我表弟下个月出国旅游翻译机行,我想送他一台翻译机,有没有比较好用的?

英语翻译弟弟,我要出去参加聚会,请帮忙做以下事情.1.上午垃圾倒了2.午饭后给鸟喂食.3.下午把CD还给汤姆.4.晚饭后给鱼缸换水.以上内容需要写成英文.是给某人的留言条.请朋友们帮一下.弟弟,我要出去参加聚会,_百度作业帮
英语翻译弟弟,我要出去参加聚会,请帮忙做以下事情.1.上午垃圾倒了2.午饭后给鸟喂食.3.下午把CD还给汤姆.4.晚饭后给鱼缸换水.以上内容需要写成英文.是给某人的留言条.请朋友们帮一下.弟弟,我要出去参加聚会,请帮忙做以下事情。这句也麻烦翻译一下。
Dear brother,I have to go to the party,please help me to do some things.1、In the morning,please take out the trash.2、After lunch,please feed the bird.3、In the afternoon,please return the CD to Tom.4、After dinner,please chenge the water for the fish tank.
Thanks这是我自己想的,不知道对不对O
1.Pour the rubbish in the morning2.Feed the bird after lunch3.Give the CD back for Tom in the afternoon4.Change the water after supper
1. Drop the litter in the morning.2. Feed the bird(s) after lunch.3. Return the CD to Tom in the afternoon.4
Change the water for the fish tank after dinner
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:我弟弟要去美国纽约做一次旅行,他英语不好,怕不能与美国人交流,在参观风景区,购物,交朋友,调查一些有意义的事会感到困难,希望你可以帮助他,是什么意思?
我弟弟要去美国纽约做一次旅行,他英语不好,怕不能与美国人交流,在参观风景区,购物,交朋友,调查一些有意义的事会感到困难,希望你可以帮助他,
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
My brother to go to New York, the United States, and make a tour with his poor English skills should not be afraid to Americans in exchange visits, shopping, scenic area, make friends, investigation of a number of interesting things may be difficult, in the hope that you can do to help him.
My younger brother wants to go to the American New York to make a travel, his English is not good, feared cannot exchange with the American, is visiting the scenic spot, the shopping, becomes friends, investigates some to have the significance matter to will feel the difficulty, hoped you may help h
My brother to go to the United States New York trip, his English is poor, cannot communicate with the Americans, during a visit to scenic spots, shopping, making friends, into some meaningful matter will find it difficult, I hope you can help him,
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 游戏全自动翻译机 的文章

随机推荐