口语运用。(每小题1分,共5分)阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。
口语运用。(每小题1分,共5分)阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。 _百度作业帮
A. What time would
you choose?B. I’d like the seats
in Row Four.C. Thanks for calling.D. How many tickets
do you want?E. Yes, sure.F. I’d like to book(预定) movie tickets for tomorrow afternoon.G. How much are they?
A: Hello, this is Guotai Cinema. What can I do for you?B: __ 小题1:__
My booking card number is A: Could you tell me what movie you’d like to watch?B: My Old Classmate.A: OK. We have My Old Classmate at 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00, __ 小题2:__. B: I’d like the movie beginning at 3:00A: All right. __ 小题3:__ .B:Two.A:We have only 10 seats left now. They are in Row One and Row Four.B:Let me see. _ _
小题4:__ . What are the numbers?A:They are No. 3 Row Four and No. 5 Row Four.B:OK. That’s it.A:So, we’ll leave the two tickets for you. Please remember to take the tickets half an hour before the movie begins.B:No problem.A: ____小题5:___ See you.B:See you.
小题1:F小题2:A小题3:D小题4:B小题5:C
试题分析:短文大意:这篇短文主要描述了B给A打电话预定电影票的一个场景,B最后预定了第四行3号和5号的座位。小题1:根据上文,能为您做点什么?可知选F,我想预定明天下午的电影票。小题2:根据下文,我选的是在3点开始的电影。可知选A,你选择的什么时间?小题3:根据下文,2。可知上文提问与数量有关,故选D,你想要几张票?小题4:根据下文,它们是什么号码?——它们是第四行3号和第四行5号。可知选B,我想要第四行的座位。小题5:根据上文,没问题。可知此处应表示客气。故选C,谢谢来电。4发现相似题运用用英语怎么说
编辑点评:日常生活中大家会遇到各类英文单词注释,是否遇到过不能理解的翻译呢?今天为大家提供运用的英文写法、运用的英语怎么说、读音、英文造句等单词解释,帮助大家提升词汇水平
运用的英文:useput to use参考例句:He practiced Guanxi, a Chinese term that conveys trust and mutuality.他运用“关系”,一个传达信任和互利的中文名词。The workings of the brain脑筋的运用ABear upon申请;运用;应用;适用The mathematical formulation of the quantum theory has required the use of imaginary numbers.量子理论的数学公式需要运用虚数。She employs an irreverent humor to salt her observations.她运用玩世不恭的幽默使她的评论更为有趣。The characteristic interval and the one most widely used is the grater second.其中最有特点的是大二度音程的广泛运用。Linguists theorize about the relationship between the structure of language and the ways in which language is used.语言学家把语言结构及语言运用方式做理论上的说明。You do not need to read in the same way you would if you needed to memorise something.如果是要去记忆一些内容的时候,你就不用运用相同的方法阅读。Apply Script To Movie给影片运用脚本Apply Brush Stroke To Movie给影片运用笔触:v. 用,运用;对待;耗费;服食;利用n. 使用;用途It is used as a reflexive.它被作为反身代词使用。That was a balk to us.那对我们是个挫折。They help us to be maximal encouraging to us.他们来帮助我们对我们是个极大的鼓舞。Already used and therefore unavailable for further use.Used of taxonomic names.已占用的已经使用因而不能再作他用的。用于分类学名称Why use wood when you can use plastic?既然能用塑料,何必非用木料?:v. 放,置,使处于;表达,说明put a crimp into妨碍|束缚 Put on the screw施加压力strike [ put on ] a pose of装出...面貌[样子] I put it on the books.我把它挂在账上。The candidate was put in the other day.这个候选人不久前当选了。 翻译推荐:
日常生活中大家会遇到各类英文单词注释,是否遇到过不能理解的翻译呢?今天为大家提供运用的英文写法、运用的英语怎么说、读音、英文造句等单词解释,帮助大家提升词汇水平
http://i1./topic/words2080.png
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015& 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
交际能力对口语运用的影响
下载积分:5000
内容提示:
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 21:39:07|