a假如你是kate你的朋友mary病了请根据下面表格中的提示用英语给老师写一封信信告诉他该做什么,不该做什么

假如你是Mary.请给你的朋友Kate写一封信,告诉她有关5月1日(星期五)你和Lily一起去参观福建博物馆的事。_百度知道
假如你是Mary.请给你的朋友Kate写一封信,告诉她有关5月1日(星期五)你和Lily一起去参观福建博物馆的事。
博物馆离家约两千米3.天气、学生和老师.内容.交通工具,不少于50个词提示.距离:8点出发(sct Off)十点回家5:决定骑自行车去4.时间:1:晴朗2:书信格式正确要求:见到许多父母和孩子
提问者采纳
Lily and I had gone to museum in fujian .I remembered that day is friday with fine weather :00 AM? Hope you are well,We take the bicycle and start off in 8.As the museum is far with home only 2 kilometers,student and teacher ,solier and some other people .We backed home unit 10.Sincerely:AM.Wish go with you next time Dear Kate .In the past 1th-May . We meet so many kids and their parent,How are you
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
and there are too many students with teachers,do you what to go with us?I think you will fine. On May 1st, so we intend to riding a bclock!Here are some of the soldiers,I went to the Fu Jian Museum with Lily.Oh.we went to the museum at eight o'clock,It's was greatDear Kate Hi, which is not far,we saw many prants and thier kid, is very crowded,When we reached there,how do you do.Lily is my neighbor!we what go on the weekend? Good luck, we get to home, only 2 kilometers,how a wonderful day.At 10o&#39.The weather was sunny and warm
5月1日的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁教育部国家教师科研基金十二五规划重点课题国家教育资源公共信息服务平台成果展示网站
您所在的位置: >
八年级英语上册 Unit 2 What’s the matter同步练习 人教版(新目标)
上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
上&&&&&&传:第二教育网
E&&&&&&&币:0
大&&&&&&小:16.79KB
    八年级英语上册 Unit 2 What’s the matter同步练习 人教版(新目标)  Ⅰ. 单项选择   1. —What’s
, Tony ? —I have a sore throat .  A. matter
B. a matter
C. the matter
D. this  2. If you feel
, you should listen to some music to relax yourself.   A. cold
B. excited
C. stressed out
D. weak  3. Everyone needs a balance of yin and yang to be
.  A. health
B. healthy
C. healthily
D. unhealthy  4. —It’s 10 o’clock now, I must go. —It’s raining outside. Don’t leave
it stops.  A. when
D. until  5. He can’t see clearly(清楚) .Something is wrong with his
.   A. legs
D. stomach  6. If you have a sore throat, you should drink some hot tea
honey.  A. with
D. has  7. —How are you? —I’m not
.  A. feel well
B. feel good
C. feeling well
D. feeling well  *8. —What’s the matter with you?   —I have
bad cold and have to stay in
bed.   A. a
D. the   *9.
is difficult for me to learn math well.  A. That
D. Its  *10. The English novel (小说) is quite easy. There are
new words in it.  A. a little
D. few  11. There is
snow here. It’s
cold.  A. much too
B. too much   C. too
  12. Your temperature is 39℃. You have a
.   A. cold
B. headache
D. backache   13. Bill should
because he is very thirsty.  A. go to bed
B. eat food
C. drink water
D. take a walk  14. —Do you brush your
twice a day? —Yes, I do.   A. eyes
D. teeth  15. —I have a sore throat. —You
hot food.   A. don’t eat
B. should eat
C. shouldn’t eat
D. eat  Ⅱ. 完形填空  Ted exercises every day after school. He usually
basketball with his classmates in the school. Sometimes he plays games. His
game is playing cards. He
goes home before 7:00 pm. His mother often says he
have supper on time. So she hopes Ted can
home before 7:00 pm. Ted says he is very
. He drinks milk in the morning, eats vegetables
noon and eat fruit in the afternoon. He usually
supper at 7:15 pm. Then he does his homework.
he goes to bed, he always watches TV for half an hour. He
he has a healthy lifestyle.  1. A. play
D. is playing  2. A. best
B. favorite
D. bad  3. A. often
B. usually
D. hardly ever  4. A. can
D. should  5. A. get
C. arrive in
D. reach at  6. A. happy
C. healthy
D. unhealthy   7. A. in
D. at  8. A. do
D. have  9. A. When
D. While  10. A. hopes
D. sees  Ⅲ. 阅读理解  A  Do you often have a cold, headache or sore back? If your answer is “Yes”, your health is a problem. Healthy food is good for our health. Tofu is a kind of healthy food. It is also a traditional Chinese food. We often eat it in China. Now, many people in other countries think tofu is good for health, too. They also like eating it.   Milk is another kind of healthy food. You should drink one or two glasses of milk every day.   Vegetables are important, too. You should eat lots of them. There are vitamin(维生素)A, B, C, D, E and other vitamins in them.   Of course, it’s important to eat a balanced diet. You need some pork, chicken or beef every day. But you shouldn’t eat much of them.   根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F)  1. If you often have a cold, headache and backache, you aren’t healthy.   2. Tofu is healthy food.   3. People only in China eat tofu.   4. To keep healthy we should drink some milk every day.   5. We should eat a lot of pork, chicken or beef.   B  Jim is a little boy who stays with his grandma.   He likes sweets and cakes. He always eats some food with sweets before he goes to bed. And as soon as he gets up in the morning, he can find some cakes on the table in his bedroom.  One morning, before Jim got up, his grandma took some cakes to his bedroom. She saw Jim crying in bed.  “What’s the matter, dear?” his grandma asked in a hurry.  “I’ve a bad toothache,” said Jim.  So his grandma had to take him to the dentist’s. Jim was looked over and the dentist pulled out the bad tooth for him at last.  Two days later Jim felt better and was at school again. Mrs Hunt asked, “What was the matter with you those days, Jim?”  “I had a bad toothache, madam,” answered Jim.  “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that,” said Mrs Hunt. “Is it better now?”  “I don’t know, madam. It was left with the dentist.”  根据短文内容选择正确答案。  6. Who does Jim stay with?  A. His father.
B. His mother.
C. His grandma.  7. What does Jim like?  A. Vegetables.
B. Fruits.
C. Sweets and cakes.  8. What was the matter with Jim one morning?  A. He had a headache.
B. He had a bad toothache.
C. He had a fever.   9. How long was Jim away from school?  A. A day.
B. Two days.
C. Three days.   10. Who is Mrs Hunt?  A. Jim’s teacher.
B. Jim’s mother.
C. Jim’s grandma.   IV. 词汇  A. 根据句意及汉语提示完成句子。  1. Mr. Wang caught a bad
(感冒) and had to stay in bed for days.  *2. It’s a good habit to brush your
(牙齿) twice a day.  3. I hope that my English teacher can give me some
(建议) about listening.  4. Yesterday I had a toothache. So I went to see the
(牙医)  5. My mother has a
(胃疼) and she can’t eat anything.  B. 用所给单词的正确形式填空。  6. It’s very important
(eat)a balanced diet.   7. We hear with our
(ear) and see with our eyes.  *8. Exercising enough can help you stay
(health)  9. My friend often gives me some
(advice) on how to learn English well.  10. I’m sorry
(hear) your grandfather is ill .  V. 补全对话  Lisa: Hello! This is Lisa. May I speak to Cindy?  Cindy: Hi, Lisa.
  Lisa: You aren’t at school today.
  Cindy: I have a fever and can’t go.  Lisa: Sorry to hear that.
  Cindy: Yes, my mother took me to the hospital.
He told me to take the medicine three times a day and drink some water.  Lisa:
  Cindy: Much better   A. The doctor said I had a bad cold
B. This is Cindy
C. How are you feeling now  D. Did you see the doctor?
E. What’s the matter?   VI. 连词成句  1. Gina, matter, with, the, is, what   ?  2. foods, other, you, eat, should, fruits, and, healthy  .  3. important, I, it’s, to, eight, sleep, hours, night, a, believe  .  4. tired, you, should, you, not, study, when, are   .  5. balance, yin, we, a, need, yang, healthy, be, to, of, and   .  VII. 书面表达  假如你是Kate,你的朋友Mary病了。请根据下面表格中的提示写一封信,告诉她该做什么,不该做什么。当前位置:
>>>假如你是Kate,请根据下面提供的信息, 写封信给你的朋友Mary,介绍..
假如你是Kate,请根据下面提供的信息, 写封信给你的朋友Mary,介绍你自己和你的家人.要求40-50词.NameAgeJob(职业)Paul Brown(father) 37teacherDiana Brown(mother)35worker(工人)Anna Brown(sister)10studentKate Brown7studentTom Brown(brother)2&Dear Mary,______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
略注意题目的要求,注意选择适当的人称的形式,注意信件的格式,注意固定词组搭配,以及表格所给的内容。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“假如你是Kate,请根据下面提供的信息, 写封信给你的朋友Mary,介绍..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“假如你是Kate,请根据下面提供的信息, 写封信给你的朋友Mary,介绍..”考查相似的试题有:
31943427815330903225875527072088809&如果有了满意的回答请及时采纳,不要辜负了回答者 
回答:级别:特级教员 16:59:14来自:天星教育网
One possible version:
Dear Mary,
It's Sunday and I have a day off.I'm going to tell you something about China.
In our country cars are driven on the left side of the road, but here on the right side.Many people in London go to work by car, while most people in Beijing go to work by bike.The climate of Beijing is better than ours, and people here enjoy fine weather for long periods.But London has so many cloudy days.Students here work hard at their lessons and a lot of people can speak English.It's a pity that students in our country don't make full use of their time and few of them know Chinese.
That's all for today.Please write to me.
Best wishes.
总回答数1,每页15条,当前第1页,共1页
提问者请及时处理问题
您需要注册后才能参与话题讨论,并请文明上网,理性发言。
可输入个汉字
上传图片:
参考文献资料:
可输入个汉字
- 如果您的回答内容参照了其他文献资料,就请标明其出处;- 如有知识产权等纠纷,由回答者本人承担相应法律责任。
同类疑难问题
最新热点问题

我要回帖