&&& D. me of(& ) 14. Did you find the answer&&&&&& the question about&&&&&&& TV very interesting?A. to, watching&&&& B. of, watching&&& C. to, watched&&&& D. of, watched二、根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)1.We decided&&&&&&& (go) to the beach near our hotel.2.I really enjoy&&&&&&& (walk) around the town.3.We wanted&&&&&&&& (walk) up to the top.4.My family&&&&&&&& (go) to the beach every summer.5.Did you have a great time&&&&&&&&& (talk) in groups?6. Lucy usually_ ______to school early. But today she ________to school late. (go)7. ---Where did you______ (study) last night? ---No, I__________(help)my mother_______(clean) the room.8.Do you feel like&&&&&&&& (drink) some orange?9.Our teacher often keeps us&&&&&&& (read) English in the morning.10. It’s very interesting _____ ( feed) the pets.五、选择填空(25分)&(& )1.Our teacher often keeps us&&& classroom every day,so we must keep our classroom&&&&&& .&A. clean, clean&& B. cleaning, cleaning&&& C. cleaning, clean&&& D. clean, cleaning(& )2―I am going to London for a holiday next month.& ―_________!A. Have a good time&& B. It’s terrible&& C. Good job&& D. What a pity (& )3.He had to retire(退休)early_____poor health.& A,as a result& B.because& C.so& D.because of &(& )4.I felt _____________when I heard the __________ news. A.& excited B. exciting C. exciting D. excited (& )5.―I feel tired and sleepy. ―Why not stop____ for a while? A. rest B. to rest C. resting D. rested &(& )6. He did not write _________,though(尽管)he had _______________.A.& enough time&& B. enough time C. enough time&&& D. time enough (& ) 7. Everyone in my class __________the poor boy without parents. A. want to help& B. want helping& C. wants to help& D. wants& helping &(& )8. What did the foreigners _______ their vacation? A.think of B.Think for C.Think over D.Think 0f as (& )9.When I______ at the hotel,it was very late.&& A, got&& B. reached&& C. arrived D. reach for& (& )10.---Why don’t you go out to play, Rose? ---I’m afraid I can’t. I have much homework _______. A. do&& B. does&& C. doing& D. to do (& )11.The problem is& _________ difficult ________ students can solve them. A. and few&& B. that little&& C. that few&&& D, that a little 形容词比较级最高级练习题用适当形式填空:1. Bob is& ________ ( young ) than Fred but __________ (tall) than Fred.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Yingtian is not as ___________& (tall) asYongxian.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. Almost all the students' faces are the same but Li Deming looks _______ (fat) than before . 4. Which is _________& (heavy), a hen or a chicken?&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.-- How& _________ (tall) is Sally?&&&&&&&&&&&& && --& She' s 1.55 metres& ________& (tall). What& about Xiaoling?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & -- She' s only 1.40 metres ______ (tall). She is much _______(short) than Sally. She is also the _______ (short)girlin theclass.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &6. He is ______ (bad) at learning maths. He is much _______ (bad) at Chinese and he is the&& _________ (bad) at English.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &7. Annie says Sally is the ________ (kind) person in the world.&&&&&&&&&&&& &8.He is one of the_________(friendly) people in the class, I think.9. A dictionary is much _________ (expensive)& than a story-book.10. An orange ia a little ______ (big) than an apple, but much ________ (small) than a watermelon.11.Miss Chen is __________ _________than Mr. Wang. (popular)&12. Mr. Lin ________ ________ _________ Mr. Brown. (sad)&13. The basketball _______ ________ ________ the baseball. (big)&14. Question A _______ ________ _________ ________ Question B. (important)15. A rose ________ ________ __________ ________ a weed(野草). (beautiful)16. Toronto is _____ ______ city in Canada. (large)17. Playing computer games is______ _____ _____ of all the activities.(interesting).18. The Nile(尼_河) is ______ ________river in the world. (long)19. Good health is _______ _______ ________thing life. (important)20. Taking a taxi is ______ _______ way to get to the airport. (easy)21. Test 1 is _____ _______ _________of all the tests. (difficult)22. He is ________than any other boy in the class.(clever)23. She is_______ than all the other students. (young)24. The window is ________ ________ of the two. (narrow)25. Where is the ________bus-stop? (near) 26. He is one of ________ ________ _______Politicians. (famous)27. Tom drives much ________ ________than John. (careful)28. The white flower is ________(beautiful). The yellow flower is ______ _______ (beautiful)than the white flower. The red flower is the _____ ______ of the three.28. Tom can jump _______(high). He jumps _______(high) than the other boys inhis class. 29. Janet sing _______(well) in her class. She can sing ______(well) than her music teacher, too. 30. My father is ______(handsome). But my brother is ________(handsome) than him. He is ______(handsome) in my family.& 31. I have ______(many) books in my class. But my teacher has _____(many) books than ____(I). 32.______(they) house is much ______(old) than ______(we). 33. _____(she) dances _______(well) than ______(he). 34. _____(he) house are _____________(small) of the four. 35. Does _____(she) mother get up __________(early) than ______(you)? 36. Which eats _____(many), the mouse, the dog or the horse? 37. Are ______(we) going to play football with ______(they)? 38. Of the two girls, I find Lucy the _______ (clever). 39. Gold(黄金) is ______ (little) useful than iron(铁). 40. My sister is two years _______ (old ) than I. 41. John’s parents have four daughters, and she is the _____ (young) child. 42. The _____ (cheap) bags are the not usually the best ones. 43. The short one is by far _______ expensive of the five. 44. The boy is not so ______ (interesting) as his brother. 45. Dick sings _____ (well), she sings ______(well) than John, but Mary sings______(well) in her class. 46. She will be much ______ (happy) in her mew house. 47. This dress is ______ that.(twice, as…as…, expensive) 48.Which is&&&&&&&&& (big),the sun,the moon or the earth?49.Which is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (beautiful),the black coart or the blue one?50.This& mooncakeis&&&&&&&&&&&& (cheap) of all.51.He& is&&&&&&&&&& (strong)& in& the& class.5.English& is&&&&&&&&& (widely)& spoken& in& the& world. 52. Bob is ______ ( young ) than Fred, but ______ (tall) than Fred. 53. Alice is not as ______ (tall) as Mike. 54. Li Deming looks ______ (fat) than before after the summer holidays. 55.Which is ______ (heavy), a hen or a chicken?& 56.-- How ______ (tall) is Sally? -- She' s 1.55 metres ______ (tall). What about Xiaoling? -- She' s only 1.40 metres ______ (tall). She is much ______ (short) than Sally. She is also the _______ (short) girl in the class. 57. He is ______ (bad) at learning maths. He is much _______ (bad) at Chinese and he is the ______ (bad) at English. 58. Annie says Sally is the ______ (kind) person in the world. 59. He is one of the_________(friendly) people in the class, I think. 60. A dictionary is much _________ (expensive) than a story-book. 61. An orange ia a little ______ (big) than an apple,but much ________ (small) than a watermelon. 62. The Changjiang River is the _______ (long) river in China. 63. Sue is a little ___________ (beautiful) than her sister. 64. My room is not as _________ (big) as my brother' s. 65. --How difficult is physics? --I' m not sure.& -- Is it ________ (difficult) than maths?-- I don' t think so. 66.-- Annie plays the piano very ___________ (well). -- Sue plays it _____ (well) than Annie. And Sally plays it the __________ (well). 67. Saturday is my _________ (busy) day in a week. 68. Her mother is getting ____________(fat) and ________ (fat). 69. I think it' s too expensive. I' d like a _____________ (cheap) one. 70. He comes to school much ____________ (early) than I. 71.This book is not as _____________ (interesting) as that one. 72. Your classroom is __________(wide)and ___________(bright) than ours. 73. Practise as __________ (much) as you can. 74. The ________ (much), the ____________ (good). 75. Nowadays(现在) English is __________( important ) than any other subject, I think. 76. Most of the students think a lion is much ________(dangerous) than a bear and it is the __________ (dangerous) animal in the world. 77. It’s to say&&&&&&&& than to do (easy) 78.Which do you like&&&&&&&&& of all the coats? (well) 79. The apples in the other shop are&&&&&&&&& and&&&&&&&&&& .( good) 80. Many of the stars are so away that we can’t see them. (far) 81. The Yangtze River is very&&&&&&&&&& (long) .In fact, it’s&&&&&& river in China (long) 四、 &1. She is ________ than ________ .&&& A. busier / us&& B. busier / we&& C. more busy / us&& D. more busy / we&2. Jane is ________ than Betty.&&& A. less taller&& B. less tallest&& C. less tall&& D. not as tall&3. China is ________ country in the world.&&& A. the third largest& B. the largest third& C. the third large& D. a third largest&4. -Which is ____ season in Beijing?  -I think it's autumn.  A.good&&&&&&&&&&& B.better&&&&&&&&&& C.best&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.the best5.- Which is__________ , the sun, the moon or the earth?  -- Of course, the moon is.  A.small&&&&&&&&& B.smaller&&&&&&&&&& C.smallest&&&&&&&&&& D.the smallest6.The air in Beijing is getting much _____ now than a few years ago.A. clean&&&&&&& B. cleaner&&&&&&&& C. cleanest&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the cleanest7. Mobile phones are very popular now and they are _____ than before.  A. cheap&&&&& B. cheaper&&&&&&& C. cheapest&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the cheapest8.I study English as_______as my brother.A.hard&&&& B. harder&&& C. hardest9. Which is _____ , a bicycle or a computer?A.& expensive&&& B.more expensive&&& C.the most expensive10. The Yellow River is one of ______rivers in China.&& A&& long&& B longer&&& C the longest11.She is the second _______student in our class.&& A. tall&&& B. taller&&& C. tallest翻译句子: 1、谁比Jim年纪大?是你。________ is _________than Jim? ________are 2、谁比David更强壮?是Gao Shan.________ _________ thanDavid? GaoShan ________. 3、谁的铅笔更长,他的还是她的?我想是她的。_________ pencil is_________,______or________?________is,I think. 4、谁的苹果更重,你的姐姐的还是你的弟弟的? 我的弟弟的。&______apples _____ _____,your _______ or your _______?My ___________ ___________. 5、你和你的叔叔一样高吗?是的。_________ ________as _________as your uncle? Yes,Iam. 6、他和他的朋友Jim一样年轻。He _______ as __________ as________ ________ Jim.& 7、她和她的双胞胎哥哥一样胖吗?不,她比他瘦。________ ________ as _________ as______ twin_______? No,_________ _________ than him. 8.多做运动,你会更强壮。________ more exercise,you’ll________ _________ soon. 9.我的科学很好,但是语文不好。I ______& ________ at Science.& But I don’t _________ well in Chinese. 10.你放风筝比王兵放得高吗?不,我比他放得低。&____you_______the kite_____than Wang bing?No,I______it_____than___. 11.我喜欢游泳。我所有的朋友都游得比我慢。I like _______.& All my______& _______& _________& _______than me.& 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 always with me吉他谱 的文章

随机推荐