bob,bob,bob,is an orange dog.找出发音相同的字母,然后黑风山副本抄写佛经含有

Bob is a orange dog.这个句子的错误在哪?_百度作业帮
Bob is a orange dog.这个句子的错误在哪?
Bob is a orange dog.这个句子的错误在哪?
Bob is a orange dog.orange前应用an
答案:把a改成an解析:因为orange的第一个发音是元音,所以前面应该为an希望可以对你有所帮助,快采纳吧!加油!六年级下英语(先把题给复制再答题)代词:(一)选择最佳答案,并将其字母编号写在括号内.( )1.All parents love their children,and my parents love _____,too.A.ours B.theirs C.them D.his( )2.The pen is ____.She w_百度作业帮
六年级下英语(先把题给复制再答题)代词:(一)选择最佳答案,并将其字母编号写在括号内.( )1.All parents love their children,and my parents love _____,too.A.ours B.theirs C.them D.his( )2.The pen is ____.She w
六年级下英语(先把题给复制再答题)代词:(一)选择最佳答案,并将其字母编号写在括号内.( )1.All parents love their children,and my parents love _____,too.A.ours B.theirs C.them D.his( )2.The pen is ____.She wrote ____name with it.A.our,Yours B.her,her C.his,hers D.hers,her( )3.There are _____cups.____are over there.A.our,Tours B.yours,Mine C.his,Our D.their,Your( )4.___are in the same class.A.Her and me B.She and i C.Me and her D.I and she( )5.Our tercher is telling ____a funny story.A.ours B.ourselves C.we D.us( )6.I think no other people here will help_____.A.he B.him C.hie D.himself( )7.We enjoyed ____at the party last night.A.ourseves B.ours C.herself D.hers ( )8.Is ____here?No.Li vLei and Han Mei are not here.A.ererybody B.somebody C.anybody D.nobody形容词,副词(—)用括号里词的适当形式填空.1.Bob is ____(young)than Fred but_____(tall)than Fred.2.Yingtian is ____(tall)than Yongxian.3.Almost all the students' faces are the same but Li Deming looks _____(fat)than before the holidays.4.Which is ____(heavy),a hen or a chicken?5.How ___(tall)is Sally?---Shels 1.55metres______(tall).What about Xiaoling?---She's only 1.40 metres_____(tall).She is much ____(short)than Sally.She is also the _____(short)girl in the class.6.He is ____(bad)at learning maths.He is much _____(bad)at Chinese and he is the __(bad)at English.7.Annie says Sally is the ___(kind)person in the world.8.He is one of the ____(friendly).people in the class,I think.9.A dictionary is much ____(beautful)than a story -book.10.An orange is a little ___(big)than an apple,but much ____(small)than a watermelon.11.The Changjiang River is the ____(long)river in China.12.Sue is a little ____(beautful)than her sister.13.Myroom is ___(big)than my brother's.14.--Annie plays the piano very _____(well)----Sue palys it ____(well)than Annie.And Sally plays it _____.(well)in her class.15.Saturday is the ____(busy)day in a week.16.Her mother is getting ___(heavy)and ____(heavy)17.I think it's too expensive .I'd like a ______( cheap)one.18.He comes to school much ____(early)than I.19.This book is ____(interesting)than that one.20.Your classroom is ____(wide)and ___(bright)than ours.21.Now English is _____(important)than any other sybject,I think.22.Most of the students think a lion is much _____(dangerous)than a bear and it is the ______(dangerous)animal in the world.
( B )1.All parents love their children,and my parents love _____,too.A.ours B.theirs C.them D.his( D )2.The pen is ____.She wrote ____name with it.A.our,Yours B.her,her C.his,hers D.hers,her( A )3.There are _____cups.____are over there.A.our,Tours B.yours,Mine C.his,Our D.their,Your( B )4.___are in the same class.A.Her and me B.She and i C.Me and her D.I and she( D )5.Our tercher is telling ____a funny story.A.ours B.ourselves C.we D.us( B )6.I think no other people here will help_____.A.he B.him C.hie D.himself( A )7.We enjoyed ____at the party last night.A.ourseves B.ours C.herself D.hers ( A )8.Is ____here?No.Li vLei and Han Mei are not here.A.everybody B.somebody C.anybody D.nobody形容词,副词(—)用括号里词的适当形式填空.1.Bob is _younger_(young)than Fred but__taller___(tall)than Fred.2.Yingtian is __taller__(tall)than Yongxian.3.Almost all the students' faces are the same but Li Deming looks ___fatter__(fat)than before the holidays.4.Which is __heavier__(heavy),a hen or a chicken?5.How _tall__(tall)is Sally?---Shels 1.55metres___tall___(tall).What about Xiaoling?---She's only 1.40 metres__tall___(tall).She is much __shorter__(short)than Sally.She is also the __shortest___(short)girl in the class.6.He is __bad__(bad)at learning maths.He is much ___worse__(bad)at Chinese and he is the _worst_(bad)at English.7.Annie says Sally is the _kindest__(kind)person in the world.8.He is one of the __friendliest__(friendly).people in the class,I think.9.A dictionary is much __more beautiful__(beautful)than a story -book.10.An orange is a little _bigger__(big)than an apple,but much ___smaller_(small)than a watermelon.11.The Changjiang River is the __longest__(long)river in China.12.Sue is a little __more beautiful__(beautful)than her sister.13.My room is _bigger__(big)than my brother's.14.--Annie plays the piano very __well___(well)----Sue palys it __better__(well)than Annie.And Sally plays it __the best___.(well)in her class.15.Saturday is the _busiest___(busy)day in a week.16.Her mother is getting __heavier_(heavy)and _heavier___(heavy)17.I think it's too expensive .I'd like a ___cheaper___( cheap)one.18.He comes to school much __earlier__(early)than I.19.This book is _more interesting___(interesting)than that one.20.Your classroom is __wider__(wide)and _brighter__(bright)than ours.21.Now English is __more important___(important)than any other sybject,I think.22.Most of the students think a lion is much _more dangerous____(dangerous)than a bear and it is the __most dangerous____(dangerous)animal in the world.求部分英语答案!要按顺序来写!填字母,组单词1.b_ 1.a_2.b_ _ 2.a_ _3.b_ _ _ 3.a_ _ _ 4.b_ _ _ _ 4.a_ _ _ _5.b_ _ _ _ _ 5.a_ _ _ _ _6.b_ _ _ _ _ _ 6.a _ _ _ _ _ _7.b_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 7.a_ _ _ _ _ _ _单词组句1.do up get when you 2.lunch _百度作业帮
求部分英语答案!要按顺序来写!填字母,组单词1.b_ 1.a_2.b_ _ 2.a_ _3.b_ _ _ 3.a_ _ _ 4.b_ _ _ _ 4.a_ _ _ _5.b_ _ _ _ _ 5.a_ _ _ _ _6.b_ _ _ _ _ _ 6.a _ _ _ _ _ _7.b_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 7.a_ _ _ _ _ _ _单词组句1.do up get when you 2.lunch
求部分英语答案!要按顺序来写!填字母,组单词1.b_ 1.a_2.b_ _ 2.a_ _3.b_ _ _ 3.a_ _ _ 4.b_ _ _ _ 4.a_ _ _ _5.b_ _ _ _ _ 5.a_ _ _ _ _6.b_ _ _ _ _ _ 6.a _ _ _ _ _ _7.b_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 7.a_ _ _ _ _ _ _单词组句1.do up get when you 2.lunch I usually twelve at have 该各词的一个字母变成新单词Now bad night that car cup near box wall glass 用特殊疑问词填空1____colour is your sweater 2_____is that man Its green.That’s my teacher ,Reachard 3.____is she doing?3____is the post office?She is playing the piano.Its over there.按要求写句子Its windy in (autumn)换一个季节找出下列错误 写出真确句子Bob have a blank jacket.__________This is a orange.__________What do he do at the weekend?_________That is a china car.________There are seven sheeps over there.______What do alice do at the weekend?_______Where are my orange shirt?_______What are you look for?______How many is this bag?_______
1.a_n2. b_ee _
2.a_nd_3. b_ody _ _
3.a_ble _ _
4. b_reak _ _ _
4.a_pple _ _ _5. b_eauty _ _ _ _
5.a_nswer _ _ _ _6. b_elieve_ _ _ _ _
6.a _bility _ _ _ _ _7. b_uilding _ _ _ _ _ _
7.a_ ctivity_ _ _ _ _ _单词组句1. do up get when you When do you get up?2. lunch I usually twelve at have I usually have lunch at twelve.该各词的一个字母变成新单词Now
class 用特殊疑问词填空1__What__colour
is your sweater ?
2__Who___is that man ?Its green.
That’s my teacher ,Reachard
3._What___is she doing?
3__Where__is the post office? She is playing the piano.
Its over there.按要求写句子Its windy in (autumn)换一个季节It's windy in fall 换成fall意思一样.找出下列错误 写出真确句子Bob have a blank jacket.__________Bob has a blank jacketThis is a orange.__________This is an orangeWhat do he do at the weekend?_________What does he do at the weekendThat is a china car.________That is a Chinese carThere are seven sheeps over there.______There are seven sheep over there.What do alice do at the weekend?______What does Alice do at the weekend?_Where are my orange shirt?_____Where is my orange skirt?__What are you look for?______What are you looking for?How many is this bag?_______ How much is this bag?
填字母,组单词1 by
army 军队军人4 break
adjust调整6
bandage绷带
apology道歉7 baseball
allergic 忘记什么意思 但绝地是个单词!单词组句When do ...比较级的练习:1.Bob is ________ ( young ) than Fred ,but __________ (tall) than Fred.2.Yingtian is not as ___________ (tall) asYongxian.3.Almost all the students' faces are the same but Li Deming looks _______ (fat) than before .4.Which is ____百度作业帮
比较级的练习:1.Bob is ________ ( young ) than Fred ,but __________ (tall) than Fred.2.Yingtian is not as ___________ (tall) asYongxian.3.Almost all the students' faces are the same but Li Deming looks _______ (fat) than before .4.Which is ___
比较级的练习:1.Bob is ________ ( young ) than Fred ,but __________ (tall) than Fred.2.Yingtian is not as ___________ (tall) asYongxian.3.Almost all the students' faces are the same but Li Deming looks _______ (fat) than before .4.Which is _________ (heavy),a hen or a chicken?5.A dictionary is much _________ (expensive) than a story-book.6.An orange ia a little ______ (big) than an apple,but much ________ (small) than a watermelon.7.Miss Chen is __________ _________than Mr.Wang.(popular)8.Mr.Lin ________ ________ _________ Mr.Brown.(sad) 9.Question A _______ ________ _________ ________ Question B.(important)10.A rose ________ ________ __________ ________ a weed(野草).(beautiful)11.He is ________than any other boy in the class.(clever)12.Tom drives much ________ ________than John.(careful)
正确答案为:1 younger taller2 tall3 fatter4 heavier5 more expensive6 bigger smaller7 more popular8 is sadder than9 is more important than10 is more beautiful than11 cleverer12 more carefully
tallertallfatterheaviermore expensive smallermore popularis sader thanis more important thanis more beautiful thancleverermore careful一年级上册英语_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一年级上册英语
上传于||文档简介
&&集​一​年​级​上​册​英​语​,​英​文​三​字​经​,​快​乐​阅​读​,​小​学​必​备​唐​诗​宋​词​,
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩68页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 bob dog 的文章