全世界定义独一无二二的你们! I Love you so much! 我们都好好的。。。什么意思?

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:★想知道一句电影台词的出处★_百度知道
★想知道一句电影台词的出处★
love you not because of who you are.这句电影台词出自哪部电影,but because of what I am when I am with you? 高手帮帮忙~``
提问者采纳
there is you 53 因为你让我感到身为一个男人的骄傲 because of you ,意思是我也一样、艾莉、Believe me! You had me at Hello。好像不是出自电影吧,意味着永不说后悔。很有名的一句!第一次见面时你就拥有了我、I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night,if it is contradict with loving you 55 因为除了我再也找不到另一个与你相配的男人 because except me you cant find another perfect match 56 因为我们俩曾互许终身 because we ever promised to be life-long compaions 57 因为我们要做七世情人 because we plan to be lovers of generations 58 因为我要带你环游世界 because i will show you around the world 59 因为我要让每个地方都留下我俩的回忆 because i want every places to have our two person&#39! because i love u,经常看到一些女生的QQ签名里用的就是这一句.——这一句很实用啊;m a bird,作者和原始出处不详, my life is full of happines 21 因为有你情人节才有花可送 because of having you . I always have.。 8.——你使我完美起来——别这么说, I&#39、I love you Molly,i am proud of being a man 54 因为任何事与爱你抵触者无效 because nothing will happen, the sunset together 41 因为沙滩印著我俩的足迹 because there are our footprints in the sand beach 42 因为只有你肯陪我看恐怖片 because only you like to accompany me to wathch horrible movies 43 因为你曾为感人剧情而哭的淅沥哗啦的 because you were ever moved to tears by the play 44 因为我们侧夜长谈分享彼此 because we talk all night and enjoy each other 45 因为我们是天生一对 because we were born of a couple 46 因为爱过你就好 because it is fine of experiencing love you 47 因为只愿等你一个人 because I only want to wait for you 48 因为有你我看到美好的未来 because you make me see the beautiful future 49 因为有你我看到了其他人羡慕的眼光 because of having you ,非常简练.出自电影《爱情故事》. Marry me :If you&#39,i see the envious sights of others 50 因为你让我体验了爱情的伟大 because i experience the great love with you 51 因为你的善良 because of your kind heart 52 因为有我就有你 because where there is me 、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world:本文为网络热帖,if i dont love you 89 因为不爱你我的朋友会打我 because my friends will beat me 、Choose me,so i love you 2 因为你爱我 所以我爱你 because you love me。十大英文爱的表白1、Love means never having to say you&#39,前一句话现在很流行啊。10;no !。5, you had me at Hello!,you are the only person i love 25 因为喜欢过马路时牵著你的感觉 because i love the feeling of holding your hands!,i have to love you 92 因为我渴望101次求婚的结局 because i am eager to the result of the 101 proposal 93 因为我期待每一个明天的到来 because i expect the comeing of every tomorrow 94 因为我喜欢等你电话的感觉 because i love the feeling of waiting for your telephones 95 因为我有千千万万的理由爱你 because i have thousands of reasons for loving you 96 因为我只选择最爱你的一百个理由 because i only choose these one hundred reasons to show my best love to you 97 因为我特地在情人节这一天对你表白 because i chose specially to assert my love to you 98 因为我已经写的很累了 because i feel very tired when i write here 99 因为我要向世界大声说 because i want to annouce to the world loudly 100 因为我爱你,大家可以学学,很有哲学性.Shot up。 电影《手札情缘》3。电影《偷天陷阱》2. Let me make you happy。时下、I love you not because of who you are,if i dont love you 90 因为我的目标只有一个!出自电影《经济人风波》,让我给你制造幸福.—— Ditto表示“同上”!.Ditto。很浪漫啊,I was prepared for everything ! 注.诺亚.爱你 because i only have one aim-love you 91 因为说了那麽多爱你的理由我不得不爱你 because i have said so many reasons of loving you,来自电影《请介绍我的女友》9: Maybe I was a bird in another life,so i love you 3 因为世界上没有人比我更爱你 because no one in the world love you more than me 4 因为无时无刻想著你 because i miss you every moment 5 因为你的温柔体贴 because of your gentleness and considerate 6 因为你的坦白率真 because of your frankness 7 因为你那可爱的笑容 because of your lovely smile 8 因为你那迷人的眼睛 because of your charming eyes 9 因为你的一举一动都让我著迷 because your every action make me fascinated 10 因为你所散发出来的高贵气质 because of your noble disposition 11 因为抱著你的感觉是这麽温暖 because of the warmth when i hold you in my arms 12 因为一个人寂寞的时候只有你陪著我 because only you accompany me when i am lonely 13 因为爱你让我充满自信 because loving you makes me confident 14 因为你的任性 because of your wilfulness 15 因为照顾你是我的责任 because it is my responsibility to look after you 16 因为有些是不必说出来你就能明白 because of something you can understand without my explaination 17 因为只有你最了解我的个性 because only you know of my personality best 18 因为只有你能包容我的一切 because only you can tolerate everything of mine 19 因为没有你我就不知该如何活下去 because i dont know how to continue my life without you 20 因为有你我的生活充满快乐 because of you 。4,你把我当成风,那我也是一只鸟, the sentiments of loving you grow with each passing days 30 因为我们俩最谈的来 because we two get along well with each other 31 因为你让我有保护你的念头 because you make me have the thought of protecting you 32 因为初见你的感觉是前所未有的 because the feeling of seeing you for the first time never existed before 33 因为你是我的梦中情人 because you are the lover in my dream 34 因为一见锺情在我的内心燃烧著 because the feeling of falling in love at the first sight burns in my heart 35 因为我是你倾吐心事的对象 because you are the only person who listens to my mind 36 因为你让我非常放心 because you set my mind at ease 37 因为有你让我对明天充满期待 because i am full of expection for tomorrow with you 38 因为我已不再对任何人动心 because you make me never open my heart to others 39 因为爱你是最温柔的不自由 i love you because to me you are a gentle but 'freedom&#39、You complete me. ——如果我不在. ——这句话应该不用翻译了吧,except you 、When I am out ,when we cross the road 26 因为感谢上天赐予我一个独一无二的你 because thank the god to bestow unique person-you 27 因为有你我就满足了 because i am satified with you 28 因为只有你陪我渡过不如意的时候 because only you accompany me to pass unhappy days 29 因为时间一分一秒过去爱你的感觉却与日剧增 because although time passes by minute and second,很有想象力啊..——选我吧;re sorry——爱。,i can send flowers on Valentine 22 因为所有的花都不及你漂亮 because no flower is more beautiful than you 23 因为我眼中只有你一个 because i only have you in my heart 24 因为即使海枯石烂我只爱你一个 the seas may run dry and the rocks crumble。电影《我最好朋友的婚礼》7;smemory 60 因为我要继续写爱你的理由 because i will continue to write the reasons of loving you 61 因为我不能放弃爱你的念头 because i cant give up the ideas of loving you 62 因为我恨没有早一些认识你 because i regrett not knowing you earlier 63 因为你让我追的好辛苦 because it is hard to chase you 64 因为我要打败其他条件比我好的人 because i want to defeat all the others of better conditions than me 65 因为你选择了我 because you choose me 66 因为我发誓要好好照顾你 because i promised to take good care of you 67 因为我了解你对我的心 because you know of my heart 68 因为你喜欢放风筝 because you love flying kites 69 因为你的打扮很有个性 because your make-up has a stong character 70 因为我有占有你的私心 because i have the selfish idea of owning you 71 因为你喜欢打排球 because you like playing volleyball 72 因为你喜欢唱歌 because you like sing songs 73 因为你的生日快到了 because your birthday is coming 74 因为你喜欢看书 because you like reading books 75 因为你的开朗 because of your sanguine disposition 76 因为我们分隔两地却两心相系 because we miss each others even if we live in differet places 77因为身边有你的欢笑 because of your cheerful smile around me 78 因为你喜欢贝壳 because you love seashells 79 因为一颗心只能爱你一个 because one heart can only love you one 80 因为没有人痴的像我 because no one is infatuated like me 81 因为你的心将我淹没了 because i am addicted in your love 82 因为有你我就不孤单 because of you , but because of who I am when I am with you ——很令人有所感想的一句名言啊, take me as the wind。 出自电影《当哈里遇到莉莎时》,拥有了我,i am not lonely any more 83 因为上辈子我们在一起 because last generation we were lovers 84 因为爱你是我甜蜜的负担 because loving you is my sweet burden 85 因为你我拒绝了其他的仰慕者 because we two reject other 86 因为我的朋友都叫我要好好的把握 because my friends ask me to hold it well 87 因为不爱你实在太过分了 because not loving you is excessive 88 因为不爱你实在太对不起自己了 because i feel sorry for myself.——我爱你是我晚上就寝前最想聊天的人。——如果你是一只鸟,娶我吧;re a bird .——我的前世也许是只鸟; 40 因为我俩一起看天看海看日落日出 because we enjoy the sky爱你的一百种理由(中英双语)《爱你的一百种理由》1 因为爱你 所以爱你 because i love you, the sea and the sunrise。电影《幽灵》6
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
电影台词的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
感觉好几部电影里都有类似的台词
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁像结婚里面的歌曲loveyou-55BBS 我爱购物网
&&像结婚里面的歌曲loveyou
像结婚里面的歌曲loveyou
布川- 虚假的真始终找不到方向沿路共你相恋的歌曲都写感伤即使给我个大奖分手的感触都不必去唱宁愿演得失真 仍要与你亲吻故事挨下去有心都捉不紧如果真的牺牲 会换来成就感我愿抱憾 亦要为你认真不想破坏虚假的真专一地忘掉我身份好想当无事发生但度量有限狠心远离虚假的真怎么又期待你恻隐一天你还未结婚我就是不甘心baby i love you i love you foreverbaby i miss you i miss you
youno matter
happens bet us始终找不到方向沿路共你相恋的歌曲都写感伤即使给我个大奖分手的感触都不必去唱还演得很小心 甜吻里却抖震故事挨下去有心都捉不紧如果真的牺牲 会换来成就感我愿抱憾 亦要为你认真不想破坏虚假的真专一地忘掉我身份好想当无事发生但度量有限狠心远离虚假的真怎么又期待你恻隐一天你还未结婚我就是不甘心不想破坏虚假的真专一地忘掉我身份好想当无事发生但度量有限狠心远离虚假的真怎么又期待你恻隐即使你明日结婚我亦是不甘心baby i love you i love you foreverbaby i miss you i miss you
youno matter
happens bet us
9条其他回答
Che Nelle - Baby I Love You
男女合唱的 很好听 Nelly() -DilemmaI.. love you, and I.. need youNelly I.. love you, I do.. neeeeed you - butNo matter
I do, all I think about is youEven
my boo,Kno kno'm crazy over youNo matter
my boo, y'kno'm crazy over youI met this chick and she just moved right up the block from meAnd uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seenBut oh no, oh no, she gotta a manAnd a son, doh'ohhh, but that's okayCause I,
for my cue and just listen, play my positionLike a shortstop, pick up e'rything mami hittinAnd in no time.. (no time) I..I plan to make this
mi-i-ne.. and that's for sureCause I, I never been the type to, break up a happy homeBut uh, there's something bout baby girl I just can't leave aloneSo tell me ma 's it gonna be? She saidYou don't kno you mean to meNo matter
my boo, y'kno'm crazy over youI see a lot and you look and I never say a
kno niggaz start acting tripping out here about they girlsAnd there's no , Nelly gon' fight overNo day-hey-ame.. as you can seeBut I, I like your steez, your style, your
demeanorThe
you come through and holla and s me in his 2-seaterNo's gangstah-ah-ahhh..And I got special
to thank yah-ah-ahhh.. don't you forget itBut uh, it ain't that easy for you to pack and leave himBut uh, you and dirty got ties for different reasonsI respect that and right before I turn to leave, she saidYou don't kno you mean to meNo matter
my boo, y'kno'm crazy over youSing it for me KI.. love you, and I.. need youNelly I.. love you, I do.. (c'mon girl)And it's more than you'll.. ever kno.. it's fo'shoYou can al count on my loveForeveeeeer more, yeahh-yeahh..East coast, I kno shaking rightDown South, I kno bouncing right coast, I kno
right, causeMid, I see you s rightNo matter
my boo, y'kno'm crazy over youEast coast, I kno shaking rightDown South, I kno bouncing right coast, I kno
right, causeMid, I see you s rightEast coast, you still shaking rightDown South, I kno bouncing right coast, I kno
right, causeMid, I see you s rightNo matter
my boo, y'kno'm crazy over youEast coast, I kno shaking rightDown South, I kno bouncing right coast, I kno
rightMid, I see you s it rightEast coast, you still shaking rightDown South, I see you bouncing right coast, I kno
right, causeMid, I see you s right
首先恭贺楼主要有单身变成两口子了,祝你们和和美美,白头偕老。
自己的婚礼歌曲自己选择,在此小弟提供几首
梁静茹-暖暖
陶-今天你要嫁给我
庾澄庆-静静的
李晨,沈芳熙-我愿意
任贤齐-还有我
小沈阳-幸福的眼泪
林俊杰-一千年以后
林俊杰-小酒窝
孙青-你在我心中永远是最美
少女时代-kissing you
裴涩琪-爱情是什么样子的
朴信惠-lovely day
泰妍-i love you
秀彬-春天般的爱情
蔡妍-傻瓜呀
西域男孩-my love
je love you forever
建议婚礼背景音乐放送华语歌,到举行仪式时放外国歌的高潮部分,
最后祝婚礼顺利!#^_^#
祝婚曲 演唱歌手:郑少秋&汪明荃 所属专辑:《欢乐年年》 恭贺你 天生一对效于飞谐凤凰 良晨美景真快乐 看香车来迎淑女龙凤配 恭喜你才郎玉女见一双遥池戏水鸳鸯比翼 偕白发鸳鸯侣 *(炳)成个老亲 从此被困明明话想玩够先至话结婚(方)唔怕老 唔惊被困(德)I Love You 一声我们好相亲(方)谁说老亲 谁讲被困(德)浓情蜜意 皆因他至是最亲(合)唔怕老亲 唔惊被困I Love You 一声我们好相亲唔怕老亲 唔惊被困I Love You 一声我们好相亲(重唱 *)遥池戏水鸳鸯比翼 偕白发鸳鸯侣
I Love You--Narcia
好像有那么一眯眯的感伤哦,呵呵,是我自己的感觉啦~这首歌怎么样呢?《Could This Be Love》- Victoria Acosta这首歌曲是艾薇尔在自己的婚礼上选的主题音乐词好,旋律也好!很适合婚礼上使用..个人比较喜欢.你可以听一下是不是你要的那种!英文歌词如下: Up This Morning Just Sat In My Bed8 a.m. First Thing In My HeadIs A Certain Someone 's Al On My MindHe Treats Me Like A Lady In Every
Smiles And
Me Through Up The DayShould I Tell Him I Love You
I Kne To Say!Could This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You
I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel?Could This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You
I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel?The
He Looks So Deep In My EyesOur Hearts Are So
CryThen He's So Hard He
To Be SomeoneShould I Tell Him That I Love You
If He Doesn't Say It TooI'm Getting So Nervous
Should I DoCould This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You
I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel?Could This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You
I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel? It Be My TurnTwo Hearts Beating Together As OneNo More LonelinessOnly Love Laughter And FunCould This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You
I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel?Could This Be Love That I Feel?... 中文歌词:今早醒来只是坐在床边早晨8点在我脑海里的第一件事是确定的某一个人那个总在我脑海的人任从那一方面来看,他对待我像对一位女士他整天温暖我对我微笑我可以对他说“我爱你”吗真希望我知道该说些什么我感觉到的会是爱吗这样强烈,这样深刻,这样真实如果我失去你我会永远结束吗我感觉到的会是爱吗他看的方式,在我眼里是那样的深刻我们的心是那样的温暖我只想哭他是那样的努力他想要成为某人我应该对他说“我爱你”吗如果他不那样说呢我是这样的紧张我该怎么做我感觉到的会是爱吗这样强烈,这样深刻,这样真实如果我失去你我会永远结束吗我感觉到的会是爱吗这会是我的转机吗两颗心相互碰撞成为一个不再孤独只有爱,欢笑,和快乐我感觉到的会是爱吗这样强烈,这样深刻,这样真实如果我失去你我会永远结束吗我感觉到的会是爱吗我感觉到的会是爱吗
1:S Dream原因:S Dream是由韩国张娜拉所唱的,非常适合婚礼所用,有几对明星结婚都是用这首歌。2:Light Of My Life原因:Light Of My Life是由Lara Fabian & 王力宏 合唱的,收录在《云霄恋曲》里,这是一张不同组合的合唱歌曲专集,其中大部分歌曲都可以作为婚礼音乐。重点推荐这首3:I S原因:这首歌是讲男孩向女孩发誓,会一生一世相守,就象天上的星星和月亮每夜都会一同挂在天空。4:I Kno Loved You原因:深情的歌词搭配上优美的旋律,再加上Darren温柔的歌声,百里挑一的组合!完美的音乐!不听就是终身遗憾呀!5:幸福纪念日原因:“今天就是幸福纪念日,把我的梦套在你的无名指,当我听见你说我愿意,从未感觉如此幸福踏实。”还有什么能比歌词更说明问题的。6:花月佳期原因:去年11月红|体育馆,舞台皇者梅艳芳在万千歌迷见证下,身穿嫁衣,深情唱出《花月佳期》。7:I DO (CHERISH YOU)原因:我觉得用这首歌正好,歌词好贴切,而且好听!重点推荐!98 degree不光歌唱得好,而且是一群肌肉男~~~~8:I
you原因:恐龙妹徐婕儿第一首让大家眼前一亮的幸福单曲。“ I
you 爱你好幸福 想要和你建造一个爱的小屋 I
you 爱你好满足 享受最甜美的的束缚”9:Love
Keep Us Alive原因:The Eagles的一首老歌了,出自那张闻名的《Hell Freezes Over》可惜的是买这张专集的人90%以上都是为了听那首发烧级的“Hotel California”反而忽略了这张专集里面的其它几首好歌,尤其是这首“Love
Keep Us Alive”。个人认为它绝对是一首难得的诠释爱的真谛的好歌。不仅旋律动听,而且歌词优美朴实。10:for the first time 原因:一切都从开始起被娓娓道来。回忆我们第一次坠入情网,那些美丽和慌张是否还在血液里流淌。当繁花开遍以后,我们站在原地,看天边云朵的聚散,看微风掠过湖面的波纹,往事如晨雾般在心中弥漫。倚靠或没有倚靠在身边的情人哪,这一刻我多么希望能读懂你越过岁月的眼神,那里面蕴藏着的所有疲惫和梦想。我们相执的双手,是否还将浸润风雨的洇痕,我们相对的凝视,是否还将如从前一般漫长。过去和将来的日子里或许我愿意对你讲述我一切的欢喜忧伤,而在属于你我的今天我只想,我只想,和、你、在、一、起。11:月亮代表我的心原因:这是一首很经典的老歌了,虽然一共有23个翻唱版本,但大家表达的意思都是一样的:我的情如一,我的爱不变…………12:and i love you so 原因:我最最爱的被N多人翻唱过的经典情歌。13.: chanchullo ruben gonzalez全部原因:这张来自「乐满夏湾拿」电影的CD大碟,充满浓浓的古巴音乐,感觉非常轻松独特。。最适宜带起宾客等待开席的气氛。14.: Amelie from Montmartre全部原因:这张来自「天使爱美丽」电影的CD大碟,音乐古怪有趣,感觉象返回童年时的快乐时光。15: Bossa Nova Affair 全部原因:这张充满桑巴爵士情调的名曲。节奏舒服轻快,女声柔和16.:
March原因:经典的行礼音乐又怎少得?如果不在教堂行礼的新人,可选择这首「结婚进行曲」,令这场婚宴于庄严又隆重的气氛下开始17.: Air on the G string 原因:除了结婚进行曲这些经典歌曲外,这首Air on the G string 你必定耳熟能祥,音乐庄严的来又很优雅,如果觉得「结婚进行曲」听腻了的朋友,不妨考虑这首音乐。18.: Mariage d'amour 原因:由世界知名钢琴家Richard Clayderman演奏出这首经典的结婚音乐「梦中的婚礼」是最合适不过乐。旋律优雅,节奏中快,感觉不失庄严感,是一个不错的选择。19: I Believe原因:很多人看过这出戏后,都疯狂的爱上这首主题曲。戏中男女主角的生活片段,笑中有泪,与你两共度多年的时光交叠出现,生活中有彼此的支持与分享,以此曲成为一生的承诺。20: once in a Blue Moon原因:日剧「 Love」 中竹野内丰以一曲钢琴版once in a Blue Moon送给他心爱的人作为贺礼,这一幕戏相信很多人也有很深刻的印象。这曲旋律优美,与平日敬酒时所播放的音乐有点不同,是一个比较另类的选择。21: My Heart
Go On原因:Titanic这出戏风魔全球痴情男女,相信这首曲会是一个热门的选择22: Fly Me to the Moon原因:这首音乐节奏轻快,听起来温馨甜蜜,令人感觉舒畅。这个版本以Jazz方式演奏出来,又是另一番味道。23.: Dream a Little Dream 原因:由金莎朱古力开始,令全场女士一听到这首歌就会联想到男主角拿着一大束朱古力花求婚,女主角穿上婚纱吃朱古力的情景,令人难以忘记。婚宴上又怎可缺少这一曲呢!24.: Just the Two of Us原因:看到歌名就知道有意思吧。节奏同样轻快,是给新人一个轻松的时间。25: Close to you原因:Karen Carpenter的靓声独一无二,由她唱出这首名曲,所有在场人士也能感觉到这样的甜蜜。26.: The Look of Love原因:由新一代Jazz女王Diana Krall用她磁性的声音唱出这首歌曲,令气氛倍觉Sexy。27.: Just the
You Are原因:同样由Diana Krall重新以Jazz音乐演奏这首经典名曲,又是另一番味道。28.: Beauty and the Beast (播放小时候画面用比较好)原因:选择此曲当然不是说新郎样子很丑吧,而是旋律感人,祝愿这对新人可以携手共享彼此,走到白头。29: The Prayer (播放小时候画面用比较好)原因:由台湾歌王金祖龄与辛晓琪合唱此曲,情感丰富,听起来更令人感动。 缘分啊缘分!
my everything This goes out to someone that
Once the most important person in my life I didn''t realize it at the time I can''t forgive myself for the
I treated you so I don''t really expect you to either It''s just... I don''t even kno listen... You''re the one that I , the one that I need The one that I gotta have just to succeed
I first sa, I kne
real I''m sorry about the pain I made you feel That '' let me sho the
I looked for the sun, but it''s raining today I remember
I first looked into your eyes It
there, heaven in the skies I
a disguise ''cause I didn''t
to get hurt But I didn''t kno made everything
You told me we
crazy in love But you didn''t care
push came to shove If you loved me as much as you said you did Then you ''t have hurt me like I ain''t shit No pushed me a like you never even kne I loved you
my heart, really and truly I guess you forgot about the times that we shared
run my fingers through your hair Late nights, just holding you in my arms I don''t kno I could do you so
sho I really need to hold you I really
kno like no one could else kno You''re number one, al in my heart And no can''t believe that our love is torn apart refrain: I need you and I miss you and I
you and I love you ''cause I
hold you, I
kiss you You
my everything And I really miss you (2x) I kne gonna sit and play this
your ne And then sit and laugh as you''re holding his hand The thought of that just shatters my heart It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart At times we
scared to sho No
hold you until I can''t hold you
you, everything seems strange Your name is forever planted in my brain Damn it, I''m insane, Take a the pain Take a the hurt Baby, we can make it
you Looked into my eyes Told me you loved me As you
hugged me I guess everything you said
a lie I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes No''m not even a thought in your mind I can see clearly, my love is not blind refrain I just
everything could have turned out differently I had a special feeling about you I thought maybe you did too You
understand, but... No matter , you''ll al be in my heart You''ll al be my baby Our first day, it seemed so magical I remember all the time that I had
you Remember
you first came to my house? You looked like an angel
that blouse We hit it off, I kne
real But no can''t take all the pain that I feel Reach in your heart, I kno''m still there I don''t
hear that you no longer care Remember the times? Remember
we kissed? I didn''t think you
ever do me like this I didn''t think you''d
see me depressed I thought you''d be there for me, this I confess You said you
my best friend,
that a lie? No''m nothing to you, you''re
another guy I tried, I tried, I tried, and I''m trying No the inside it feels like I''m dying refrain (Talking) And I do miss you I just thought we
meant to be I guess now, we''ll never kno only thing I
is for you to be happy
you to be happy
交换戒指的时候我觉得Amethyst古典吉他版很棒,很深情。I'll be your love也不错Smile like you mean it,the killers 的歌,里面有一句词特别好:Boys one day you'll be a man Oh,girls he'll help you understand.朴树的ne是首特欢快的歌,亲可以听一下
扫描下载客户端

我要回帖

更多关于 独一无二舞蹈视频 的文章

随机推荐