if my girlfriend you do, not what cancrime does not payy.这句

My Girlfriend Said She Needs Space | The Modern Man
HOMEMy Girlfriend Said She Needs Space
My Girlfriend Said She Needs SpaceRelationships , Relationships Has your girlfriend recently said any of the following to you?“I need some space.”“I need time to find myself.”“It’s not you, it’s me.”“I don’t know what I want. I need time alone to think about it.”“I need to find out if I really want to be with you.”“I think we should have a break for a while.”“I want some space, but I don’t want to break up.”What made her feel as though she needs space from her relationship with you?Your girlfriend probably began the “I need some space” conversation by saying, “We need to talk…” or “I need to talk to you about something,” which most-likely made you feel sick to the pit of your stomach.All of a sudden, you went from feeling safe and relaxed around your girlfriend to that horrible feeling of panic where you know that you are losing something that is extremely important to you. You can see it in her eyes that she no longer looks at you in the same way.You and her have gone from being in love to feeling disconnected like a couple of strangers. It’s a horrible experience to go through as a guy, especially when you don’t know how to fix it.Don’t worry though…You can definitely turn things around and change her mind. In fact, you can make your girlfriend feel like she’s made a huge mistake by even thinking about losing a great guy like you. When she has that realization, she will come running back to you saying that she misses you and wants to give it another chance.5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Might Need Some SpaceThere are many reasons why a woman will ask for space from a guy, but here are 5 of the most common reasons…1. She wants to find a replacement guy before really breaking up with you Instead of coming right out and saying, “I want out. This relationship is over and I am never, ever going to get back with you” some women will keep you on the side until they find a replacement guy.When she finds a guy to replace you, she will then come right out and tell you, “I’m in love with him and I want to be with him” and may even tell you that she’s been having sex with him to really hurt you emotionally.A woman will sometimes use this approach because she doesn’t want to go through the pain of seeing you hook up with a new woman before she finds a new guy. She wants you to be the one who is hurting because she moved on before you did.A woman like that will string you along and pretend that there’s still a chance for you as a couple (e.g. “I want space, but I’m scared of losing you. I just need some more time…”) and then suddenly turn around and say, “There’s something that I have to tell you.”She’ll say sorry for not telling you sooner, but she will explain that she is now in love with another guy and that you and her are finished for good. It sounds cold I know, but that’s what many people do to each other at the end of a relationship to avoid being the one who is in pain.2. She’s bored If your girlfriend has said to you that she needs some space or needs some time to find herself, it can often just mean that she’s bored of how the relationship makes her feel.Maybe you have:Gotten into a routine and haven’t been doing many exciting things lately.Been taking her for granted and just expecting that she will stick around, even though the relationship doesn’t feel as good as it once did.Give her the type of sexual experience that she was hoping to have with you.Stopped doing the things that made her feel attracted to you in the first place.Just because things felt great between you at the start, it doesn’t mean that she will be willing to put up with a relationship that has lost it’s spark.To keep a relationship together, you have to deepen a woman’s feelings of love, respect and attraction for you over time.Watch this video to understand why…3. You haven’t done what is required to make her want to settle down with you for lifeIt doesn’t matter if a woman is 20, 30, 40 or 50 – she will settle down with a guy who makes her feel the way she really wants to feel.When a guy deepens the love, respect and attraction that a woman feels for him over time in a relationship, she will not want to break up him. A relationship that gets better and better over time stays together for life.Personally speaking, I met my wife when she was 20 and I was 35. We got married this year (I’m now 37 and she’s 22). No other guy that she’d met prior to me had ever made her feel like she wanted to settle down for real.The reason why she settled down with me is that I’ve been able to deepen the love, respect and attraction over time in our relationship, rather than it fading away like it does for most couples. Our relationship literally becomes more and more enjoyable over time.This is something that you can do as well.If you currently don’t know how to deepen a woman’s love, respect and attraction for you over time in a relationship – you have to take the time to learn it.In today’s world, you have to know how to deepen a woman’s love, respect and attraction for you over time. If you don’t do it and simply expect that a woman will stay with you because things felt good at the start, a woman will eventually dump you.In the past, a woman would stick with a man for life even if she was unhappy because it was shameful to get divorced. However, in today’s world, you have to know how to deepen a woman’s love, respect and attraction for you over time. If you don’t know how to do that, you can’t expect a woman to want to stay with you for life or even for many years.The relationship needs to get better and better over time. If it doesn’t, she isn’t obliged to stay with you. The society around her tells her that if she isn’t happy with a guy, it’s fine to leave him and move on.When your girlfriend watches TV, movies or listens to pop songs, she is constantly being told that it’s okay to dump a guy and move on. It sucks, but it is the kind of world that we live in today.Your girlfriend has asked for some space from you, so you need to see this as a wake up call. It is a huge opportunity for you to improve your ability to make her feel love, respect and attraction for you and become an even better man that you are right now.If you don’t change your approach to make her feel differently, you can’t expect her to want to get back with you or to stay with you for very long if the relationship does get back together temporarily.4. She doesn’t want to accidentally become pregnant to youIf your girlfriend has lost respect and attraction for you, she will automatically begin to feel worried about falling pregnant to you. She knows that if she gets pregnant to you, it will mean that you’ll always be a part of her life.If she is the type of woman to worry about an unwanted pregnancy, she will quickly lose interest in having sex and will then want to end the relationship as soon as possible. She won’t want to risk having sex with you and then being stuck feeling unhappy for life.The only way to change how she feels is to make her feel a renewed sense of respect and attraction for you. If you keep making the same old mistakes that have caused her to lose respect and attraction for you, her sexual desire for you will be minimal or non-existent.5. She doesn’t want to teach you how to be the man she needs A woman doesn’t ever want to have to take on the role of being a guy’s mother or big sister in life. She doesn’t want to feel like she has to teach you how to be the man that she really needs.We men are expected to know how to be a man and if we don’t know it, women simply reject us, cheat on us or dump us. It may sound harsh, but it’s just the way nature works.Some guys are lucky enough to grow up with a father or male role model who is capable of teaching them how to be a man. However, the majority of guys these days never get taught what it really means to be a man.Most guys never know how to make a woman feel like a real woman in a relationship. They might hear some asking, “Where are all the real men?” and saying, “I want a man who makes me feel like a real woman,” but they never really understand what that means.100 or 200 years ago, men didn’t have to worry about this sort of stuff. In the past, women needed men and had to get married and then stay with a man for life. If a woman was unhappy in her relationship, she couldn’t do anything about it.Not anymore.In today’s world, you’ve got to know how to be the man that women really want to be with. If you don’t, women will break up with you after the initial lust has worn off, or when she gets to a point where she is sick and tired of not feeling enough respect and attraction for you.What you need to know is that it is possible to be one of those couples that you’ve seen who’ve been together for 30 or 40 years and are still madly in love. You’ve seen couples like that, right?Even though they’ve been together for decades, they still hold hands, laugh and smile together, kiss and hug. That is what’s possible when you know how to deepen a woman’s love, respect and attraction for you over time in a relationship.Can You Give Your Girlfriend Space Without Fully Losing Her?Yes.However, the most important thing that you need to do is work out how you are going to make her feel respect and attraction for you the next time you interact with her. If she contacts you after having some space from you and discovers that you still don’t understand how to be the type of man that she needs you to be, she will want to remain broken up.While giving her space, you have to focus on fixing your issues (e.g. insecurities, clingy behavior, etc) and improving yourself (e.g. becoming more of an alpha male, becoming more of a man, getting clear on your life purpose). You have to get to the point where you don’t NEED need her in your life, but you do WANT her in your life.When your girlfriend sees that you don’t need her and have been improving yourself and moving forward in life, she will naturally begin to regain some of her respect and attraction for you. Then, she will begin to worry that she is losing a great man and will reach out and contact you in some way.However, if she notices that you are still making the same old emotional mistakes (e.g. being insecure, lacking masculinity) and need her in your life so you feel secure, it will turn her off on a deep level.A woman never wants to be your primary purpose in life. She wants you to love her, want her, respect her and appreciate her, but not need her. If you don’t really know how to attract women and simply got lucky when you scored your girlfriend, it’s only natural that you might get to the point where you feel like you need her for your emotional security.If you want to get to the point where you want her, but sincerely do not need her, you have to improve your ability to attract women in general. When you know that most of the women you meet feel attracted to you and are interested in you, the need for your girlfriend decreases.You will still want her in your life, but you won’t need her. When your girlfriend notices that, she will naturally feel more attracted to you again. She will most-likely test you by showing interest in getting back together and then changing her mind to see how you react.If you sincerely don’t need her and only want her, she will feel a renewed sense of respect and attraction for you.How Much Time and Space Should You Give Her?Over the years, a lot of guys have asked me, “Dan, my girlfriend said she needs space. How long do I give her?” and my answer is always, “You won’t get her back by giving her time and space. You will get her back when you make her feel respect and attraction for you again.” I highly recommend that you don’t waste too much time giving your girlfriend space, because it usually just gives the woman plenty of time to move on.What you need to do is get her to meet up with you and then make her feel a renewed sense of respect and attraction for you. Sometimes, a woman will get lonely and contact her guy if he gives her space, but it will NOT fix the real reasons for the break up.Your girlfriend will have broken up with you because she doesn’t fully respect you as a man and doesn’t feel enough attraction for you right now. That is what you need to fix and giving her space will NOT fix that.If you don’t begin making her feel respect and attraction for you in new ways, she may give you another chance if she is unable to find a new guy. However, she will just break up with you again when she feels emotionally ready, or she’ll string you along until she finds a new guy to replace you.Discover the Secret to Getting Her BackWhat is the secret?About Author
My name is Dan Bacon and I'm a dating and relationship expert. If you have a problem with women, I have the perfect solution for you. I've already helped thousands of guys to achieve instant success with women and I would love to help you too. View customer success stories, browse my products or watch this mind-blowing video about success with women.
& How to Attract a Classy Woman How to Spend Quality Time With Your Wife or Girlfriend & How to Get Your Ex BackLearn MoreAboutWelcome to The Modern Man!My name is Dan Bacon and I'm a dating and relationship expert.I spent a couple of years testing and developing a system to get a woman back. 100s of guys have already used it to get their ex back and you can too.If you are serious about wanting to get your ex back, I welcome you to try my tested, proven to work system for getting a woman back.Cheers Dan BaconGet Your Ex Back: Super SystemLearn MoreWe teach men the secrets to success with women.
We've already helped 1,000s of men from all over the world and would love to help you too. View success storiesSitemapHomeProductsCustomer loginPhone coachingSuccess storiesAboutBlogSocialContact usLike Dan on FacebookFollow
Dan on TwitterFollow Dan on Google+Subscribe to Dan's Youtube channel求英语翻译,要结合语境_百度知道
求英语翻译,要结合语境
你这个贼,别跑,等我抓到你就知道我的厉害了抢劫了,抓贼了~你这个烂贼,抢东西居然抢到我头上了,知不知道我是谁啊?真是可恶你好,我叫小敏,刚刚谢谢你了,不过没有你我自己也可以拿回自己的包我……我叫阿然,不……不用客气阿然本来有一个很好的机会到国外去训练他的长跑技能的,但是他为了你放弃了这个机会,对于他来说这个可能是千载难逢的机会,如果他训练归来肯定有大把的前程,但是现在……哎~~其实,阿然有些话我很久就想对你说了。其实你别想太多了,别以为我跟你在一起玩久会对你有什么意思,你也不看看你自己长得什么样,其实我们在一起玩了那么久我都觉得委屈了自己,只是一直没说出来而已……”“但是,你跟我在一起的时候很开心啊!”“开心?哼,那都是装出来的,你也不是不知道我是什么样的人吧,你也知道我身边有多少追我的人啦,我为什么要跟你一起玩呢?更何况我们只是普通朋友,还有,我没告诉你吗?我已经有男朋友了,阿杰你知道吧,他长得又帅对我又不错,为了我跟阿杰好,我们还是不要再见面了吧,就当做是不认识,还有,难道你不知道别人是怎么说你的吗?他们都叫你青蛙。不要动她!小敏不是你的谁,你凭什么?她不是我的谁?我喜欢看她这么多年,呵呵我是想让你去玩弄她的感情,你怎么对她动真情了?你违背了我们之前的诺言,现在我要你从她的生活里退出。”“凭什么?凭什么我要因为你一句话就放弃我现在的感觉,她看起来对我的感觉也不差啊,我为什么不顺其自然呢?”“不行,现在我给你钱,这是我们当初说好的,你现在就离开她!”“不可能,你认为钱现在能解决问题吗?就算你让我离开她,你难道就不怕我跟小敏说你给钱我,让我去欺骗她的感情然后抛弃她吗?”“你……”“小敏,你可以做我的女朋友吗?我会让你幸福的,请你相信我。”“傲天,请你给我点时间考虑一下,我会给你答复的。”“好,只要你肯考虑,我愿意等”“小敏,其实你是喜欢我的对不对?你之所以没有立刻给傲天答复是因为你喜欢的人是我,对不对?”“我可不可以不回答你?”“你可以,你必须现在立刻马上回答我的问题,你是不是喜欢我?”“是,我是喜欢你”“那我们就在一起吧!”对不起小云,我想你伤害了你,但是我不是故意的,请你原谅我,我们分开吧……”“竟然是个错误为什么不让它继续错下去呢?为什么要伤害我?我当做是没听到,我们继续在一起。”“小云,你要清楚,不喜欢勉强在一起是没有幸福的,我确定我爱的人不是你。我能从一个丑陋的青蛙变成今天你喜欢的王子都是因为一个人,一个我真正喜欢的人,一个我为了她而改变的人。”“小敏,如果我有事欺骗了你,你会不会原谅我啊?”“你怎么会骗我呢?你对我这么好。别开玩笑了……”“倒是你,那边的伙食很差吗?怎么吃得你那么瘦啊?”“你喜欢以前的那个我吗?那我变回来好不好啊?”“啊……那就算了吧,变来变去多麻烦啊。现在这个样子也不错,好可以勉强接受”“对不起,傲天,我不能接受你,你很好,但是我对你没有别的感情,我不能欺骗自己还有你,所以我找到了我遗失了多年的情感,现在我要去弥补回来。”“祝福你们,你们要好好的……”“啊!你怎么这么笨啊?在全国排名才是第28,早知道还不如等你的成绩好上去才跟你结婚呢?”“哎~~运动成绩着回事不是一朝一夕就能够恢复的,还有,就算你现在后悔也没有用啦,你都已经和我过着幸福快乐的生活的,就像是王子跟公主那样。”“对啊,你这个青蛙王子……”
提问者采纳
You thief, don't run, I caught you'll see something.Rob, thief ~You big thief, snatches the thing to grab me, do you know who am I? It's wickedHello, my name is Xiao, just thank you, but without you, I can get my bagI ... ... I'm a likelihood, not ... ... It's my pleasureA still had a good chance to go abroad to train his running skills, but he for you to give up this opportunity, to him this is a golden opportunity, if he returns must have a lot of training future, but now ... ... Hey ~ ~In fact, however, some words I have long wanted to say to you.In fact, you don't think too much, do not think that I stay with you for a long time to play what do you mean, you don't have a look you grow what kind, we played together for so long that I feel wronged themselves, just didn't say it ... ...& & But, when you're with me. So happy!& & Happy? Well, that are fitted out, you do not know what kind of person I am, as you know I miss you so much after my people, why should I play with you? Moreover, we are just ordinary friends, there, didn't I tell you? I already have a boyfriend, Ajay you know, he looks handsome and nice to me, to me with a good, we will not meet again, as it is not known, there is, don't you know what they say about you? They call you a frog.Don't move her!Min is not who you are, what you?She is not my who? I love her so many years, ha haI want you to play with her affections, how you treat her the truth? You broke my promises before, now I want you to withdraw from her life.& & With what? What I have to because your words will give up my feeling now, she looks to me the feeling is not bad, why don't I let nature take its course?& & No, I now give you the money, this is when we speak, you leave her!& &No, do you think money can now solve the problem? If you let me leave her, aren't you afraid I and she said you gave money to me, let me go to deceive her feelings and then dump her?& & You ... ...&& Min, can you be my girlfriend? I can give you happiness, please believe me.&& Proud day, please give me some time to think about it, I will reply to you.&& Well, as long as you are willing to consider, I am willing to wait&& Min, in fact you are like my right? The reason why you did not immediately give proud day response is because of you like me, right?& & I can not answer you?& & You can be right now, you have to answer my question, is it right? You love me?& &Yes, I like you&& We will together!&Sorry Xiao Yun, I want you to hurt you, but I amNot intentionally, please forgive me, let us apart ... ...&& It was a mistake - why not let it go wrong? Why want to hurt me? I like is not heard, we go on together.& & Xiao Yun, you know, don't like barely together is not happy, I am sure I love you. I can from an ugly frog got you like Prince are all because of a person, a people like me really, a I changed for her man.&& Min, if I am deceived you, can you forgive me?& & How can you lie to me? You're so good to me. Stop joking!& Are you there, the food was bad? How do you so thin?& & You like that before I? Then I changed back okay?& & Ah ... ... That was it, change to much trouble ah. Now this looks good, good can settle&& Sorry, proud days, I cannot accept you, you are very good, but I had no feelings for you, I can not deceive ourselves and you, so I found my lost years of emotional, now I'm going to make up for.& & Bless you, you are right ... ...&& Ah! How can you be so stupid? In the national ranking is twenty-eighth, known also as you well up to marry you?& & Hey ~ ~ sports achievements about this is not a short duration of time can be restored, and now regret, even if you are not, you and I have lived a happy life, just like the prince and the princess.& & Yeah, you the frog prince ... ...&
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
这也太多了吧
You the thief, don't run, until I caught you will know that my ill
Rob, to catch the thief
You this lousy thief, rob things incredibly grab my head, know not to know who I am? Is really damn
Hello, my name is XiaoMin, just thank you, but have no you I can also take back to her bag
I...... My name is, however, no...... Don't mention it
However, there was a very good opportunity to go abroad training his run of skills, but he to you to give up the chance, for him it is possible that chance comes once in a blue moon, if his return to training must be the future, but now...... Ah ~ ~
In fact, but some words, o long I want to say to you.
In fact you ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 girlfriend 的文章

随机推荐