我在星期三很开心.加油用英语怎么说着么说

对不起,没有找到“fyjg”的相关词典解释。
爱词霸建议您:
看看输入的文字是否有误
去掉可能不必要的字词,如“的”、“什么”等
去掉可能不必要的符号,如、《》“”
您还可以: 或者
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:当前位置: &
求翻译:现在是星期三的晚上八点,你的爷爷和爸爸在下象棋,奶奶和妈妈在看电视,姐姐在房间看书,哥哥在玩电脑,他们很开心。是什么意思?
现在是星期三的晚上八点,你的爷爷和爸爸在下象棋,奶奶和妈妈在看电视,姐姐在房间看书,哥哥在玩电脑,他们很开心。
问题补充:
Is now 8:00 on Wednesday night, your grandfather and father chess, my grandmother and mother watching TV, the sister in the room reading, brother play on the computer, they are very happy.
Now is the 8:00 p.m. Wednesday, your grandfather and father, grandmother and mother next chess was watching TV and my sister in the middle of the room, I read a book my brother playing with the computer, and they are very happy.
Now is Wednesday evening eight, your grandfather and the daddy in under Chinese chess, paternal grandmother and mother is watching the television, the elder sister reads in the room, elder brother is playing the computer, they are very happy.
At eight o'clock in the evening on Wednesday, is now, your Grandpa and Dad at Chess, grandmother and mother were watching TV, sister in the reading room, brother playing with computers, they a lot of fun.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我认为他不是很开心 用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
我认为他不是很开心 用英语怎么说
i think he is not very happy.
l do not think he is very happy 要否定前置的
I think he would be unhappy.
I thought he was not that happy.用过去时,表示一种推测,that 在这里指“没那么(开心)”。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:我每次见到她都很高兴。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:1. I pleasure in your company.
和你在一起我很快乐.
来自《现代英汉综合大词典》
2. I am delighted to see all so happy.
看见大家这么快乐我很高兴.
来自《简明英汉词典》
3. James Bond : I adjudge ending you would be a pleasure.
詹姆斯·邦德: 我承认杀了你会让我很快乐.
来自互联网
4. Fostered one large quantities of Internet elite, I am very happy.
培养了一大批的互联网精英, 我很快乐.
来自互联网
5. How did you do your work? I did my work happily.
你怎样做你的工作? 我很快乐地做了我的工作.
来自互联网
歌曲信息 曲:林健华 | 词:黄伟文 | 编:王双骏 专 辑:I’m So Happy 歌 手:梅艳芳 语 言:国/粤语专辑1CD 公 司:华星唱片 日 期:2000 歌词 我很快乐 你不用说 我很快乐 你不用说 明明忘掉了 你一句 你好吗 就让我记得 实际上 愉快吧 旧患缝著线 笑一下 痛一下 谢谢你有心 尽量别碰它 旁人还未说 你好吗 你好吗 自动说笑话 未有事 未刮花 谁人来问你 我好吗 我好吗 就代我答他 食量未算差 求你当我快乐 我快乐 我快乐 忘了我
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 加油用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐