104824 这串数字英文翻译是一句话,求翻译!

手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:求翻译啊..就一句话 求手工翻译。。不要机译啊.._英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:698,831贴子:
求翻译啊..就一句话 求手工翻译。。不要机译啊..收藏
是谁陪我到深夜,又是谁陪我醉。
谢谢了啊..
没有人进来帮帮新手么、、、关键是 新手强补
还得一段时间才能实践啊...
不是文艺青年,只能提供没有丝毫美感的翻译供参考:who is the one being with me in the middle of the night, and who is the one being drunk with me.Being drunk by my side, who is the one accompanying with me till the middle of the night.
who companies me till late night and gets drunk beside me
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求翻译这一句话_百度知道
求翻译这一句话
e`ve just got the parts he requested,and the order will be thparts he requested&quot.特别是&quot,求讲解; 那不是很懂
提问者采纳
我们刚拿到他所要求的零件(部分?),明天早上会收到这个订单。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我们已经得到了他要求的部分,并且这个指令将截至明早他要求的部分
因为是听力,所以有可能误听、有不同意见。这一题是有关学生咨询“语言实验室”如何使用的对话,网上有两种原文版本:第一种是沪江网的:……They are pretty small. So, we normally get one person or no more than a small group of people in their watching a video together. Actually, someone else from your class just came in and took the first Spanish video in to watch. You could probably run in there a watch with them. Of course, you are welcome to have own room. But, sometimes students like to watch with the classmates, so they can review the material with each other afterwards. For example, if there was some content they didn't really understand. I guess I'd prefer my own room. I concentrate better about myself and I don't want to miss anything, you know, and he's probably already started watching it. No problem, we've got a lot of rooms open right now. 【When you come in, you sign your name on the list and I assign a room number or if you call in advance that the attendant will tell you your room number. 】If you forget, just come in and take a look at the list. The videos are over there. Great, thanks.……第二种是easyvoa的《托福模拟试题听力 - TPO13 - 对话2》:……Manager:Twenty. They are pretty small. So, we normally get one person or no more than a small group of people in their watching the video together. Actually, someone else for your class just came in and took the first Spanish video into watch. You could probably run in a watch with them. Of course, you are welcome to have own room. But, sometimes students like to watch with classmate, so they can review the material with each other afterwards. For example, it was with some content they didn't really understand.Student:I guess I prefer my own room. I concentrate better about myself and I don't want to miss anything, you know, and it is probably already started watching it...Manager:No problem, we've got a lot of rooms open right now. 【When you come in, you sign your name on the list and I signed the room number or if you call that event that it attended tell you your room number, 】if you forget, just come in and take a look at the list. The videos are over there.……两者的音频是相同的,所以不存在材料问题。个人倾向第一种,但“if you call ……tell you your room number”这部分中间语速略快,还是会有不同意见,拙见是:When you come in, you sign your name on the list and I assign a room number,or if you call in advance, then the attendant will tell you your room number.也就是把第一种说法中的&that&改成&then&,或将“that”认为是后面“the”的重复(即“th-the attendant will……”)。这样语法上就没有疑点,译文也就简单了:当你来的时候就在名单上签个字,然后我会给你分配一个房间号。或者你也可以提前打电话来,接待员就会把房间号告诉你。个人见解。请采纳。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译一句话 i`m not doing shit today_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:698,831贴子:
求翻译一句话 i`m not doing shit today收藏
这句话到底是我今天什么也不想做还是我今天没有虚度呢??
这句话的意思是 说话的人今天暂时不想hump一坨屎 明天可能
是第二种意思,今天老纸神马都没做
今天我不会颓废
《the lazy song&
“今天我什么都不做”的意思
进行时表将来
我他妈今天什么都没做。
TMD,今天算是荒废了。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或&& 查看话题
一句话不会写,求帮助!
According to previous reports a and b in protein synthesis and cell proliferation and on the basis of these experiments we conclude that...
中文意思是&&根据之前报道的a 和b在蛋白合成和细胞增殖中的功能,结合本实验的结果,我们推断出。。。。。。
上面的英文是公司润色后的,我觉得不对啊,麻烦你高人帮忙改改!跪谢了!!!
Combining&&previous reports about the function of&&a and b in protein synthesis and cell proliferation with the results of this experiment, we can infer that...
自己翻的,可以参考一下。。 According to the previous reports on the function of&&a and b in the protein synthesis and cell proliferation and the resault of this experiment,we can conclude that... 你这个应该写成2句话, 第一句写a,b的功能早起已有报道, 第二句将你的实验结论. 分从2个句子比一个长句易懂, 不会显得啰嗦. Previous studies have reported the functions of a and b in the protein synthesis and cell proliferation. In this study, based on our experimental results, we conclude that...
(In this study, our experimental results demonstrate that...更简洁些) : Originally posted by 我最爱老大 at
Combining&&previous reports about the function of&&a and b in protein synthesis and cell proliferation with the results of this experiment, we can infer that...
自己翻的,可以参考一下。。 这里的about should be 'on' : Originally posted by 李雪霞 at
According to the previous reports on the function of&&a and b in the protein synthesis and cell proliferation and the resault of this experiment,we can conclude that...
... 这样写,给人的感觉是: 得出来的结论是根据早起研究和现在研究这2个一起的结果. 从而显示不出现在的研究结果. 你的中文意思不够清晰, 你的结论是根据你的实验形成的, 不能根据人家的实验, 不然会降低你的贡献, 把人家的研究作为背景略写, 主要的讲你的实验结论, 可以和早期文献想比较,得出相同和不同的结论. : Originally posted by beautybanana at
你的中文意思不够清晰, 你的结论是根据你的实验形成的, 不能根据人家的实验, 不然会降低你的贡献, 把人家的研究作为背景略写, 主要的讲你的实验结论, 可以和早期文献想比较,得出相同和不同的结论. 可事实上我就是根据人家的文献,以及我自己的结果得到的结论啊 : Originally posted by beautybanana at
这样写,给人的感觉是: 得出来的结论是根据早起研究和现在研究这2个一起的结果. 从而显示不出现在的研究结果.... According to the resault of this experiment as well as the previous reports on the function of&&a and b in protein synthesis and cell proliferation,we can conclude that : Originally posted by 李雪霞 at
According to the resault of this experiment as well as the previous reports on the function of&&a and b in protein synthesis and cell proliferation,we can conclude that
... 这样里可以突出你的实验结果了 建议还是分为两句话写比较好啊~公司翻译的主要是在reports on the function of a and b 及 our results这两处有问题 : Originally posted by 李雪霞 at
According to the resault of this experiment as well as the previous reports on the function of&&a and b in protein synthesis and cell proliferation,we can conclude that
... According to our experimental results as well as previous reports on the functions of&&a and b in protein synthesis and cell proliferation,we can conclude that&&(这么改这句子还是比较长,不结合上下文,也不知道咋改好)现在的润色公司只改语法句子,有的不怎么专业改的比较糟糕,我看楼主那改的很不好。有的要做结构调整,润色公司不会帮你调整结构的以至于文章内容逻辑上不顺畅,改的依然很别扭。 : Originally posted by beautybanana at
According to our experimental results as well as previous reports on the functions of&&a and b in protein synthesis and cell proliferation,we can conclude that&&(这么改这句子还是比较长,不结合上下 ... 看了这么多版本,感觉这个最好。 : Originally posted by brucefan at
看了这么多版本,感觉这个最好。
... 同意 : Originally posted by yuguiyan at
... 我这个金币得之有愧啊。 : Originally posted by brucefan at
我这个金币得之有愧啊。
... 操作失误哈哈 个人感觉避免写长句啊,这不是我们的母语,短句更不容易犯错!
个人也尝试写了下,不知道和楼主预想的是否一样。
Based on the functions of&&a and b in protein synthesis and cell proliferation , our experimental results show that.....
不过,不了解你们行业,可能更喜欢写we could safely conclude that.... : Originally posted by Xiedanhui at
个人感觉避免写长句啊,这不是我们的母语,短句更不容易犯错!
个人也尝试写了下,不知道和楼主预想的是否一样。
Based on the functions of&&a and b in protein synthesis and cell proliferation , our expe ... 这句话似乎逻辑不通顺啊, 前者是说根据文献, 后者是说我们的实验. 那么表明的结果到底是根据文献还是根据我们的实验, 有些混淆了啊. : Originally posted by yuguiyan at
可事实上我就是根据人家的文献,以及我自己的结果得到的结论啊
... 8楼正解!
var cpro_id = 'u1216994';
欢迎监督和反馈:本帖内容由
提供,小木虫仅提供交流平台,不对该内容负责。欢迎协助我们监督管理,共同维护互联网健康,如果您对该内容有异议,请立即发邮件到
联系通知管理员,也可以通过QQ周知,我们的QQ号为:8835100
我们保证在1个工作日内给予处理和答复,谢谢您的监督。
小木虫,学术科研第一站,为中国学术科研研究提供免费动力
广告投放请联系QQ: &
违规贴举报删除请联系邮箱: 或者 QQ:8835100
Copyright &
eMuch.net, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有