以"wy weemends"为题?写牧童改写成一篇短文50-70个词的英语短文

英语短文 童年趣事怎么写要一个50-70的小短文_百度作业帮
英语短文 童年趣事怎么写要一个50-70的小短文
要一个50-70的小短文
My childhood People are generally inclined to cherish the memory of their childhood .Be it happy or sad ,it is always regarded as the most significant part of one's life.Many early impressions and habits are so deeply etched in one's character and temperament that they will affect him all through his life.Talking of my childhood,I'm forever grateful to my good parents.To them I owe my habit of living a quiet amd simple life and my "back to nature" propensity.They gave me a happy and clean environment so that I am now able to feel content under any circumstances.I have a deep respect and love for life .I have often inadvertently touched upon my childhood life here and there in my previous writings.Now when someone suggested that I write exclusively on the topic of my childhood,I thought it worth a try and hence set pen to paper without reluctance.
english essay: funny story of my childhood
您可能关注的推广为了预防疾病,保持健康,你认为应该做些什么?根据下面提示写一篇50-70字的英语小短文_百度知道
为了预防疾病,保持健康,你认为应该做些什么?根据下面提示写一篇50-70字的英语小短文
吃健康食品,不去人多拥挤的地方,经常开窗,勤洗手,跑步:早起床提示,多喝白开水
提问者采纳
maintain our personal hygiene(卫生).Remember to open the window frequenty to get fresh air and to wash hands before the meals. Most of allIn order to prevent sickness and diseases, drink enough boiled water daily and often change your clothes, exercises. You will keep healthy? We need to have enough rest, what can we do to keep healthy, If you can do as I tell you to, keep a balanced diet
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英语小短文根据下面表格所提供的信息,写一篇短文,来介绍你的朋友Mike.词数:50-70词之间.你的朋友 \x05Mike 出生年月:1988年9月 出生地点:英国伦敦(London)附近的一座小城镇 职业 :中学生 其它:由于他父母_百度作业帮
写一篇英语小短文根据下面表格所提供的信息,写一篇短文,来介绍你的朋友Mike.词数:50-70词之间.你的朋友 \x05Mike 出生年月:1988年9月 出生地点:英国伦敦(London)附近的一座小城镇 职业 :中学生 其它:由于他父母
根据下面表格所提供的信息,写一篇短文,来介绍你的朋友Mike.词数:50-70词之间.你的朋友 \x05Mike 出生年月:1988年9月 出生地点:英国伦敦(London)附近的一座小城镇 职业 :中学生 其它:由于他父母都在中国教学英语,两年前随父母来到中国.他们全家人非常喜欢中国.
My good friend Mike I have a good friend. His name is Mike. He was born in September, 1988 in a small town near London. He is a middle school student. He came to China with his parents two years ago. His parents are teaching English in China now. He and his parents like China and Chinese food very much. They are very happy in China.刚刚写完,希望对你有所帮助~~~~
您可能关注的推广回答者:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My good friend&&&& Mike I have a good friend. His name is Mike. He was born in September, 1988 in a small town near London. He is amiddle school student. He came to China with his parents two years ago. His parents are teaching English in China now. He and his parents like China and Chinese food very much.&&&& 答案不唯一
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2007年初三英语综合测试题牛津英语
根据下表,写一则60词左右的短文,介绍北京等四地未来24小时的天气情况.
Here’s the weather report for the next 24 hours.
来源:张家港二中学年第一学期期中考试牛津版初一年级英语试卷及答案 牛津版
根据下表提示发挥想象以My Sister为题写一篇80左右的短文。
根据下表内容,以“How happy they are!”为题,用英语写一篇短文,词数50-70。
提示:在表格内容的基础上,可以发挥想像,适当扩展.
How Happy They Are!
____________________________________________________________One possible version:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My good friend Mike &&&& I have a good friend. His name is Mike. He was born in September, 1988 in a small town near London. He is a middle school student. He came to China with his parents two years ago. His parents are teaching English in China now. He and his parents like China and Chinese food very much.
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:学年江苏省宿迁市初二下学期期末检测英语卷
题型:写作题
书面表达,根据中英文提示,写一篇60至100字的文章。(本题10分)Tom的星期天Tom’s Sunday(此处为草稿书写处,请将作文终稿抄写在答题纸上)
来源:2015届江苏省盱眙县七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
请根据以下表格中的信息提示,以“My
dream community”为题写一篇短文。
要求:1、短文不少于70词,开头已给出,不计入总词数。
2、语句通顺,意思连贯,字迹工整。
3、内容必须包括表格中的要点,可适当发挥。
社区很大,但没有许多的人
有许多花草、树木……
花园、运动场、游泳池……
善良、友好……
一些邻居是志愿者,他们有一技之长,能帮助人们解决问题……
My dream community
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年江苏省盐城市东台许河镇九年级下学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
书面表达。
根据以下十个要点写一篇短文。请注意时态,句子结构,单复数等。
1. 成龙(Jacky Chen)1954年出生于香港(Hongkong)。很小时,就开始练习功夫(Kongfu)。
2. 1978年,他在《醉拳》(Drunken
master) 里扮演主角。这部电影很成功,他立即就出名了。
3. 他在表演方面很有经验。他不仅在中国有名,而且在全世界都很有名。
4. 他的成就已经远远超越了电影界。他把他的业余时间致力于帮助贫困地区的孩子上。
5. 最近他出演了一些公益广告(charity
advertisement)。这些广告提醒我们要对那些需要帮助的人们伸出援手。
_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年度江苏省初中部八年级9月月考英语卷
书面表达&& (5分) 请根据以下中文提示完成作文:
1. 在学校我最好的朋友是汤姆,他和我的年龄一样大;
2. 他长得很高,戴着一副小小的圆圆的眼镜;
3. 他酷爱体育,擅长打篮球;
4. 汤姆为人慷慨大方,认为一个真正的朋友应该愿意与他人分享任何东西;
5. 他长大后。。。。。。
来源:学年江苏省宿迁市初二下学期期末检测英语卷
书面表达,根据中英文提示,写一篇60至100字的文章。(本题10分)