简单我的家英语作文带翻译没有雪的冬天带翻译

描写冬天的小学生英语作文 带翻译_百度知道
描写冬天的小学生英语作文 带翻译
是适合小学生的,准确的说是简略一点,也要带上翻译
提问者采纳
我有一条围巾和外套。雪人是大的。我喜欢玩雪球. Because I can see santa clus in Christmas . Let’s play the snowball and make snowman. The snowman is big 。在圣诞树上的礼物,使雪人. Christmas tree is beautiful. The snow is cold. I like to play snowball。因为我能看到在圣诞节圣诞老人簇。让我们玩雪球. The presents are on the Christmas tree。圣诞树是美丽的. Do you like winter. So I am not cold. I am on the snow。我喜欢圣诞节。因此. I have a scarf and coatWinter冬天   Winter is cold. I like the Christmas。雪是冷的。你喜欢冬天吗. I like winter,我不冷。我在雪地上?冬季冬天冬季寒冷。我喜欢冬天
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
sometimes a winter also see a snow, talents will be more strong practice perseverance more often, alignment despair?  人们常说春天鸟语花香.But if have no winter。前几天。往往在那时, hesitation?在漆黑的夜空下,人一冷就是什么都不想干.the ice,每一个场景都让我战栗。  抬头望望天空,刚刚立了冬?原来堪称冬天标志的雪花在地球上越来越少?如果四季都是一样的话, but who once thought of,但谁又曾想到?  挫折, is always my favorite,但冬天似乎还在家中睡懒觉,而这样的人才会更容易成功, and spring flowers will open so delicate and charming。春天是个富满诗意的季节. Or the little animal clever, too concerned with shrink at home,t really want to become memories, hunger?People often say that spring niaoyuhuaxiang,那晶莹剔透的冰灯?没有冬天的衬托春天会显得如此芬芳和与众不同吗,迟迟不愿出来. Everything is dead,我们会怎么办. Winter in the nt because of a single season and bored, lift not spirit to come, when in helpless lost hope,那享受劲真令人羡慕,如此美丽吗. People in failure, and will know happiness hard-won, the glittering and translucent get rid of tourism. And that followed by than spring it big difference。一切都死气沉沉的, so beautiful,没有冬天的酝酿和磨练。小时候打雪仗堆雪人的场景难道真的要变成回忆了吗. A few days ago,让人们感受到冬天的可怕?人们不会因为季节的单一而感到厌烦吗,更多的还是全球变暖的原因吧抬头间? In the dark of the night。还是那小动物聪明,难道也只能出现在梦中, long night and that every scene of withered wanshu,春天的花朵会开得如此娇艳。凌厉的东风?失败挫折往往是磨练成功人士的最好方式,在孤独无助时失去希望,阳光似乎没有往昔灿烂、饥饿. When I was a child snowball fights a snowman scene don&#39, in the old ancestors there formed the winter sleep do not work habit,但冬天来了,永远是我的最爱? The original is the sign of the winter snow on earth less and less, often is the winter nouns, that enjoy the strength is very pretty. Spring is a season full of rich poetic,在绝望中寻求希望, but if winter comes, a wisp of a brilliant sun point-blank the bottom of my heart, let people feel winter terrible。北方的冬天总是难熬. Often in at that time。只有受到挫折磨练后? No winter foil spring would appear to be so fragrant and different. So I will take a long,人才会变的更加坚强更有毅力,在老祖先那里就养成了冬天睡觉不干活的习惯? In winter, life will be brilliant,提不起精神来, people will feel spring special.Look at the sky looked up, long thoughts through this one and a pain in the winter, has not let out, every scene let I trembled. Only frustration skills, the sun seems to have no past is bright, the people of a cold is what all don&#39。  冬天来了, helpless and winter often feels the same? Failure is the test successful people often setbacks the best way、漫长的黑夜和那万树俱枯的景象,有时候一冬天也见不到一场雪, has just made a winter,春天还会远吗,寒冷,走向绝望;t the only appeared in a dream? People won&#39、无助时往往和冬天感觉是一样的;t want to do,往往是冬天的名词,人们会感受到春天的特别吗, the earth a vibrant picture, and such talented person is more likely to succeed。于是我便带着长长的思念度过这一个又一个令人讨厌的冬天, not winter brewing and polish,一门心思地缩在家里。人们在失败?The setback!Between looked up。  但如果没有了冬天。和那紧随其后的春天相比简直天壤之别, in desperate for hope.Winter has come? If all the four seasons is the same thing,人生终将辉煌, cold, isn&#39, but winter seems to home,大地一派生机勃勃的景象, more as the causes of the global warming, puzzled,才会知道幸福来之不易!这个冬天我将不再畏惧! The winter I will no longer fear,似乎春天是那美丽的使者, can spring be far behind. The relentless dongfeng、迷惑、彷徨, always have a say fear and intimidation feeling,一缕灿烂的阳光直射心底, seem to spring is the beauty of the angel, but I am filled with warm warm sunshine,但我心中充满了暖暖的阳光。       对冬天, we will do,总有一种说不上来的畏惧和恐吓感,懒洋洋的在心中散开
您可能关注的推广
小学生英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁| | | | | | | | | |
您现在的位置: >> 首页
站内公告:
  Let others lead small lives, but not you.Let others worry about small problems, but not you.Let othe……[]
还没有留言!
120.5.7.*&对&&的评论
119.147.225.*&对&&的评论
113.89.2.*&对&&的评论
113.90.99.*&对&&的评论
222.137.192.*&对&&的评论
sdfasdfasdf..
120.234.85.*&对&&的评论
最新加入会员
会员Y币排行
你是从哪里知道本网站的?
网友介绍的
百度搜索的
Google搜索的
其它搜索过来的
网址输错了进来的
太忙了不记得了
友情链接:
快乐英语屋() & 2015 版权所有 All Rights Reserved. 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
简单的英语小故事(短篇带翻译)合集 【2】
下载积分:100
内容提示:
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:512|
上传日期: 23:21:37|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
简单的英语小故事(短篇带翻译)合集 【2】.PDF
官方公共微信优美英语短文80篇%2B中文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
优美英语短文80篇%2B中文翻译
多​篇​英​语​小​短​文​的​翻​译​,​很​适​合​于​学​习​英​语​的​辅​助​资​料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢关冬天的英语作文自己写不要百度,带翻译_百度作业帮
关冬天的英语作文自己写不要百度,带翻译
关冬天的英语作文自己写不要百度,带翻译
There are four seasons in a year, each season has different sceneries, and I like winter best when a magnificent view of the snow. I often go skiing on Sundays with my family. When it snows, everything turns white. Winter is the mind rings. Winter, although very cold, but it has incomparable warmth and hope. It's a beautiful world! My friends and I like making snowmen. Sometims we paly with snow . It's very interesting and exciting, One of the most important reasons is that Spring Festival comes at this time of the year.一年有四个季节,每个季节都有不同的景色,而我最喜欢冬天下雪时的壮丽景色.我经常去与我的家人在星期天滑雪.当下雪的时候,一切都变成白色.冬天是心灵的戒指.冬天,虽然很冷,但是它有着无可比拟的温暖和希望.这是一个美丽的世界!我喜欢和我的朋友一起堆雪人.有时我们玩雪.这是非常有趣和令人兴奋的,其中最重要的原因是,春节是一年中的这个时候.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐