他上班经常迟到的人使他父母非常担心他,用英语怎么翻译

英语翻译1、父母总是担心我们的安全(be anxious about)2、瞪着眼睛看人是不礼貌的3、多亏了老师的帮忙,我们取得很大的进步4、他睡着了,张大嘴巴5、老师手里拿一本字典进了教室6、在那个_百度作业帮
英语翻译1、父母总是担心我们的安全(be anxious about)2、瞪着眼睛看人是不礼貌的3、多亏了老师的帮忙,我们取得很大的进步4、他睡着了,张大嘴巴5、老师手里拿一本字典进了教室6、在那个
英语翻译1、父母总是担心我们的安全(be anxious about)2、瞪着眼睛看人是不礼貌的3、多亏了老师的帮忙,我们取得很大的进步4、他睡着了,张大嘴巴5、老师手里拿一本字典进了教室6、在那个小孩的带领下,我们很快找到了你的家7、作业都做完了,我就出去玩了8、有这么多作业要做,我晚上要熬夜9、说实话,你所做的事很冒险(risk)1、他匆匆看了手表2、他惊讶地瞪着我看3、我禁不住认为他在撒谎,所以我不能代替他道歉4、他们一见钟情5、如果有必要的话.请查一下字典6、不要以貌取人7、从他的口音判断,他肯定来自南方8、居里夫人一生致力于科学研究9、如果你需要帮助,请不要有任何犹豫来告诉我10、她渴望上大学,但又担心不能通过入学考试
1. Parents are always anxious about our safety.2. It is not polite staring at others.3. Thanks to the teacher's help, we have made great progress.4. He fell asleep with his mouth open. 5. The teacher walked into the classroom with a dictionary in his hand.6. We find your home soon under the that child's guide.7. He must have come from the South judging from his accent.8. I have to stay up late at night because there are so many jobs to do.9. To be honest, what you are doing is risky. 1. He looked at the watch hastily.2. He stared at me in surprise.3. I went out to play when homework was finished. 4. They love at first sight.5. Please check the dictionary if necessary. 6. Do not judge people by appearances.7. He must have come from the South judging from his accent.8. Marie Curie devoted her life to scientific research.9. If you need help, please do not hesitate to tell me.10. She is longing to go to college, and she is also worried that she cannot pass the entrance examination.尽管他不再是小孩,他的父母还很担心他的安全的英语翻译_百度知道
尽管他不再是小孩,他的父母还很担心他的安全的英语翻译
尽管他不再是小孩。希望帮到你~望采纳Although he is not a child anymore,his parents are still worried about his safety,他的父母还很担心他的安全
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Although he is no longer a child, his parents still worry about his safety。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁晚饭后,他经常和父母一起散步的英语翻译_百度作业帮
晚饭后,他经常和父母一起散步的英语翻译
晚饭后,他经常和父母一起散步的英语翻译
He often goes for a walk with his parents together after dinner.不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
He often has a walk with his parents after supper. 爱上百度,为您解答。 (*^__^*) 请及时采纳,多谢!
After dinner, he used to go for a walk with his parents
he often goes for a walk with his parents after supper
After dinner, he often and parents walk together他上学总是迟到用英文翻译出来_百度作业帮
他上学总是迟到用英文翻译出来
他上学总是迟到用英文翻译出来
亲爱的楼主:正确翻译为:He is always late for school.祝您步步高升
He is always late for school.
他上学总是迟到He is always late for school英语翻译众所周知,计算机在我们的日常生活中起着重要的作用(play a part)汤姆每天花大量的时间网上聊天,以致他父母非常担心他的学习(be concerned about)如今要找到一份能让人充分发挥才_百度作业帮
英语翻译众所周知,计算机在我们的日常生活中起着重要的作用(play a part)汤姆每天花大量的时间网上聊天,以致他父母非常担心他的学习(be concerned about)如今要找到一份能让人充分发挥才
英语翻译众所周知,计算机在我们的日常生活中起着重要的作用(play a part)汤姆每天花大量的时间网上聊天,以致他父母非常担心他的学习(be concerned about)如今要找到一份能让人充分发挥才能的工作并不容易(bring...into full play)他们承诺,不管发生什么,他们都会完成这项工作的(whatever)他在该项目中被授予金牌是当之无愧的(deserve)
As we all know, computers play an important part in our daily lifeTom spent much time on chating online, so that his parents are concerned about his studiesNowadays, it's not easy to find a job that brings into full play your talentThey promised they will complete this work whatever happensHe deserved the gold medal in this event

我要回帖

更多关于 经常迟到被开除 的文章

随机推荐