单项选择:yesterday i heard a fly buzzthe ()news

几道情景交际题一.Now fill the blanks with to,to the,on,on the or in.填空1.I heard the news about the terrible weather in India( )radio.2.We went ( )cinema yesterday evening.3.They had a party for his birthda( )3rd August.4.Ken was in Paris(_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
几道情景交际题一.Now fill the blanks with to,to the,on,on the or in.填空1.I heard the news about the terrible weather in India( )radio.2.We went ( )cinema yesterday evening.3.They had a party for his birthda( )3rd August.4.Ken was in Paris(
几道情景交际题一.Now fill the blanks with to,to the,on,on the or in.填空1.I heard the news about the terrible weather in India( )radio.2.We went ( )cinema yesterday evening.3.They had a party for his birthda( )3rd August.4.Ken was in Paris( )April.5.Last year we went( )holiday in February.6.They usually go( )church on Sunday.7.There was an interesting programme about Pairs( )television last night.8.I have just been( )park for a walk.二.1.You want to know what film is being shown at the Roxy Chinma this week.What do youask a friend?2.A friend has been to see a new film.You want to know what it was like.
一,1,on the2,to the3,in4,in5,to6,to7,on8,to the"翻译题1. 当我们听到这个好消息,我们都感到高兴.We all ________ _________ when we heard the good news.2. 昨天我步行到了学校.I______ ______ school yesterday. ..."阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"翻译题1. 当我们听到这个好消息,我们都感到高兴.We all ________ _________ when we heard the good news.2. 昨天我步行到了学校.I______ ______ school yesterday. ..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"翻译题1. 当我们听到这个好消息,我们都感到高兴.We all ________ _________ when we heard the good news.2. 昨天我步行到了学校.I______ ______ school yesterday. ..."阅读答案
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间:
1. 当我们听到这个好消息,我们都感到高兴.We all ________ _________ when we heard the good news.2. 昨天我步行到了学校.I______ ______ school yesterday.&&
参考答案:
1. felt happy&&&&&&&& 2. walked to&&
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 heard of 的文章

随机推荐