初二英语暑假作文的英语作文关于新年计划110字左右

求一篇以《新年计划》为题的初二英语作文老师让写一篇以《新年计划》为题的英语作文,谁能帮帮我啊!_百度作业帮
求一篇以《新年计划》为题的初二英语作文老师让写一篇以《新年计划》为题的英语作文,谁能帮帮我啊!
求一篇以《新年计划》为题的初二英语作文老师让写一篇以《新年计划》为题的英语作文,谁能帮帮我啊!
The spring festival is the tradition festival in China.It is the same as the christmas day in the west country,it is welcome the new year. It is the day that the families get together. The spring festival is usually in the February ,sometimes in January.In the spring festival,every family all paste the lucky inscriptions,they fire the cracker,they eat the dumplings.The day before the new year's first day is the new year's eve,same as the christmas eve,all the families get together to have the new yaar's dinner,wishes each other,talk about the wishes about the new year.Small children will receive the money given to children as a lunar new year gift. 可能有些单词超出初二水平,老师问你就说自己在家查了英汉字典的初二英语作文,关于下学期的计划.用一般将来时,70个词左右_百度作业帮
初二英语作文,关于下学期的计划.用一般将来时,70个词左右
初二英语作文,关于下学期的计划.用一般将来时,70个词左右
New Term's Plan  This term I'll be a good student,so I think the ways of study will be quite different.  Well begun is half done.Firstly I will prepare for my lessons before class.Secondly,if I have any problems about study,I will ask my teacher for help.I won't leave them till the next day.Thirdly,I will finish my homework by myself.  I'm sure if I can do these,I will make more progress than before.译文:新学期计划  这学期我要做一名好学生,因此我认为学习方式也会有所不同.  良好开端,功成一半.首先我将我的课前准备教训.其次,如果我在学习上遇到问题,我会向我的老师寻求帮助.我不会留到第二天他们.第三,我要独立完成作业.  我相信如果我做到了这些,我将之前的进步比.初二英语作文,新的一年快到了,Sally一家的新年计划是什么呢.根据以下内容写60词左右,对他们各自的新年计划进行介绍.父亲:找份好工作,养一只狗,想拥有一辆自己的小车.sally:多锻炼,变得_百度作业帮
初二英语作文,新的一年快到了,Sally一家的新年计划是什么呢.根据以下内容写60词左右,对他们各自的新年计划进行介绍.父亲:找份好工作,养一只狗,想拥有一辆自己的小车.sally:多锻炼,变得
初二英语作文,新的一年快到了,Sally一家的新年计划是什么呢.根据以下内容写60词左右,对他们各自的新年计划进行介绍.父亲:找份好工作,养一只狗,想拥有一辆自己的小车.sally:多锻炼,变得更健康,将和父母住在北京.母亲:学跳舞,学汉语,学做更好吃的饭菜.弟弟:学习更努力,喜欢旅行,会和家人环游世界.翻译器的就别来了.复制的也别来了.
New Year is coming,
Sally's family have their own plan, father wants to find a good job and have a pet dog, also he wants to buy his own car in future. sally wants to exercise more, and become healthier,
she will live with her parents in Beijing next year, mother wants to learn to dance and cook, making delicious food for the family, sallys' brother's dream is to travel around the world with whole family, and also study hard in next year.关于新年的英语作文,50字左右.有翻译._百度作业帮
关于新年的英语作文,50字左右.有翻译.
关于新年的英语作文,50字左右.有翻译.
Chinese New Year is the most important, interesting festival in China.
Before the Chinese New Year, everyone is very busy. They want the Spring Festival to be a new beginning, so everyone is busy cleaning the room. They keep the room tidy. This is the first thing to welcome the Spring Festival.
The elderly take children to buy snacks and fireworks. But parents just stay at home to make tasty meals for dinner. On the evening of New Year’s Eve, my parents and my sister have dinner with me. We have a good time. After dinner, Oh! Yeah! My father is ready to give us red pockets. Oh, how nice the red pockets are! My sister and I both all say, “Peace all year round to my parents! Now, give us red pockets.” My parents give us the red pockets at once with a smile on their faces.
What a wonderful time we have!
I think “Everything goes well” this year!译文:
中国的新年是最重要的,有趣的节日在中国.
在春节之前,每个人都很忙.他们希望春节是一个新的开始,所以每个人都在忙着打扫房间.他们保持房间整洁.这是为了迎接春节的第一件事.
老人带孩子去买零食和烟花.但父母呆在家里做美味的饭菜吃晚饭.在除夕晚上,我的父母和我的妹妹和我一起吃晚饭.我们有一个很好的时间.晚饭后,哦!是啊.我的父亲是准备给我们红色的口袋.哦,多么漂亮的红包!我和妹妹都说,“四季平安给我父母!现在,让我们红色的口袋里.“我的父母给我们红包一次脸上带着微笑.
我们有一个多么美妙的时间!
我认为“一切顺利”今年!不知道这个字数会多吗
Spring Festival 春节 Spring Festival is an important festival in China. 春节在中国是个重要的节日. In the festival,all family members go together and have a big dinner together. 在节日里,所有的家庭成员...关于《新年计划》英语作文 60字左右_百度作业帮
关于《新年计划》英语作文 60字左右
关于《新年计划》英语作文 60字左右
搞好规划法规和风格的恢复

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文80词 的文章

随机推荐