hold me backbacktheriver中文翻译

James Bay - Hold Back the River中文歌词翻译字幕_英语学习_英语试题_高中英语作文-爱英语吧
当前位置: >
> James Bay - Hold Back the River中文歌词翻译字幕
James Bay - Hold Back the River中文歌词翻译字幕
Tried to keep you close to me,想要和你更加靠近But life got in between但生活的磨难阻隔了你我Tried to square not being there想要逃离 离你而去But think that I should have been但我仍想留在你身边 永不分离Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes阻断那长河 让我注视你的双眼Hold back the river, so I阻断那长河 于是我就能Can stop for a minute and see where you hide停息片刻 寻找你的藏身之所Hold back the river, hold back阻断那时间与生命之河Once upon a different lifeWe rode our bikes into the skyBut now we call against the tideThose distant days are flashing byHold back the river, let me look in your eyesHold back the river, so ICan stop for a minute and be by your sideHold back the river, hold backHold back the river, let me look in your eyesHold back the river, so ICan stop for a minute and see where you hideHold back the river, hold backHold oho, oho, oho, ohoOho, oho, oho, ohoLonely water, lonely water, won't you let us wanderLet us hold each otherLonely water, lonely water, won't you let us wanderLet us hold each otherHold back the river, let me look in your eyesHold back the river, so ICan stop for a minute and be by your sideHold back the river, hold backHold back the river, let me look in your eyesHold back the river, so ICan stop for a minute and be by your sideHold back the river, holdLonely water, lonely water, won't you let us wanderLet us hold each otherLonely water, lonely water, won't you let us wanderLet us hold each otherhold it back翻译成中文是什么意思??? 谢谢_百度作业帮
hold it back翻译成中文是什么意思??? 谢谢
hold it back翻译成中文是什么意思??? 谢谢
抓回来 或者挽回
把它拿回来
拿回来的意思,hold back 本身有阻止、阻碍、犹豫不前的意思,这里中间加个宾语“it”,是拿回来的意思了。
拉住、托住它holdbacktheriver中文翻译_百度作业帮
holdbacktheriver中文翻译
holdbacktheriver中文翻译
控制在河的后面cross the river是什么意思及用法
沪江词库精选cross the river是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 横跨江河,渡河死
They cross over a river by wading.
他们涉水过河。
Carrie went straight forward until she crossed the river, and then turned into Fifth Avenue.
嘉莉一直往前走,直到过了河,然后转弯拐进第五大街。
Cross-river tunnel
A shrimp crossing a river/modesty
瞎子过河,摸不着边
We crossed this river by steamer.
我们坐汽船横渡这条河。
The river is crossed by many bridges.
河上横跨着许多桥梁。
There's a crossing down the river.
河的下游处有一个渡口。
We crossed the river in a boat/by boat.
我们乘船渡河.
He was frustrated in an attempt to cross the river.
他试图渡河,但没能成功。
The airborne troops spearheaded the crossing of the river.
空降兵在渡河作战中担任先导。
改变立场,转而支持对方
v. 不参加争论
船到桥头自然直;不要杞人忧天
安全渡过…
2015cross the river是什么意思由沪江网提供。

我要回帖

更多关于 hold it back 的文章

随机推荐