日记500字|日记50字最后更新
日记500字|日记50字推广求50字的初一寒假英语日记
12-02-11 & 发布
初一水平英语日记50字(题目不限)
请登录后再发表评论!初中生寒假日记求10篇,谢谢!200字就够了_文学_题库
& 初中生寒假日记求10篇,谢谢!200字就够了
初中生寒假日记求10篇,谢谢!200字就够了
已经深夜3点多了我还孜孜倦坐电脑旁打着文章外面早已漆黑片我由感慨:何夜无事何夜无文章只少精神人吾耳
现感觉好精神啊真想睡觉作业也刚刚写过只有过来打打文章吧只惜像我样人又有多少呢看着窗外感觉空洞世界安静安静得叫人自我又好像听了叫虫叫声过能我确实听了啊想来想去我倒用书上句来解释:耳朵里有捉摸声响及远又及近……
夜坐椅子上只有身旁台灯陪伴我看似好像挺寂寞客厅滴滴答答钟声也让我听起来感觉美妙旋律真寂静啊爸爸时翻翻身打破了种寂静……
要有杯咖啡该多好啊只惜没有过深夜宁静也宝贵受够了城市喧哗与吵闹现再听听深夜宁静让人有种言语感觉忽悠忽悠……
前天下雪了
鹅毛大雪飞啊飞啊我看着窗外景色顿时感好兴奋--我又玩雪了我想种心情与想法定会每小孩心产生我又想想又发出了另种感慨……
雨和雪都水变成大多数人们总更喜欢雪呢我想雪与水象征2事物虽们类型相同们立场与角度同所导致人对只同感受与感情比雨和雪都句希望别人上进雨呢而句批评雪呢而句赞扬2句都使人上进人们愿意接纳赞扬太喜欢批评之间差异下面我们用雨和雪本身来说明雨呢大多人都讨厌因使热闹浑身湿透虽雪也雪用了另方法:变成固体雪巧妙之处当也们之间存差异原因
关于雨和雪问题呢还有多多我只能说了能再说了因实太多要想知道动脑筋想想哦
好容易下了场大大滴雪把玩雪滴经历写出来能对得起乡亲父老呢我写吧……
上午11点30分……我还梦境里吃着好东东口水流床上偶都知道==‖丁玲玲电铃声响了我终于起来了起来吧起来吧伸懒腰阳台上呼吸空气
哇下雪了我尖叫
真下雪了耶大家注意偶系米见过雪只偶们里系经常下雪啊大概年下次吧赶快赶快我迅速穿好衣服去吃饭完了我带上皮手套上路了……
我先去喊了几小弟下来了2没想们劈头说打雪仗吧马上我们先热了热身我们3人打雪仗当们2人都没打过我啊--谁叫我有皮手套怕冰冻嘿嘿
热过身了我们开始堆雪人我来做雪人身子其2人负责做雪人头和用扫帚扫雪堆啊堆堆啊堆堆啊堆啊堆啊堆……(此省去20000字)终于堆好了(感觉有点白痴)呢我用扫帚做雪人手只惜只有把扫帚偶们滴雪人只能独臂人了使偶们发愁滴雪人滴眼睛鼻子和嘴我做二休去超市阿姨家寻宝找了好东东:胡萝卜哈做雪人滴鼻子了真太好了嘴用做呢忽间我们看了树枝顿时想了好注意把树枝折下来当做雪人嘴哈顶住又道难题攻破了眼睛用呢想了又想想了又想我盯上了小弟手炮仗于我狞笑着使用暴力手段把滴炮仗抢出来8根4跟组成眼睛哈哈天生我才必有用雪人终于完工
唉只惜啊次没有照相机所呢没有拍出来--好倒霉哦
偶第次堆大雪人……
(众人好羡慕)
看来啊雪题真讲完今天我再讲讲雪吧也没好谁叫天长下了大滴大雪呢偶从出生没见过大滴雪呢雪下啊下啊鹅毛大雪啊雪深能把我脚和小腿部分埋下去好了好了现开始转入正题吧
说天我堆过雪人又下来几位小弟呢我们用雪搭东西我做了雪板凳而们各自滚自己滴雪球来雪球越滚越大来呢我帮助们滚比较大滚啊滚啊往下滚开始呢还好我推动雪球了我推着雪球处观光游览大概过了10分钟我坚持住了我再也推动了我叫来2小弟起推啊大家起加油眼看雪球越滚越大……大概又过了10分钟只见有3小孩倒了地上--我们啊唉看来还要叫人--我又喊了2小弟下5人起推好多了加油啊加油滚啊滚啊……(省去20000字)大家都倒下时候10分钟天啊多10分钟啊算了滚止吧来看看有多大了恩直径差多有2米了真大哦偶太高兴了
与上次样没有照相机次有新鲜--偶雪堆里发现了盒完好无损滴炮仗(注意大种炮)我们点燃了盒炮让炮打雪球底部只听嗖嗖声音炮穿雪球里发生爆炸轰轰炸了我们去看雪球哇塞雪球被底部被炸出大窟窿真好玩
几天天气好怪哦老晴……
今天我要记滴枪战要说起枪偶系爱过了(玩具枪偶没有真枪)偶有好多好多滴枪哦差多我每年都要买把有人说我已经15岁了应该玩东东了系偶觉得玩枪有好些战士们还打枪呢我现玩玩具枪系了练练瞄准力真要发生战争我给国家做出贡献呢嘻嘻
今天呢偶做了次战争演习耶我找了3小弟来玩枪战前我们玩游戏都用空枪打次样了今天我们真枪实弹过放心我们规定准打脸只给打身体反正都冬天各都穿跟熊猫样子打2下疼痒--没事嘿嘿
好了好了废少说开始切入正题吧
我们先分组担任警察和土匪2组当土匪有2人选大楼西边基地警察有2人选大楼东边基地土匪任务让警察打们核心(块砖头)警察任务要10分钟内剿灭土匪或者打暴土匪核心
好了游戏开始了偶担任滴警察
偶先和偶滴同党商量好对策偶从南边直接进攻从南面沿河边偷偷进攻我负责把土匪引走去打核心我悄悄向前摸索着没想敌方比我还机灵早已埋伏墙角幸亏我反应快挂挂了我操起AK-371向前冲只看见黄色子弹向我身旁、头顶穿过我顾了多少了只知道冲啊冲啊……唉家伙真笨打了我几枪都米打我渐渐靠近了拔了下枪打了出去只听枪声响子弹打滴身上马上尖叫声:啊--壮烈牺牲滴同党听见枪声连忙赶来我看见马上照计划行事--逃奋顾身追着我好像来要债似= - =‖终呢我还被无情滴子弹打--牺牲了正当洋洋得意之际我同党早已经打暴土匪基地核心哈哈哈哈我们赢了耶好爽哦作惩罚们每人抱头跳10下看见们做着我好开心哦^ - ^!
哦对哩我忘了告诉们了跟我玩3小弟都才上4年级哈哈我厉害吧
(众人无语)
哇哇要殴我HELPHELPHELP ME
知觉偶已经打了5篇日记了离任务还要打5篇日记啊加油加油
知道偶想电脑上打文章呵呵因偶要把自己电脑上打文章先交给老师再发雏鹰网上
说雏鹰网呢偶算把班上所有同学作文本拿来都够偶写呢
偶先说些了说说金笔王吧金笔王系雏鹰新闻栏目里称号系特别荣誉哦栏目里同学们发表自己原创作品注意必须原创哦只有打出文章点击率高网友评论留言总数多同学才能获得金笔王称号容易当上金笔王仅会得相应奖品还会被跟雏鹰网合作媒体注意样媒体跟约稿机会更大了啊
有好滴事说偶去讨便宜呢呵呵现我电脑上打日记原因该知道了吧还知道啊我再详细告诉吧偶纸上写写完还要打电脑里样费事了我要电脑上打我直接发网上了反正我也有打印机电脑上打完再打印下来行了样我既节省时间又让老师看我滴字难受了= =
总来说呢我想办法真好举两得箭双雕石两鸟我真聪明啊
……(众人狂吐)
报名时间快了偶快点打啊今天打了3篇唉真够苦死我55~~
看来偶今天好像没说了系还得说啊说说我暑假看电视吧
偶家没有有线电视所只收3台还好电视台工作人员体谅偶们怕偶们新年里早上没电视看所呢大年初初二和初三早晨播央台虽有些人觉得着算系偶能看快乐飘飘了
初初二和初三早上看红衣坊说华民国时期上海裁缝联邦领头儿子了让自己祖业上海兴隆起来于忍辱负重去跟当时上海棒裁缝店裁缝--英国人学做西装开始英国人同意来自己诚心打动呢英国人英国人收留了经过非常艰辛学徒生活终于得了西装灵魂期间也得属于自己爱情……
虽我并没有从头看尾电视剧让我懂得了重要道理
要做西装首先应该去尊重西装去理解再去看穿才能学习样做西装其实学做西装并要学做西装技巧而去得西装本身拥有灵魂……
我想每职业或者每东西都拥有自己灵魂要想得或者把要把做天衣无缝得去获得灵魂之前重要尊重和理解只有先尊重理解才能看穿得灵魂
其实说详细点样:
尊重 → 理解 → 看穿 → 得灵魂
看来我电视剧米白看我得了多道理耶我要种方式去学习东东我用种方法定会成功呵呵我真佩服我自己啊……
……(众人已经把肚子里所有东东都吐光了没得吐了……)
今天我先说说我爱花吧
我爱水仙花因既像百合样纯苍白也想玫瑰样红妖艳更想牵牛样紫发黑水仙白白爱白透明白灿烂其实要欣赏久了会觉得朵花娇嫩少女名字样水仙水仙水仙子也许上世真仙女水轻舞着栩栩动人……
有人说看上去像朵白色野花也有人说像朵玉兰花更有人因身子丑陋说像大蒜其实水仙花野花也玉兰更大蒜水仙花圣洁侵犯神圣被别东西所替代
桂花香十里飘香形容花香我们水仙花花香也迷人虽谈上十里飘香至少让整屋子弥漫淡淡香味哦水仙香味淡淡淡淡又失香味本质像茉莉花香浓浓使人们反而觉得闻香种享受而受罪
上面我说过有人认水仙花像大蒜麻木我承认水仙花茎和叶有点像大蒜茎和叶大蒜有茎和叶上圣洁之花大蒜根本花能和水仙相提并论呢水仙花水仙子啊让大蒜和并论实侮辱人格
我我还唉哦水仙花我爱花
呼~~天了把篇打好解放全国了系现偶该打呢算了偶还系随便说说吧
明天偶去要报名了偶发誓定要下学期内进入全班前3名想想也惭愧啊进入学都1年半了偶还系没进入前3名唉偶定要加油加油加油加油加油还有偶要下学期内坚决和同学闹矛盾坚决打架哼哼偶定要控制住自己
总滴来说偶感觉10篇东东写错哦有幽默哦知道看偶日记人真连点东东都吐出来了呢呵呵
虽全部都网络语言改改因我也复制别人
温馨提示:对答案不满意么?近期热文推荐
光晕文字个性空间情感文字素材 我
带字的好看个性空间素材大图 哪怕
近期火爆头像
本站为娱乐门户站点,致力于为大家分享模块,,,,优美句子,心情短语的专业个性站点!初一英语寒假日记20篇,带翻译,要符合初一的生活,字数50词左右_百度作业帮
初一英语寒假日记20篇,带翻译,要符合初一的生活,字数50词左右
1)I have stayed in Shanghai alone for a week. It's time for me to go to my real home,it is in Beijing.My parents are waiting for me.Although outside is no matter how beautiful, Beijing is still my home.In fact,there is many fresh things.Like red bayberries.In the afternoon,I took a bus to Beijing. I was very unlucky that my mp3 was stolen.I was very sad.I didn't know why thieves went to steal other's things.Why don't they hunt for a job?I hope there is no thief in our motherland.(丢东西)2)Today is*****,****sunday.the weather is clear.I have an argue with my mother because i Surf the Internet.Mother scold me that i have just play the game on the computer and don't learn the knowledge on the Internet.I contradict
my onther and told my mother that the rest is so very neccesary.At last, i communicate with my mother by heart, we
achieved an agreement
with eachother(与妈妈谈心)3)Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents. Mother prepared a tea party for me. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six. There were cold drinks and refreshments. We ate, talked and laughed. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly. In a twinkling, the clock on the wall struck nine. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another.(过生日)4)I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation. They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning and breathing the fresh air in the countryside. After snow, I would like to skate and ski with my friends. When night comes, I am used to sitting by the fire and listening to grandma telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go back, I am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country. (探望奶奶爷爷)5)It was the second day of our winter holiday. I felt good. I felt I’m free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Beijing. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an English daily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours. I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. (无聊的一天,一个人在家)6)It was the third day of our winter holiday. Today, there are many business in my mother’s company. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone. While I was free, I was writing my homework. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework, I still do it. Because in my mother’s office, I had nothing to do. If I did nothing, I was wasting my time and my life. I can’t do the foolish thing. We should take good use of our time (懂得珍惜时间)7)When I got home, it was very dark. Why? There is no electric. Every year in Beijing, there is lack of electric to supply. Because there are a lot of factories. And it is very cold in winter. So the government decided: supply electric to resident and the factories must stop working. My house is in the manufacturing district. I was unlucky. It was very cold. So my father use the electric making machine to make electric. Oh! What a unlucky winter! (停电了)8)I have rested for a week. I began to feel bored. So I went out with my friends. They are my best friends in the middle school. We didn’t go to someplace special. We just saw the other. We had lunch together. While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. Yes! A year later, we have grown riper. And we learned much more things and got new life. We haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years. Two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us. (和同学们出去玩)9)It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest. (睡懒觉,吃零食)10)The screen of my father’s mobile telephone is broken. When you open the mobile telephone, the screen is always white with light. You can’t see from the screen. And my father is a businessman. He needed a new one. So my father and I went to the electrical appliance shop. There are many new kinds of mobile telephones. At first, my father chose a Sumsung one. But all the telephones have sold out. Finally, my father chose a Motorola one. (爸爸的手机坏了,修)11) In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. In the afternoon, I go to friend's home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his CD for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!(爬山)12) I have rested for a week. I began to feel bored. So I went out with my friends. They are my best friends in the middle school. We didn’t go to someplace special. We just saw the other. We had lunch together. While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. Yes! A year later, we have grown riper. And we learned much more things and got new life. We haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years. Two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us.(去朋友家玩)13)I had a good time last weekend. On Sunday morning, I stayed at home and did my homework. The homework wasn’t difficult. After that, I played volleyball with my friends. It was tired, but very exciting. In the afternoon, I cooked dinner for my parents. It was a little difficult, I think. After dinner, I went to swim in the river. I can swim very well. I had a relaxing weekend(周末做作业)(这些文章我只标了一下大概的意思,没有全部翻译,如果有那句不懂,可以追问)14)Ah ha, when I get up, it was time for lunch. But I really have a lot of work to do, I must write words English dairy, then learned “Li yang” English, then …… .Oh, my god, if I do it in the afternoon, I will ready to dead. So I wrote words, now I’m writing my English dairy. Wish I could finish these works today. Bye!哈哈,当我起床的时候,刚好到了午餐时间.但我真的有很多工作要做,我必须写单词,然后学习"李阳疯狂英语",然后……哦,我的上帝,如果我要一直做到下午,我真的快死了.因此我在写单词,写我的英文日记.希望我能完成今天这些任务.再见了!15)How happy I am. Yesterday I finished all the work very quick, so I have a lot of time to do myself. Sometimes finish work early is a good thing, we can have more interests to do the next work. Because of this, I write English dairy eight in the morning. But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day. Everyone, if you can finish the work quickly, not lazy, try your best.我有多么的高兴,昨天我很快完成了所有的工作,所以我有很多时间用来自己分配.有时提前完成学习任务是件好事,我们会有更多的兴趣去做下一件事情.正因为如此,我写英语日记都是在早上八点.但在过去的晚上我还是要在晚上写.任何人,如果你能完成这项工作得很快,不要偷懒,尽自己最大的努力.16)This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English, computer word I fall in the weekend exam. Many times I want to take today off, my mother said to me:“go on, you must belive that you can do it.” So I have to try. Now my English is better than 2months ago. I must thanks my mother, she is good for me. Practices makes perfect.这个假期是我最好的繁忙的节日,因为我在周末考试没考好,所以我学习英语和计算机单词.许多次,我想放弃今天的学习,妈妈对我说:“继续,你相信你能做到."所以我不能不试一试.现在我的英语比2个月前好得多.我要感谢我的妈妈,她对我很好.实践才能达到完美.17)I had a good time last weekend. On Sunday morning, I stayed at home and did my homework. The homework wasn’t difficult. After that, I played volleyball with my friends. It was tired, but very exciting. In the afternoon, I cooked dinner for my parents. It was a little difficult, I think. After dinner, I went to swim in the river. I can swim very well. I had a relaxing weekend. 我有一个很好的时间上周末.星期天早上,我留在家里和我的家庭作业.作业并不困难.在此之后,我打排球我的朋友.这是很累,但非常兴奋.下午,我煮晚餐我的父母.这是一个什么困难,我想.晚餐后,我去游泳,在河里.我可以游得很好.我有一个轻松的周末.18)Today I came back from a place named “he chuan”, it’s a good place. There has some nice view like chang jiang river. I came there in two days ago. Our aunt is here. We had a good time in there. But I also write English dairy too. Because of the wrong computer, the message didn’t here. I wish myself to live more better tomorrow.今天我从一个名叫“合川”的地方回来,这是一个好地方.有一些美丽的河流,就像长江河流.我是在两天前到那里的.因为我的姨妈在这个地方.我们玩的很开心.但我也写了我的假期英语日记.因为计算机出错了,这条消息没有在这里.我希望自己明天能生活得更美好.19)Today I came to the city of Bishan,it's a beautiful city.It's the shoes centre of western china. I think many people know it. It developed very quickly these years.More more people move in it. I'm pleased to be a Bishan people.今天我来到璧山这个城市,那是一个美丽的的城市.这是中国西部鞋的中心.我想很多人知道.近年来发展很快.更多的人都想往这边搬迁.我很高兴能成为璧山的人.20)I will go to school few days later. I’m afraid that I can’t get used to the school life because I true very hate school. I don’t think there has a good school in my home. We have English teachers from USA we have good computer ..May be many students can’t agree with me. But they will agree if they can see a really good school. do you agree with me?7月28号 星期三 下雨 我几天后就要去上学了.我怕我不能适应学校的生活,因为我真的很讨厌上学.我不认为有一所好学校,就在我家里.我们有来自美国的英语计算机教师,可能许多学生不能同意我的看法.但他们会同意,如果他们可以看到一个很好的学校,还是你同意我的观点吗?
百度文库去找
August 28th weather: cloudyToday is the first day of the new term, we the class come to a new classmate, his name is Mike, from the uk. In the afternoon I chat with him in English in the classroo...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 初中生寒假日记600字 的文章

随机推荐