外语写作我的一天英语作文

我的一天英语作文60词
我的一天英语作文60词
我的一天英语60词一:My day
It was Sunday. I woke up very lately. It was so late that I did not have breakfast, but lunch. Then I went to park with my best friend Lily. There were many funny things in the park. We played very happily. Then Lily and I had supper in Kentucky. The food were delicious, We both like to eat,and then we went home. We were very happy.
我的一天英语作文60词二:My one-day holiday
It is a fine day today. I with my friends decide to go outside for a picnic. So we go to the Tianmen Moun by bus. In the morning we walk around and enjoy our food. In the afternoon we climb the Moun and we have a good time on top of it. And then we go back home togather.
我的一天英语作文60词三:My day
I usually get up at?about seven?o'clock in the morning ,then I brush my teeth ,wash my face and eat breakfast , we have four classes in the morning ,I have English class at?eight o'colck,I have lunch at school ,in the afternoon we have three classes ,I usually do my homework after school and play sports such as playing? basketball ,soccer and so on ,we are happy .
我的一天英语作文60词四:My day
Today I came to the city of Bishan,it's a beautiful city.It's the shoes centre of western china. I think many people know it. It developed very quickly these years.More and more people move in it. I'm pleased to be a Bishan people.July 26th Monday sunny Hello, everyone! I&m so pleased to tell you: I have finished my website.
我的一天英语作文60词五:My day
What fun I had last Sunday! Last Sunday, my classmates and I went to the moutains.We met at the school gate,then we went there by bike.When we got there, the sun was rising.How beautiful it was!We decided to climb the mountains.We played a game to see who was the first one to get to the top.I tried my best,but I failed.We were tiredl,but happy!
小编推荐:
我的一天英语作文60词相关的文章
上一篇:没有了小学英语作文:我的一天 My Day
编辑点评:
Like most Chinese primary students, my life is quite simple. Get up in the morning, have breakfast and then go to school. My day always begins like that.
Like most Chinese primary students, my life is quite simple. Get up in the morning, have breakfast and then go to school. My day always begins like that. But every single day is so different from each other. For example, I meet different people on my way to school. I have different new classes every day, so I always learn new knowledge. And the happiness is different. Yesterday I might be happy because I got high scores in the exam, but today I am happy because I play with my classmates. Knowledge and happiness make my every single day and life rich.
和绝大部分中国小学生一样,我的生活很简单。每天早晨起床,吃早餐然后上学。我的一天都是这么开始的。但是每一天都又有所不同。比如,在上学的路上,我会见到不同的人。在学校里,我每一天都会学习不同的课程,学到新的知识。而快乐,也有所不同。昨天,我可能会因为考高分而快乐,而今天我因为和同学一起玩而感到开心。知识和快乐让我每一天的生活都丰富多彩。
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
相信对于学生们来说,“作业”与“考试”可以被列为两大“魔咒”,随时让人“痛不欲生”。“举头望明月,低头写作业”、“洛阳乡亲如相问,就说我在写作业”、“众里寻他千百度,暮然回首,那人却在写作业”,作业之痛,不是学生不会懂!但是,如今在沪江小学部,却有一群可爱的孩子们,已经进入了“新”作业时代!以下作业均来自沪江加州语文班级学员之手,堪称本年度英语作业之最!
最新2015小学英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:
var Langs=''我的一天 My Day
most Chinese primary students, my life is quite simple. Get up in the morning,
have breakfast and then go to school. My day always begins like that. But every
single day is so different from each other. For example, I meet different
people on my way to school. I have different new classes every day, so I always
learn new knowledge. And the happiness is different. Yesterday I might be happy
because I got high scores in the exam, but today I am happy because I play with
my classmates. Knowledge and happiness make my every single day and life rich.
和绝大部分中国小学生一样,我的生活很简单。每天早晨起床,吃早餐然后上学。我的一天都是这么开始的。但是每一天都又有所不同。比如,在上学的路上,我会见到不同的人。在学校里,我每一天都会学习不同的课程,学到新的知识。而快乐,也有所不同。昨天,我可能会因为考高分而快乐,而今天我因为和同学一起玩而感到开心。知识和快乐让我每一天的生活都丰富多彩。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有英语作文我的一天_百度作业帮
英语作文我的一天
英语作文我的一天
Today is Sunday. It is sunny. I don't go to school. I want go shopping. I get up at 6:30 in the morning.I have some cereal and an egg for breakfast. I go out at 8:00. The shop is near . I go there on foot. Many people are in the shop. I buy a pencil . At 12:00 I go home for lunch. I have some vegetable and meat for lunch. I read a book in the afternoon. I eat some noodles and fruit for supper. After supper, I do my homework. then I watch TV. Later, I play on the computer. I lie on my bed. I listen to the radio. I have a happy day.您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
我的一天英语
作者:寒鸦数点
我的一天英语作文Today Iget up at eight . I have my breakfast at eight thirty. Then i go for walk near my house. After about half an hour , i do my homework for about two hours . What is the time now ? Oh! It is time for have lunch .In the afternoon , i ofter play basketball wish my good friends.By the way i am good at playing basketball. At about four , i go home . i have supper at six . At last i go to bed at half past eight. Today,i have a good time.
热门课程推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 写作文 我的一天 的文章

随机推荐