& 求大神翻译一下 我有一个西班牙客户发来邮件 机器翻译难理解
UID 2656236
阅读权限 25
求大神翻译一下 我有一个西班牙客户发来邮件 机器翻译难理解
原文如下:
ESTAMOS DE REGRESO A NUESTRO PAIS EN BREVE
Y veremos con tiempo su catalogo
ANIBAL RUANDA
POS PAGOS LAS COMPRAS&&EN CHINA DE NUESTRA EMPRESA&&DESDE ENERO 2015 SE HARA DESDE NUESTRA OFICINA EN HONG KONG
PARA EVITAR CONFIAR EN EMPRESAS QUE NO SON SERIAS Y SE DEDICAN A ESTAFAS INTERNACIONALES ABUSANDO DE LA CONFIANZA DE LOS CLIENTES.
Le envio los datos de esta firma que nos robo un importante dinero
Se hace llamar de esta manera si puede colaborar le agradezco-- de esa manera combatiremos a los estafadores
Xing Trade& &dice llamarse&&de este nombre creemos que no es chino& &el a visitado muchas fabricas y ferias de año pasado 2014&&y nos envio fotos de muchos muebles y ese trabajo hizo que confiaramos en el
Hasta que le giramos una importante suma de dinero y jamás supimos mas de este sr.
Gracias si puede ayudarnos
有哪位大神能帮我翻译一下 我也不能太理解
愿为五斗米折腰
UID 1795740
积分 29951
福步币 915 块
阅读权限 80
好像说的是什么诈骗的事?
积分 40843
福步币 376 块
阅读权限 120
有点拗,如有误,明白人请改正下:
我们不久就要回国,会抽时间看看产品目录. ANIBAL RUANDA(人名)
我司在中国的买卖付款, 从15年1 月起由我们的香港办事处理.
因公司众多,且鱼目混杂,有些公司从事的是国际欺诈活动,有些公司黑塌糊涂,
骗取客户信任。 所以我发给你这种公司的明细,他们骗了我们不少钱。
用这种方式,希望能起到警示作用,也能与这些骗子斗争。
xing trade 这个名, 我们相信不是中国人,他去年参观过很多工厂及展会,
并发给我们一些家具的照片,他这样做使我们相信了他。
直到汇大笔款项过去,我们对此先生也知之甚少。
如果你能帮助我们将感谢。
UID 2656236
阅读权限 25
谢谢 大神。我是发开发信过去的,然后他问了我一些产品,我报了一下价格。这个该怎么回复呢
愿为五斗米折腰
UID 2656236
阅读权限 25
回复 #3 wtnk 的帖子
谢谢 大神。我是发开发信过去的,然后他问了我一些产品,我报了一下价格。然后再跟进就发这个过来了,这个该怎么回复呢
愿为五斗米折腰
UID 2656236
阅读权限 25
回复 #2 bosunhu 的帖子
谢谢。我用机械翻译也觉的是这个,但是不太理解,因为感觉没多大关系
愿为五斗米折腰
UID 2656236
阅读权限 25
回复 #3 wtnk 的帖子
1.谢谢你提供的信息,能让我们一同抵制这种骗子公司。确实,世界上有那么多的公司,难免会有一些不诚信的公司存在。但是我们公司却是以诚信为第一宗旨,我们公司从事户外家具行业已经有近10年了,声誉一向良好。如果有可能,欢迎来我们公司参观考擦。& && && && && && && && &&&2.希望你回国后能尽可能的抽出时间看一下我们的目录册。如果有你喜欢的款式,请随时与我联系。当然,你也可以发你从其他地方获得的你感兴趣的产品款式让我报价,很乐意为你报价。& && && && &3.保持联系,希望能有机会合作。
大神 这个也麻烦能帮我也翻译一下吗
愿为五斗米折腰
外贸独行客
UID 857227
积分 47633
福步币 754 块
阅读权限 120
来自 江苏南通
Muchas gracias por tu informacion,con lo que podamos combatir a los estafadores juntos.
De hecho, hay muchos companias de diferentes tipo en el mundo,inevitabley,unos de los no son dignos de confianza.
Pero, nuestra compania valores la sinceridad&&mucho y haber dedicamos mas de 10 anos en muebles afueras y tenemos mucha buena reputacion con nosotros clientes.
Si es posibles, haga el favor visitar a nuestra fabrica, por so, podemos conocernos mejor.
Ojala que ves a nuestro catalo cuanto vuelves a sus pais, no dudes en contactarme inmediamente si tengas algunos models interesante.
Podemos cotizar segun tus modelo eligidos en&&otros lugares si paseme los informacion.
Mantenemos el contacto y estoy a su dispocion.
Espero su pronta respuesta.
You can not have the omelette without breaking the egg.
舍得舍得,先舍后得。
UID 2342303
阅读权限 40
楼上滴翻译很好,但要注意些拼写噢
Muchas gracias por tu informacion,con lo que podamos combatir a los estafadores juntos.
De hecho, hay muchas companias de diferentes tipo en el mundo,inevitablemente,unos de los no son dignos de confianza.
Pero, nuestra compania valores la sinceridad&&mucho y haber dedicamos mas de 10 anos en muebles afueras y tenemos mucha buena reputacion con nuestros clientes.
Si es posible, haga el favor visitar a nuestra fabrica, por eso, podemos conocernos mejor.
Ojala que ves a nuestro catalo cuando vuelves a sus pais, no dudes en contactarme inmediamente si tienes algunos models interesados.
Podemos cotizar segun tus modelos elegidos en&&otros lugares si paseme los informacion.
Seguimos en contacto y estoy a tu disposicion.
Espero tu pronta respuesta.
UID 2656236
阅读权限 25
回复 #8 masterliness 的帖子
谢谢,顺祝商祺
愿为五斗米折腰
外贸独行客
UID 857227
积分 47633
福步币 754 块
阅读权限 120
来自 江苏南通
原帖由 PalomaDE 于
10:13 发表
楼上滴翻译很好,但要注意些拼写噢
De hecho, hay muchas companias de diferentes tipo en el mundo,inevitab ... 谢谢指正, 的确有时我不太注意书写。以后会多多注意。也希望多多关注西语版块,让这里变得越来越好。
You can not have the omelette without breaking the egg.
舍得舍得,先舍后得。
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-求英语大神帮我翻译一下,急用,不要用机器-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
求英语大神帮我翻译一下,急用,不要用机器
来源:互联网 发表时间: 22:00:36 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求英语大神帮我翻译一下,急用,不要用机器”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求英语大神帮我翻译一下,急用,不要用机器”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:求英语大神帮我翻译一下,急用,不要用机器翻译的,感激不尽。,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
它有员工7万人,冰箱,他所生产的产品是,我是一名操作工,将条形连接器与开关配件正确连接起来,实习四次,手机。纯手打。青岛海信是一家大型的电子信息代产业公司,我所做的工作是生产电视机开关配件,检查无误送往生产线,每次时间为2个月。,我所在部门为准备线假期时间又老师带领我们去青岛海信有限公司企业实习工作,谢谢,电视。
追问:解决方案2:
看起来真费劲
解决方案3:
写得乱七八糟实在没法看
解决方案4:
解决方案5:
大哥写字好看的可以吗?
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号请英文翻译高手翻译一下,不要在线机器翻译的东西,谢谢
请英文翻译高手翻译一下,不要在线机器翻译的东西,谢谢
1,不知道你几号要到国外去,放心吧,我不会跟着你去的。2,但是我会尾随你到达目的地的,你一个人去我不放心。3,他们那的首都很小的,所以也会很容易找到你吧,真的不想你去他那里,他凭什么就可以让你这么大老远的来看他。4,但是我可以为你做很多事,所以亲爱的把宠爱也眷顾点我,好吗?5,但是,我绝对不会让你呆在他的身边的,绝对会带走你,绝对!6,非常爱你,非常想你,也非常想拥有你,想让你是我一个人的!这辈子你别想逃!
1.Don't know what you want to go abroad, do not worry, i can't follow you2.but i have followed your destination, you go. i don't trust3.They the capital of small, so also will be very easy to find you, didn't really want you to him, he can allow you all the way to see him4. But i can do much, so dear to visit some i love it, please?5.However, i would never let you stay at his side, will definitely take you to6.Love you very much, much like you, and want you to make you are my own. if you don't want to escape!
其他回答 (4)
This discourse mainly studies the occurrence of major diseases and major diseases medicament filtration in the base of Guizhou Tianqi rural mushroom production in Buyi and Miao’s township of Ma Ling in Huaxi rural areas. After serious investigation and analysis, the base is infracted by trichoderma fungus,the identification display that T. longibrachiatum and Trichoderma koningii are main pathogens , both of whose incidence rate are 66%, the disease index is 24, as well as Penicillium, Moniliaceae, hairy mould against such mushroom. In the laboratory, the screening test results of pharmacy show that: with garlic extract when the concentration of it is 1.0% is the most ideal, effectively inhibiting the growth of Trichoderma on mushroom, at the same time, does not have an impact on mushroom production. In addition, the mixture of calces: calcium: salt: water = 5:1:1:100 can inhibit growth and sporulation of Trichoderma, which can effectively control the occurrence of Trichoderma and expand, but at the same time the pharmaceutical inhibition of fungus mushrooms wire growth, not suitable for the prevention and treatment of Trichoderma in mushroom bag, but it can be used to spray the soil where training mushroom bags are, equipment and so on, to reduce the opportunities of mushroom bags infected by Trichoderma.
你太没有道德了,不会不用随便到哪复制一段吧,我鄙视你
1,不知道你几号要到国外去,放心吧,我不会跟着你去的。&1, do not know you several number to go abroad, rest assured, I can't follow you.&
2,但是我会尾随你到达目的地的,你一个人去我不放心。&2, but I'll follows you arrive at the destination, you a person to I don't trust.&
3,他们那的首都很小的,所以也会很容易找到你吧,真的不想你去他那里,他凭什么就可以让你这么大老远的来看他。&3, the capital of the small, so also will be very easy to find you, really don't want to go to him, and he with what can let you so came all the way to see him.&
4,但是我可以为你做很多事,所以亲爱的把宠爱也眷顾点我,好吗?&4, but I can do for you a lot of things, so dear to pet care has some me, ok?&
5,但是,我绝对不会让你呆在他的身边的,绝对会带走你,绝对!&5, but, I will never let you stay at his side, absolutely will take you, absolutely!!!!!&
6,非常爱你,非常想你,也非常想拥有你,想让你是我一个人的!&6, very love you, miss you so much and also very want to have you, want to let you are a man!&
这辈子你别想逃!&You don't want to escape in this life!!!!!&
i don&t know when you go abroad.but please don&t worry,i will not follow you.i&m sure to go to your destination,becase i can&t let you go there alone.their capital is so small that i must can find you very easily.i really don&t want to let you go to his.
1) I don't know when you're leaving the country, but don't worry, I won't follow you there.
2)But I will follow you to your destination, I don't trust you going alone.
3)Their capital is&quite small, so I guess it will be easy to find you.& I really don't want you to go to where he is, who is he to have so much influence for you to go all the way there just to see him.
4) But I could do so many things for you, so honey please, just give me a share of your love, alright?
5) But, I would never let you stay with him, I will bring you back, for sure!
6) I love you, so much, I miss you so much, and I want to have you, I want you to be only mine! Don't even think about running away from me in this life! (建议不要用 "in this life", 这样听起来会自然些)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号急,英语好的请进,大家帮忙翻译一下(不要机器翻译的),谢谢,50分!_百度知道
急,英语好的请进,大家帮忙翻译一下(不要机器翻译的),谢谢,50分!
College equivalent or aboveMajor: Mechanical engineering(hydraulics, pneumatics are highly preferred)At least 2 years working experienceDrafting and product support experience are highly preferredProduct DesignHydraulicsPneumaticsCommon English skill and good computer skillGood Drafting Skill(Pro/E Wildfire experience is highly preferred)Good Engineering Design FundamentalsGood Understanding of GD&T(ASME Y14.5M-1994 is highly preferred)Good Communication and team work skill
提问者采纳
及历专业:机械工程(液压气专业优先)至少两工作经验具机械设计制图产品支持工作经验者优先产品设计液压气普通英语水平及较计算机水平熟练掌握机械设计制图(Pro/E野火版操作经验者优先)扎实工程设计基础熟练掌握几何尺寸及公差执行标准(掌握ASME Y14.5M-1994标准者优先)良交流团队工作能力
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
本科同等或专业:机械工程(液压气优先)2工作经验设计产品支持经验具经验者优先产品设计液压气通用英语能力良计算机技能良绘图技能(具Pro / E wildfire 经验优先)良工程设计基础良GD&T理解(ASME Y14.5M - 1994优先)良沟通团队工作技能
注:college(in Britain) a place where students go to study or to receive training after they have left school (英国)学院,职业学校,技术学校回答:专科同等或以上学历专业:机械工程(液压,气动优先采用)两年以上工作经验有绘图或产品支持经验者优先采用产品设计液压真空基本日常英语水平及较强的计算机技能良好的绘图技术(会使用Pro/E Wildfire 者优先采用)良好的工程设计基础良好的GD&T的理解(ASME Y14.5M - 1994优先采用)良好的沟通和团队工作技能
招聘要求吧 呵呵 挺简单的啊
如果您看不懂你会去想应聘?
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 麻烦关下灯 谢谢 的文章

随机推荐