21岁的人生就这样吧 翻译过去了 (麻烦帮我翻译成英语啊,谢谢!)

麻烦帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语.一定要正确的.谢谢(只要你喜欢的我都喜欢)_作业帮
麻烦帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语.一定要正确的.谢谢(只要你喜欢的我都喜欢)
麻烦帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语.一定要正确的.谢谢(只要你喜欢的我都喜欢)
I like whatever you like.或 I like everything which you like.
I like everything you like.
I like everything you love
I like everything you like.
I love whatever you like.
i like whatever you like.麻烦会英语的人士帮我翻译一下!从中文翻译成英语!很急!!谢谢!!_百度知道
麻烦会英语的人士帮我翻译一下!从中文翻译成英语!很急!!谢谢!!
麻烦帮我翻一下这些句子。因为我的学校有很多的国际留学生,特别是中国留学生,我们在一起上课相处,大家一直生活在一个说中文的环境中。我觉得我并没有学习到真正的美国文化,也没有融入进美国的校园生活。所以我想换一个校园环境,让自己学习到更多的美国文化,接触更多的美国人,改善提高自己的英语水平。谢谢大家!我特别着急要用,本人自己英语不是很好,所以需要帮忙啊!谢谢谢谢!超级感谢!
Though there are many international students here in this school, students from China make up the majority of them and everyone speaks Chinese. As a result, I feel I have learnt none of the real American culture and neither have I become part of the true life of the American school. In view of that, I need to change for another school where I can come into more of the American culture, get into touch with more Americans and take a shorter time to better my English study.
Please see to my urge.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Because we have many international students in our school, specially students from China, we are in the same classes and still in a speaking chinese environment. So, I don't feel like that I have learnt the real american culture or really be apart of amecican school life yet. I'd like to change my study environment and let myself learn more of american culture and make friends wth more local people in order to improve my english.
In our school we have a lot of international students especially Chinese students. And usually our Chinese students have classes together and thus I am living in a more Chiness speaking environment. In this case I fee like I did not learn the real American Culture nor American school ife. So I would like to change my school environment and learn more American culture, and get in touch with more local people so as to improve my English.这是转校申请么。。。
As my colleage has many international students,especially Chinese students, we study together,so we are always in the surrounding of Chinese language. so i feel i haven't learn much about Amecrica Culture. and i am not involved of Americal campus life. So i prefer to change campus surrounding to learn more Amercia Culture, and
keep in touch with more Amecrian to improve my English.
Because my school has a lot of international students, especially Chinese students, we get along in class, we have been living in an English speaking environment. I feel that I am not the real learning of United States culture, nor integration into United States campus life. So what I want to do a campus environment, allow yourself to learn more of the United States culture, access to more Americans, to improve my English level.
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦各位英语高手帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
麻烦各位英语高手帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!
已知数列{λn}为有穷数列,数列{λn}如下表六组数所示,每个λn都有其对应的一个字母。请通过所给的流程找出下表λn所对应的字母,并填入表中。(项数为1对应的字母为大写)
我希望是人工翻译,不要是机械翻译
提问者采纳
The known sequence { lambda n} is a finite sequence of number, sequence { lambda n} as follows six groups shown, each lambda n has its corresponding letter. Please go through the process to find out the table below to lambda n corresponding to the letter, and fill in the table. ( the number1corresponds to the letter is capitalized. )
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
The known series {λ n} for a poor sequence, the sequence {λ n} in the list below six number of shows, each λ n has its corresponding a letter. Please through the process under the λ n watch out of the corresponding letters, and fill in the table. (item number one corresponding letter is capitalized)
The known sequence { lambda n} is a finite sequence of number, sequence { lambda n} as follows six groups shown, each lambda n has its corresponding letter. Please go through the process to find out the table below to lambda n corresponding to the letter, and fill in the table.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁会英语的好心人快来帮帮我吧,我遇到大麻烦了!请帮我把下列翻译成中文发音,也就是中文谐音,中文译音, 谢谢Shawty's like a melody in my head That I can't keep out Got me singin' like Na na na na everyday It's like_作业帮
会英语的好心人快来帮帮我吧,我遇到大麻烦了!请帮我把下列翻译成中文发音,也就是中文谐音,中文译音, 谢谢Shawty's like a melody in my head That I can't keep out Got me singin' like Na na na na everyday It's like
会英语的好心人快来帮帮我吧,我遇到大麻烦了!请帮我把下列翻译成中文发音,也就是中文谐音,中文译音, 谢谢Shawty's like a melody in my head That I can't keep out Got me singin' like Na na na na everyday It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ayThat girl, like somethin off a poster That girl, is a dime they say That girl, is a gun to my holster She's runnin through my mind all day, ay我的意思是翻译成中国字发音,让我可以念出来啊。
Shawty就像一个旋律在我的脑海中我不能反抗让我唱啊就像缺缺缺缺每天这就像我的iPod困在重播,replay-ay-ay-ay那个女孩,喜欢这种从海报那个女孩,是一个一角硬币,他们说那个女孩,是一把枪给我套她在我的脑子里奔跑,嗯
少特思 来客 诶 麦乐迪 音 卖 还得。然特 爱 看特 kei普 熬特。高特 米 行英 来客。那那那那那 爱无瑞堆。 依次 来客 麦 爱pou得 思抓可
ang 瑞普类
瑞普类 类类类类然特 沟 来客 萨母行 奥夫 诶 剖斯特 。然特 沟
椅子 诶 地亩 rei sei然特 沟
椅子 诶 干 吐 麦 后思特西子 软宁 思如 麦 慢的
澳得 的...
Shawty's,就像我脑海中的旋律我不能出去让我唱的一样啦啦啦啦每天它像我的电脑卡住重播,replay-ay-ay-ay那个女孩,有点像在海报上那个女孩,是他们所说的小东西那个女孩,是我枪套里的枪她整天占据着我的头脑,唉
哈哈!还真有难度!肖提 耐克 额 麦乐迪 应 买 海的热爱特
阿爷 坎特 科普 啊呜特搞特 米 社应 耐克啦啦啦啦 爱威嘚伊次 耐克 买 阿爷泡的 斯达克 奥恩 瑞普雷, 瑞普雷-诶-诶-诶热爱特 哥, 伊子 额 大爷们 rei sei热爱特 哥, 伊子 额 干 吐 马爷 好(儿)斯特西子 软宁 施入 马爷 马...
烧忒司 来可 饿 么诶了嘚 殷 麦 和诶的自爱特 唉 看特 可以铺 奥特高特 咪 森殷 来可那 那 那 哎我锐 的诶诶词 来可 买 哎怕的 死大可 昂 瑞普累 瑞普累 诶 诶 诶在特 个欧, 来可 桑木森 奥付 额 剖司特儿在特 个欧,诶司 额 带木 they 司诶在特 个欧,诶司 额 更 土 买 哈司特儿是一司 软银...
shawty 在我脑海里就像一首歌使我不能忘怀让我永远的歌唱着啦啦啦~ 每一天这就像我的电脑一直在播放着,播放着 呀呀呀~那个女孩,经常会拣一些海报那个女孩,大家都说她很傻那个女孩,就像我枪上的套她一直缠绕在我的脑海里。嗯~...

我要回帖

更多关于 曾经以为人生就这样了 的文章

随机推荐