linwanitunetune中文是什么么呢

i am in a trade show这句中文是什么意思
i am in a trade show这句中文是什么意思
09-10-23 &匿名提问 发布
Tell Me Why Artist(Band):Will Smith [INTRO] - Why, why, why, why. Why [CHORUS - Will Smith] I really wish I could explain it baby (why), It's just the world is kinda crazy baby (why), Ain't no pretty way to paint it baby (why), Don't cry, dry your eyes [Verse 1 - Will Smith] September 11th, I woke up about 7am, west coast time, French toast and my Turkey bacon, taking my time, awakin', turning my TV on To my surprise, saw what everybody in the world saw Me & my children, images were chillin' My son said, &Daddy were there people in that building?& A cold sweat, frozen with a lump in my chest I heard his question, couldn't bring my lips to say &Yes& to them That night at my son's side, he cried & prayed For the one's who died in the World Trade His palms to God, seeds and qualms with God He just kept on pressin' me, wanna know why? Then one week later our bombs were dropped We seein' them on CNN, they just won't stop The infrared images of brutal attack He said, &Daddy now we killin' em back&; (right, right) [CHORUS - (2x)] [BRIDGE - Mary J. Blige:] Mmmmm, souls are captured Dreams are stolen, hearts are broken Evil blatantly rewarded Hate surrenders, Love exalted Hope elated, negativity is shorted [verse 2 - Will Smith] eye is to die Why is the bomb always getting the last word & why did her uncle have to molest her & why did all them cops have to be shootin' to kill & why did all them priests have to act so ill Tell me why did James Byrd Jr. have to be touched Tell me why did Malcolm & Martin depart from us Tell me why did that sniper make the little boy shoot & why does human life always denied for loot Tell me why did Mandela have to live in a cage Why did my brother Sterling have to die at that age Tell me why did Reginald Denny deserve his fate & why the f*@k can't love seem to defeat hate Tell me why is it so hard for all the children to eat Why did Pac & Biggie Smalls have to fall in the street Tell me why did Jam Master Jay have to go that way Please what am I supposed to say to my kids when they say 'Why?' [CHORUS - (2x)] [VERSE 3] Can't explain it baby, life is just really crazy I mean if it's world wars or the life of a little baby We got more stores than they got rice under Buddha lazy You live four scores & still it be driving you crazy But for me I try to see the bright side Sometimes it'd be like the goodness be tryin' to hide Then try to flee, but it can't it's deep inside Sweetie, you be the light for the others, make 'em believe in God [BRIDGE - Mary J. Blige:] Mmmmm, souls are captured Dreams are stolen, hearts are broken Evil blatantly rewarded Hate surrenders, Love exalted Hope elated, negativity is shorted
请登录后再发表评论!linwan53的频道-优酷视频
263视频播放数
频道介绍:
还未添加频道介绍
总播放:263
今日新增:0
还没有收到留言
最近没有访客
点击这里添加你的微博秀,展示你的微博和粉丝。
微信分享给好友
@对他说/推荐给粉丝
自定义主页模块
自定义视频栏目请问这是一个什么服装品牌呢? I Love Organic SF吗? 中文名称是什么呢? 谢谢!_百度知道
我爱幻想生命
请问什么地方能够购买买此品牌的服饰呢?网上似乎也没有搜索到相应的网购地址。谢谢您的解答!
意思是(俄爱幻想生命)
请问什么地方能够购买此品牌的服饰呢?有网购地址吗?谢谢您的解答!
字面意思是我爱SF?
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
服装品牌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I SEE YOU 翻译为中文是什么意思?
I SEE YOU 翻译为中文是什么意思?
09-01-14 & 发布
请登录后再发表评论!
understand
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
可以做我明白你说的了也可以直接翻译为我看到你了看语境了
请登录后再发表评论!
我看你 I see yousee 字典:动词 看见,看到目睹;经历理解,领会;发现将...看作,认为想像,设想察看,查看注意;务必使...,保证会见,访问陪,送(时代、地方等)历经参观,观看(戏、电影等)看,看见;观看看出,理解;知道想,考虑;查看,调查
 字典:
请登录后再发表评论!
直白的翻译就是我看见你了,可以引申为懂得,明白
请登录后再发表评论!
看语境了。I see you ,还有个意思:你骂我。
请登录后再发表评论!
I see you:    1. 我和你
   视频:我和你 (I see you) 频道:音乐 播客: 灰色玻璃
    ... - 搜索相关网页  -  基于11个网页    2. 关注您
   在激烈的角逐之后,十佳案例由复旦大学社会工作系顾东辉教授一一揭晓,我院选送的“关注您(I See You),ICU家长”获此殊荣。这是一次理论与实践的对话,这是一次智慧与情感的碰撞!
    - 搜索相关网页  -  基于6个网页    3. 当我遇见你
   当我遇见你 (I See You) 爱情 印度 导演: Vivek Agrawal 演员: 阿尔俊·热米帕力 Vipasha Agarwal 沙鲁克·汗 Chunky Pandey Sonali Kulkarni
    - 搜索相关网页  -  基于4个网页    4. 心痛之国
   第一话 心痛之国 (I See You) 一片绿海之中,延伸出一道茶色的线。 这是一条简单用土砌成的路,向西边笔直地延伸出去。
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
因為Na'vi人係用個心感受(看)人同世界(大自然), i see you 係解我看見/感受到 你心中真正的你好似同好熟的朋友打招呼咁,當中包含感情同真誠,不過係講 i see you
请登录后再发表评论!
呵呵,既然那威人有神经USB连接技术,I see you应该是指完成连接后的系统状态了,I系统看见you系统并完成了连接。玩笑过后真要给个翻译的话,觉得“心心相印”比较贴切一点。或者简单点“心相印!”
请登录后再发表评论!
怎么全是用翻译机翻译的啊,汗,帮你翻译了下see forever when I look into your eyes 当我凝视着你的双眸,我看到了永恒You're all I ever wanted, I always want you to be mine 你是我唯一想要的,我想永远拥有你Let's make a promise till the end of time 让我们许下诺言直到天荒地老We'll always be together, and our love will never die 我们两将永远在一起,我们的爱将永不消亡So here we are face to face and heart to heart 让我们彼此坦诚以待I want you to know we will never be apart 我想让你知道我们再也不会分开Now I believe that wishes can come true 现在我相信我的愿望已经实现'Cause I see my whole world, I see only you 因为纵观整个世界,我的眼里只有你When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的双眸I can see how much I love you, and it makes me realize 我能感觉到我有多么的爱你,它让我认识到了这一点When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的双眸I see all my dreams come true 我看到我所有的梦想都成真When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的双眸I've looked for you all of my life 我一直在寻找你Now that I've found you, we will never say goodbye 现在我终于找到了你,我们将永远不会说再见I can't stop this feeling, there's nothing I can do 我无法停止这种感觉,我无法再做别的事情'Cause I see everything, when I look at you 因为当我看到你的时候,我就看到了一切When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的双眸I can see how much I love you, and it makes me realize 我能感觉到我有多么的爱你,它让我认识到了这一点When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的双眸I see all my dreams come true 我看到我所有的梦想都已成真When I look into your eyes, ohhh 当我凝视你的双眸When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的双眸I can see how much I love you, and it makes me realize 我能感觉到我有多么的爱你,它让我认识到了这一点When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的双眸We will always be together, and our love will never die 我们两将永远在一起,我们的爱将永不消亡When I look into your eyes当我凝视你的双眸
请登录后再发表评论!
I SEE YOU 是纳威人见面的招呼语,在片中你可以看到有多个镜头显示女主角与苏泰和她父亲见面时使用了这句话,其实卡梅隆是在折射印第安人(因为印第安人部落中就有这样打招呼的),意义不但是指一般的目视看见,更是指人们能够在精神上感知到对方,是部落加强团结力凝聚力的一种方式。
请登录后再发表评论!
我懂你的意思了
请登录后再发表评论!
“I&SEE&YOU”&&原意就是“我看见你了”&&引申义为“我明白你的意思了”在《阿凡达》中男女主角再次相见时的对答“I&SEE&YOU”&“I&SEE&YOU”被翻译为“眼相见”“心相连”是非常不错的
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 中文文摘是什么 的文章

随机推荐