她叫我不要太沮丧了,下次再努力.翻译成英文英语句子在线翻译

古诗词中诗句全部由名词组成,无一动词的手法叫什么?我不要句子,告诉我什么手法就好了_百度作业帮
古诗词中诗句全部由名词组成,无一动词的手法叫什么?我不要句子,告诉我什么手法就好了
答:叫列锦,也叫列景列锦:由几个名词或定名结构组合在一起,没有谓语,构成一种特殊句式,这种特殊句式经过读者对其语义的联想和补充形成一个画面,能起到写景,叙事,抒情的作用.英语翻译把下面的句子翻译成英语,我不要网上翻译的,要准确的.健康是我们生命中最重要的,失去了健康生活就没意义了.想得到健康就要做到以下三点,第一:多运动,多参加体育锻炼,每天坚持早起然后去跑步,第二_百度作业帮
英语翻译把下面的句子翻译成英语,我不要网上翻译的,要准确的.健康是我们生命中最重要的,失去了健康生活就没意义了.想得到健康就要做到以下三点,第一:多运动,多参加体育锻炼,每天坚持早起然后去跑步,第二:多吃蔬菜和水果,不要吃油腻的食物.第三:定时检查身体.总的来说要注意自己的饮食习惯,休息时间和身体状况.这样才能生活的快乐,健康.
Health is the most important thing in our life.Without it life is meaningless .If you want to stay healthy you must do follow these three points:firstly,to take more physical exercises and to get early every day to go for a run.secondly, to eat more vegetables and fruits rather than greasy food.thirdly,to have a physical examination regularly.in a word , you should pay atteneion to your eating habits 、resting time and the state of health.so that you can lead a happy and healthy life.
您可能关注的推广请有高中水平的懂英语者来一下!~!!帮我翻译一下这些句子!~!!我不要机器翻译.因为这是是自我介绍而已_百度知道
请有高中水平的懂英语者来一下!~!!帮我翻译一下这些句子!~!!我不要机器翻译.因为这是是自我介绍而已
“大家好 我的名字是xx 你也可以叫我蚊子 最近天气变冷了 大家要注意多穿衣服 现在 我来说一下自己的爱好我最爱的歌手是vae和周杰伦 因为我喜欢创作性歌手我最爱的卡通是火影忍者 因为我觉得它很好看你喜欢看电影吗!!?有一部电影叫孤儿 有兴趣大家可以去看看我的英语报告结束了”- -就这样`句子有多简单就多简单啊
!.!PS!.留下QQ号好不
提问者采纳
ll show my own hobbiesMy favorite singer is jay and vae because I like
the creative singerMy favorite cartoon is naruto because I think it is very niceDo you like watching movies& everybody is interested in should to have a look
My English report is finishedthank you希望对你有帮助, you can call me mosquito(wenzi)The weather is getting colder everybody should notice to wear more clothesNow i&quot,orphan&quot? there is a movie called &Hello
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
you should put on more clothes.Do you like watching movies, because I think
its great interesting for me to watchHello, because I like singers who can also write songs for themselves, and you can also call me Mosquito, its it is OrphanThat&#39, let&#39.The weather is getting colder recently.Ns come to myself and my hobbies.My favorite singers are Vae and Jay Cs all.My favorite comic hero is 火影忍者 ? I got a special movies for you , everybody, my name is ××
Hello,everybody,my name is XX and you also can call me &mosquito&.Presently it begins cool, so please pay attention to wear more clothes. Now I talk about my hobbies. My favorite singers are Vae and Jay, because I like creative singers. My favorite cartoon is HUOYINGRENZHE, because I think it's worthy of seeing. Do you like movies? One is called &orphan&. If anyone has the interest, you can see it. My English report is over.
Hello everyone,my name is xx,you can also call me mosquito(wenzi).It's getting colder and colder recently,so get yourself more clothes.Here comes to my hobbies.My favorate singers are Vae and Jay Chou,for i love singer-composers.And my favorate cartoon is Naruto,because i think it is wonderful.Do you like movie?there is one called Orphan,you can go and watch if you are interested in it.that all for my english report.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁亲么,帮我用韩文翻译一个句子好么,你是我生命的全部!我不要翻译器,要准确真宗的韩文!知道的帮一下好_百度知道
亲么,帮我用韩文翻译一个句子好么,你是我生命的全部!我不要翻译器,要准确真宗的韩文!知道的帮一下好
提问者采纳
의 내요 생의 저&#45768! = 书写形式 당라명;는숨 목대아 같&#51008! = 女对男说 너과과;는이 같신 나 전부
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
#45324;부다 내이 &#51204