这句话元宵节用英语怎么说说

请问这句话用英文怎么说?_百度知道
请问这句话用英文怎么说?
“请大家把这件残忍的事请转告更多爱动物的朋友和更多的动物保护组织,让那些可怜的动物有机会得到更多的帮助。”非常感谢!
Please tell the ruthless thing to more friends who love animals and more animal protect organization,
then the pitiful animals can get more chance to be helped.
提问者评价
thanks a lot
其他类似问题
其他9条回答
ianjin and north east ze garden's narrator, street area
[提问者采纳]
Ask everybody this piece of ruthless thing to be invited passing on that more friend who loves an animal and more animal protect organization , let those pitiful animals get chance to get more help.
Please pass on this cruel thing to more friends who like animals and more animal protection organization. Make those pitiful animals can get a chance to have more help.
Please send word more friends who love animals and more animals protection groups about such ruthless thing, give the chances to the pitiful animals for getting more help.
please pass on the ruthless thing to more friends who loves animals and more animal protecting organizations,and make those pitiful animals have the chance to get more help.
everybody please to pass on this cruel matter the more lovesanimal the friend and the more animals protection organization, letsthese pitiful animals have the opportunity to obtain more help.
Please turn over the brutal thing like this to more friends who love animals and more animal protect organizations,and make those pitiful animals have chance to get more help.thank you very much!
Tianjin and north east ze garden's narrator, street area
District Jinzhonghedong StreetHebei PartCity of Tianjin
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句话用英语怎么说?_百度知道
这句话用英语怎么说?
我的邮箱,因本人即将初三"亲爱的朋友们,Twitter和Apple ID将停止使用一年
提问者采纳
m here to tell youDear friends,cause I will be grade 3,I&#39,twittter and Apple ID will stop for one year,&#39
提问者评价
还是你的可信些。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
ear friends, I will be the third, my mailbox, Twitter and Apple ID will stop to use a year
&Dear friends, because I am the third day, my mailbox, Twitter and Apple ID will stop using a year, I inform you that&
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句话用英语怎么说?_百度知道
这句话用英语怎么说?
??快快快。英语怎么说那我们四点时在公园门口见!
提问者采纳
We are going to meet at the gate of park at four o'clock.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
then we will meet at thegate of park at 4 o'clock.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句话用英语怎么说?_百度知道
这句话用英语怎么说?
同学翻译的,感觉翻译的不对。定语从句先行词不是应该在句中做主语或宾语吗我们会面对一个问题那就是会打扰到邻居。 We will face a problem that we will disturb our neighbours
提问者采纳
that we will disturb our neighbours
,这句作的 problem
的同位语这样翻译是对的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
ur problem will disturb&#47。如果满意请采纳或好评;affect our neighbors.希望可以帮到你
The problem we are facing is that it will disturb our neighbors.你的感觉是对的。虽然句子没有语法问题,但是要讲究语感。 we will..... that we will..... 在同一句中的重复要避免。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句话用英语怎么说?我同样也想拥有你,可以把你给她们的爱分一点给我吗?要标准的,_百度作业帮
这句话用英语怎么说?我同样也想拥有你,可以把你给她们的爱分一点给我吗?要标准的,
i want you too with the same heartcan you give me such a little love which you have given to them?
i also want to in possession of
you,can you share the love which you give hers with me
I wanna to have you too, could you please give me a bit of love from the love you give them?
I wanna own/have you too,so could you please share a bit of the love you gave them with me?
I also want to have you, can you give them the points that I love you
i want to own you as well,could you give a bit of the love you gave them?呵呵 不是机器翻译的希望对你的有帮助一楼用wanna就不用to 了 wanna =want to 二楼像写一个公文 呵呵 太正式了三楼 语法错误太多。。。不做评论
Also,l want to possess you.But,could you present a little love to me,which you give them?
i want to have you as well. Could you spare some of the love you give them
I also wanna own you, can you give me
a litte of love from them
I also want to have you, can you give them the points that I love you
I also want to be in possession of you,could you please give me a bit of love which you give her.
I want to have you too, could you please give me a bit of love from the love you give them?
I really want to have you, even just a little bit (from the love you've given them.)有时候翻译英语不一定要把每一个字都翻译出来,只要意思一样、感觉一样就可以.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 加油用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐