请帮忙八下英语第一单元翻译一下

请帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下
Second, or increased consumption,manufacturers and retailers pursue different goals. Third, store switching, it is important to disentangle these effects.At thesame time, as opposed to before the shopping trip, for example. For example,stockpiling. In order to evaluate the profitabilityof a promotion. First,suchas temporary price reductions, for severalreasons, displays, category switching.increases in sales can result from brand switching, retailers can use many different forms of price promotions, coupons. retailer promotions can have many different effects, and other POS material, is 55%, and combinethem with nonpricc promotions like features, and retailers have to takeinto account the manufacturer&#39, the management of retailer promotions is not trivial, meaning that more than half of all purchasedecisions are made in storesThe Point of Purchase Advertising Institute(POPAI) finds in a study from 1999 that the in-store decision rate of consumersin Germany, and multiitem promotions
and KusumL. AilawadiPercentage of Sales (in E) Made onPromotion. Mantrala (eds.. 1,Springer-Vcrlag Bcrlin Heidelberg 2010Karen Gedenk.
393 DOI 10. onearea of cooperation being sales promotions(see.1007&#47. Such initiatives as efficientconsumer response (ECR) and collaborative planning, forecasting.)M. Neslin, andreplenishment (CPFR) have tried to promote more cooperation betweenmanufacturers and retailers, chapter by Huchzcrmeier. e.g. Scaott A. Krafft and M.Retailing in the 21st Century.K.C: Current and Future T97-3-540-, Iyerin this book). Nielsen)when planning their retailer promotions. Percentage ofSales Made on Promotion in Europe (A. January-June 2004Fit
提问者采纳
one area of cooperation being sales promotions(see.KThe Point of Purchase Advertising Institute(POPAI) finds in a study from 1999 that the in-store decision rate of consumersin Germany,多种类促销: Current and Future Trends, store switching,而并非在整个购买物品过程之前. Ailawadi (.C, Iyerin this book). Neslin, displays, or increased consumption, and multiitem promotions, and combine them with nonprice promotions like features,零售商必须考虑到厂商的贸易促销方案以及这对他们的最大程度的的影响:销售增长可能是商标转换,这说明超过一般的购买决定是在店内做出的.)。M. 1. and KusumL.g,零售商可以使用很多不同形式的价格促销活动,零售促销会产生很多不同的影响. Nielsen). and KusumL. 月, and other POS material. Nielsen) when planning their retailer promotions,海德堡
[这些是书本和作者信息.Second.1007&#47,以及将促销与和价格无关的促销结合起来.C,促销在整个销售中所占的百分比。Such initiatives as efficient consumer response (ECR) and collaborative planning. Nielsen) when planning their retailer promotions. e,厂商和零售商追求的目标不同,由于各种原因:当前和未来趋势.Karen Gedenk.K;97-3-540-.C. January-June 2004 Fit,manufacturers and retailers pursue different goals. retailer promotions can have many different effects. Fs trade promotion policy and its impact on their own margins根据1999年以来买点广告机构的调查发现. Ailawadi Percentage of Sales (in E) Made on Promotion。Percentage of Sales Made on Promotion in Europe (A. Percentage of Sales Made on Promotion in Europe (A, for several reasons. 克拉夫特和 M.. Scaott A.. e,展销以及其它销售点资源利用,没翻译)Percentage of Sales (in E) Made on Promotion.Retailing in the 21st Century, category switching, the management of retailer promotions is not trivial. In order to evaluate the profit ability of a promotion,例如.,仅供参考]Karen Gedenk。首先.
393 DOI 10., and retailers have to take into account the manufacturer&#39, it is important to disentangle these effects。January-June 2004 Fit。第三.这些是人名什么的. Third。21世纪零售业. Scaott A. Neslin,零售促销活动管理通常都是很繁琐的,在德国,没法儿翻译的特别准确, forecasting, Iyerin this book), and replenishment (CPFR) have tried to promote more cooperation between manufacturers and retailers. First, chapter by Huchzcrmeier, and replenishment (CPFR) have tried to promote more cooperation between manufacturers and retailers,种类变换,在店内决定购买的比例为55%,例如,例如短期降价, meaning that more than half of all purchasedecisions are made in stores。与此同时.欧洲 (A;97-3-540- Springer-Vcrlag Bcrlin 2010。第二。例如。 393 DOI 10. Mantrala(合编) , forecasting,店铺转换、预测和补给(CPFR)等倡议已经在努力促进厂商与零售商间的合作,商品囤积或者消费上涨引起的. Mantrala (eds,Springer-Vcrlag Bcrlin Heidelberg 2010M, coupons,解决这些可能存在的影响因素是很重要的,such as temporary price reductions。为了大概估算出促销的利润. Such initiatives as efficient consumer response (ECR) and collaborative planning.g. Krafft and M.increases in sales can result from brand switching..At the same time,零售类促销在整个销售中所占的百分比. one area of cooperation being sales promotions(see, as opposed to before the shopping trip。其中一个合作领域包括了促销(见., is 55%.1007&#47,购物券, chapter by Huchzcrmeier.高效消费者相应(ECR)和合作计划, retailers can use many different forms of price promotions.,比如说商品优势宣传,stockpiling, for example
提问者评价
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
onearea合作促销(见如,零售商促销活动的管理是不平凡的,优惠券。和KusumL。对于销售的example.increases可以导致品牌切换。望采纳,以促进更多的合作的betweenmanufacturers和零售商,andreplenishment(CPFR)等举措,或增加消费。为了评价profitabilityof促进,也就是说。 Scaott A,这本书Iyerin)。曾试图的的efficientconsumer响应(ECR)和协同规划,零售商不得不坐进帐户制造商的贸易促进政策及其影响theirown利润率·克拉夫和M,储存,重要的是要解开这些效果,翻译见下,显示屏和其他POS material,他们的零售商促销,如临时下调价格.的Mantrala(合编)这个不能马虎的,存储切换,是55%.K,combinethem等nonpricc优惠功能,章由Huchzcrmeier。 月适合。首先。 393 DOI10,预测:从1999年的一项研究中发现,类别切换,店内的决定汇率的德国consumersin的,而不是前点购买广告协会(POPAI)购物trip.At同时,举例来说。 1:当前和未来趋势,超过一半的所有purchasedecisions商店。三.Second的;97-3-540-斯普林格Vcrlag的Bcrlin2010年海德堡卡伦Gedenk,零售商可以使用许多不同形式的降价促销活动。零售商促销。百分比ofSales促进在欧洲(AC尼尔森)规划时,的severalreasons.1007&#47。 Ailawadi销售百分比(E)制造onPromotion的,可以有许多不同的效果. Neslin。在21世纪零售,制造商和零售商追求不同的目标,和multiitem促销
按默认排序
其他2条回答
类别转换,零售商促销的管理是不平凡的:当前和未来的趋势。第三。如。2004年1 - 6月  配合、预测,储存。为了评估profitabilityof升职。零售商促销可以有许多不同的效果,显示和其他POS材料第二,零售商可以使用许多不同形式的促销价格。增加销售会导致品牌转换,而不是在购物之旅; 97 - 3 - 540 - 72003 - 4 - 24。、andreplenishment(CPFR)试图促进更多的合作betweenmanufacturers和零售商。合作的onearea被促销(见。例如。同时购物的时候广告研究所(POPAI)在1999年的一项研究发现。Neslin Scaott a。和KusumL.1007 &#47,制造商和零售商追求不同的目标,如临时降价促销,和零售商必须takeinto帐户制造商的贸易公关m ,或增加消费。首先。393 DOI 10,店内的决定consumersin德国的速度。1,是55%。Ailawadi  比例的销售(E)onPromotion制造,由Huchzcrmeier。零售业在21世纪,有如下理由,这意味着超过半数的purchasedecisions在商店、优惠券与nonpricc combinethem促销功能. Krafft和抗议Mantrala(eds),重要的是要解决这些影响、存储交换,Springer-Vcrlag Bcrlin海德堡2010凯伦Gedenk。。ofSales百分比对促销在欧洲(ac Nielsen)  在规划他们的零售商促销。这些举措efficientconsumer响应(ECR)和协同规划,例如
马马虎虎翻译了一下,见谅:购物的时候广告研究所(POPAI)在1999年的一项研究发现,店内的决定consumersin德国的速度,例如,是55%,这意味着超过半数的purchasedecisions在商店,而不是在购物之旅。同时,零售商促销的管理是不平凡的,有如下理由。首先,零售商可以使用许多不同形式的促销价格,如临时降价促销、优惠券和multiitem,combinethem
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下
请帮忙翻译一下
帮忙翻译一下:在一个小村庄里有一个化工厂,但由于村民们不注意环境保护,他们的环境受到了严重破坏。村民们贫穷落后,很多人因为污染生病了。另一个山村也有工厂,但几乎没有污染。村民们想了各种办法使这里的空气和水清新,干净。村民们的身体都很好。所以我们应该重视环境污染,减少污染。
There are a chemical plant inside small in one village, but since villagers have not paid attention to protect the environment , their environment destroy gravely. Villagers have been poor and backward , many person has fallen ill for because of contaminating. Another mountain village also has a factory , does not almost contaminate but. That villagers have thought of various way makes here air and water fresh , clean. Villagers& body is all very good. Therefore we ought to take environmental pollution , the decrease seriously contamina.
的感言:太感谢了!你就了我啊!
其他回答 (4)
不会

In a small village there was a chemical plant, but pay no attention to environmental protection as a result of the villagers and their environment has been severely damaged. Poor villagers, many people sick because of pollution. Village also has another plant, but almost no pollution. The villagers would like to make a variety of air and water here is fresh and clean. The villagers were very good body. Therefore, we should attach importance to environmental pollution, and reduce pollution.
漏了个单词:The villagers were very good (at) body.
In a small village there was a chemical plant, but pay no attention to environmental protection as a result of the villagers and their environment has been severely damaged. Poor villagers, many people sick because of pollution. Village also has another plant, but almost no pollution. The villagers would like to make a variety of air and water here is fresh and clean. The villagers were very good body. Therefore, we should attach importance to environmental pollution, and reduce pollut

There is a claboratory in a small village.However,because of people&s neglect for protecting invironment,their invironment is damaged badly.The people of the village is poor and many people are ailing because of the pollution.There is a claboratory in another village ,but there is almost no pulltion.The people think of varied ways to make the air and the water clean there.The people there are good.So we should regard the environment pulltion and reduce the pulltion.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
为我从不放弃追求梦想; sou tanin wa kaizai shinai never stop tomaritakunai gisei ni nata ai ga cry shite mo peak mezashite sweep the winding street beep beep! I got no impression this town is made by imitation wanting your sensation in this silly simulation I wanna rage my dream I got no impression gray no kanjou bokashi mo iresugi machijuu wa imitation real wo motomete takaburu anata ga chikaku ni yorenai hodo atsuku naru feel your frustration anata no sakebi wo taste your vibration furueru hodo ni kanjiteru rage your dream toki wo kakenuketeyuku kaze mo hikari michiteyuku rage your dream matte iru koto dake wo feel the wind wasurenai de ite rage your dream tsuzuku hatenai michi wo ai mo kako mo furimukazu yukeru anata kagayaiteru rage your dream ima wo ikiteiru my pride says &quot! keikokuon wa so cheap! sheeptachi wa michi wo akero cos I'you gotta be wild & tough&quot
提问者采纳
.我没有留下任何印象
这个城市由假象所制造
等待你的感动
在这可笑的伪装中
我想要让我的梦沸腾
-----------传说中的分割线----------
我没有留下任何印象
被颜料渲染得太过模糊
整条街道都是假象
追求着真实 昂首挺胸的你
热血沸腾到让人无法接近
感受你的挫折 (感受你的叫喊)
尝试你的颤抖(连自己都在颤抖)
让你的梦沸腾(去超越时间)
风也渐渐被光芒所充满
(让你的梦沸腾) 仅仅只是等待
(去感受风) 请不要忘记
(让你的梦沸腾)继续下去 无尽的道路
(让你的梦沸腾)在风中发出眩目的
叫喊 和梦想一起
(让你的梦沸腾)甚至让心跳停止
(我能感觉到) 深深地感觉到
-----------传说中的分割线----------我找了很多网站 只看到有朋友在上面发了简短的这几句歌词 不好意思.希望对你能有帮助..
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下按照当地的施工环境定制的施工组织设计,合理安排施工顺序和进度计划,有效的利用场地,合理使用人力、物力、资金、技术等生产要素,协调工作.并针对工程项目情况制定了详细的安全质量目标和_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译一下按照当地的施工环境定制的施工组织设计,合理安排施工顺序和进度计划,有效的利用场地,合理使用人力、物力、资金、技术等生产要素,协调工作.并针对工程项目情况制定了详细的安全质量目标和保证措施.主要内容包括编制依据与编制原则、工程概况、施工部署、施工准备工作、主要项目施工方法及措施、各种保证措施、施工工艺框图等主要内容,编制出针对性的施工组织设计,每个分部分项工程的特点、结构特征、施工难易程度工期和质量要求,编制出切实可行的施工方案,以指导施工并顺利地完成本工程项目的建设,控制工程成本,创建优质工程.
Following local custom of the environment in the construction of the organizational design and rational arrangement for the order and progress, effective and rational use of manpower, material and financial, technical and other production factors, the harmonization work.And project formulation of the security situation in the quality objectives and measures. the main contents including the establishment and structure of the project based on principle, the survey, the deployment, the preparatory work, mainly construction methods and measures, various measures to ensure that the construction process, chart forPreparing to deal out the construction of the organization, each division of the itemized project, the structure and construction how easy it duration and quality requirements, making a practical scheme for construction, construction and successfully complete the project development and control engineering cost and to create high-quality projects.
您可能关注的推广请帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下
m sick of feelin&#39.;m my own worst enemy I&#39,B Myself AgainI&#39.. I&#39..,;m suffocating tell me what the fuck is wrong with me God put me out of my misery put me out of my misery ll never leave this place there&#39, Put me outta mywaking to sweat again another day'm sick of feeling Is theres been laid to waste in my disgrace stuck in my head again feels like I's no escape I&#39. put me out of my fucking miseryBlack A,What the fuck is wrong? take this all away I&#39..,,;ve given up
m scared 虽然我努力集中精神但却又胆怯了 I' I&#39.;m my own worst enemy. 我最大的敌人是我自己 I&#39.; I' I&#39!;m suffocating 把一切都抛开 我快要窒息 Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me 告诉我我到底那里出错了 Put me out of my misery 让我远离我的不幸 Put me out of my misery 让我远离我的不幸 P I&#39? 你是不是哑口无言了 Tm sick of feeling 我放弃了,我讨厌这种感觉 Is therem suffocating 把一切都抛开 我快要窒息 Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me 告诉我我到底那里出错了;t know what to take 我不知道我要承受什么 Thought I was focused but I'm suffocating 把一切都抛开 我快要窒息 Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me 告诉我我到底那里出错了;m sick of feeling 我放弃了? 你是不是哑口无言了 Tm not prepared 我没有做好准备 I hyperventilate 我呼吸急促 Looking for help somehow somewhere 到处寻求帮助 And no one cares 但没有人关心 I&#39? 你是不是哑口无言了 Tve given up. 我最大的敌人是我自己 I&#39. 让我远离我的…… Put me out of my fucking misery! I don&#39! I's no escape I' I&#39.. 让我远离我的不幸;ve given up....,我讨厌这种感觉 Is there I&#39!;s been laid to waste 我在耻辱中又虚度了一天 In my disgrace 那种感觉又卷入头脑 Stuck in my head again 我仿佛永远也离不开这个地方 Feels like I&#39,我讨厌这种感觉 Is therem sick of feeling 我放弃了;ll never leave this place 没有出口 There&#39.Given Up Wake in a sweat again 冷汗中惊醒 Another day&#39
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
... 我生病的感觉有没有什么可以说..,什么是错的他妈的我把我失控再次醒来出汗另一天的埋设废物在我的耻辱停留在我的脑袋再次感觉就像我永远不会离开这个地方没有逃脱我自己最大的敌人我已经放弃了, 乙自己再次我生病的感觉 . 把我从我他妈的苦难黑再次.? 借此所有远离我窒息告诉我什么是错误的他妈的我上帝让我走出了痛苦让我走出了痛苦把我从我
再一次冷汗中惊醒又虚度了一天那种耻辱的感觉再一次卷入我的头脑我感觉我将永远无法离开这个地方没有出口我是自己最大的敌人我放弃了 我讨厌这种感觉你还有什么话说么抛开一切 我就快要窒息了告诉我到底是哪里出了错上帝呀带我远离我的苦难带我远离我的苦难带我远离我的...带我远离我的苦难回到从前做回我自己我讨厌这种感觉到底是怎么回事把我的失控...
  出汗了。醒来  另一天已经荒废了  在我的耻辱  刻在我的脑海中  感觉就像我永远也不会离开这个地方  没有逃避  我是自己最大的敌人  我已经放弃了……   我已经感到厌倦了  有什么你能说些什么呢?   把这一切  我快窒息  告诉我妈和我是错误的  上帝  让我远离我的痛苦  让我远离我的痛苦  让我远离我的……   让我远离我的该死的痛苦    黑色,,   乙自己了    我已经厌倦了,感觉是那么,他妈的是什么是错的,   让我离开我的……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 太宗尝止一树下翻译 的文章

随机推荐