what makes you angrybeautiful in my heart

【 青春無敵(Up All Night) 】【 英文 】【 2012-03 】
英倫最強偶像世代
/ 青春無敵One Direction / Up All Night英倫偶像正式接棒
青春世代唯1期待英國媒體譽為「接招、西城唯一接班男孩團體」◎The X Factor第七季總決賽季軍人氣最旺男孩團體爆紅出擊◎由最強經紀大師Simon Cowell欽點保證,動員席琳狄翁、布蘭妮、碧昂絲、女神卡卡等製作團隊紅不讓打造◎專輯空降英國金榜亞軍,創下「2011銷售最快專輯」及「2011最賣座首張專輯」第三名◎首支單曲〈What Makes You Beautiful〉空降英國金榜冠軍,寫下2011年首週銷量最高單曲紀錄,榮獲全英音樂獎「最佳英國單曲」入圍肯定  一個方向,青春活力年輕到底;一個理念,流行無罪快樂歡唱;一個目標,優質男孩團體新霸主--One Direction!雖然與冠亞軍無緣,卻是受到毒舌評審同為娛樂大亨Simon Cowell一路相挺,認為是一應俱全的潛能偶像生力軍!打從參加話題選秀節目The X Factor第七季,勇奪第三名席次,One Direction正蓄勢待發準備振翅高飛,以最完整的實力擄獲全球樂迷的心!  由14歲曾參加The X Factor第五季競賽不幸淘汰,Simon希望Liam Payne兩年後準備好再來一較高下,二度出現的Liam不僅贏取現場如雷掌聲和尖叫,更讓Simon佩服的起立鼓掌+會彈吉他,節奏藍調、搖滾樂風一把罩的18歲Niall Horan+擁有巴基斯坦血統的19歲Zayn Malik+擔任White Eskimo樂團主唱17歲的Harry Styles+年紀最長20歲喜好各類搖滾的Louis Tomlinson...共五位年輕小伙子,合體組成One Direction。五人努力培養彼次默契、歌唱和諧度,做好攻佔流行市場的萬全準備。紅到無法檔的魅力,連續問市《One Direction: Forever Young (Our Official X Factor Story)》、《One Direction:The Official Annual 2012》、《Dare to Dream:Life as One Direction》三本書,一再登頂Sunday Times暢銷排行成功,更不思議的造就一組英倫男孩團體新神話!  One Direction拱出熱鬧十足的作品《Up All Night》,空降英國金榜亞軍,登記2011年銷售最快專輯,同時搶下2011整年度「最賣座首張專輯」第三名位置!動員席琳狄翁、布蘭妮、碧昂絲、女神卡卡等巨星幕後菁英,超過10位製作界好手齊力抬轎。自信美麗的第一主打〈What Makes You Beautiful〉,直取英國金榜冠軍,寫下2011年UK首週銷量最高單曲紀錄,同時榮獲全英音樂獎「最佳英國單曲」入圍肯定!串連動聽的流行搖滾旋律,點綴電氣微粒子,一路Fun到底的令人心情為之一開;再接再厲的〈Gotta Be You〉,利用弦樂的悠揚色澤討好雙耳,突顯所有團員好歌喉的抒情小品,快速拿下第三名佳績;蓄勢待發的〈One Thing〉,吉他爽朗撥奏迴盪全曲暢快耐聽;搭配同名歌謠〈Up All Night〉播送,一起享受香汗淋漓的暢快,盡情舞動身軀,呼朋引伴準備開趴囉!「美國偶像」第一屆資優冠軍女聲凱莉克萊森參與撰寫的〈Tell Me A Lie〉,散發一貫的率性搖滾風;到了快結尾時刻,仍舊好歌一首接一首,大有飆升電台點播率的順暢之作〈Save You Tonight〉、強力電流打通〈Stole My Heart〉,都是不容錯過的推薦曲!One Direction大聲唱出屬於年輕的青春宣言!
()作詞:Rami Yacoub、Carl Falk、Savan Kotecha作曲:Rami Yacoub、Carl Falk、Savan KotechaYou're insecureDon't know what forYou're turning heads when you walk through the doorDon't need make upTo cover upBeing the way that you are is enoughEveryone else in the room can see itEveryone else but youBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tellYou don't knowOh OhYou don't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohThat what makes you beautifulSo c-come onYou got it wrongTo prove I'm right I put it in a songI don't know whyYou're being shyAnd turn away when I look into your eyesEveryone else in the room can see itEveryone else but youBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tellYou don't know更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Oh ohYou don't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohThat's what makes you beautifulNana Nana Nana NanaNana Nana Nana NanaNana Nana Nana NanaBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tellYou don't knowOh OhYou don't know you're beautifulBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tellYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't knowOh OhYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohThat's what makes you beautiful
()作詞:August Rigo、Steve Mac作曲:August Rigo、Steve MacGirl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heartI tore it apartAnd girl what a mess I made upon your innocenceAnd no woman in the world deserves thisBut here I am, asking you for one more chanceCan we fall, one more time?Stop the tape and rewindOh and if you walk away I know I'll fade'Cause there is nobody elseIt's gotta be youOnly youIt's got to be youOh, Only youNow girl I hear it in your voice and how it tremblesWhen you speak to me I don't resemble, who I wasYou've almost had enoughAnd your actions speak louder than wordsAnd you're about to break from all you've heardDon't be scared, I ain't going no whereI'll be here, by your sideNo more fears, no more crying更多更詳盡歌詞 在 But if you walk awayI know I'll fade'Cause there is nobody elseIt's gotta be youOnly youIt's got to be youOh, Only youOh girl, can we try one more, one more time?One more, one more, can we try?One more, one more timeI'll make it betterOne more, one more, can we try?One more, one more,Can we try one more time to make it all better?'Cause it's gotta be youIts gotta be youOnly youOh, Only youIt's gotta be youOnly youIt's got to be youOh, Only you
()作詞:Rami Yacoub、Carl Falk、Savan Kotecha作曲:Rami Yacoub、Carl Falk、Savan Kotecha[Liam]I've tried playing it coolgirl when I'm looking at youI can't ever be braveCause you make my heart race[Harry]Shot me out of the skyYou're my kryptoniteYou keep making me weakYeah, frozen and can't breathe[Zayn]Something's gotta give nowCause I'm dying just to make you seeThat I need you here with me nowCause you've got that one thing[All]So get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thingAnd you've got that one thing[Niall]Now I'm climbing the wallsBut you don't notice at allThat I'm going out of my mindAll day and all night[Louis]Some things gotta give nowCause I'm dying just to know your nameAnd I need you here with me nowCause you've got that one thing[All]So get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thingget out, get out, get out of my mindAnd come on, come into my lifeI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thingAnd you've got that one thing[Harry]You've got that one thing[Liam]Get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms instead[All]So get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thingGet out, get out, get out of my mindAnd come on, come into my lifeI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thingAnd you've got that one thing 感謝 Ian victoria 赫小海 江川二子 青寶寶 Lensia 葆葆 123 傻冰
修正歌詞 友站連結:  
()作詞:Jamie Scott作曲:Jamie ScottI'm brokenDo you hear meI'm blindedCause you are everything I seeI'm dancing, aloneI'm prayingThat your heart will just turn aroundAnd as I walk up to your doorMy eye turns to face the floorCause I can't look you in the eyes and sayWhen he opens his armsAnd holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can love you more than this, yeahWhen he lays you down, I'm might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can love you more than thisCan love you more than thisIf I'm louderWould you see me?Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?Cause we are, the sameYou saved me, when you leave it scarred againAnd then I see you on the streetIn his arms, I get weakMy body feels I'm on my kneesPrayingWhen he opens his armsAnd holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can love you more than this, yeahWhen he lays you down, I'm might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can love you more than thisI've never had the words to sayBut now I'm asking you to stayFor a little while inside my armsAnd as you close your eyes tonightI pray that you will see the lightThat's shining from the stars aboveWhen he opens his armsAnd holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can love you more than thisCause I can love you more than thisWhen he lays you down, I'm might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can love you more than this, yeahWhen he opens his armsAnd holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can love you more than thisWhen he lays you down, I'm might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can love you more than thisCan love you more than this更多更詳盡歌詞 在 -----------------------------------------I'm broken, do you hear me / 我支離破碎了 妳聽到了嗎I'm blinded, cos you are everything I see / 我什麼也看不見 因為我眼中只有妳I'm dancing, alone / 我一個人跳著舞I'm praying, that your heart will just turn around / 祈禱著希望妳的心會回頭And as I walk up to your door / 送妳到門口My head turns to face the floor / 我只能低頭看著地上Cos I can't look you in the eyes and say / 因為我無法看著妳的眼睛說..When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight / 今晚當他張開雙臂It just won't feel right / 一切是那麼的不對勁Cos I can love you more than this, yeah / 因為我可以愛妳更多When he lays you down, I might just die inside / 當他在妳身旁躺下 我的心就枯萎了It just don't feel right / 一切是那麼的不對勁Cos I can love you more than this / 因為我可以愛妳更多Can love you more than this / 可以愛妳更多If I'm louder, would you see me / 如果我大聲呼喊 妳會看到我嗎Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me / 妳願意躺在我的懷中 拯救我嗎Cos we are, the same / 因為我們是一體的You save me, when you leave and it's gone again / 妳拯救了我 但是當妳離開一切又都消失了And then I see you on the street / 我看到妳在街上In his arms, I get weak 挽著他的手 我無法承受My body fails, I'm on my knees / 我站不住了 我跪著Prayin' / 祈禱..When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight / 今晚當他張開雙臂It just won't feel right / 一切是那麼的不對勁Cos I can love you more than this, yeah / 因為我可以愛妳更多When he lays you down, I might just die inside / 當他在妳身旁躺下 我的心就枯萎了It just don't feel right / 一切是那麼的不對勁Cos I can love you more than this, yeah / 因為我可以愛妳更多I've never had the words to say / 我總是不善言辭But now 'Im asking you to stay / 但是我現在請求妳留下來For a little while inside my arms / 在我的懷抱裡再待一下吧And as you close your eyes tonight / 今晚當妳閉上眼睛I pray that you will see the light / 我祈禱妳會看見那道光芒That's shining from the stars above / 那是天上的星星閃爍著When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight / 今晚當他張開雙臂It just won't feel right / 一切是那麼的不對勁Cos I can love you more than this / 因為我可以愛妳更多Cos I can love you more than this / 因為我可以愛妳更多When he lays you down, I might just die inside / 當他在妳身旁躺下 我的心就枯萎了It just don't feel right / 一切是那麼的不對勁Cos I can love you more than this, yeah / 因為我可以愛妳更多When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight / 今晚當他張開雙臂It just won't feel right / 一切是那麼的不對勁Cos I can love you more than this / 因為我可以愛妳更多When he lays you down, I might just die inside / 當他在妳身旁躺下 我的心就枯萎了It just don't feel right / 一切是那麼的不對勁Cos I can love you more than this / 因為我可以愛妳更多Can love you more than this / 可以愛妳更多
()作詞:Savan Kotecha、Matt Squire作曲:Savan Kotecha、Matt SquireIt feels like we been living in fast-fowardAnother moment passing byThe party's ending but it's now or neverNobody's going home tonightKaty perry is on the play,She's on the playDJ got the floor to shakeThe floor to shakePeople going all the wayYeah, all the wayI'm still wide awakeI wanna stay up all nightAnd jump around until we see the sunI wanna stay up all nightAnd find a girl and tell her she's the oneHold on to the feelingAnd don't let it goCause we got the floor nowGet out of controlI wanna stay up all nightAnd do it all with youUp all nightLike this, all night, heyUp all nightLike this, all night, heyUp all nightDon't even care about the table breakingWe only wanna have a laughI'm only thinking 'bout this girl I'm seeingI hope she wanna kiss me backKaty perry is on the play,She's on the playDJ got the floor to shakeThe floor to shakePeople going all the wayYeah, all the wayI'm still wide awake更多更詳盡歌詞 在 I wanna stay up all nightAnd jump around until we see the sunI wanna stay up all nightAnd find a girl and tell her she's the oneHold on to the feelingAnd don't let it goCause we got the floor nowGet out of controlI wanna stay up all nightAnd do it all with youUp all nightLike this, all night, heyUp all nightLike this, all night, heyUp all nightKaty perry is on the play,She's on the play(We're gonna want to stay up all night)DJ got the floor to shakeThe floor to shake(We're gonna want to stay up all night)Up all night, up all night(We're gonna want to stay up all night)I wanna stay up all nightAnd jump around until we see the sunI wanna stay up all nightAnd find a girl and tell her she's the oneHold on to the feelingAnd don't let it goCause we got the floor nowGet out of controlI wanna stay up all nightAnd do it all with youUp all nightLike this, all night, heyUp all nightLike this, all night, heyUp all night
()作詞:Rami Yacoub、Carl Falk、Savan Kotecha作曲:Rami Yacoub、Carl Falk、Savan KotechaHe takes your handI die a littleI watch your eyesAnd I'm in riddlesWhy can't you look at me like thatWhen you walk byI try to say itBut then I freezeAnd never do itMy tongue gets tiedThe words get trappedI hear the beat of my heart getting louderWhenever I'm near youBut I see you with him slow dancingTearing me apartCause you don't seeWhenever you kiss himI'm breaking,Oh how I wish that was meHe looks at youThe way that I wouldDoes all the things, I know that I couldIf only time, could just turn backCause I got three little words更多更詳盡歌詞 在 That I've always been dying to tell youBut I see you with him slow dancingTearing me apartCause you don't seeWhenever you kiss himI'm breaking,Oh how I wish that was meFeel with my hands on your waistWhile we dance in the moonlightI wish it was meThat you call later onCause you wanna say good nightCause I see you with him slow dancingTearing me apartCause you don't seeBut I see you with him slow dancingTearing me apartCause you don't seeWhenever you kiss himI'm breaking,Oh how I wishOh how I wishOh how I wish, that was meOh how I wish, that was me
()作詞:Sheppard Solomon、Tom Meredith、Kelly Clarkson作曲:Sheppard Solomon、Tom Meredith、Kelly ClarksonCan't ever get it rightNo matter how hard I tryAnd I've triedWell, I put up a good fightBut your words cut like knivesAnd I'm tiredAs you break my heart again this timeTell me I'm a screwed up messThat I never listen listenTell me you don't want my kissThat you're needing distance distanceTell me everything but don't you say he's what you're missing babyIf he's the reason that you're leaving me tonightSpare me what you thinkTell me a lie.Well, you're the charming typeThat little twinkle in your eyeGets me every timeAnd well there must have been a timeI was a reason for that smile更多更詳盡歌詞 在 So keep in mindAs you take whats left of you and ITell me I'm a screwed up messThat I never listen listenTell me you don't want my kissThat you're needing distance distanceTell me everything but don't you say he's what you're missing babyIf he's the reason that you're leaving me tonightSpare me what you thinkTell me a lie.Tell me I'm a screwed up messThat I never listen listenTell me you don't want my kissThat you're needing distance distanceTell me everything but don't you say he's what you're missing babyIf he's the reason that you're leaving me tonightSpare me what you thinkTell me a lie.
()作詞:Toby Gad、Harry Styles、Niall Horan、Zayn Malik、Louis Tomlinson、Liam Payne、Lindy Robbins作曲:Toby Gad、Harry Styles、Niall Horan、Zayn Malik、Louis Tomlinson、Liam Payne、Lindy RobbinsNow that you can't have meYou suddenly want meNow that i'm with somebody elseYou tell me you love meI slept on your doorstepBegging for one chanceNow that I finally moved onYou say that you've missed me all alongWho do you think you areWho do you think I amYou only loved to see me breakingYou only want me cause I'm takenYou don't really want my heartNo, you just like to know you canStill be the one who gets it breakingYou only want me when i'm takenYou're messing with my headGirl that's what you do bestSaying there's nothing you won't doTo get me to say itYou're impossible to resistBut I wouldn't bet your heart on itIt's like i'm finally awakeAnd you're just a beautiful mistake更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Who do you think you areWho do you think I amYou only loved to see me breakingYou only want me cause I'm takenYou don't really want my heartNo, you just like to know you canStill be the one who gets it breakingYou only want me when i'm takenThank you for showing meWho you are underneathNo, thank you, I don't needAnother heartless miseryYou think i'm doing this to make you jealousAnd I know that you hate to hear thisBut this is not about you anymoreWho do you think you areWho do you think I amYou only loved to see me breakingYou only want me cause I'm takenYou don't really want my heartNo, you just like to know you canStill be the one who gets it breakingYou only want me when i'm takenNow that you can't have meYou suddenly want me
()作詞:Tom Fletcher作曲:Tom FletcherGive you this, give you thatBlow a kiss, take it backIf I look inside your brainI would find lots of thingsClothes, shoes, diamond ringsStuff that's driving me insaneYou could be preoccupiedDifferent date, every nightYou just got to say the wordBut you're no into them at allYou just want materialsI should know because I've heardWhen girls say...I want, I want, I want, but that's crazyI want, I want, I want, and that's not meI want, I want, I want, to be loved by youYou've got everything you needBut you want accessoriesGot to hold it in your handIf I change the world for youI bet you wouldn't have a clueDon't you know that I can't standWhen girls say...I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy更多更詳盡歌詞 在 I want, I want, I want, and that's not meI want, I want, I want, to be loved by youOh, and now the girls sayI want, I want, I want, but that's crazyI want, I want, I want, and that's not meI want, I want, I want, to be loved by youBe loved by youI wanna, I'll stay trueI wanna, if you knewWhat you put me throughBut you want, you want, you want me to love you tooI want, I want, I want, but that's crazyI want, I want, I want, but that's not meI want, I want, I want, to be loved by youOh, now the girls sayI want, I want, I want, but that's crazyI want, I want, I want, and that's not meI want, I want, I want, to be loved by youI want, I want, I want, another girl sayI want, I want, I want, and that's crazyI want, I want, I want, to be loved by you
()作詞:Wayne Hector、Steve Robson、Harry Styles、Niall Horan、Zayn Malik、Louis Tomlinson、Liam Payne作曲:Wayne Hector、Steve Robson、Harry Styles、Niall Horan、Zayn Malik、Louis Tomlinson、Liam PayneYou know I've always got your back girlSo let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-runningI said it's just a matter of fact girlYou just call my nameI'll be coming through, coming through, I'll get comingOn the other side of the worldIt don't matter, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in twoI still feel it everytimeIt's just something that you doNow ask me why I want toIt's everything about you, you, youEverything that you do, do doFrom the way that we touch babyTo the way that you kiss on meIt's everything about you, you, youThe way you make it feel new, new, newLike every party is just us twoAnd there's nothing I could point toIt's everything about you, you, youEverything about you, you, youIt's everything that you do, do doIt's everything about youYes I like the way you smile with your eyesOther guys see youbut don't realize that it's my, my lovingThere's something about your laugh thatit makes me wanna have toThere's nothing funny so we laughing at no-no-nothingEvery minute's like our last soLet's just take it real slowForget about the clock, that's tick-tick-tickingI still feel it everytimeIt's just something that you do更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Now ask me why I want toIt's everything about you, you, youEverything that you do, do doFrom the way that we touch babyTo the way that you kiss on meIt's everything about you, you, youThe way you make it feel, new, new, newLike every party is just us twoAnd there's nothing I could point toIt's everything about you, you, youEverything about you, you, youIt's everything that you do, do doIt's everything about youAnd you have always been the only one I wantedAnd I wanted you to know without you I can't face itAll we wanna have is funBut they say that we're too youngLet them say what they wantIt's everything about you, you, youEverything that you do, do doFrom the way that we touch babyTo the way that you kiss on meIt's everything about you, you, youIt's everything that you do, do doLike every party is just us twoAnd there's nothing I could point tooIt's everything about you, you, youEverything about you, you, youIt's everything that you do, do doIt's everything about you[ti:Everything About You][ar:One Direction][al:Up All Night][00:00.85]Everything About You[00:01.88]One Direction[00:03.48][00:08.93]You know I've always got your back, girl[00:11.17]So let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running[00:16.20]I said it's just matter of fact, girl[00:18.62]You just call my name[00:20.04]I'll be coming through, coming through, I'll get coming[00:23.68]On the other side of the world, it don't matter[00:26.56]I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two[00:31.02]I still feel it every time[00:33.06]It's just something that you do[00:34.73]Now ask me why I want to[00:36.69]It's everything about you, you, you[00:40.26]Everything that you do, do, do[00:43.96]From the way that we touch, baby[00:47.88]To the way that you kiss on me[00:51.49]It's everything about you, you, you[00:55.19]The way you make it feel, new, new, new[00:58.72]Like every party is just us two[01:02.39]And there's nothing I could point to[01:06.11]It's everything about you, you, you[01:09.77]Everything about you, you, you[01:13.53]It's everything that you do, do, do[01:17.13]It's everything about you[01:19.42][01:23.10]Yes, I like the way you smile with your eyes[01:25.59]Other guys see you but don't realize that it's m-my loving[01:30.09]There's something about your laugh that it makes me wanna have to[01:34.40]There's nothing funny so we laugh at n-n-nothing[01:37.43]Every minute's like our last so let's just take it real slow[01:41.76]Forget about the clock that's tick-tick-ticking[01:44.85]I still feel it every time[01:46.93]It's just something that you do[01:48.69]Now ask me why I want to[01:50.57]It's everything about you, you, you[01:54.15]Everything that you do, do, do[01:57.77]From the way that we touch, baby[02:01.63]To the way that you kiss on me[02:05.27]It's everything about you, you, you[02:08.90]The way you make it feel, new, new, new[02:12.47]Like every party is just us two[02:16.19]And there's nothing I could point to[02:19.93]It's everything about you, you, you[02:23.60]Everything about you, you, you[02:27.28]It's everything that you do, do, do[02:30.95]It's everything about you[02:33.25][02:36.61]And you have always been the only one I wanted[02:39.62]And I wanted you to know without you I can't face it[02:44.13]All we wanna have is fun[02:45.88]But they say that we're too young[02:47.97]Let them say what they want[02:49.56]It's everything about you, you, you[02:53.23]Everything that you do, do do[02:56.89]From the way that we touch, baby[03:00.44]To the way that you kiss on me[03:04.37]It's everything about you, you, you[03:07.90]It's everything that you do, do, do[03:11.61]Like every party is just us two[03:15.37]And there's nothing I could point to[03:19.02]It's everything about you, you, you[03:22.68]Everything about you, you, you[03:26.45]It's everything that you do, do, do[03:30.07]It's everything about you[03:32.40]
()作詞:Wayne Hector、Steve Robson、Harry Styles、Niall Horan、Zayn Malik、Louis Tomlinson、Liam Payne作曲:Wayne Hector、Steve Robson、Harry Styles、Niall Horan、Zayn Malik、Louis Tomlinson、Liam PayneCircles, we going in circlesDizzy's all it makes usWe know where it takes us we've been beforeCloser, maybe looking closerThere's more to discoverFind that what went wrong without blaming each otherThink that we got more timeOne more falling behindGotta make up my mindOr else we'll play, play, play all the same old gamesAnd we wait, wait, wait for the end to changeAnd we take, take, take it for grantedThat will be the sameBut we're making all the same mistakesWake up, we both need to wake upMaybe if we face up to thisWe can make it through thisCloser, maybe we'll be closerStronger than we were beforeIt made this something more, yeahThink that we got more timeOne more falling behindGotta make up my mind更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old gamesAnd we wait, wait, wait for the end to changeAnd we take, take, take it for grantedThat will be the sameBut we're making all the same mistakesYeah, yeah, that's what crazy isWhen it's broken, you say there's nothing to fixAnd you pray, pray, pray that everything will be okayWhile you're making all the same mistakesDon't look backBut if we don't look backWe're only running babeOut of me, cause ain't thisSame mistakes againSo we play, play, play all the same old gamesAnd we wait, wait, wait for the end to changeAnd we take, take, take it for grantedThat will be the sameBut we're making all the same mistakesYeah, yeah, that's what crazy isWhen it's broken, you say there's nothing to fixAnd you pray, pray, pray that everything will be okayWhy you're making all the same mistakes
()作詞:Jimmy Joker、Novel Jannusi、Savan Kotecha、Alaina Beaton、Nadir Khayat、Ashraf Jannusi、Teddy Sky作曲:Jimmy Joker、Novel Jannusi、Savan Kotecha、Alaina Beaton、Nadir Khayat、Ashraf Jannusi、Teddy SkyI, I wanna save yourWanna save your heart, tonightHe'll only break yaLeave you torn apart, ohIt's a quarter to three can't sleep at allHe's so overratedIf you told me to jump, i'd take the fallAnd he wouldn't take itAll that you want is under your nose, yeahYou should open your eyes but they stay closed, closedI, I wanna save yourWanna save your heart, tonightHe'll only break yaLeave you torn apart, ohI can't be no superman,But for you I'll be super humanI, I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonightOh now you're at homeAnd he don't callCause he don't adore yaTo him you're just another dollAnd I tried to warn ya更多更詳盡歌詞 在 What you want, what you needHas been right here, yeahI can see that you're holding back those tears, tearsI, I wanna save yourWanna save your heart, tonightHe'll only break yaLeave you torn apart, ohI can't be no superman,But for you I'll be super humanI, I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonightUp, up, and away, I'll take you with meUp, up, and away, I'll take you with meI, I wanna save yourWanna save your heart, tonightHe'll only break yaLeave you torn apart, ohI can't be no superman,But for you I'll be super humanI, I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonightI, I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonightI, I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonight 感謝 羊咩
()作詞:Paul Meehan、Jamie Scott作曲:Paul Meehan、Jamie ScottThe light shinesIt's getting hot on my shouldersI don't mind, this time it doesn't matterCause your friends,They look good but you look betterDon't you know all nightI've been waiting for a girl like you to come around, round, roundUnder the lights tonightTurned around, and you stole my heartWith just one lookWhen I saw your faceI fell in loveTook a minute girl, to steal my heart tonightJust one look, yeahBeen waiting for a girl like youI'm weakerMy worlds fall and they hit the groundAll life come on hereDon't you fail me nowI start to sayI think I love you but I make no soundOh cuz all my life ive been waiting for a girl like you to come aroundUnder the lights tonightTurned around, and you stole my heartWith just one lookWhen I saw your face更多更詳盡歌詞 在 I fell in loveTook a minute girl, to steal my heart tonightWith just one look, yeahI'm waiting for a girl like youThere is no other place that I would rather beThan right here with you tonightAs we lay on the ground I put my arms around youAnd we can stay here tonightThere's so much I wanna sayI wanna sayUnder the lights tonightTurned around, and you stole my heartWith just one lookWhen I saw your faceI fell in loveTook a minute girl, to steal my heart tonightUnder the lights tonightTurned around, and you stole my heartWith just one lookWhen I saw your faceI fell in loveTook a minute girl, to steal my heart tonightJust one look, yeahI'm waiting for a girl like youI'm waiting for a girl like you

我要回帖

更多关于 hatmakesyoubeautiful 的文章

随机推荐