以I Lovi like english手抄报为题的英语手抄报内容

I love English的英语手抄报_英语手抄报_优习英语网
I love English的英语手抄报
i love to learn english from i was very young. English today is probably the third largest language by number of native speakers, after Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.therefore english is becoming an important communication skill in the modern multi culture society. for the reason that i am dreaming to have a world trip in the future. english can be used in many countries which helps me to make friends and to get to know more about those countries in the trip. so i like to learn english and it's considered to be very useful in my life.
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站三年级英语手抄报内容
三年级英语手抄报内容来源:苗苗手抄报网&&&&作者:苗苗&&&&更新时间:
三年级:如何学习英语手抄报
1. 坚持不懈,从不间断。每天至少看 10-15 分钟的英语,早晨和晚上是学英语的最好时间。
(Never give up, keep working on. Speak English at least 10-15 minutes every day. The best time to learn English& is in the morning and the evening.)
2.方法要灵活多样。一种方式学厌了,可以变换其他的方式,以便学而不厌。
(Different kinds of ways to learn English. One way is boring, you can use other ways, so that you won't feel bored.)
3.上下相连,从不孤立。记忆英语要结合上下文,不要孤立的记单词和短语,要把握句中的用法。
(Connect up to down, don't make it alone. According to the passage, remember the words and phrases, try to graspe the meanings of the words. )
4.熟记常用语,确保准确无误。把常用的交际用语背熟,俗能生巧。
(Remember useful expressions, and make sure it's right. Practice makes perfect.)
5.尽量用第一人称来记习惯用语和句型,以便记忆牢固。
(Try to Remember idioms and setences with the first calling, make sure to remember deeply.)
6.多方位多角度来学英语。要经常读报、听广播、看外语电影、听外语讲座、读课本和别人交谈等方式来学英语。
(Learn English in different ways. Read newspapers, listen to the radio , watch English movies, listen to English lectures, read textbooks and talk with each other ect.)
7.敢于开口说英语,不要怕犯错误。人人都会犯错,这是在所难免的,只要敢说,就一定能学好。
(Speak English as much as possible, don't be afraid of making mistakes. Everyone can make mistakes, it is possible. Try your best to learn it well.)
8.要创设情景,加强交际训练。语言的运用离不开场景的强化训练,只有交际,才能学好。
(Set up situation, strength comunacation practice. Language can't leave away from the situation, you'd better do more practising and you can learn it well.)
更多资料,请看这里:!
上一篇: & 下一篇:返回首页
热门英语手抄报图片
手抄报推荐||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
三年级英语手抄报-I love English
来源: 网络&&&&发表时间: 13:01:10&&&& 
  A mouse once took a bite out of a bull's tail as he lay dozing. The bull jumped up in a rage and, with his head low to the ground, chased the mouse right across the yard. The mouse was too quick for him, however, and slipped easily into a hole in the wall.
:               
返回首页看了三年级英语手抄报-I love English的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.获奖英语手抄报
> 获奖英语手抄报
获奖英语手抄报
    来源:手抄报资料网
  我爱英语
  As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.
  But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...
  I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.
  I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.
  I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.
  If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.
  I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!
  Thank you!
  电力供应
  July 17th, 2010
  When I got home,it was very dark.Why?There is no electric.Every year in Beijing,there is lack of electric to supply. Because there are a lot of factories.And it is very hot in summer.So the government decided: supply electric to resident and the factories must stop working. My house is in the manufacturing district.I was unlucky.It was very hot.So my father use the electric making machine to make electric.Oh! What a unlucky summer!
  Problems in My Life
  In the life, everybody has a lot of problem. For example, I am a wonderful student. I can usually get a high mark. I study very well. But sometimes I reckless of the examination, so, I can&t do it very well. After the exam, I blow it. Most of my teachers usually apprehend me, but my mother sometimes makes little of me. She usually says that,& Honey, why you blew the exam, don&t forget, you are an excellent student, you must study hard, and you must get the high mark next exam.&
  When my mother says that, I always feel very chagrin. I am not oracle, why I can&t make mistakes. But my father apprehends me. He thinks I am a children, so I can make a little mistake. I always study hard after I blew the exam, because my father cheers on me. I study hard for me, for him, of course, I study hard for my mother too.
  When we barge up against, don&t trepidation, don&t be scared, and tell the tribulation to our kiths, they can help you.
获奖英语手抄报相关推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 以礼为题的手抄报 的文章

随机推荐