nk是哪几组英文词的首9个字母的英文单词

当前位置: &
求翻译:缩写词又称首字母缩略词,将几个词的首字母加在一起合成一字,全部用大写字母拼成,从而代替一组冗长复杂的词或词组。这样,既可节省版面标题词数,又能更好地提示新闻内容,使人读来颇感简洁易记,还可使版面编排减少沉闷之感。例如:是什么意思?
缩写词又称首字母缩略词,将几个词的首字母加在一起合成一字,全部用大写字母拼成,从而代替一组冗长复杂的词或词组。这样,既可节省版面标题词数,又能更好地提示新闻内容,使人读来颇感简洁易记,还可使版面编排减少沉闷之感。例如:
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
The abbreviation called the first letter shrinks slightly the word, puts together several word first letters synthesizes a character, uses the capital letter to spell completely, thus replaces group of long complex words or the phrase.Thus, both may save the page layout sign preface number, and can
Abbreviations also known as the first letter abbreviation, adding the first letter of words together into a Word, all in capital letters spell, so instead of a long and complex set of words or phrases. In this way, can save the layout label inscription number and better tips news content, to read wa
Abbreviations known acronyms, the first letter of words together synthetic word, in all capital letters spell, so instead of a long and complex words or phrases. In this way, the title number of words can save space, but also prompt better news content, people reading quite simple and easy to rememb
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!能用这几个英文字母为单词的首字母。组一句话吗??_百度知道
能用这几个英文字母为单词的首字母。组一句话吗??
字母llhwcccf顺序可以打乱。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Lively li旦範测既爻焕诧唯超沥anas hide within corn, coconut, coffee farms.
其他类似问题
英文字母的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文高手进~几个初中单词首字母填空!_百度知道
英文高手进~几个初中单词首字母填空!
1) A c____of events lead to the war2) He seemed g_____and didn't know what to do3) Smoking in the railway c____is not allowed4) This is the best m_____ team in the country,it saved many lives 5) They've made a______achievements in the past three years6) I paid e_____for
a room with a better view7) We are reading e_____from that poem8) I'm deeply h___to be invited to the party9)She emptied the c____of her bag on the floor and threw then away10) My phone has already run out of p____11)Don't j ____ with me about my
job12) They lived m____.They never spend too much money on something useless13) ID is short for i ____14)She kept her p____to visit her aunt regularly15)I was under the i___that the work had already been completed16) This is a room of 15 s___meters有点难,尽量多帮我想想吧,答得多的我会加分的,谢谢大家^^8) He shows great c_____in the mysterious u____.He always a__to know more about it by reading books on stars,plants9)
提问者采纳
1. chain 一系列2.3. carriage4.medical5 astonishing 惊人的成绩6.especially7.8哗袱糕惶蕹耗革同宫括.honored9. contents10.power11.jest/joke 别就我的工作开玩笑12. moderately. 他们生活有节制13.identification card14.promise15. be under the impression that 记得,认为16. square meters 平方米curiosity, universe, _____何止是初中水平呢?现在初中英语水平不简单呀!
提问者评价
感谢大家~~ 每个回答都有帮到我,但还是这位的用词更贴近我们的课本^-^谢谢拉,加分,说好的~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1. cause2. grumpy3. carriage4. medical5. aggressive6. extra7. examples8. happy9. contents10. power11. jest12. moderately13. identification14. promise15. impressions16. square8) He showed great curiosity in the mysterious universe. He always agog to know more about it by reading books on stars, plants...
3 carriage9 honoured10 power11 join12 meagerly13 identification14 promise16 square8)wants
1.conflict3.carriage8. happy10. power13. identity card14.promise15 square8) curiousty
您可能关注的推广回答者:
字母的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁位移公式中的位移s是哪个英文单词的首字母
位移公式中的位移s是哪个英文单词的首字母
08-09-24 &匿名提问 发布

我要回帖

更多关于 9个字母的英文单词 的文章

随机推荐