外语写作我的爱好英语作文

我的爱好英语作文50词
我的爱好英语作文50词
我的爱好英语50词一:My hobby
My hobby is reading books, because I can get many useful knowledge form thebook. I always read books after school in my room, and my friends all like reading. My mother gives me a book for my birthday gift, I was very happy.So I suggest you to read books every day, it is a good hobby.
我的爱好英语作文50词二:My hobby
My hobby is listening to music. When I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music, I often lose myself in it. When I am in trouble, music can make me calm down. When I am very tired , it can make me comfortable . When I am angry with something , it aslo can make me happy again.Do you like listening to music? If not, I hope you can have a try, you will find it beneficial.
我的爱好英语作文50词三:my favourite sport
Hello,everyone. I like to do some sports,like ping-pong, badminton, basketball,swim and so on. But my favorite sport& is& swimming . Why? Now& let me& tell you!
I often& swim& with my friend in summer . It's& fun. I& think& swim can& help& us& to& keep our& body& strong and& heathly ,and make& us happy . It's so& great!
So I like& swimming best !
我的爱好英语作文50词四:my favourite sport
I like badminton and basketball,basketball is my favourite sport,I like basketball best.  
I always wear a T-shirt,shorts and runners to play basketball. I can throw the basketball in the net, I think it is easy, but someone think it is hard, I can catch the basketball,too. On Sundays,I am a bbasketball player.I like to watch basketball game on TV, Yao Ming is my favourite basketball player, I want to be a real basketball player someday.
我的爱好英语作文50词五:My hobby
I am Jane.I'm a soccer fan,but I used to be a movie fan.My interests are chaning all the time.I used to be to enjoy listening to music,and I wasn't interested in sports at all.But now,my hobby is doing sports.
我的爱好英语作文50词六:My hobby
I have a lot of hobbies. I like playing badminton, listening to music and playing the piano. They are fun. My sister likes playing the piano very much. But my parents don&t like this. I don't like fishing or playing chess. My sister also does not like this. My sister and I have some same hobbies. What are your favourite hobbies? Can you tell me?
与我的爱好英语作文50词相关的文章英语作文范文翻译:我的爱好是读书my hobby-reading[1]
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《英语作文范文翻译:我的爱好是读书my hobby-reading》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。我的爱好 我有一个爱好――读书. 有一次,康赛鲲约我出去上操场玩,他在操场足足等了我半个小时,还没见我去.他便急忙跑到我家找我,一看我正在津津有味的读《西游记》呢,于是,他就气冲冲的大叫:“我在操场等你,你却在家里偷着看猴哥呢.”我不好意思的笑了,连忙道歉:“你看,我只顾看书把你给忘了,真是对不起.”我指着一本《三国演义》对他说:“既然来了,就看一会吧!”康赛鲲也打看书看来起来. 星期天,妈妈带我去汝南玩,一下车我,就赶紧跑进了书店.我顺着书架寻找我喜欢的书,我忽然看见一本好书――《恐龙王国》.我就拉着妈妈让她给我买.妈妈说:你已经有那么多书了,等看完了再来买.“我一见这着不灵,就使出了我的绝招,我装出一副可怜相,拉着妈妈说:“好妈妈的就给我买一本吧.”这着果然不错,妈妈给我买下了《恐龙王国》.妈妈领着我去逛商场,我趁着妈妈不注意,又流进了书店,我在书店里看了一会书,妈妈来了,指着我的鼻子说:“你这小鬼,我想你就跑到这儿来了.”妈妈有去逛了一会商场就来喊我了:“小书迷,走回家了.”我只好恋恋不舍的离开了书店. 看书是我的爱好,看书不仅可以丰富我们的课余生活,还可以增长我们的知识.我希望所有的小朋友都爱读书. My hobby I have a hobby - reading. Once, KangSai "kun" invite I go out on the playground, he in the playground waiting here for the me half an hour, haven't seen me to go. And he hurried to my home to seek me, a see I'm with relish? Read "journey to the west", and then he angry shout loudly: "I am in the playground waiting for you, but you at home to steal watching the monkey elder brother?" I feel embarrassed smile, hurriedly apology: "you see, I was reading a book to make you forget, I'm sorry." As one of The Three Kingdoms "said to him:" since you have come, see a moment!" KangSai "kun" also play reading looks up. On Sunday, my mother took me to RuNa play, get off me, he ran into a bookstore. I follow bookshelf looking for my favorite book, I suddenly saw a good book - the dinosaur kingdom ". I took the mother asked her to buy me. Mother said: you have so many books and wait to see over again to buy. "I see the the ineffective, can use my sleeves, I put on an aggrieved look, pull the mother said:" good mother bought me a book it. "The really good, mom gave me bought the dinosaur kingdom". Mom took me a trip to the mall, I while mom do not pay attention to, and flowing into a bookstore, I in the bookshop watched for a while and books, mom came, pointing at my nose to say: "you this kid, I think you ran here. "Mother h英语作文我的爱好_百度作业帮
英语作文我的爱好
英语作文我的爱好
My HobbiesI have many hobbies, such as reading, writing, singing, drawing, watching TV and doing exercise. I think hobbies can make my life colorful. And I can make friends easier, because we have common interests and we have many things to talk about. Besides, having some hobbies can bring knowledge to me. For example, reading is a good way to get knowledge. I can not learn all from class, so reading can bring me other knowledge. Singing and drawing are skills. They can help me to improve myself.欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>> 英语作文,我的爱好
最新初中英语作文作文
热点初中英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
英语作文,我的爱好
Friend, you know what my hobby is, ouch, my hobby but much. What picture picture, see book, shuttlecock, anyway but much, my largest nevertheless interest or, read a book. I can be a person that loves a book to be like a life, the book in the home gets a nuisance more, be in which place casually, can find out a few books to come. Want to the book looks only, I resemble hunger person of a few days sees delicate food is euqally glad. When I read a book, but serious, if using my Mom, the book is & the day collapsed also without giving thought to. & I am one & big book bug & , those who eat & commissariat & what also absorb is particularly fast, digestive is fast also, so pa Mom often takes me to arrive & food store & buy & commissariat & & eat & . Somebody asks me, why I like to read a book so. This question is very simple, because be in the book,you can acquire a lot of knowledge. Gorky once had said & a flight of stairs that the book is human progress. & the world in the book but wonderful, the destiny of all sorts of characters encounters, joys and sorrows has each different, can let you jump with joy sometimes, can let you burst into tears sometimes. The book is our good teacher and helpful friend, resemble a friend of intimate. The life that the book can let of rich and colorful can let you gain more knowledge. Altogether, be benefited in the life journey that a good book can let you boundless. Friend, what is your hobby? Also say to me.&
注意本文有无分页。原文地址
献花:0 朵
扔蛋:0 个
论 (点评可用QQ等账号登录,安全便捷)
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)

我要回帖

更多关于 我的爱好英语作文 的文章

随机推荐