on one's own to some other placeplace

Complete the sentences.use (on) my w=own,(on) your own,etce.g Did you design [your own] website?1.My sister and I make a lot of [ ] clothes.2.she's just moved into []flat.3.Do you want to do it[] or do you want some help?4.one day,I'd like to have []_百度作业帮
Complete the sentences.use (on) my w=own,(on) your own,etce.g Did you design [your own] website?1.My sister and I make a lot of [ ] clothes.2.she's just moved into []flat.3.Do you want to do it[] or do you want some help?4.one day,I'd like to have []restauant.5.My mother takes my brother to school because he isn't old enough to go[]6.Some people like living [] ,but I'd hate it.7.I think she's unhappy because she spends too much time[]8.They've got [] car now.9He had to cook[]meals.10 we walked home[].
on one's own:表示独立地(凭自己的力量)one's own 某人自己的1.My sister and I make a lot of [ our own ] clothes.我和姐姐做了很多我们自己的衣服.2.she's just moved into [ her own ] flat.她刚搬进了自己的公寓.3.Do you want to do it [ on your own ] or do you want some help?你是想自己独立完成呢,还是想要别人帮你?4.one day,I'd like to have [ my own ]restauant.我希望未来有一天可以拥有属于自己的饭店.5.My mother takes my brother to school because he isn't old enough to go [ on his own ]妈妈带弟弟上学去,因为弟弟还太小以至于不能独立去学校.6.Some people like living [ on their own ] ,but I'd hate it.有些人喜欢一个人生活,但我讨厌那样.7.I think she's unhappy because she spends too much time [ on her own]我觉得她并不快乐,因为她独处的时间太长了.8.They've got [ their own ] car now.他们有自己的车了.9He had to cook [ his own ]meals.他不得不自己做饭.10 we walked home [ on our own].我们自己走回了家.
其他类似问题
1on our own2.her own 3on your own4my own 5on his own'6on their own7on her own8their own 9his own10on our own
请问前面的on 可不可以省略的啊?
扫描下载二维码帮用下面的短语造句.(英语)1.out of place 在其他的地方 2.in time 及时(我及时赶到了现场)3.on one’s own 独自的 4.neither ···nor 既不也不 (我记不抽烟也不喝酒)_百度作业帮
帮用下面的短语造句.(英语)1.out of place 在其他的地方 2.in time 及时(我及时赶到了现场)3.on one’s own 独自的 4.neither ···nor 既不也不 (我记不抽烟也不喝酒)
Some of these books are out of place.Please put them in right order.有些书位置不对,请把它们按顺序放好.I will come to the scene in time.I study on my own.我独立学习.I neither smoke nor drink.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 some other place 的文章

随机推荐