组织的(指有关某个组织的结构的)
组织的(指非个人的)
编制(中)的
Adjective:
of or relatin
"organizational structure"
organizational的用法和样例:
用作形容词 (adj.)
I am pretty independent and have organizational skills.
我非常独立,有组织能力。
He behaves in ways which tend to defeat organizational objectives.
他就会用一种有损于组织目标的方式来行事。
[经] 组织程序流程...
organizational的海词问答与网友补充:
organizational的相关资料:
【近义词】
相关词典网站:本人性格开朗、为人诚恳、乐观向上、兴趣广泛、具有较强的组织能力和适应能力、有较好的敬业精神,能吃苦耐劳,敢于承担责任。
参考译文1:I am cheerful, sincere man, optimistic, broad interests, with strong organizational skills and adaptability, a better dedication, hard working, willing to take responsibility.参考译文2:I am cheerful, sincere man, optimistic, broad interests, with strong organizational skills and adaptability, a better dedication, hard working, willing to take responsibility.参考译文3:I character, cheerful, sincere, optimism up, with wide interests, have strong organizational skills and adaptability, good teamwork spirit, tough, daring to take responsibility.参考译文4:I am cheerful, sincere, optimistic, well known, with a broad interest in a relatively strong organizational capacity and ability to adapt, there can be a better knack, professionalism, and dare to assume responsibility.语义参照:block options
块选项There will always be people who will cherish me, if you don't mind, I accompanied the growth of
是的,它们是我朋友的故事书
Yes, they are my friend's story book对 粗鲁
Rude受欢迎的翻译公司
Popular beautyadvanced comvery advanced communication tools
null扫描事物数据库,计算 中各个项集的支持度。将 中不满足最小支持度的项剔除,形成频繁k 项集构成的集合。
Scanning the database of things, the calculation of each item set support. Will does not meet the minimum support of items removed to form a frequent itemset consisting of k sets.抬起你的头你就会让顾客感到受欢迎
Lift your head you will make customers feel welcomeNotbook hard drive
Notbook 硬盘I learn write and read
我学习写和读我英语口语不行·
正在翻译,请等待...We take different paths to our careers. Some of us knew what we wanted to do from a very young age while others of us simply stumbled upon what we do by chance. Upon finding our professional direction, we must choose how we wish to conduct ourselves during our day-to-day routine. In order for us to succeed, it is very
We take different paths to our careers. Some of us knew what we wanted to do from a very young age while others of us simply stumbled upon what we do by chance. Upon finding our professional direction, we must choose how we wish to conduct ourselves during our day-to-day routine. In order for us tonever look back
从不回头看我习惯于下午4:30打篮球
I used to play basketball 4:30 pm有事找Magda
Find something Magdalatino
(名) 拉丁美洲人The first 101 days
第101天股神
God sharesOur high level designer staff, competent engineer team and our strict ISO certified managerial system enable us to supply our clients with up to date products of stable good quality. And We have become very successful OEM supplier of lots of cookware vendors in USA, Canada, Europe and other areas that deal in very famo
我们高水平的设计器员工、 主管工程师团队和我们严格的 ISO 认证管理系统启用我们为我们的客户提供最稳定的优质产品。我们已经成为非常成功的炊具的供应商,在美国、 加拿大、 欧洲和其他领域非常知名品牌产品的交易,很多的 OEM 供应商。dimensions are in inches
问题是在英吋请你到我们这里玩
Please come to the us to play能帮助你尽快认识其他人
Can help you as soon as possible to know othersI won't pay for your mistake
我不会为自己的错误付出In the case were some important documents of our company and also my own personal certificates.In a word,it is important to me
该案的一些重要的文件,我们公司也我个人证书”一词的,这对我是重要Just,S㏕e
公正,S㏕?A.A. Karim a,*, P.F. Nolan b
卡里姆 · 诫,*,诺兰 P.F.b请问在哪里可以换取登机牌
May I ask where you can exchange for boarding passHe keeps it warm and waits for the baby penguin to come out.
他让它感到温暖,等待走出来的小企鹅。SO I CANNOT TELL YOU THAT
所以我不能告诉你yes you do
是核心品牌
Core brandwhat would you do if
如果您将做什么I m yours forever
你永远我米Digital Photo Professiona
数码图片professiona熟悉外贸进出口流程
Familiar with import and export processes我认为他没能力把会议安排好
I think he is not in a position to arrange meeting最近查询:
It is now gradually become rich substances
When I was in elementary school, I have a lot of time to complete
Open learning machine, learning card into the "Baby, we learn numbers 1 to 10 bar." 1,2,3. . I spend good time with their children
We have stopped doing business with the dishonest man
Mixing motor
直到读了这本书,他才吃了顿饭
Although he was suffering from serious illness, did not give up hope in life.
托架1类型平原
她希望他请她的母亲,总是好奇与香水一样容易。
正在翻译,请等待...
If the total amount of packet exchange rate differences, no help back
If you are not what I will
Small cars that man is my dad
正在翻译,请等待...Importance of Organizational Skills in the Workplace | Everyday Life - Global Post
Importance of Organizational Skills in the Workplace
by Jill Lee
Staying organized on the job can help you be more successful.
Related Articles
Whether you can do your job without staying organized isn’t the question. It’s how well you can do your job and how you can do it better. Employees with better organizational skills are more productive on the job, make better impressions on bosses and receive more promotions than those who keep sloppy, inefficient work habits. Instead of letting your career get derailed by careless habits, take time to get organized and, in the process, get closer to reaching your potential in the workplace.
EfficiencyYou lose time searching for lost files and documents or fishing through old email to track down missing information. You also waste time switching between devices to get different information from separate places. If you are well-organized, however, you can save hours during the week and significantly increase your productivity and decrease your stress level. This comes in particularly handy if you find yourself bringing work home with you. By being organized, you might actually be able to call it a day at a reasonable time and still meet all of your deadlines.
Better Work QualityBeing organized helps you avoid costly mistakes, such as overlooking information or missing appointments. Losing track of the memo your boss gave you can mean time- and money-wasting errors. Forgetting to write down important information can cause you to have to restart a project from scratch. Consider how much easier it is to double-book yourself or forget a meeting if you keep multiple calendars instead of consolidating them into one. Getting organized helps you avoid mistakes and allows you to do your job with fewer errors.
Good ImpressionsConsider the following scenarios: The president of your company and a key client walk past your desk, which looks
an executive stops by unexpectedly and finds your workspace well-organized and tidy. Being organized can help you make a positive impression on superiors, clients, co-workers and visitors to your company. You can earn respect on your own behalf and that of your company by maintaining professional-level organizational habits.
Future OpportunitiesThose good impressions you make when the boss walks past your desk aren’t forgotten -- especially if they’re part of your organized work life. Good organizational skills can show your supervisors that you are responsible, serious about your job and capable of larger tasks. When it comes time to make promotions, your name could find its way into the mix simply because you are an attentive, efficient, well-prepared employee.
References
About the Author
After graduating from the University of Kansas with a bachelor's degree in sports information, Jill Lee served for 10 years as a magazine editor for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA). Also a published author, Lee now works as a professional writer and editor focusing on fitness, sports and careers.
Photo Credits
Jupiterimages/Polka Dot/Getty Images 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
what is organizational behavior:什么是组织行为
下载积分:1000
内容提示:what is organizational behavior:什么是组织行为
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:15|