you can accuse me of anything you can do翻译下

accuse of的用法和样例:
But no one could accuse him of being an absentee dad.
但没有人可以指责他作为一个缺席的父亲。
She accused him of stealing her watch.
她控告他偷她的表。
We accused him of immortal conduct toward her.
我们指责他对她的不道德行为。
No one could accuse him of running out on his friends.
没人可以责备他不帮朋友忙。
accuse of的海词问答与网友补充:
accuse of的相关资料:
相关词典网站:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:翻译:Lf you can promise me anything , promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure ,or you lose complete faith ,that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes._作业帮
翻译:Lf you can promise me anything , promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure ,or you lose complete faith ,that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes.
翻译:Lf you can promise me anything , promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure ,or you lose complete faith ,that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes.
你是否能对我承诺,不论何时你感到悲伤,或者不确定,或者完全失去信仰,你都会努力透过我的眼睛去寻找自我英文翻译,一首歌里面的英文看见什么吃什么 (Live) - 罗景文里面的部分英文Three to get readyNow go cat go You can knock me downStep in my faceSlander my name all over the placeDo anything that you wanna doyou can burn my house_作业帮
英文翻译,一首歌里面的英文看见什么吃什么 (Live) - 罗景文里面的部分英文Three to get readyNow go cat go You can knock me downStep in my faceSlander my name all over the placeDo anything that you wanna doyou can burn my house
英文翻译,一首歌里面的英文看见什么吃什么 (Live) - 罗景文里面的部分英文Three to get readyNow go cat go You can knock me downStep in my faceSlander my name all over the placeDo anything that you wanna doyou can burn my housesteal my cardrink my liquor from an old fruit jar这些是需要翻译的下面是原文翻译原文就更好了~Well it's one for moneyTwo for the showThree to get readyNow go cat go But don't youStep on my blue suede shoesYou can knock me downStep in my faceSlander my name all over the placeDo anything that you wanna doBut ah ah honey lay off my shoes you can burn my housesteal my cardrink my liquor from an old fruit jardo anything that you wanna dobut ah ah honey lay off my shoesbut don't you step on my blue suede shoesyou can do anthingbut lay off my blue suede shoes
猫王的歌大致为:首先是钱,然后是秀,最后我准备好,走,猫步走起~但请你不要,踩到我的蓝色小麂皮鞋,你可以把我打倒,踩到我脸上,到处写我的名字诽谤我,做任何你想做的事吧你可以烧了我的房子,偷我的车从老水果罐里喝我的酒,.哦宝贝儿,请远离我的蓝色小麂皮鞋~

我要回帖

更多关于 anything but you 的文章

随机推荐