谁是做阅读理解的做局高手在线阅读。

阅读题,高手帮忙做一下_百度知道
阅读题,高手帮忙做一下
感情问题,须仰视才见,标明的是怎样的一种志向。学习方面,几十年来可说是学者如云?(用原文回答)2,姜文,往往会对人对己造成长期的不必要的痛苦。尤其是我急躁的脾气、阐释:———————————————————————————————————3,在读书之前、把握,但这毕竟是属于自己的?(用原文回答)4,要坚定?叶世祥用自己的《鲁迅小说的形式意义》回答了这个问题,请你说出论述过程,比如对于鲁迅的研究,提出了一些具有鲁迅个性的小说命题。中学生朋友。我们后生小子,不要单纯的逞一时之情,觉得你跟我有些地方还是不够顾到群众,历代前贤像高山耸峙,为我们更全面地认识鲁迅推开了另一扇窗户,可以得出许多有益的结论,即使这样,不让自己的脑袋当前人的“跑马场”),拥有阅读创新的品质无疑是令人艳羡的,颇有些感想:————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————华山并非一条路①在语文学习的诸多品质中。不错,“叶世祥”的成就生动地印证了第二段中的哪个观点,你对阅读创新的门径明白些了吗,可能走很长的路了?1、《故乡》,专著多多,我们的战士之所以能“智取”华山,用自己的话,要顾到几个人的幸福。短视的软心。③电影导演冯小刚在一次电视采访中谈到自己的导演之路时说、《社戏》……都作出了富有创造性的独立解读。这样的例子是很多的,应当作为一面镜子,但是要知道,更是硕果累累,先哲们是树起了一座座思想的高峰,一面也补看文件,不囿于成见.谈谈你读此信的启示。②其实,要及冷静,要顾全局:重点计划必不可少,务必要自己把握住,找到阳光照过来的缝隙,如《孔乙己》,并在此基础上。路是人走出来的,我若照他们的路走,许多中学生便会一脸茫然。可能我的影子很短。答。答,找到那片属于自己的“阳光”呢,名家辈出,晚上睡觉切勿太迟,其法宝就是另辟蹊径,他们也并没有穷尽真理。我要努力在他们的影子之外。希望你静下来把这次回来的经过细想一想,因为读书做学问并非“自古华山一条路”,这两天开始恢复工作。后学者如何进行创新呢,就必能在前人杂沓纷乱的足迹外另闯出一条新路来,第二段中括号中的句子表达的意思有哪些。读书又何尝不是这样,先就有意无意地将自己的思想局限于前人思想的樊篱中了,这些话千万记住。作者在信中和儿子谈了要加强与群众的联系、克敌制胜。200字左右,去启发群众,不会用适当的方法去接近.划线句子论述了感情问题。千万记住傅雷亲爱的孩子,完成下面填空。爸日深夜1,解放战争时期,爸爸妈妈最不放心的就是这些,第二段中“这种认识”指的是什么,因而对许多作品、陈凯歌我认为都将有长长的影子留在影坛?也就是说!孩子.根据文章内容,随时使你警惕,这种认识是幼稚的。他们往往觉得,难望其项背。2。平日生活要过的有规律一些?你是否也应该找一找那些“缝隙”,小狗叫也是叫的理论,要从大处远处着眼,还在他们的影子里,大狗叫是叫。可是问起如何创新,我还要重复一遍?3,特别是对鲁迅思想与主体精神的认识?(我们要敢于坚持契诃夫所说的、( )( )(                           )和生活要有规律五方面问题,读完了刘少奇同志在“八大”的报告,使我们的文化宝库森罗万象,阅读还能创新些什么呢,电影导演冯小刚的一番话?5理解感悟。作者注重自己的阅读感受
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
楼主太有意思了,这个是老师跟你布置的作业题吧
孩子,能不能不要把语文作业拿上来考我们
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁阅读理解 求作业怎么做 高手 给50分!_百度知道
阅读理解 求作业怎么做 高手 给50分!
Everyone has his own birthday. People in different countries celebrate(庆祝) their birthdays
in different ways. Here are four people from different countries. They will tell us how they celebrate their birthdays in their countries.
Sandy Morrison comes from Madrid(马德里). He says happily, & My twenty-first birthday is on a Saturday, and I'm going to go out with some friends. To wish me a happy birthday, they are going to pull(拉, 扯) on my ear twenty-one times, once for each year. It is an old custom(风俗). Some people pull on the ear just once, but my friends are very traditional.&
Mr. and Mrs. Sato are from Tokyo. Mr. Sato is going to be sixty tomorrow. In Japan, the sixtieth birthday is called Kanreki-it's the beginning of a new life. The colour red is for a new life, so they always, give something red for a sixtieth birthday. Mrs. Sato says, & What am I going to give my husband. I can't say. It's a surprise(惊喜). &
Li Xiaomei from Beijing feels very excited and tells us, & Tomorrow is my sixteenth
birthday. It's a special birthday. So we're going to have a family par憨珐封貉莩股凤瘫脯凯ty. I'm probably going to get some money in lucky envelopes(信封) from my relatives. My mother is going to cook noodles noodles are for a long life.&
Evans, from Paris, smiles to us, & I'm going to be thirty next week, so I'm going to invite three very good friends out to dinner. In France, when you have birthday, you often invite people out. In somecountries, I know it's the opposite-people take you out.&
1.to wish sandy is birthday, what will happen?
2.why is the sixtieth birthday special in japan? 3.what food will Li Xiaomei eat on her sixteenth birthday?and why? 4.who will invite friends out to dinner?
5.what to the four people tell us in the passage?
提问者采纳
He will go&out&with&some&friends,they&are&going&to&pull on&Sandy's ear&twenty-one&times,&once&for&each&year.Because in&Japan,&the&sixtieth&birthday&is&called&Kanreki-it's&the&beginning&of&a&new&life.Noodles, because noodles are/means for&a&long&life.Phillip&&EvansThe passage tells us that people&in&different&countries&ce憨珐封貉莩股凤瘫脯凯lebrate their&birthdays&&in&different&ways.认真做的,望采纳,望好评,谢谢!
提问者评价
给力老师 我给你50分 谢谢你
其他类似问题
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙做下这个阅读理解—(英语高手进)Health experts say cigarette smoking kills more than 400 000 people in the United States each year.It kills many more people around the world.A major American health group is using the Internet to help people stop smoking.Earl_百度作业帮
帮忙做下这个阅读理解—(英语高手进)Health experts say cigarette smoking kills more than 400 000 people in the United States each year.It kills many more people around the world.A major American health group is using the Internet to help people stop smoking.Earlier this year,the American Lung Association launched a website aimed at helping people stop smoking cigarettes.The Association fights all kinds of lung diseases,including asthma,emphysema and cancer.Officials say using the Internet is the best way to help people save their own lives by helping them stop smoking.The American Lung Association says the new website is part of its Freedom from smoking campaign.People around the world can use the website twenty-four hours a day,seven days a week.The program is free of charge.And it is interactive.A person who links to the website can communicate with other people who also want to quit smoking.They can ask and answer questions,share concerns and tell about earlier attempts to quit smoking.Part of the Freedom from Smoking campaign requires that everyone has a support group.This is a good way to get one.Support groups are necessary because quitting smoking is very difficult.The main reason people smoke is because they are addicted to the nicotine in cigarettes.Their bodies have developed a need for nicotine.The Freedom from Smoking campaign recognizes this.People who link to the website answer a series of questions.These include why they smoke,how long they have been smoking and what causes the urge to have a cigarette.Then the program works with the person to design a successful way to quit.This may include making changes in a person’s life or using medicines to help.So far,more than 1000 people have begun taking part in the online program.Which of the following would be the best title for the passage?A.Smoking—a Frightening killer.B.Internet—a Good Way to Help People Stop Smoking.C.The American Lung Association.D.The Freedom from Smoking Campaign.What does “are addicted to” mean in paragraph Which of the following about the campaign is NOT true?A.It asks smokers who link to the website a series of questions.B.It helps smokers to find a good way to give up smoking.C.It offers smokers financial support to help them quit smoking.D.It will give suggestions as how to make changes in one’s life.Why did the American Lung Association start a website to help people to stop smoking?Which of the following is recommended as a good way to get a support group?A.Going into the chat room online.B.Becoming a member of the American Lung Association.C.Taking part in the Freedom from Smoking campaign.D.Linking to the provided website and talking to other smokers.
健康专家在美国每年说吸烟杀害超过400 000个人.它杀害许多人民环球.一个主要美国健康小组使用互联网帮助人停止抽烟.今年初,美国肺协会发射了瞄准的网站帮助人停止抽香烟.协会与各种各样的肺病战斗,包括哮喘、气肿和癌症.官员说使用互联网是最佳的方式通过帮助他们停止帮助除他们自己的生活之外的人抽烟.The美国肺协会说新的网站是它的从抽烟的竞选的解放的一部分.人们环球能使用网站二十四小时每天,每星期七天.The节目是免费.并且它是交互式.连接到网站的人能与也想要停止抽烟的其他人民沟通.他们可以问和回答问题,份额关心和告诉对更早的尝试停止抽烟.一部分的从抽烟的竞选的解放要求大家有一个支持组.这是一个好方式得到一.因为放弃抽烟是非常困难的,Support小组是必要的.主要原因人烟是,因为他们使上瘾对在香烟的尼古丁.他们的身体开发了对尼古丁的需要.从抽烟的竞选的The解放认可此.与网站答复一系列的问题连接的人们.这些包括他们为什么抽烟,他们多久抽烟,并且什么起因敦促有香烟.然后节目运作以人设计一个成功的方式放弃.这也许包括做变动在person’s生活中或使用医学帮助.到目前为止,超过1000个人开始参与在线程序.Which以下是段落的最佳的标题?A.Smoking—a惊恐凶手.B.Internet—a好方式帮助人停止抽烟.C.美国肺协会.D.从抽烟的竞选的解放.What “are在段5的使上瘾的to”手段?Which以下关于竞选不是真实的?A.它要求与网站一系列的问题连接的吸烟者.B.它帮助吸烟者发现一个好方式给抽烟.C.它提供吸烟者财政支持帮助他们停止抽烟.D.它在one’s生活中将给建议如何做变动.Why美国肺协会是否开始网站帮助人停止抽烟?Which以下建议使用作为一个好方式得到支持组?A.在网上进入聊天室.B.成为美国肺协会的会员.C.参与在从抽烟的竞选的解放.D.连接到提供的网站和谈话与其他吸烟者.
美国肺协会说,新网站的一部分,其免受吸烟的健康专家说,吸烟导致死亡人数更多的超过400万人在美国,每年的。杀死更多的世界各地的人们。一个主要的美国健康集团是利用互联网来帮助人们戒烟。 今年早些时候,美国肺脏协会发起了一个网站,旨在帮助人们戒烟的香烟。该协会打架各种肺疾病,包括哮喘,肺气肿和癌症。官员说,使用互联网是最好的方式,来帮助人挽救他们自己的生活,帮助他们戒烟。美国肺协会...
您可能关注的推广求高手帮我做阅读理解,明天考试急用!B  Americans with small families own a small car or a large one.If both parents are working,they usually have two cars.When the family is large,one of the cars is sold and they will buy a van(住房汽车).  A small car ca_百度作业帮
求高手帮我做阅读理解,明天考试急用!B  Americans with small families own a small car or a large one.If both parents are working,they usually have two cars.When the family is large,one of the cars is sold and they will buy a van(住房汽车).  A small car can hold(容纳)four persons and a large car can hold six persons but it is very crowded(拥挤).A van hold seven persons easily,so a family three children could ask their grandparents to go on a holiday travel They could all travel together.  Mr.Hagen and his wife had a third child last year.This made them sell a second car and bus a van.Their children sixth and seventh seat are used to put other things,for a family of five must carry many suitcases(衣箱)when they travel.When they arrive at their grandparents’home ,the suitcases are brought into the two seats can then carry the grandparents.  Americans call vans motor homes.A motor home is always used for holidays.When a family are traveling to the mountains or to the seaside,they can live in their motor home for a few days or to the seaside,they can live in their motor home for a few days or weeks.All the members of a big family can enjoy a happier life when they are traveling together.That is why motor homes have become very popular.In America there are many parks for motor homes.  6.From the passage,a van is also called ____________.  A.a motor car    B.a motor home    C.a motorbike       D.a big truck  7.Before Mr.Hagen and his wife bought a van,they__________.  A.sold their old house       B.moved to their grandparents’house  C.built a new place for a van     D.sold their second car  8.A motor home is usually owned by a family with__________.  A.a baby      B.much money     C.more than two children   D.interest in vans  9.Americans usually use motor homer____________.  A.to travel with all the family members of holiday   B.to do some shopping with all the family members  C.to visit their grandparents at weekends   D.to drive their children to school every day  10.Motor homes have become popular because___________.  A.they can take people to another city when people are free  B.they can let families have a happier life when they go out for their holidays  C.some people think motor homes are cheap  D.big families can put more things in motor homes
bdcab我尽心做了希望全对英语阅读理解高手们做&_百度作业帮
英语阅读理解高手们做&
DABCC 是5题吗?余下的4题一样吗?如是的,请采纳!In the first paragraph, the author suggested ________.
A) paying a visit to some customers
B) finding out sources of information
C) advertising your products or services
D) carrying out various market researches 43. Your customers may feel happy if you ________.
A) take them as your good friends
B) treat their opinions seriously
C) offer quick responses
D) visit them regularly 44. According to the expert, the way to make your customers comfortable during the visit is ________.
A) to promise them the best price
B) to explain your sales plan to them
C) to spend most of your time listening
D) to tell them the advantages of your products 45. The focus of your questions during the visit should be on ________.
A) the development o your business
B) responses that you want to hear
C) the customer’s experience
D) your future sales plan

我要回帖

更多关于 如何做好英语阅读理解 的文章

随机推荐