YOUso are youaii at the so addictiv

cause you are my zing 中文歌词_百度知道
cause you are my zing 中文歌词
《 Cause You‘re My Zing 》歌手:Selena Gomez电影《精灵旅社》片尾曲I thought I found a love but she was just a fling. 我以为是真爱,结果只是暧昧And then I'm a girl, 然后我遇到了一个女孩and felt a different thing. 感觉大有不同It's like your hit in the ring like you're pulled by a string. 就像正中红心,魂牵梦萦Can't breathe like you're choking on a chicken wing. 小鹿乱撞,无法呼吸It was a thing called a zing. 不经意来到的爱And I wanted to sing, 让我想放声歌唱and listen to the ballads of a man named Sting. 听那个人的歌声叫做斯汀Baby, looks in your eye. 宝贝,望向你的眼眸And it's suddenly spring like when Nala kissed Simba in the lion king. 好似春日降临,就如狮子王里的娜娜看见辛巴Zinging in the air and I don't have a care. 空气中擦出火花,我却无法觉察I'm winging from the zing that we share. 我在其中翱翔荡漾Zinging in the rain. 在雨中擦出火花Now I'm feeling no pain. 痛楚都消逝不见It's real, time for celebrating cause you're my zing. 此刻就应欢庆,因为你是我的命中注定Drag, ready to throw down? 你准备好了吗?No, 没有no I just came closer to hear you better. 我走近点,好听得更清楚Oh, come on! 得了吧Just give it a try. 试试吧Alright. 好吧Maybe just a little bit. 就一点儿So listen all you zingers from here to beijing. 从这里到北京是命中注定,我们在聆听You better grab a box of strings and get ready 相爱就要相守to cling cause if love was money, you'd better be yelling &cha - ching&, 如果爱就是金钱,你就会唱起数钱声cause next to zing, cupid's arrow's a little bee sting, 有了命中注定,丘比特之箭也不过蜜蜂一刺it was a zing and a zang and a ziygididy and there was one only one 是我的命中注定lady in the zing for me cause when you zing (when you zing)! 只有一位美女You better know one little thing: the only thing 你需要知道一件小事:只有一件事you're gonnna sling is a wedding ring! 你要知道,最好的珠宝,是那婚戒Zinging in the air. 空气中擦出火花Now I don't have a care. 我却无法觉察I'm winging from the zing that we share. 我在其中翱翔荡漾Zinging in the rain. 在雨中擦出火花Now I'm feeling no pain. 痛楚都消逝不见It's a real time celebrating for cause you're my zing. 此刻就应欢庆,因为你是我的命中注定To the zing y'all, y'all.ba-da-bing 只为真爱,大伙儿,大伙儿,吧嗒槟Gonnna knock you out right outta that ring y'all. 把你从戒指环中踢飞Better ring y'all, happening y'all. 戒指,大伙儿,要买戒指,大伙儿Pay attention to the undead king, y'all! 注意没死的国王,大伙儿Oh! 哦! ......《精灵旅社》上映于日的动画电影,由格恩迪·塔塔科夫斯基指导,丹·哈格曼担任编剧,亚当·桑德勒、赛琳娜·戈麦斯、史蒂夫·布西密和凯文·詹姆斯等共同献声配音,词曲正是由赛琳娜·戈麦斯演唱。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
yup 不能开车;t
try 我没有去尝试 I
dose 我只是做我的剂量 Don&#39。 ho-ho-ho-ho…… I‘m
monster 我是一个怪物 I‘m
m-monster 我是一个m-monster I‘m
monster 我是一个怪物 I‘m
monster 我是一个怪物 I‘m
monster 我是一个怪物 I‘m
m-monster 我是一个m-monster I&#39,I run
,但是我的妈妈不关心,但她只是一个舞 And then I met a girl and felt a different thing 然后我遇见了一个女孩,我运行这个粉碎 Like
faster 我是一个快得多 Cause
trouble,我'l 会把你的戒指y孩子们 Better
y&#39,boom-bastic Speed
race,突然 Like when Nala looked at Simba in The Lion King 当娜娜看了狮子王辛巴 Zinging in the air 在空中呼啸着从身边 and I don’t have a care 和我没有护理 I’m winging from the Zing that we shared 我飞行的活力,宝贝 I't
me 不需要告诉我 I
know 我已经知道 They
me 他们都想要我 Yo ,我们共享 Zinging in the rain 在雨中呼啸着从身边 Now I’m feeling no pain 现在我感觉没有痛苦 It’s a real time for celebrating 这是一个真正的时间庆祝 Cause you’re my Zing 因为你是我的活力 Feel
care,never
master 制造麻烦,I&#39,boom-bastic 真正喜欢我的低音;l 注意不死王y孩子们 ho-ho-ho-ho,I
t 哟,b 我在月球上I thought I found a love but she was just a fling 我以为我找到了爱, baby 速度赛跑。偷鸡摸狗Ba-da-bring偷鸡摸狗 Gonna
moon,我想唱歌 And Iisten to ballads of the man named Sting 和Iisten名叫刺的歌谣 Lady looks in your eyes and it’s suddenly spring 夫人看起来春天在你的眼睛;m-a take
ceiling 前;m-a天花板 I&#39。,我们共享 Zinging in the rain 在雨中呼啸着从身边 Now I’m feeling no pain 现在我感觉没有痛苦 It’s a real time for celebrating 这是一个真正的时间庆祝 Cause you’re my Zing 因为你是我的活力 So listen all you Zingers from here to Beijing 所以听你听完从这里到北京 You better crash the box spring 你最好崩溃的弹簧箱 Get ready to cling 准备抓住 Cause if love was money you’d be yelling cha-ching 因为如果爱是钱你会大喊大叫唰唰 Next to a Zing 一个活力 Cupid’s arrow’s a little bee sting 爱神丘比特之箭的小蜜蜂刺痛 It was a Zing and a zang and a zingidy-dee 这是一个活力和藏和zingidy-dee And there was only one lady in the Zing for me 和只有一个夫人在我的活力 Cause when you’re dinged by the Zing 原因当你活力拒之于门外 You better know one thing 你最好知道一件事 The only bling you gonna sling 你唯一要的珠宝吊索 Is a wedding ring 是一个结婚戒指 Zinging in the air 在空中呼啸着从身边 Now I don’t have a care 现在我没有关心 I’m winging from the Zing that we shared 我飞行的活力;l y将会发生 Pay attention
to the undead
y'l 更好的把y将会 Happening
don'all
Ba-da-bring
y&#39,是的吗 Tall 感到有活力;m
love 我是独一无二的每个人都恋爱了 And
don&#39。。,从不听我的主人 New
Malaysia 新奔驰所有来自马来西亚的黑人 Can&#39,感觉不同 It’s like you’re hit in the ring 就像你的戒指 Like you’re pulled by a string 就像你把一个字符串 Can’t breathe like you’re choking on a chicken wing 窒息无法呼吸像鸡翅吗 It was a thing called a Zing and I wanted to sing 这是一个叫做活力的东西
提问者评价
其他2条回答
Oh her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining
喔~ 她的双眼,她的双眼比星星还闪烁
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
她的秀发,她的秀发百分百自然的垂坠
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day
她是如此的美,而我每天都这样告诉她
Yeah I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
是啊,我知道,我知道在我赞美她时,她不会相信
And its so, its so sad to think that she don't see what I see
实在很,实在很难过她和我所见不同