给外国用英语给朋友写一封信信不少于50个单词

给远在国外的笔友写一封信,介绍上海的风景,并邀请对方来上海,注意书写格式,信的正文不少于10句.
Deaar penfriend:How is everything going on these days?Since Shanghai is in full swing of the expo held ,I venture to invite you to Shanghai.Current shanghai's most popular is,you can feel the rest of the territory hotness to participate in the world's feast.In additian,the snack here is very famous.What's more,you can buy everything you want at Nanjing Road Walkway.If you want to overlook the whole Shanghai,I suggest you go to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.In my opinion,the night view is better.Not speak until you came to shanghai and you would know everything.And welcome to Shanghai China!Yours sencerelyXXDateXXXXX
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以下试题来自:
多项选择题给你的外国朋友写一封信,告诉他(她)你已经被美国的一所大学录取,但你苦恼的是自己的听力和口语水平不够,你想寻求他(她)对于如何提高听和和口语的建议。
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.At the department store.B.At the office.C.In the restaurant.D.In the drug store.
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷用英语给朋友写一封信,不少于6句话,急用,快快
心如小公主
lgdjgsgdukfdvlgfuuyedffiduvcudhduiffifdudysfehorovswwjfggijsuglhcuwyfhtfywiygidhfkxxbvrfgg
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
几年级作文
不知道这样的可不可以。
Dear某某How are you?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码假如你是tom给你的美国朋友bill写一封信的英语作文50词
你懂得6u諩
Dear billHello!I'm Tom from England I'd like to introduce my school life to you.I study in grade 8 in a secondary school in Beijing.We have Chinese,Maths,English,Biology,Chemistry,Physics,Art,Music,PE and IT.My favorite subjects are Maths and English.Maths is not hard for me.English is easy in China.I always get more than 95 in the examinations or tests.Can you tell me about your school life,too?Yours,Tom
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码给外国的朋友写一封信用英语不少于十句,要介绍上海的风景
游希先生丶OL3
My dear Mary:
Hi,How about your resently these days?I miss you so much.I wanna introduce my hometown for you.Will you interested or not?But I think you will like the my hometown.My hometown is Shanghai.It's a big city.In my eyes,it's a beautiful place.If you wanna visit my city----This is the fast step city.I think you have the more chance to know our city is an attractive city.And I think you can stay in my house. Shanghai is very famous for its beautiful scenery, excellent climate and history.
请你翻译一下,谢谢。这好像不是小学水平吧
我亲爱的玛丽:
嗨,你最近这些天怎么样了?我非常的想念你。你想不想来我家看看。我想和你介绍一下我的家乡。不知你是否会感兴趣?但是我认为你将会喜欢我的家乡。我的家乡是上海。它是个大城市。在我的眼里,它是个美丽的地方。如果你要来看看我的城市——这个快节奏的城市。我认为我有更多的机会让你知道我们的城市是一个富有魅力的城市。并且,我认为你可以住在我的家里。上海有美丽的景色,温和的气候,和有历史的城市。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 写一封信给朋友 的文章

随机推荐