you need. (go)toi need a doctor 无损at once

i need a doctor 的歌词和中文翻译~_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
i need a doctor 的歌词和中文翻译~
我有更好的答案
棒极了)And I don’t know if I was awake or asleep,医生To bring me back to life来让我起死回生[Eminem]I told the world one day I would pay it back我告诉过这个世界总有一天我会把我所受的全部奉还Say it on tape, and lay it, record it在录音时说下来,写下来,把话录下来So that one day I could play it back这样有一天我就能把它再次播放But I don’t even know if I believe it when i'm saying that但是我甚至不知道是否会相信我这样说过doubt startin&#39:I’m about to lose my mind我濒临丧失意志的底线You’ve been gone for so long你离开了太久I’m running out of time我的时间已快耗尽I need a doctor我需要个医生(此Doctor为一语双关,暗指Dr, doctor我需要个医生,周围太黑了,连一个决定也无法成型Can&#39. Let me turn on the lights and brighten me and enlighten you你在与心魔战斗;s fightin&#39, breathed new life in me你把我拉出低谷 让我焕发了新生I owe my life to you我欠你一条命, I don't see why you don't see like I do之前,我不明白为什么你跟我看到你不一样But it just dawned on me you lost a son当我知道你失去了你的孩子时我明白了(Dr.Dre的儿子因吸毒而死亡)Demon&#39,When I wrote this当我写下这歌词时, 因为[Skylar Grey]I’m about to lose my mind我濒临丧失意志的底线You’ve been gone for so long你离开了太久I’m running out of time我的时间已快耗尽I need a doctor我需要个医生Call me a doctor帮我找个医生I need a doctor, doctor我需要个医生,医生To bring me back to life来让我起死回生[Eminem]It hurts when I see you struggle看见你挣扎我很难过You come to me with ideas你为我带来了不少灵感You say there just pieces so I’m puzzled你说’Cause the shit I hear is crazy你不知道你有多屌But your either getting lazy or you don’t believe in you no more但你也变的自暴自弃 不再相信你自己Seems like your own opinions, no one you can form似乎你已经无法做出自己的决定,我需要的仅仅是人生中的一丝曙光’Cause no one see's my vision when I play it for ‘em因为他们没人能了解我歌中的内涵They just say it’s wack他们只说它真差But they don’t know what dope is他们连酷是什么也不知道(dope: 酷; to creep in, everyday it’s just so grey and black自从他们进入了我的生活。I dont think you realise what you mean to me我觉得你不了解你对我有多重要Not the slightest clue一点也不‘Cause me and you were like a crew我们是一起的啊I was like your sidekick我就是你的亲密战友You’ll either wanna fight when I get off this f-cking mic我放下这该死的麦克风后你也许会揍我Or you're gonna hug me或由衷地拥抱我But I’m out of option, there‘s nothing else I can do ‘cause…可我没别的选择 我已穷途末路, 日子是如此灰暗阴霾Hope,I just need a ray of that期待着.Dre)Call me a doctor为我叫个医生I need a doctor,让我点亮灯火,照亮我,也照亮你!B you. it’s dark,我甚至不清楚我到底是醒还是睡着All I know is you came to me when I was at my lowest我只知道在我人生最低谷时 你来到了我身边You picked me up歌词;t make a decision you keep questioning yourself做不了决定,你不断怀疑自己Second guessing and it‘s almost like your begging for my help一遍遍猜疑,你几乎像是祈求我的帮助Like I’m your leader好像我是你的领导You’re supposed to f-cking be my mentor你TM应该是我的导师啊!I can endure no more,我无法再忍受I demand you remember who you are我要求你记起你是谁!It was YOU, who believed in me那是你,那个坚定不移信任我的你When everyone was telling you don‘t sign me当人们都劝你别签我Everyone at the f-cking label当时每个唱片公司里的人都这么说Let's tell the truth,You risked your career for me但实际上,为了我,你把自己事业全赌了下去I know it as well as you这点我和你一样清楚Nobody wanted to f-ck with the white boy在这个行业没人会吊一个白人Dre I’m crying in this booth德瑞,我在这个暗室中呼喊You saved my life, now maybe it’s my turn to save yours你救了我一命,现在也许轮到我来救你的命了But I can never repay you what you did for me is way more但你对我的恩德不论如何我都报答不尽,(因为)你为我做的更多But I ain‘t giving up faith and you ain’t giving up on me但我不会放弃我的信念,而且你也不会放弃我Get up Dre, I’m dying I need you, come back for f-cks sake振作吧,德瑞,我要死了,我需要你,看在这份上回来吧!(for god's sake看在上帝的份上,此处为改写)[Skylar Grey]I’m about to lose my mind我濒临丧失意志的底线You’ve been gone for so long你离开了太久I’m running out of time我的时间已快耗尽I need a doctor我需要个医生Call me a doctor帮我找个医生I need a doctor, doctor我需要个医生,医生To bring me back to life来让我起死回生[Dr Dre]It literally feels like a lifetime ago这感觉就像过了一辈子那么久But I still remember the shit like it was just yesterday though但是我TM仍然感觉好像就发生是昨天You walked in, yellow jump suit你走了进来,一身黄色的连衫工作服Whole room, cracked jokes整个房间,大家都在揶揄你的肤色Once you got inside the booth, told you, like smoke一旦你踏进录音室,正像我告诉你的,你的饶舌带着杀气Went through friends, some of them I put on走过的那些朋友,有些给我装出一副样子But they just left, they said they was riding to a death但他们却走了 他们曾说为我赴汤蹈火But where the f-ck are they now但他们TMD现在去哪了呢Now that I need them I dont see none of them现在我需要他们,却找不到一个人All I see is Slim我只看到Slim(Slim Shady,即Eminem)F-ck all you fair-weather friends去TMD这些酒肉朋友All I need is him我只需要他F-cking backstabbers去TMD这帮背后小人When the chips were down you just laughed at us当我们出事的时候,你们只是嘲笑着我们Now you about to feel the f-cking wrath of aftermath, faggots现在你们这些鸟人将要尝到我狂怒的后果了,垃圾们(双关:Aftermath为Dr.Dre与Eminem共创的唱片厂牌)You gon see us in our lab jackets and ask us where the f-ck we been?你们会看到我们重新回到录音室,然后问我们之前干什么去了You can kiss my indecisive ass crack maggots and the crackers ass你可以来拍马屁 亲我的菊花,也拍Eminem的马屁(cracker白人的意思)Little cracker jack beat making wack math,你们嘲笑阿姆为饼干男孩(cracker jack为百事公司旗下的一种零食,此处用来指身为白人的阿姆)Backwards producers, Im back bastards幕后推手们、杂种们,我回来了One more CD and then I’m packing up my bags and as I’m leaving再出一张CD我就收拾行囊,离开这里And I guarantee they'll scream Dre don’t leave us like that man ‘cause…我保证他们会像那个人(指Eminem)一样叫道:德瑞,不要离开我们,因为... ...[Skylar Grey]I’m about to lose my mind我濒临丧失意志的底线You’ve been gone for so long你走了那么久I’m running out of time我的时间已快耗尽I need a doctor我需要个医生Call me a doctor帮让我起死回生I need a doctor, doctor我需要个医生To bring me back to life带我回到生活的正轨To bring me back to life让我重获新生
采纳率:88%
来自团队:
因为   [Skylar Grey]   I’m about to lose my mind   我濒临丧失意志的底线   You’ve been gone for so long   你离开了太久   I’m running out of time   我的死期快到了   I need a doctor   我需要医生   Call me a doctor   帮我找个医生   I need a doctor, doctor   我需要医生   To bring me back to life   使我起死回生   [Eminem]   It hurts when I see you struggle   看见你受煎熬我很难过   You come to me with ideas   你为我带来了不少灵感   You say there just pieces so I’m puzzled   你说这不过是冰山一角, 我迷惑了   Cause the shit I hear is crazy   因为我听到简直是疯言疯语(the shit i hear is crazy应该说是, everyday its so grey and black   自从他们进入了我的生活, record it   在录音时说下来,写下来 , 把话录下来   So that one day I could play it back   这样有一天我就能把它不断重放   But I don’t even know if I would leave it when i&#39,When I wrote this  当我写下这歌词时. it’s dark. let me turn on the lights and brighten me and enlighten you  你被黑暗笼罩着 让我点亮它让它照亮你启迪我   I dont think you realise what you mean to me   我觉得你不了解你对我有多重要   Not the slightest clue   一点也不   Cause me and you were like a crew   因为我俩就像是伙伴   I was like your sidekick   我就是你的亲密战友   You gon either wanna fight when I get off this f-cking mic   我放下这该死的麦克风后你也许会揍我   Or you gon hug me   或由衷地拥抱我   But I’m out of option, there‘s nothing else I can do cause…   可我没别的选择 我已穷途末路;m saying that   当我这么说的时候我却不知道我是否会去这样做   ya'll start to creep in,我甚至不清楚我到底是醒还是睡着  All I know is you came to me when I was at my lowest   我只知道在我人生最低谷时 你来到了我身边   You picked me up, 日子是如此灰暗阴霾   Hope, I don't see why you don't see like I do   在你到来之前 我不知道为什么你不在意我过去的言行   But it just dawned on me you lost a son   但我知道你失去了你的儿子,这使我大彻大悟   Demon's fightin' you, I just need a ray of that   期待着,我需要的仅仅是人生中的一丝曙光   Cause no one see’s my vision when I play it for em   因为他们没人能了解我歌中的内涵   They just say its wack   他们只说它真差   But they don’t know what dope is   他们连酷是什么也不知道(dope: 酷是不是阿姆的歌?  I’m about to lose my mind   我濒临丧失意志的底线   You’ve been gone for so long   你离开了太久   I’m running out of time   我的死期快到了   I need a doctor   我需要医生(此Doctor同时指Dr.Dre)   Call me a doctor   为我叫个医生   I need a doctor, doctor   我需要医生   To bring me back to life   使我起死回生    [Eminem]   I told the World one day I would pay it back   我告诉过这个世界总有一天我会把我所受的全部奉还   Say it on tape,我听到的东西太他妈好吧)   But your either getting lazy or you don’t believe in you no more   但你也变的自暴自弃 不再相信自己的能力   Seems like your own opinions, not one you can form   似乎你已经无法做出自己的决定   Can&#39,棒极了)  And I don’t know if It make a decision you keep questioning yourself   做不了决定 不断怀疑自己   Second guessing and its almost like your begging for my help   你只会打马后炮 几乎事事都要我来帮忙   Like I’m your leader   好像我变成了你的领导   Your supposed to f-cking be my mentor   你TM可是我的导师啊!   I can endure no more,   我无法再忍受这样的你   I demand you remember who you are   我要求你记起你到底是谁!   It was YOU, who believed in me   就是你,那个坚定不移信任我的你   When everyone was telling you dont sign me   当人们都劝你别签我   Everyone at the f-cking label   当时每个唱片公司里的人都这么说   let me tell the truth,You risked your career for me   让我告诉你事实, 为了我 你把自己事业全赌了下去   I know it as well as you   这点我和你一样清楚   Nobody wanted to f-ck with the white boy   在这个行业没人会吊一个白人   Dre I’m crying in this booth   这就是为什么我现在在录音室里拼命呼喊   You saved my life, now maybe its my turn to save yours   你救了我一命,现在也许轮到我来救你了   But I can never repay you what you did for me is way more   但你对我的恩德不论如何我都报答不尽,(因为)你为我做的更多   But I aint giving up faith and you aint giving up on me   但我不会放弃我的信念 就像你也不会放弃我一样   Get up Dre, I’m dying I need you, come back for f-cks sake   振作吧,dre,我要死了,我需要你,看在这份上回归吧(for god's sake看在上帝的份上,此处为改写)   [Skylar Grey]   I’m about to lose my mind   我濒临丧失意志的底线   You’ve been gone for so long   你离开了太久   I’m running out of time   现在我离死期不远   I need a doctor   我需要个医生   Call me a doctor   帮我找个医生   I need a doctor, doctor   我需要个医生   To bring me back to life   来让我起死回生   [Dr Dre]   It literally feels like a lifetime ago   这感觉就像过了一辈子那么久   But I still remember the shit like it was just yesterday though   但又感觉好像就发生在昨天   You walked in, yellow jump suit   你走了进来 一身黄色的跳伞装   Whole room, cracked jokes   整个房间 全体哗然  Once you got inside the booth, told you, like smoke(smoking hot 的smoke吧)   一旦你踏进录音室,告诉你,往事如烟   Went through friends, some of them I put on   那些所谓的生死之交,号称曾经和我穿一条裤子的人   But they just left, they said they was riding to a death   但他们却走了 他们曾说为我赴汤蹈火   But where the f-ck are they now   但他们TMD去哪了呢   Now that I need them I dont see none of them   现在我需要他们,却找不到一个人   All I see is Slim   我只看到slim(slim shady)   F-ck all you fair-weather friends   去TMD这些酒肉朋友   All I need is him   我需要的只是他   F-cking backstabbers   去TMD这帮背后小人   When the chips were down you just laughed at us   当我们出事的时候 你们就对我们落井下石   Now you about to feel the f-cking wrath of aftermath, faggots   现在你们这些鸟人将要尝到我狂怒的后果了,垃圾们(双关:aftermath为dr dre与Eminem共创的唱片厂牌)   You gon see us in our lab jackets and ask us where the f-ck we been?   你们会看到我们重新回到录音室,然后问我们之前干什么去了   You can kiss my indecisive ass crack maggots and the crackers ass   你可以来拍马屁 亲我的菊花,也拍eminem的马屁(cracker白人的意思)   Little cracker jack beat making wack math,   小琥珀玉米花干得过数学狂人(cracker jack为百事公司旗下的一种零食)   Backwards producers, Im back bastards   幕后推手们 杂种们我回来了  One more CD and then I’m packing up my bags and as I’m leaving   再出一张cd我就金盆洗手 离开这里   And I guarantee they'll scream Dre don’t leave us like that man cause…   我保证他们会像那个人(指Eminem)一样叫道:dre不要离开我们 因为。。。   [Skylar Grey]   I’m about to lose my mind   我濒临丧失意志的底线   You’ve been gone for so long   你走了那么久   I’m running out of time   我快等不下去了  I need a doctor   我需要个医生   Call me a doctor   帮让我起死回生   I need a doctor, doctor   我需要医生   To bring me back to life   To bring me back to life   帮我起死回生, breathed new life in me   你把我拉出低谷 让我焕发了新生   I owe my life to you   我欠你一条命!   Before the life of me, and lay it
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。need to do 和 need do的区别_百度知道
need to do 和 need do的区别
我有更好的答案
need有2种词性1,情态动词 就是你说的need do 2,实意动词 就是need to do 这两个都可以用,都是正确的,所以在肯定句中看不出区别 一般做题是从否定句中看出来的 1,needn't do 2,doesn't/don't need to do 这两种都是正确的 以下是一些干扰选项,都是错误的 needn't to do doesn't/don't need do 因为它们混淆了情态动词与实意动词 needn't 是把need 看作情态动词,后面就不能再用to了 而dosen't/don't则把need看作实意动词,而后面加do,又相互矛盾. need do的区别:need to 作情态动词,通常用于疑问句、否定句、条件句、 whether(if) 名词从句或含否定意义的句子中。如:I do not see why we need discuss it further.我看我们没有必要讨论下去了。That's all settled. It needn't be talked about.那已全部解决了,没有必要再说了。He asked me whether he need attend the meeting?他问我他是否有必要出席这次会议?2. need 又是实义动词,各种变化和用法与普通实义动词相同。如:They need a rest after a long walk.长距离行走后他们需要休息一下。I need you to work for me, young man!小伙子,我需要你为工作。3. need 接动名词主动形式,表示被动意义、这时动名词和主语之间有动宾关系, need doing 可转换为 need to be done 结构,意思相同。如:My hair needs washing badly. (= My hair needs to be washed badly.)我的头发非常需要洗一洗。The garden needs watering. (=The garden needs to be watered.)花园需要浇水。  
我不需要看病。—Do you need to go at once,肯定回答常用must或否定答语常用needn't. 如, you must /have to.是的:You needn’t try to explain. 你不需要解释。Need we stay here this evening。 —No, I don&#39,你现在不必做。 二,否定答语用needn't或don't have to。如: —Must I do the work now、“必须”。作为情态动词主要用于否定句和疑问句,无时态,人称变化、作行为动词 need 作为行为动词有人称和数的变化? 你需要马上走吗? —Yes, I do.是的.不;是的,你得回答,肯定回答用must,如,后面跟动词原形、代词、动名词及带to 的动词不定式, 后面可接名词? 我必须现在干这个活吗。如: —Need I answer the question? 我需要回答那个问题吗? —Yes, you must. /Yes, you have to:need not(needn’t)。need的用法,我得马上去, you needn't.不,不必了。 3.由must引出的一般疑问句? —Yes.是的,你必须回答。&#47need的用法讲解,供参考:一、作情态动词 1.need作情态动词无人称或数的变化, 后接动词原形,多用于否定句和疑问句中。如:You needn't worry.你不必担心。 2.由need引出的一般疑问句。/No,你必须做。/No, you needn't /don't have to. 不,不用马上走;可用于肯定句、疑问句和否定句中;t:She needs help.她需要帮助。I don't need to see the doctor:(1)need表示“需要”。其否定式为
本回答被提问者和网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。西工大16春《大学英语2》在线作业 答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
西工大16春《大学英语2》在线作业 答案
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Invalid URL
Invalid URL
The requested URL "[no URL]", is invalid.
Reference #9.6ee82d17..85fbad6就医 Go to a doctor
请问,这儿附近有医院吗?
Excuse me, is there a hospital near here?
有啊,有一个。
Yes, there is.
那在哪儿呢?
Where is it then?
就在那边。
It's right there.
你要做什么?
What do you want?
I am going to the hospital.
我送您去医院好吗?
May I take you to the hospital?
That's very kind of you.
What's the trouble?
你哪儿不舒服?
What's hurting you?
我感冒了。
I've caught a cold.
我觉得不舒服。
I don't feel well.
我感觉有点不适。
I felt sort Of ill.
我感觉全身都疼。
I seem to have pain all over.
我浑身无力。
My whole body feels weak.
I've got a headache.
我的头疼得厉害。
I have a terrible headache.
我头痛得快要裂开了。
I have a splitting headache.
你发烧吗?
Have you any temperature ?
I have a fever.
我发高烧。
I have high temperature.
我感觉一阵热一阵冷。
I feel hot and cold.
你试过体温吗?
Did you take your temperature?
我量一下你的体温。
Let me take your temperature.
把温度计在腋下夹好。
Please put this thermometer under your armpit.
你有些发烧,37.5oC。
You have a temperature, 37.5 degrees Centigrade.
I have a stuffed-up nose.
我不停地打喷嚏。
I'm constantly sneezing.
头痛,嗓子疼,浑身都觉得疼。
I have a headache and a sore throat and feel pains all over.
我嗓子疼。
I have a sore throat.
我先看看你的嗓子。
Let me have a look at your throat first.
张开嘴,说“啊……”
Open your mouth and say &Ah&.
你的嗓子发炎了。
Your throat is inflamed.
请伸出舌头。
Please stick Out your tongue.
你咳嗽吗?
Do you cough?
咳嗽了一晚上。
I cough all night.
我夜里总是咳嗽。
I always cough at night.
你从什么时候开始咳嗽的?
When did you begin to cough?
好几天了。
Several days now.
你从什么时候开始感觉不好的?
When did you begin feeling unwell?
一个小时前。
Since an hour ago.
你不舒服多久了。
How long have you been feeling unwell?
你得这病已经多久了?
How long have you been ill?
至少有三天了吧。
At least three days.
上个星期天早晨。
Last Sunday morning.
你睡眠好不好?
How's your sleep?
现在感觉好些了吗?
Are you feeling better now?
Feel better?
我的烧已经退了。
My fever is gone.
你现在感觉如何?
How're you feeling now?
我的胃不舒服
My stomach is upset.
Any vomiting?
我一直在呕吐。
I have been throwing up.
是在吃完晚饭后。
After supper.
从来没有。
No, never.
我拉肚子。
I have trouble with diarrhea.&
Does it hurt?
我肚子痛。
I have a pain in my stomach.
你这儿疼吗?
Do you have pain here?
我这儿疼得厉害。
I have a great pain here.
对,就是这儿。
Yes, that's it.
Does it still hurt?
我的右脚疼。
My right foot hurts.
我觉得左臂疼痛。
I feel a pain in my left arm.
我的眼睛发痛。
My eyes have been sore.
我的视力在衰退。
My eye sight is falling.
I have a humming.
我的耳朵在响。
I have a ringing in my ears.
呼吸困难吗?
Do you have difficult breathing?
我呼吸困难。
I have difficult breathing.
这种情况以前发生过吗?
Has it happened before?
你吸烟吗?
Do you smoke?
你喝酒吗?
Do you drink?
我看你感冒了。
I should say you've caught a cold.
我给你检查一下。
Let me examine you please.
请脱鞋,躺下。
Please take off your shoes and lie down.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。
Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side).
Please bend your knees.
Please relax.
请深呼吸(正常呼吸)。
Please breathe deeply (normally).
让我摸摸你的脉搏。
Please let me feel your pulse.
我给你量一下血压。
Let me take your blood pressure.
结果正常(基本正常)。
It is normal (essentially normal).
严重吗,医生?
Is there anything serious, doctor?
不严重,就是重感冒。
No, just a bad cold.
你需要打针。
You need an injection.
你吃过什么药吗?
Have you taken any medicine?
你吃的是什么药?
What sort of medicine do you take?
开点儿药吧。
Take some pills.
每次一片,每天三次。
take one and three times a day.
每天二次。
Two times a day.
每天一次。
Once a day.
饭后吃药。
After dinner.
给你开这些药,要多休息。
Take these pills and get plenty of rest.
你需要休假。
You need a vacation.
你需要卧床几天。
You should stay in bed for a few days.
这一两周内,你需要很注意。
You should be very careful for a week or two.
你需要定期来门诊检查。
You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
If the trouble persists come back again.
要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
我马上就来。
I'll come right away.
我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you do some light exercises.
我建议你吃中药。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.
现在还不好说是什么问题。
It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.
你需要做一个全面检查。
You need a thorough examination.
我需要住院吗?
Do I need to be hospitalized?
你需要在医院里住几天。
You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
我们认为你最好住进医院来。
We think that you had better be hospitalized.
我去给你安排住院。
I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.
你得做手术。
You have to be operated on.
我要将你转到外科(妇科、皮科、泌尿科)去。
I would like to transfer you to the surgery (gynecology, dermatology, urology
department).
明早查血以前不要吃东西。
Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be
请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
你的大便(尿、痰、白细胞、红细胞、血红蛋白)需要检查一下。
Your stool (urine, sputum, WBC, RBC, hemoglobin)
should be checked.
请等一下你的化验结果。
Please wait for the result of your test.
你需要等20分钟。
You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

我要回帖

更多关于 a famous doctor once 的文章

随机推荐