假如你叫李龙,是中华好少年的候选人之一.写一份材料作文范文

2015高考英语(湖南专用)大二轮总复习课件:写作专题 专题三 书面表达 _学优高考网
2015年高考书面表达仍会以学生熟悉的或亲身感受的生活中选材,贴近时代,但不追逐热点,写作重点将会是:校园生活、语言学习、师生关系、文娱活动、环保与交通、科技与人等方面。 一、提纲类
(2014?安徽)为了帮助中学生健康成长,某中学英文报开辟了“HEART-TO-HEART”专栏。假设你是该栏目的编辑Jamie,收到一封署名为Worried的求助信。信中该同学向你诉说了自己的困扰:近日容易发脾气,使正常的学习和生活受到了影响。请用英文给该同学写一封回信。 内容要点如下: 1.表示理解并给予安慰。 2.提出建议并说明理由。 注意:1.词数120左右。 2.信中不能出现与本人相关的信息。 3.信的开头与结尾已为你拟好,不计入总词数。 参考词汇:temper n.脾气,情绪 Hi Worried, I'm sorry to know that you're having such a bad time at the moment.________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ Yours, Jamie 【参考范文】 Hi Worried,
I'm sorry to know that you're having such a bad time at the moment.The truth is everyone will have one of those periods when things seem to be going wrong,so you don't have to worry so much.The important thing is to learn to control your temper so that you may not do or say anything you'll regret.Here are three useful tips:
First,talk to someone you trust about how you feel.This is a good way of letting your anger out without hurting others or yourself.Second,go outdoors and play team games with your friends as physical exercise is an effective way to get rid of anger.And third,remain optimistic about your future.Such a positive attitude towards life can be helpful in lifting your spirits. I hope you'll soon feel calmer and carry on as normal. Yours, Jamie 二、图表类
(2014?北京)假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,为校刊“英语园地”写一篇短文,记述你和同学们向学校提建议,解决自行车存放问题的过程。 注意:1.词数不少于 60。 2.短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数。 There was a problem with the parking place for bikes in our school. _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ 【写作提示】 本文是看图作文。建议先审题,包括审文字和审图两步。 1.审文字
文体:英文稿件:语言要求比较正式。
人称:自己的经历,但过程中也有多人参与,所以要注意人称的变化。
时态:叙述个人经历:一般过去时;但可以多样化,抒发感受:一般现在时/一般过去时。
结构:总分总 2.审图
内容要点:
(1)提出问题:同学们存放车辆不方便,拥挤、存在安全问题等。
(2)讨论问题:描述活动过程,和同学们一起想办法,和老师一起向校长提交建议。
(3)问题得到解决:存车处多了一个入口,同学们和自己感到满意,高兴,同时对校长和老师表示感谢。 【参考范文】 There was a problem with the parking place for bikes in our school.I noticed the entrance was small and almost blocked.So my classmates and I had a discussion and wrote a report.Then we went to meet the schoolmaster in his office and gave the report to him.He accepted our suggestions.Soon afterwards,a second entrance was opened to the parking place.Now it is easy to park our bikes there. 三、开放类
(2014?福建)如何理解“成功”,不同的人有不同的看法。请认真阅读下面的引语(quotation),按要求用英语写一篇短文。
“Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”
―Sir Winston Churchill 内容要求: 1.你对该引语的理解。 2.你的相关经历。 3.恰当的结尾。 注意:1.短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。 2.文中不能出现考生的具体信息。 3.词数:120左右。
This quotation from Winston Churchill tells us that__________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ 【思路点拨】 这是一篇话题类作文。(1)要求根据引语,写出对成功的理解。(2)需要写的话题已经给出,需要我们结合自己的相关经历进行写作。(3)过去的经历,用一般过去时,写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系。(4)尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型为文章润色。(5)注意要求的词数120左右,不要太多也不要太少。 【参考范文】 This quotation from Winston Churchill tells us that we shouldn't get discouraged right after failures.Rather,we should keep trying with enthusiasm.Success consists in the ability to continue efforts through failures. At the age of twelve,I got a nice bike as a birthday gift.So excited was I that I couldn't wait to try my hand at riding it.However,it was harder than expected. The bike seemed too heavy and difficult to control.Worse still,I took many falls off the bike.I was about to give up when my father came and encouraged me to keep going.With more practice,I did better and better.Looking back,I feel I wouldn't be able to ride a bike had I lost heart. Actually,we can't succeed in everything we try.What's important is that we should stick at it. 五种基本句型  基本句型1 主谓结构
此句型的句子有一个共同特点,即句子的谓语动词都能表达完整的意思。
这类动词叫做不及物动词,后面可以跟副词、介词短语、状语从句等。 【巩固练习1】 1.她昨天晚上回家很晚。 2.会议将持续两个小时。 3.在过去的十年里,我的家乡已经发生了巨大变化。 4.每天八点开始上课。 5.这个盒子重五公斤。 答案 1.She went home very late yesterday evening. 2.The meeting will last two hours. 3.Great changes have taken place in my hometown in the past ten years. 4.Classes begin at eight every day. 5.This box weighs five kilos. 主语可有修饰语―定语,谓语可有修饰语―状语。 如:1.The red sun rises in the east. 2.So they had to travel by air or boat. 3.We got up early so as to catch the first bus. 4.She sat there alone,reading a novel. 5.He came back when we were eating. 【巩固练习2】 6.会议有可能开两个半小时。 7.我所就读的学校坐落在那个美丽的湖边。 8.她盼望已久的机会终于到来了。 9.他把书放在书包里,而书包却找不到了。 10.正在睡觉的婴儿笑了。 答案 6.The meeting will last two and a half hours. 7.The school where I study lies by the beautiful lake. 8.The chance which she wanted to get for a long time came at last. 9.He put the books in the schoolbag,but the schoolbag disappeared. 10.The sleeping baby smiles. 基本句型2 主系表结构
本结构是由主语+系动词+表语组成,主要用以说明主语
的特征,类属,状态,身份等。系动词有:
1.表示特征和存在状态的 be,seem,feel,appear,look,smell,taste,sound。
2.表示状态延续的 remain,stay,keep,continue,stand。
3.表示状态变化的
become,get,turn,go,run,fall,come,grow。 Our English teacher is thirty years old. The cake tastes delicious. We feel used to living in big cities. The potatoes went bad in the fields. Their boss seems satisfied with the work. 【巩固练习】 1.冬季白天短,夜晚长。 2.十五岁他就成为有名的钢琴家了。
3.孩子们很少保持安静。 4.她的工作是在幼儿园里照看儿童。 5.这个报告听起来很有意思。 答案 1.In winter,the days are short and the nights are long. 2.At the age of fifteen,he became a famous pianist. 3.Children seldom keep quiet. 4.Her job is to look after the children in the nursery. 5.The report sounds interesting. 主系表句型的几个特例: 1.As in China,the weather is different from area to area. 2.We are greatly surprised to meet him there. 3.It is not a good idea to spend your vacation with strangers. 4.It is kind of you to say so. 5.It is not easy for them to go there by bike. 6.Is it Tom who is playing the piano? 7.It is a fact that they can't pass the exam. 基本句型3 主谓宾结构
本结构是由主语+及物的谓语动词+宾语构成。 宾语成分
的多样化使得这一结构异常复杂。
如:1.Tom made a hole in the wall.
2.I don't know if he can come tomorrow.
3.They haven't decided where to go next.
4.She stopped teaching English two years ago.
5.It took them ten years to build the dam.
6.Mother promises to give me a present. 【巩固练习】 1.这本书他读过多次了。
2.他们成功地完成了计划。
3.那位先生能流利地说三种语言。
4.我们大家都相信Jack 是一个诚实男孩。
5.他不知道说什么好。
答案 1.He has read this book many times. 2.They have carried out the plan successfully. 3.That gentleman can speak three languages fluently. 4.All of us believe that Jack is an honest boy. 5.He did not know what to say. 基本句型4 双宾语结构
说明:此结构由“主语+及物的谓语动词+间接宾语(人)+直接宾语(事物)”组成。如:
He brings me cookies every day.
但若要先说出直接宾语(事物),后说间接宾语(人),则要借助于介词to或for。如:
He brings cookies to me every day.
She made a beautiful dress for me.
用to侧重指动作的方向,表示朝着,向着,对着某人。
用for 侧重指动作的受益者,表示为了某人,替某人。 常跟双宾语的动词有:(需借助to的)bring,give,lend,hand,offer,pass,pay,promise,return,send,show,teach,tell,write,ask等; (需借助for 的) buy,call,cook,choose,draw,find,get,make,order,sing,save,spare等。 【巩固练习】 1.奶奶昨晚给我讲了一个有趣的故事。
2.请把那本字典递给我好吗?
3.我替你叫辆出租汽车好吗? 4.新式机器将会为你节省许多劳动。 5.他用他的第一个月工资给他妈妈买了一件毛衣。 答案 1.Grandma told me an interesting story last night. 2.Would you please pass me the dictionary?
3.Shall I call you a taxi?
4.The new machine will save you a lot of labour. 5.He bought a new coat for his mother with his first month's salary. 基本句型5 复合宾语结构
说明: 此结构由“主语+及物的谓语动词+宾语+宾语补足语”构成。宾语与宾语补足语之间有逻辑上的主谓关系或主表关系或动宾关系,若无宾语补足语,则句意不够完整。可以用做宾补的有:名词,形容词,副词,介词短语,动词不定式,分词等。如: The sun keeps us warm. I heard him singing. You must get your hair cut. They made Tom monitor. He used to do his homework with his radio on. 用it做形式宾语,而将真正的宾语放到宾语补足语的后面,以使句子结构平衡,是英语常用的句型结构形式。即:主语+谓语+it+宾补+真正宾语。如: I found it very pleasant to be with your family. 【巩固练习】 1.我们叫她Alice。 2.卫兵命令我们立即离开。
3.每天早晨我们都听到他大声朗读英语。
4.那可怕的声音把孩子们吓坏了。 5.我认为有可能用另一种方法解题。
答案 1.We call her Alice. 2.The guards ordered us to leave at once. 3.Every morning we hear him read English aloud. 4.The terrible sound made the children frightened. 5.I consider it possible to work out the problem in another way.
扩充细节四招  方法一 列举具体的实例来补充说明 1.我喜欢体育运动。
I like sports very much.
→I like sports very much,such as basketball and football. 2.青少年应尽我们所能保护环境、拯救地球。
We teenagers should do what we can to protect the environment and save the earth.
→ We teenagers should do what we can to protect the environment and save the earth.For example,we can use recyclable bags instead of plastic bags,refuse to use single-use products,plant more trees and save water and energy. 方法二  添加与所给信息有关的神态、动作、心理描写及背景渲染等内容 1.晚饭后,这个男的走向卧室。
After supper,the man went to his bedroom.
→ After a rich meal,the fat man slowly made his way to his bedroom.(神态、动作) 2.我有时去村西的小河游泳。
I went swimming in the river west of the village now and then.
→ I went swimming in the river west of the village now and then.The water in the river was very clear.(背景渲染 ) 3.我看到了一些不良行为。
I found some bad behavior.
I found some bad behavior.I was quite disappointed to find some bad behavior.(心理) 方法三  添加与所给信息有关的原因,结果,条件,让步,手段,目的等内容 1.Tracy 来电话留言:咖啡屋(Bolton Coffee)见面取消。
拓展:因为她有重要的事情处理。(原因)
Tracy called,saying that she couldn't meet you at Bolton Coffee.
→ Tracy called,saying that she couldn't meet you at Bolton Coffee,as she has something important to attend to. 2.帮助邻里的孩子补习英语。
拓展:孩子们进步很快,我也受到他们父母的称赞。(结果)
I also helped children in the neighborhood with their English lessons.
I also helped children in the neighborhood with their English lessons.To my joy,they made rapid progress and their parents thought highly of me. 方法四  结尾发挥,写你的感受,评价,愿望,倡议等 1.Although I stood all the way home,I felt very happy for what I did. 2.I think such activities are necessary and meaningful. 3.In addition,if she would like to learn Chinese,I will be happy to help her. 4.With everyone's contribution,we can make our school a comfortable learning environment. 【巩固练习】 一、翻译下列句子,请扩充细节 1.有时去村西的小河游泳。(增加条件状语) 2.我帮助祖父母干农活。(增加让步、目的状语)
答案 1.If weather permitted / Weather permitting,I went swimming in the river to the west of the village now and then.
2.①I helped my grandparents do farm work.Although I was very tired,I was still proud of myself.
②I helped my grandparents do farm work in order to experience life. 二、运用所学知识,描述下列情景 1.爱好旅游 2.爱好运动 3.喜欢养宠物
答案 1.I like to seek a pen pal who is interested in travelling just like me.If possible,we can travel together or share traveling experiences in our e-mails.
2.I am a healthy boy full of energy so I like sports very much,especially outdoor activities.Whenever I have time,I'll go hiking or mountain climbing with my classmates.
3.I have another hobby,that is keeping pets.I have kept a lovely dog named Bei Bei for 3 years. 三、请为下面短文适当增加细节
Yesterday I went to the Friendship Store.I saw a foreigner buying clothes.He spoke English.The shop assistant couldn't understand him.I translated for them.They said thanks to me.I think the shop assistant should know a foreign language. 答案
Yesterday I went to the Friendship Store.I was doing some shopping when I happened to see that a foreigner was trying to buy some clothes.He spoke English.He tried what he could to make himself understood.But,the shop assistant couldn't understand him at all.Seeing this,I went up to them and translated what the foreign guest said into Chinese.They said thanks to me.I think the shop assistant should know a foreign language,or how they could work in such a big store without knowing any foreign language. 三段十句法则  1.十句作文法的优势
(1)依据高考,针对性强
十句作文法是结合多年高考书面表达命题规律总结出来的一种写作方法,具有很强的针对性。它符合高考书面表达的要求,尤其在词数上,十句作文法提供了切实的保障,从而避免出现因词数不足或文章过长而扣分的情况。 (2)句型固定,层次分明 十句作文法的核心是固定句型。十句作文法对文章总体结构作出了清晰明确的划分,有效避免了考生因思路不明确而导致的文章结构不清、层次混乱的情况。 (3)句式灵活,简洁易学 十句作文虽名为十句,但又不拘泥于十句,根据表达的需要,可以是八至十二句,而句子数量的增减取决于第二段扩展句的多少。如果考生感到利用现有的十句不能达到试题的词数要求,也可以在句中适当的位置添加一些修饰性或限制性的定语、状语等。这样,考生可以在完全保证句子整体意思不变的情况下,通过添加一些润色性的词语来达到规定的词数要求。 十句作文法对主题句、扩展句、结尾句以及各段的功能都进行了界定。这样,通过对十句作文法模板的学习、训练,考生在动笔之前,头脑中就会形成结构清晰、脉络分明的写作思路。 2.十句作文的基本模式
第一段为开头,通常包括两句。第一句为主题句,提出写作素材的核心话题;第二句为扩展句,进一步说明主题句。或者将位置倒过来,第一句说明情况,第二句提出话题。再或者开头段只有一句主题句。
第二段为正文,共七句。第三句为主题句,提出本段的主题,它应与第一段的主题相关。第四句至第九句为扩展句,说明本段的主题。句与句之间要注意运用恰当的过渡词,从而使段落逻辑合理,结构得当。 第三段为结尾,简化为一句。既要总结全文,也要表明作者的观点。或者最后一段有两句,除了总结句还有一句扩展句。 此外,三段之间要灵活运用“启、承、转、合”的过渡手段。 利用十句作文法要注意: (1)选好开头句(做到概括性强,表达清楚,主题突出) (2)合理安排结构 (3)恰当选择句型 下面是一篇典型的十句作文法的例子。 假如你校最近就“家长应该如何对待孩子”的问题进行了调查,结果如下。请根据图表1中提供的信息描述调查结果,并针对图表2中的一个数据所反映的情况表达你的看法。 Recently our school has conducted a survey among the students about how parents treat their children(1)(主题句). According to Chart 1,three kinds of behavior from parents are considered the most welcome among the students(2)(主题句).33.5% of the students feel happy that their parents trust them,laying a basic foundation for family communication(3)(扩展句).31.7% are content to be in the equal position with their parents when they are talking with each other(4)(扩展句).What's more,22.7% feel happy to receive constant praise or encouragement from their parents(5)(扩展句). As is shown in Chart 2,32% of the students think their parents expect too much of them,especially in their studies,putting great pressure on them(6)(主题句).Although all parents love their children and want the best for them,they put too much pressure on their children(7)(扩展句).Some students think they will fail if they are not admitted into a top school or university(8)(扩展句). I think parents should have practical expectations of their children(9)(总结句).This way,the children will feel more confident about themselves and really make a difference in the future(10) (扩展句). 三大高分技巧  一、使用较高级的词汇 1.Because the weather was good,our journey was comfortable.
→Thanks to the good weather,our journey was comfortable. 2.We all think he is a great man.
→We all think highly of him. 3.Suddenly I thought out a good idea.
→A good idea occurred to me./ A good idea suddenly struck me. 4.Mr.Zhang taught us English.He was 44 years old.He wore long hair.His character was very strange.
→Mr.Zhang,44 years old,used to be our English teacher of strange character with long hair. 5.As a result,the plan was a failure.
→The plan turned out to be a failure. 6.When she heard he had died,she went pale with sorrow.
→At the news of his death,she went pale with sorrow. 7.She went to Austria in order to study music.
→She went to Austria for the purpose of studying music. 8.When he spoke more,he felt more excited.
→The more he spoke,the more excited he felt. 9.In our school,there are twenty-six classrooms.
→Our school is made up of twenty-six classrooms. 10.You can find my house easily.
→You'll have no trouble finding my house. 二、使用较丰富的句式 1.When he arrives,please give me an e-mail.
→On his arriving,please give me an e-mail.(使用v.-ing形式) 2.To his surprise,the little girl knows so many things.
→What surprises him is that the little girl knows so many things.(使用名词性从句) 3.Though I'm weak,I'll make the effort.
→Weak as I am,I'll make the effort.(使用倒装句)
4.He did not know what had happened until he had read the news in the newspaper.
→It was not until he had read the news in the newspaper that he knew what had happened.(使用强调句型)
5.I passed the physics exam because of your help.
→I couldn't have passed the physics exam but for your help.(使用虚拟语气) 6.She walked out of the lab and many students followed her.
→Followed by many students,she walked out of the lab.(使用过去分词)
7.They sang and laughed as they went back to school.
→Singing and laughing,they went back to school.( 使用v.-ing形式)
8.I won't believe what he says.
→No matter what he says,I won't believe.(使用让步状语从句)
9.If you study hard,you will make rapid progress.
→Study hard and you'll make rapid progress.(用并列句) 10.Our school is beautiful.It is very large.It has 100 mu.And there are 3,500 students in it.Its staff (员工)teaches and serves us well.
→Our beautiful large school in which there are 3,500 students covers an area of 100 mu,whose staff teaches and serves us well.(定语从句) 三、使用恰当的连接词 续表 【巩固练习】 运用所学知识,对下列作文中标注的地方进行升格练习 试题:联合国教科文组织某考察团正在我国某乡村参观考察。假定你是接待人员,请根据下列提示以发言稿的形式简要介绍这个村的情况: 1.大小:近100户人家,约500口人。 2.变化:过去很穷,78年后变化很大。人们生活比以前好多了。现已旧貌换新颜。 3.教育:原来的学校很小,现已经过改建。新建的教学楼有4层,是村里最美的建筑物。村里所有的学龄儿童在此免费就读。 注意:1.要点齐全,前后连贯。 2.词数:100~120。 Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to our school! ① This village is very small.It has nearly 100 families and about 500 people.It used to be very poor.② It has changed a lot since 1978 ③.People here ④ are richer than before.Now it is taking on a new look. In the past,the school here was very small ⑤.⑥ Now it has been rebuilt.⑦ The newly built teaching building has 4 storeys ⑧.It is the most beautiful building in the village.All the school-age children can study here.⑨ They enjoy free education in it.
⑩Thank you. 【参考范文】 Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to our school ! ① This village is a small one with/which has nearly 100 families and about 500 people.It used to be very poor.② However,it has changed a lot since 1978 ③ and has been developing very fast.④ People here live a much better life than before.Now it is taking on a new look. In the past,the school here was very small ⑤ and most children couldn't afford to go to school.⑥ But now it has been rebuilt ⑦ and the newly built teaching building ⑧which has 4 storeys is the most beautiful one in the village.All the school-age children can study here.⑨ What's more,they
enjoy free education. ⑩ May you enjoy your stay here / May you have a pleasant time here! Thank you. 提纲作文魔法  一、基本概念
提纲类作文分为两类:提供全部写作要点和提供部分写作要求。提供全部写作要点的作文要求考生根据给定的内容,在增加适当的过渡词汇的基础上,写出一篇内容完整的短文;提供部分写作要点的作文是命题者给出了部分写作内容,同时又要求考生根据提示做一定程度的合理发挥,具有一定的开放性。
提纲类作文是高考常考题型,也是最为基本的考查考生写作能力的题型,学生写好这类作文是写好其他类型作文的基础。这类试题通常考查的是根据提示语写短文、书信、演讲、报道、介绍或说明人物或情况等,是检查考生是否掌握所学文体的基本格式。 二、应试技巧 1.应试策略
(1)认真审题和分析所给的提纲,认清题目和提纲之间的关系,然后确定文章的主题、大致内容以及文体。
(2)每一个要点可以作为文章的一个段落层次。段落的展开应围绕提纲的中心和内容,不能偏离,也不能任意增减。 (3)提纲只是对文章的提示和概括,不是主题句。考生需要根据提纲的性质,写出完整的、体现提纲主旨的句子,并使之成为主题句,然后围绕这个主题句进行扩展。 (4)搜集材料以支持主题句。材料可以是例证、亲身经历、名人名言、谚语、警句等。应当注意的是,所选材料要与文章的主题相符,即要“扣题”,同时还要具有典型性,能充分说明问题。在有多个例证的段落中,还要注意各个例证之间的连贯性。 2.常用句式
①We had a heated discussion about/on...
②With the development of...
③At present,there is a widespread concern that...
④Modern technology has many advantages.
⑤I'm very glad to have the chance to speak here.
⑥It is often said that... (2)衔接句 ①The main reason why...is that... ②The reasons are as follows. ③Take...for example. ④Besides,we should not neglect that... ⑤Wonderful as...is,however,it has its own disadvantages as well. ⑥As far as I'm concerned,I'm in favor of the first/ second view. (3)结尾句 ①Taking all these into account/ consideration,we may safely reach the conclusion that... ②So we must take measures to... 3.写作模板
Sb is________(描述情感的形容词)
to say that ______(能或不能做某事)
because(of ) ________(理由).
According to ________,I will(not)
________(所做的事).How ________(表情感的形容词) it is.Now,________ must be done so that I ________.Could you ________(邀请对方做某事) ?
Taking all these into account,we may ______ in ______(时间段). (2)提纲类作文不是简单地把汉语提示转换成英文,不能简单地直译。考生要用平时自己最有把握的单词、短语和句型,围绕主题,将意思完整清楚地表达出来。在遇到自己想不起来或找不着相应的英语词汇或句型时,要学会用相近的词汇或句子来表达。 【巩固练习】 假设你是星光中学的李华,将参加主题为“Let's Ride Bicycles”的英语演讲比赛。请撰写一份演讲稿,主要内容包括: 1.目前汽车带来的空气污染和交通堵塞等问题。 2.骑自行车的益处,如节能环保、有利健康等。
参考词汇:低碳生活(low-carbon life);节能(energy saving) 注意:1.词数:100~120。 2.演讲稿开头和结尾已给出,且该部分不计人总词数。 Good morning,everyone, I am Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School.The topic of my speech is“Let's Ride Bicycles”. ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ Thank you! 【参考范文】 Good morning,everyone, I am Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School.The topic of my speech is “Let's Ride Bicycles”. As is known to all,with the improvement of people's living standards,cars have become a popular means of transport,bringing great convenience to our life.However,they have also caused some problems such as air pollution and traffic jams. How can we solve the problems then? As far as I'm concerned,riding bicycles is a good solution.For one thing,bicycles don't need any petrol and they are energy-saving.For another,bicycles are environmentally friendly because they won't give off waste gases.What's more,riding bicycles is a good way for us to exercise and it is beneficial to our health. Therefore,let's take the responsibility to build up a low-carbon city by e on and join us! Thank you! 看图作文技巧  一、基本概念
图画类作文以图画和文字相结合的方式呈现内容要点。通过一幅或一组画来引导考生看懂画面的情节,深刻理解图画所反映的事实和包含的思想内容,从而以文字的形式将其表达出来。难度在于图画是形象语言,要将其转化为逻辑语言。考生需要仔细观察,否则容易遗漏要点。图画类文章按功能可分为两类:一是通过图画叙述一个活动;二是通过图画揭示某一问题。 二、应试技巧 1.应试策略
图画类作文是高考英语书面表达命题中的难点。所以,我们一定要掌握一定的写作步骤,具体如下:
(1)确定体裁。针对此类题型,考生应仔细阅读图画及文字说明,首先确定文章体裁。这类文章一般以记叙文或说明文为主。
(2)确定人称。如果以日记、回忆录等形式来写,一般采用第一人称;如果是以讲故事的形式来写,则一般采用第三人称。但不管用哪种人称,全文一般都必须一致。 (3)确定时态。根据图画内容及所采用的文章体裁,确定文章所要用的时态。切记全文时态要保持一致。 (4)发挥联想要合理、适度。这类文章的说明一般都要求考生做适度的联想和发挥,以便使上下文能更好地衔接起来。但联想和发挥一定要根据图画做到合情合理,不能过多地胡乱联想和发挥。 (5)虚实结合,详略得当。对于图画中的内容,该详细叙述描写的,就必须要详细、具体;可以一笔带过的就一笔带过。比如图画中所有的时间、数字或言论须一点不漏地写清楚,而有些过程或原因则可适当简略。 2.常用句式
Look at this picture./ The picture shows that.../From this picture we can see.../ As is shown in the picture.../ As is seen in the picture...
As we all know.../As is known to all.../It is well known that.../In my opinion.../As far as I am concerned.../The picture reminds me of something in my daily life.
In conclusion.../In brief.../On the whole.../In short.../In a word.../Generally speaking.../As has been stated... 3.写作模板
图画类作文三段式模板:首先要求考生根据图画描述图画的大致情况,然后要求考生根据图画,对图画进行适当的阐释(解释、说明和分析),最后要求考生给出自己的建议、观点、原因等。
第一段:描述图画
As is vividly shown in the picture above,图画的内容./The picture tells us that 这幅图画大致反映的意思. 第二段:解释、说明和分析图画 The implied meaning of the picture should be taken into account seriously.First/ To begin with,揭示涵义/原因/结果.Second/ What's more,揭示涵义/原因/结果.Last but not least/Finally,揭示涵义/原因/结果.And the social problem(如果是现象的话可以用phenomenon)
has arisen the great concern/care of our whole society/world /all the people. 第三段:给出自己的看法或想法以及解决问题的办法 In my view/point of view/As for me,we should take some measures as follows to deal with the problem shown in the picture.First,we should具体的措施.And then we have to/must具体的措施...Only in these ways can we solve the problem of 具体的问题. (2)善于选点。“选点”就是确定写作的立意点。一幅图画的寓意可以多角度理解,在审读的时候,要做到理解到位。否则,文章内容头绪众多,是不利于表达的。 (3)善于引发。由此及彼地加以联想与引申,在画面意义的基础上联想到另一层新的内容。 (4)思维要与图画的寓意保持一致。情节的发展,人物的刻画要以人物的动作描写和心理描写等来完成,与作者的思想达到一致。 【巩固练习】 请根据下图写一篇100~120词的短文。你的短文应包括下列要点: 1.简要描写图画内容。 2.说明图画含义。 3.从中学生的角度谈谈你的看法。 参考词汇:container n.容器 _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 As is shown in the above picture,the moment the mouse gets into the huge container full of food,it starts to enjoy the crops busily,totally ignoring the potential danger.After it consumes the last grain of crop,to its horror,it suddenly finds itself trapped in the container. The picture vividly conveys the message that one cannot just focus on the present comfortable life without making preparations for his/her future.We students can certainly learn
something from this.Some of us are addicted to video games and don't take their study seriously.All that they care about is the present “happy” life.But the truth is that if we don't study hard now and equip ourselves with enough knowledge and skills,we will get into serious trouble in the future.So,to avoid the miserable ending of the mouse,let's take action now! 图表作文捷径  一、基本概念
图表类作文要求将图表形式的信息转化成段落文字信息。类似于图画作文,信息的提供通常以图表的形式列出来,要求考生弄清所给的图表、数据、标题及文字说明等各种信息之间的关系,通过分析、研究,提炼和确定文章的中心思想,得出令人信服的结论。 图表式作文的几种形式有曲线图(line graph)、表格(table)、饼状图(pie chart)和柱状图(bar chart)等。其中,柱状图是指在人们日常生活中,事物的变化情况通常可以用宽度相等的柱状图形来表示。柱状图的高度差别用来说明事物的动态发展趋势,同时要注意图例说明和坐标刻度所提示的信息。柱状图是高中英语课本中常见的图形,要求学生通过柱状图中的数据和提示内容写一篇短文,属于比较、对照类。也可根据提示写成议论文。曲线图常用来表示事物的变化趋势。常分为带时间参照和不带时间参照两种。曲线图的特点是信息集中,一目了然。数字表格是以表格形式将统计的数据或被说明的事物直接用表格形式体现出来,即统计表。饼状图则是以圆内扇形的大小表示总体内部结构的变化。 二、应试技巧 1.应试策略
(1)开门见山,点明主题。
点明图表所反映的主题或问卷、民意调查的结果;点明要展开阐述的话题。
(2)呈现数据,分析原因。
呈现调查所得数据、结果,阐明必要的理由或原国;分析数据间的主要差异及趋势。要特别注意层次。 (3)归纳总结,发表评论。 此外,写作时还要注意:①图表和数据内容不必全部描述;要善于抓住总的规律和趋势,归纳增减率;②过去特定的时间用过去时,经常出现的情况或自己的评述用一般现在时;③切忌写成“填表题”,切记勿“一对一直译”,避免句式单一和遗漏“间接要点”,应巧妙组合信息。 2.常用句式
(1)开门见山,点明主题的常用句式:
As is known by the above graph/ in the above table.../It can be seen from the above graph/ The above table shows that.../According to the numbers of the above graph,we can find that...
(2)呈现数据、分析原因的常用句式:
①As is shown by the graph in the table...(概述图表)
②It can be seen from the table that...(得出结论)
It can be shown from the graph that... It can be concluded from the figures that... It can be estimated from the statistics that... ③...amount to.../add up to/come to/sum up to(数量总计)
④...increase/rise /grow/climb from...to...(数量增加)
...decrease/fall/drop from...to...(数量减少)
⑤There is/has been/was a rapid /sharp rise/increase in...(迅速/大幅度增长)
There is/has been/was a steady rise/increase in...(稳步增长) There is /has been/was a gradual fall/ slow drop in...(逐渐下降)
(3)归纳总结,发表评论的常用句式: Personally/In my opinion/As far as I'm concerned/From my point of view/In a word/ In short/Generally speaking /It's clear from the chart that.../We can draw the conclusion that.../We can know... 3.写作模板
(1)Recently,a survey has been done to find out所要表达的主题.As is shown in the pie chart,表中的内容.
In conclusion,the survey shows that 总体规律、趋势或呈现的问题.Many factors contribute to the problem.One is that 原因之一.Another is that 原因之一.
In my opinion,自己的观点,如何解决问题. (2)As is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table/graph/pie chart,作文题目的议题 has been on the rise/goes up /increases/drops/ decreases.具体变化数据.Judging from these figures,we can draw the conclusion that 得出结论. There are 至少两个reasons why this happened.On the one hand,原因之一.On the other hand,原因之二.In addition,原因之三 is also responsible for it. It is high time that we 发出倡议.We should解决问题的方法或对策./ As far as I am concerned,I hold the point of view that 自己的观点.I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded. 第一点,认真分析图表的含义,弄清图表中所含的信息及不同信息间的关系。柱形图用来表示各种事物的变化情况及相互关系。要求考生通过宽度相等的柱形的高度或长度差别来判断事物的动态发展趋势,因此考生应密切关注坐标线上的刻度单位及图表旁边的提示说明与文字。饼状图表示各事物在总体中所占的比例及相互关系,旨在要求考生准确理解并阐述一个被分割成大小不等切片的饼状图所传达的信息。考生应清楚掌握部分与整体、部分与部分之间的相互关系,这种关系通常是以百分比的数字形式给出的。 第二点,确定文章的主题思想,构思出文章的基本框架,筛选出能说明图表主题思想的典型数据;根据框架和数据编列文章的提纲并将各段的提纲内容扩展成段落,然后将各个段落组成文章,注意段与段之间的衔接与过渡。 实际写作时,常采用三段式的谋篇方式:第一段:概述图表反映的主题思想;第二段:分析产生的原因;第三段:展望未来或提出方法或建议。 【巩固练习】 某大学教授称,高学历者的贫穷意味着耻辱和失败,并对大学生提出要求,“当你40岁时,没有4 000万身价不要来见我,也别说是我的学生。”对此,凤凰网进行了调查。多数人持反对态度,认为教师不应用金钱来衡量学生。有少数人则认为这是一种激励。还有极少数人说不清楚。请你根据漫画并结合饼状图(pie chart)用英语写一篇短文。 注意:1.适当地发挥想象,增添细节使行文连贯。 2.词数100~120。 3.文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。 4.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。 A survey has been conducted
about whether a teacher should judge his students' success by the money they have earned. ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 A survey has been conducted
about whether a teacher should judge his students' success by the money they have earned. It is true that some teachers judge their students' success by money.As can be seen from the picture,a teacher says that a student without 40 million yuan at the age of 40 means shame and that wealth means success. But opinions are divided among the surveyed people.Just
as the pie chart shows,70% of them oppose the teachers' view.They think that teachers shouldn't judge their students' success by money.However,25% of them think this is a good way to encourage students to make more money.There are also a few people who are not clear about how to measure students' success. In my opinion,we should understand success in a reasonable way.Money is certainly one way to measure success,but it is not the only way.People with higher education provided by our country should be devoted to the construction of our motherland,rather than only think about making more money. 校园生活  【发现问题】 每位同学都希望自己具有良好的人际关系,成为班级中受欢迎的人。请你根据下表提供的信息,写一篇题为“Being a Popular Student”的英语短文。 注意:1.对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。 2.词数100~120。开头已经给出,不计入总词数。 Being a Popular Student We all hope to be popular with our classmates and teachers._______________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 Being a Popular Student We all hope to be popular with our classmates and teachers.To enjoy popularity,we are supposed to regard the class as our big family and even offer to sacrifice our personal interests whenever necessary.While taking an active part in all our class activities,we should work responsibly to build up a good reputation as a team. To be students with high popularity,we are to show respect,concern and sympathy for others.Besides,we never hesitate to lend a hand to those in need. To be a popular student,we ought to be strict with ourselves in everything we do at school and make every effort to achieve all-round development,being good not only at our lessons but also at sports,music,painting,social service and so on.In the time of success we remain modest,while in the time of difficulty we keep strong-minded. All in all,popularity among classmates and teachers comes naturally to those who keep improving their personal qualities. 【话题必背】 1.必背词汇
campus 校园
dormitory宿舍
competition竞赛
rewards奖励
achievement成绩 crazy着迷的 determined有决心的 perseverance坚韧不拔 opportunity 机遇 colorful丰富多彩的 entertainment娱乐 accompany陪伴 a variety of 各种各样的 broaden one's horizons 拓宽视野 get fully developed得到全面发展 make the most of 充分利用 put one's heart into专心于…… keep...in mind记住 have a good command of 精通于 cheat in the exam考试作弊 lay a good foundation in 在……方面打下良好的基础 form the habit of...养成……的习惯 2.必背语句
(1)He is crazy about English.Nothing delights him so much as reading English stories.他对英语很着迷。没有什么能比读英语故事更让他高兴的了。
(2)We have masses of homework to do every day.
每天我们都有大量的作业要做。
(3)There are varieties of out-of-class activities in our school,which we can take part in after class.
在我们学校有各种各样的课外活动,我们课后可以参加。 (4)We have got to have extra lessons during the holiday. 我们在假日里也要补课。 (5)Recently we have had a heated discussion as to whether we should have term exams. 最近我们就是否应该进行学期考试进行了激烈的讨论。 (6)We learned to use knowledge gained in the classroom,solving problems by ourselves.我们学会了使用我们在课堂上学到的知识,自己解决问题。 (7)We must keep up our spirits in class. 我们课堂上要振作精神。 (8)Only by reading widely can we gain more knowledge and broaden our horizons. 只有博览群书我们才能增长知识开拓视野。 (9)We should employ every possible opportunity to acquire more useful knowledge and get fully developed. 我们应利用一切可以利用的机遇获取更多的知识并得到全面的发展。 (10)We gathered at the school gate and started out at seven o'clock.We got a warm welcome upon our arrival. 我们在校门口集合,7点出发。一到那儿就受到了热烈的欢迎。 (11)It takes years of hard work to speak
good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的努力。 (12)I'm determined to do well in my lessons so as not to let my parents down. 为了不让我的父母失望,我决心把功课学好。 【跟踪训练】 你叫李华,是一名高三学生。在考试前,你发现同学们学习都非常刻苦。最近,你的室友李龙晚上经常熬夜学习,影响了你的正常休息,导致你白天上课精力不济,为此你感到非常苦恼。你决定给李龙写一封信,告诉他你的情况,并建议他晚上不要熬夜。 注意:1.词数:100~120。 2.开头和结尾已经为你写好,不计入总词数。 Dear Li Long, I am writing to talk about the importance of striking a balance between work and rest. ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ All the best. Yours, Li Hua 【参考范文】 Dear Li Long, I am writing to talk about the importance of striking a balance between work and rest. As the examination is drawing near,we have to prepare for it.Some of us get up early in the morning and others stay up late at night.You have been sitting up very late recently. You know,I can't fall asleep when you are studying at night.As a result,I feel so dizzy in class that I don't understand what teachers are talking about.I am worried I might fall behind others.At the same time,I am afraid that if you don't sleep well,you can't concentrate on your studies either.So I sincerely hope you don't stay up at night so that both of us can have a good sleep at night.In my opinion,good health is as important as our scores. Do you agree with me? All the best. Yours, Li Hua
书信交流  【发现问题】 假设你是育才中学学生会主席李华。你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speech contest)。希望附近某大学的外籍教师Smith女士来做评委。请参照以下比赛通知给她写一封信。
英语演讲比赛
主题:人与自然
时间:6月15日下午2:00~5:00
地点:501教室
参赛选手:10名学生
联系人:李华(电话)
欢迎大家光临 注意:词数:100~120。 Dear Mrs.Smith, _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________With best wishes. Li Hua 【参考范文】 Dear Mrs Smith, I'm honored to write to invite you to our English Contest.①I'm Li Hua,chairman of the Students' Union of Yucai High School. As is known to us all,nowadays pollution causes a lot of
problems. So we will hold this contest,of which the topic is Human and Nature to appeal to students to protect②our environment.Considering③you are an expert in English,we would like you to be our judge and make some comments ④and give some valuable advice. I would appreciate it if you could accept our invitation.⑤The contest will be on from 2:00 to 5:00 on
June 15th in Room 501.There are ten competitors in all.If you want further information,please call me at . Thank you for reading my letter.I'm looking forward to your reply soon. With best wishes. Li Hua 【话题必背】 1.必背词汇
concerning/as to/regarding/involving关于
appreciate感激
look forward to 盼望
apply 申请
recommend推荐
candidate 候选人 generous慷慨的 relief安慰 considerate体谅的 encouragement鼓励 flooded area洪泛区 quake-stricken areas 地震灾区 beyond description难以描述的 apology道歉 misunderstanding误解 inconvenience不便 do sb wrong冤枉某人 put sb to much trouble 给某人添了很多麻烦 feel sympathy for 同情 congratulate祝贺 remarkable出色的 achievement成就 come true实现 unbelievable令人难以置信的 talented有才能的 impressive给人印象深刻的 accomplish完成 make an effort to do sth 努力做某事 take...for granted认为……理所当然 think highly of 对……评价很高 promising有前途的 determined坚决的 perseverance坚韧不拔 put one's heart into /set one's mind on全身心投入到 2.必背语句
(1)Keep on trying,and you'll make it.
继续努力,你会成功的。
(2)You've got a great personality and have a good sense of humour.你个性很好,又有幽默感。
(3)I'll back you up no matter what is happening.
无论发生什么事情,我都会支持你。 (4)I am so pleased and happy to hear that you did very well in the National Entrance Examination. 听说你高考考得很好,我非常高兴。 (5)I write to congratulate you upon getting a first in the oral English contest. 我写信祝贺你在口语比赛中得了第一名。 (6)I apologize most sincerely for what I said that day.I didn't mean to hurt you.我诚挚地为那天我说的话向你道歉,我不是有意伤害你的。 (7)I regret to say that I am unable to attend your birthday party because my father is ill.很遗憾,我无法去参加你的生日聚会,因为我的父亲病了。 (8)Please don't hesitate to turn to me if there's something I can do for you. 如果我能为你做点什么,请尽管跟我说。 (9)We expressed our deep regret over the misunderstanding between each other. 我们为互相之间的误会表示遗憾。 (10)On behalf of my whole family,I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for your help. 我代表我全家对你们的帮助表示真诚的感谢。 (11) I am writing to express my thanks for your help while I was in England.我写这封信是为了表达我对你的感谢,谢谢你在我在英国期间对我的帮助。 (12)Not only does he do well in science,but he is also good at arts.他理科学得很好,文科也很擅长。 (13)I think I am the right person for the job you advertised.我认为我是你们招聘职位的最佳人选。 (14)In my personal opinion,it would be wise of you to take the following action.在下认为,如果你能采取下列措施,将是一种明智的选择。 (15)I would be forever grateful if you could send me information concerning the activity.如果你能将关于该项活动的有关信息发给我,我将不胜感激。 【跟踪训练】 假定你是David。你的笔友李华最近给你发来邮件,质疑上大学的意义。请给李华写一封邮件劝他努力学习,考取理想大学。内容要点如下: 上大学可以: 1.提高素养。2.结交朋友。3.利于就业。 注意:1.词数:100~120。 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 3.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Li Hua, In your last mail
you doubt whether it is useful to go to college.______________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ Truly yours, David 【参考范文】 Dear Li Hua, In your last mail you doubt whether it is useful to go to college.But I believe going to college will benefit you in several ways. Firstly,it will further your education and develop your competence.Generally speaking,higher education makes a person wiser,thus making it more likely for us to live a happier life.Secondly,it is a good place for you to make friends. You can build your self-confidence as well as independence,and stand on your own feet through learning from your friends.Lastly,the training in your area of study improves your employable skills,and helps you progress much faster up the career ladder. So,work hard to be admitted into a good college,and you will earn yourself a bright future. Truly yours, David 社会实践  【发现问题】
假如你是一名大学生名叫李华,请就大学生就业问题,从大学毕业生的心态、就业形势以及就业前景几个方面,针对近年来大学毕业生就业情况给报社写一封100~120词的信件谈谈你的看法。 _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 Dear editor, I am writing to you to talk about taking up occupations for college graduates. Nowadays many graduates are looking forward to obtaining employment in big cities,unwilling to work in the countryside.So it is difficult for
them to find proper jobs. As a matter of fact,there are not enough opportunities to satisfy most of the hunters in big cities while in the countryside talented people are badly needed and a lot of posts are waiting for us.Rural areas are a vast world,where you can put your abilities to good use and you'll be able to make greater contributions to the building of new countryside. Therefore,as college students we should have the right attitude towards ourselves and the job.I believe we can have as bright a future in the countryside as we have in the city. Yours, Li Hua 【话题必背】 1.必背词汇
nationwide adj.全国范围的
political adj.政治的
civil adj.国内的;公民的
religious adj.宗教的
cultural adj.文化的
remote adj.遥远的;偏僻的 informal adj.非正式的 moral adj.道德的 powerful adj 强大的 protect v.保护 rescue v.援救;营救 natural adj. 自然的 wild adj.野生的;荒凉的 prevent v.阻止;防止 damage v.损害 decrease v.减少 make a life 习惯于新的生活方式、工作等;谋生 happen to do sth碰巧做某事 team up with/cooperate with 与……合作 check in 报到;登记 owe sth to sb 将某事归功于某人 get involved in 涉及 depend on 依赖;取决于 be/feel proud of 对……感到自豪 help sb out 帮助某人摆脱困境或困难 hunt /search/look for 寻找 die out 灭绝 escape from 从……逃跑 in ruins 严重受损;破败不堪 protect the wild animals from being killed 保护野生动物不被杀害 2.必背语句
(1)All the rescues are being carried out.Besides,donations as well as materials are being sent to the earthquake-hit areas.
所有救援工作都在进行中;另外,捐款和物资也正被送往地震灾区。
(2)We set off early in the morning and it took us more than two hours to get there.
我们一大早就出发了,花了两个多小时才到达那儿。 (3)On our arrival,we were warmly welcomed by the local people. 我们一到达,就受到了当地人的热烈欢迎。 (4)My teachers encourage us to take part in some social practice in our summer holidays,which they think can help get ourselves fully developed. 我的老师鼓励我们暑假期间参加一些社会实践活动,他们认为这有助于我们得到全面发展。 (5)To our surprise,they seemed to show no interest in trying kicking the harmful habit. 使我们感到惊讶的是,对于尝试改掉那种有害的习惯他们似乎不感兴趣。 (6)The results seem to suggest that teenagers are more easily addicted to computer games. 结果似乎表明,十几岁的青少年更容易沉溺于电脑游戏。 (7)With the aim of helping create a harmonious class.our monitor carried out a series of measures. 为了创建一个和谐班级,我们的班长采取了一系列的措施。 (8)Wonderful as
it is,it also has its own disadvantages. 然而,尽管很好,它也有不足, (9)On the one hand,they encourage us to get fully developed,but on the other hand,they wish us to devote all our time to studying our lessons. 他们一方面鼓励我们全面发展,可另一方面他们又希望我们将时间全部用在学习功课上。 (10)The number of the students in this school who have been admitted to university has increased by 10%,to more than 900,compared with last year. 与去年相比,今年该校被大学录取的学生的数量增加了10%,达到了900多人。 【跟踪训练】 你班英语老师布置了一个话题“Will you offer a helping hand to a stranger?”供同学们讨论,并要求同学们围绕这个话题轮流发言。请根据下面的一幅漫画,准备一篇发言稿。内容包括: 1.描述漫画的内容。 2.漫画揭示了什么社会现象。 3.你如何看待这种现象。 注意:词数100~120。 ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 The cartoon describes a shocking scene: when a man falls into the water,three people stand nearby.Unluckily,none of them offers a helping hand.When a man and a woman are calling for help,another man says he will offer 100 yuan if someone can pull the drowning man out of water. The cartoon shows that people respond differently when seeing someone in trouble.It is wrong to refuse to help others when it is possible.It is obvious that if we are unwilling to help others,no one will help us when
we get into trouble one day. Personally we are living under the same roof,so we are all connected.So we should never hesitate to help others. 生态文明  【发现问题】 最近,某英语交流学习论坛提出一个讨论话题“Should square dancing be forbidden?”邀请网友参与讨论。你打算参与讨论,请你写一篇发言稿。 内容包括: 1.广场舞的现状。 2.表明你的观点。 3.给出理由。 注意:词数:100~120。 ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 Should square dancing be forbidden? In recent years,square dancing has been becoming increasingly popular in cities.Many people have a habit of dancing to music with others.However,the loud noise disturbs the people who live around the square.Should square dancing be forbidden? I don't think so.Here are my reasons.First of all,dancing is a good way to take exercise,which can help people to build them up.It also provides a chance for people to communicate with each other.Besides,the square is a good place for people to work out. At the same time,the people who live near the square have the right to live in peace.So I suggest the time when people dance on the square should be limited. 【话题必背】 1.必背词汇
condition 情况,状态
damage 损害;毁坏
surrounding周围的
accessible可接近的;可利用的
messy 凌乱的
disaster灾难 decrease 下降 pollute污染 prevent 阻止 gradually逐渐地 flood 洪水 earthquake 地震 global warming 全球变暖 be faced with 面对 take measures to do sth 采取措施 from bad to worse 每况愈下 take...seriously认真对待 be exposed to 暴露于 lead to 导致,通向 blame sth on sb把……归咎于…… arouse one's awareness of 唤起某人的……意识 struggle for 为……而斗争 come into use 开始使用 care about 担心;在乎 make full use of 充分利用 2.必背语句
(1)With the improvement of living standard,people begin to pursue a high quality of life.
随着生活水平的提高,人们开始追求高品质的生活。
(2)Public transportation has already been well developed in most urban areas of China.
公共交通在大多数中国城市已经很发达。 (3)A civilized person won't throw away rubbish or spit wherever he likes. 文明人不会乱丢垃圾,随地吐痰。 (4)Thanks to the Project Hope,great changes have taken place in the country school. 由于希望工程的实施,这所乡村学校发生了巨大的变化。 (5)There are several reasons accounting for the phenomenon reflected in the picture. 有几种原因能够说明图中所反映的现象。 (6)If people go on doing like this,humans will very likely be punished by nature. 如果人们继续这样下去,人类很有可能会受到大自然的惩罚的。 (7)Large areas of forests are being destroyed,causing many changes in weather. 大片大片的森林正在被毁掉,引起气候方面的很多变化。 (8)It is high time for us to take measures to prevent the earth from getting warm. 该是我们采取措施来阻止全球变暖的时候了。 (9)Some people pay no attention to the environment that they live in. 有些人对他们居住的环境毫不在意。 (10)The students have formed the good habit of picking up the litter that they see in the school. 学生们已经养成了在校园里拾起他们见到的垃圾的好习惯。 (11)As we all know,environmental protection has become one of the current hot topics. 众所周知,环境保护已成为当下的一个热点话题。 (12)If people don't stop polluting the seas and rivers,there will be no fish left. 如果人类不停止污染海洋河流,将不会再有鱼类存在。 (13)If the population keeps growing so quickly,there will only be standing room left for us next century! 如果人口继续快速增长,到了下个世纪,人类将只有立足之地了。 【跟踪训练】 你校学生会准备办一期英语墙报,主题为:保护环境从我做起。请你根据下图所示写一篇英语短文。
注意:1.词数100~120,开头语已为你写好。 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 What Can I Do for Our Environment? Everyone can do something for our environment.___________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 What Can I Do for Our Environment? Everyone can do something for our environment.
When we are in our classroom after 8:30 in the morning,we should not keep the lights on to avoid wasting electricity since there is enough light in the classroom.And if it is cloudy and rainy and lights are on,we should turn off the lights after school. Another thing we can do is to protect the forest which is reducing.We should use both sides of paper and we should not use paper cups and disposable chopsticks which are made of trees. All these are the things we can do every day to make our environment better.As long as we insist on doing so,our environment will become better and better. 道德情感  【发现问题】 右面这幅照片展现了女儿为妈妈拿包的情景。请根据你对这幅照片的理解用英语写一篇短文。 你的短文应包含以下内容: 1.描述照片内容,如情景、人物、动作等等。 2.结合自身实际,谈谈你的感想。 3.举例说明你能为家长减负做些什么。 注意:1.可参照图中文字及下面文章开头所给提示,作必要的发挥想象。 2.词数100~120。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。 3.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。 The burden
of students has been a hot topic for years,but the load of parents has received little attention,especially from their own children. ___________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 The burden of students has been a hot topic for years,but the load of parents has received little attention,especially from their own children. The picture is very vivid and moving.The little girl comes to greet her mother who gets off work.The girl thinks that her mother must be very tired and needs to relax,so she helps her mother remove the heavy bag from her shoulders.The mother kneels down to show how happy and grateful she feels. This touching moment reminds me of my mother who is
always doing whatever she can to let me live a happy life without asking for any rewards.Mother would help me and give me the selfless love.But before this I seldom pay any attention to this,even sometimes quarrels with her.Now I come to realize the old saying: Repay as much as you can for even a little bit of favor you have received.“From now on,I will do my best to help my parents do some household chores to reduce the daily burden of them.The picture has made me realize that love is the warmest emotion in the world.” 【话题必背】 1.必背词汇
accustomed 习惯的
positive 积极的
negative 消极的
optimistic乐观的
pessimistic悲观的
disadvantage 劣势,缺点 potential潜在的;潜能 beneficial有益处的 strength 强项 unpredicted 没预料到的 outcome 结局;结果 practical 实用的 influence影响 image 形象 fit in (with) 与……相处融洽 let...down令……失望 for the sake of 为了……的利益 benefit from 从……中受益 be enthusiastic about 对……热心 make great contributions to...为……作出巨大贡献 heart and soul 全心全意地 live in harmony with...与……和谐相处 become aware of 知道;察觉 have a strong desire to do sth 有去做……的强烈欲望 burst into laughter突然大笑 be deeply moved 深受感动 put up with忍受;容忍 be concerned about 关心;挂念 think highly of 对……评价高 2.必背语句
(1)There is no denying the fact that people's living conditions are being improved on the whole.
人民的生活条件总体上在不断提高,这是不可否认的事实。
(2)I'm sorry you are having trouble in making friends. However,the situation is easy to change if you take my advice.
很遗憾你在交友上遇到麻烦,然而,如果你听从我的建议,情况是很容易改变的。 (3)I will appreciate it if you can give me a hand to solve the problem. 如果你能帮助我解决这个问题,我将不胜感激。 (4)I think it every child's duty to repay their parents. 我认为报答父母是每个子女的职责。 (5)As the saying goes,nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it. 俗话说得好,世上无难事,只怕有心人。 (6)Different from others, he always tries to find the keys to the problems instead of finding excuses for the possible failures. 与他人不同的是,他总是努力寻找解决问题的关键而不是寻找可能失败的借口。 (7)Good listening can really enable us to get closer to each other. 善于倾听使我们彼此走得更近。 (8)To build a good relationship,we should trust in each other. 要建立良好的关系,我们应该彼此信任。 (9)With his help,I made such great progress that I was praised by the teacher. 在他的帮助下,我取得了很大的进步,因此受到了老师的表扬。 (10)Compared with other teachers,Mr Moore pays more attention to his way of teaching. 与其他老师相比,摩尔老师更注重教学方法。 (11) My parents think that playing basketball takes too much time and energy,which are supposed to be spent on study. 我的父母认为打篮球花费太多的时间与精力,而这些时间和精力本该花在学习上。 (12) What impressed me most was that he risked his life to save the girl. 让我印象深刻的是,他冒着生命危险救出女孩。 (13) Only if we
put ourselves in each other's position
can we have a better understanding of each other's feeling. 我们只有站在彼此的立场,才能更好地理解彼此的感受。 【跟踪训练】 对于儿童来说,贫困是好的教科书,但是有些家长的想法非常矛盾。一方面,他们想为孩子创造舒适的生活条件。另一方面,又怕孩子娇生惯养,会被宠坏,缺乏良好的品质,将来没出息。 请以“Hard life is good for children”为题按照下列要求写一篇短文: 1.讲述吃苦带来的好处。 2.给家长提出一些建议。 注意:词数:100~120。 ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 Hard life is good for children Nowadays,many parents are at a loss.On the one hand,they want to provide comfortable living conditions for their children.On the other hand,they are afraid good conditions might lead their children to be spoiled. poor families are usually independent and strong.Hard life causes them to work hard to change their fate.They are grateful to whatever are given to them by their parents.They seldom complain because they know it is no use complaining.Therefore,most of them are determined to improve their conditions by working hard. I strongly recommend that parents should provide chances for children to experience hard life,thus letting them realize the importance of valuing the present life and make good use of every minute to be prepared for the future. (请考生自己拟定内容,列举至少两点)…… 对待自己 尊重、关心他人,富有同情心…… 对待他人 热心于班级活动,具有团队精 神,工作负责…… 对待集体 受人喜爱 的个性品质 because,since,as,for thanks to,as a result(of)
因果顺序 but,however,while,though,otherwise,in reality,instead 转折顺序 for one thing,for the other thing,on one hand,on the other hand 对称顺序 here,there,on one side...on the other side,in front of,at the back of,next to 空间顺序 first,second,then,finally/at last,soon,immediately,suddenly 时间顺序 合适的过渡性词汇 逻辑角度 I think,in my opinion,I'm afraid,you know,As we all know,As is known,in a word,to sum up 过渡性 插入语 and,what's more,besides,in addition,to make the matter worse,what's worse 递进顺序 though,as,even if/ though,whether,wh-(what,when,where,which,who,how) ever 让步顺序 as long as,on condition that,if,unless,only if 条件顺序 洞察?命题动向 感悟?真题精髓 把握?写作技巧 分类?话题巧解 创新?典题狂练 点拨 具体写作时,同学们还应注意以下两个方面:
(1)有时提纲类作文所提供的要点顺序并非就是写作时的顺序,因此,写作前先将要点标出,并按照一定的逻辑关系,如时间顺序、空间顺序、事件发生的先后顺序等,把这些要点排列并整理好。
点拨 (1)图画作文属于材料作文中的一种。认真读图,解其内涵,用正确的认识领悟图画的深刻寓意是成功之本。
点拨 柱形或饼状图表式作文的写作形式和要求与文字表格式有所区别。写图表作文时,要注意以下几点:
相关文档:

我要回帖

更多关于 高中材料作文 的文章

随机推荐