D.doesn’t
)4.Hobbies can _______ us happiness, friendship and knowledge, so
we have hobbies.
&&&&&&&&&&&
A.get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)5.—What’s your hobby?
—I _______ listen to music, but now I enjoy dancing.
&&&&&&&&&&&
to&&&&&&&&&&&&&
to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
used&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(&&& )6.Mr.
Wu is sitting _______ Miss Zhang.
&&&&&&&&&&&
front&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.in the front
D.in front of
(&&& )7.Our
English teacher is _______ and never _______ to us, so we like her
very much.
&&&&&&&&&&&
friendly&&&&&&&
unfriendly&&&&
friend&&&&&&&&&
D. unfriendly
(&&& )8.His
mother taught him _______ and read.
&&&&&&&&&&&
A.write&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.writing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
write&&&&&&&&&&&&&
have an _______ reading book. Are you _______ in it?
&&&&&&&&&&&
interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. interested
&&&&&&&&&&&
interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. interested
(&&& )10.I
don’t know _______ he will come or not tomorrow.
&&&&&&&&&&&
A.that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ⅱ. 情景交际。(5分)
根据对话情景,在空白处填入合适的句子。
Ann:What’s your favorite sport?
Ben:Well, 11._______________. But now I like playing
basketball.
Ann:Could you please tell me what you like to eat?
Ben:Er, I like fish and eggs. But I don’t eat any meat!
Ann:12._______________?
Ben:Oh, yes. I love vegetables.
Ann:13._______________?
Ben:No, I never drink wine(酒). I think it’s very bad for my
Ann:14._______________?
Ben:I drink a lot of milk. 15._______________.
Ann:Both milk and juice are good for our bodies.
&Ⅲ. 完形填空。(20分)
What do you do at the weekend? Some people like to
&at home, but others like to go
walk or play football. My friend Jack works hard in a factory
during(在……期间) the
& 18& . At the weekend,
&the same things. On Saturday he
&his car and on
goes with his family to a village by car. His uncle and aunt have a
farm there. It isn’t a
&one but there’s always
&to do on the farm. The children help with the
animals and give them their
Jack and his wife help in the fields(田地). At the end of the day,
they are all
&and Jack’s aunt gives them a big meal.
)16.A.play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.stay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)17.A.to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)18.A.day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.autumn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)19.A.does&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.makes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.borrows&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)20.A.watches&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.drives&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.sells&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)21.A.Monday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.Sunday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.Saturday&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.Wednesday
)22.A.small&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)23.A.much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)24.A.clothes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.places&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)25.A.clean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.late&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.hungry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.friendly
Ⅳ. 阅读理解。(30分)
I’m Sam. My hobby is playing chess(棋)—one of the greatest games
in the world. My mom taught me how to play when I was 7. She
beat(打败) me every time for the first year. But then on my eighth
birthday, I won for the first time. I nearly always beat her from
It takes about a day to learn the rules(规则). But if you want to
be good, you have to practice for years. You don’t need much to
play chess——just a chess set(棋具) and someone to play with.
Chess sets can be quite cheap, or very expensive. Some people
collect chess sets as a hobby, but some prefer playing.
There is a chess club in our school, and we meet every week to
play with each other. I’m the best player in the club, and the
captain of the school chess team. This year we won the All English
Schools’ Championship(锦标赛), and I had to go up on stage(台子) in
front of the whole school to collect the trophy(奖品).
I’m saving up my money to buy a chess computer. It’s very
expensive, but very good for practice. In that way, I’ll always
have someone to play with. One day I will be the world chess
champion(冠军).
根据短文内容,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)。
)26.Sam’s mom never beats him at chess.
(&&& )27.You
have to spend a lot of money on a chess set.
(&&& )28.Sam
doesn’t collect chess sets.
)29.Sam’s school has a very good chess team.
(&& &)30.Sam
has got a chess computer.
Are you looking for something fun and would you like to help
other people in your spare time?Then join us to be a
volunteer(志愿者).
We are a non-profit organization(非盈利性组织). We have volunteer jobs
for people of all ages. Anyone, from twelve-year-old children to
people in their 80s, can become a volunteer.
You can help people in many ways. Schools need help with taking
care of children when their parents are working. Hospitals need
volunteers to look after children when their parents see a doctor.
Animal lovers can help take care of those dogs and cats without
homes. There is something for everyone.
“As a volunteer, I don’t want to get anything. Seeing the
children’s happy faces, I am happy, too.”says Carlos Domingo, an
old woman of 62.
If everyone helps out a bit, we’ll have a better world to live
Interested in?Call us on 1-800-555-5756, or visit our
(&&& )31.What
kind of people can become volunteers?
children.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.From 12-year-old people to people in their 80s.
C.Only old
people.&&&&&&&&&&
D.Only students and teachers.
)32._______ need help.
A.Animals&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.Nobody&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.Volunteers&&&&&&&&&&&
D.Many people
)33.Volunteers want to get _______ when they help others.
A.everything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.computers
)34.Carlos Domingo works as a volunteer to help _______.
A.dogs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.cats&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
people&&&&&&&&&&&
D.children
(&&& )35.This
passage is _______.
story&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
film&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hi, I’m David Xiang. I’m an English teacher, and also a
basketball fan. But I used to be a movie fan when I was a student.
My interests are changing all the time with my age.
I used to like reading story books. I wasn’t interested in music
at all and seldom talked with my workmates when I began to work.
But now my hobbies are listening to music, chatting on the
Internet, often telling jokes in the office. I used to know little
about sports. But now I like watching all kinds of sports games
with my wife, so I know a lot of news and knowledge about
I never miss any NBA basketball match. Do you share my
interests? Let’s be friends and tell me something about your
hobbies. My e-mail address is david 9568 @.
根据短文内容,完成下列表格。
a movie fan
36._____________
40._____________
37._____________
38._____________
39._____________
watch all kinds of
sports games
第二部分& 写作(35分)
Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)
(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。
1.He often goes swimming during summer v_______.
2.My favorite pet is a cat. Because it’s funny and l_______.
3.Chatting on the Internet can bring us happiness and
4.—Who taught you to swim?
&& —N_______. I taught
5.—What’s your hobby?
—I like c_______ coins very much.
(B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。
6.The children can learn a lot of _______ (知识) on TV.
7.Which do you prefer, reading or _______ (绘画)?
8.I think pigs are really very _______ (愚蠢的).
9.His face looks very black and _______ (丑陋的), but his heart is
very kind and beautiful.
10.Hobbies help people relax after their _______ (日常的) work.
Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)
11.I often go fishing in my spare time.(对画线部分提问)
_______ do you often _______ in your spare time?
12.I like playing computer games because it is very
interesting.(同上)
_______ _______ you like playing computer games?
13.I enjoy listening to music.(同义句转换)
I am _______ _______ listening to music.
14.The stamps are very beautiful.(改为感叹句)
_______ _______ stamps!
15.Cao Tiantian often paints pictures or collects things after
school.(改为选择疑问句)
2.What hobbies do you have now? Why do you like them?
3.What different hobbies do you have in different seasons?
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
八年级英语下册综合试卷(units1—2)
下载积分:750
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:5|
上传日期: 03:19:10|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
八年级英语下册综合试卷(units1—2).DOC
官方公共微信荆门市2009――2010学年度八年级英语下学期期末考试试卷
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
荆门市2009――2010学年度八年级英语下学期期末考试试卷
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
&&&& 本试卷分第I卷(),和第II卷(非)两部分。第I卷l至6页。第II卷7至10页。总分120分,考试时间120分钟。&&& 祝考试顺利!& Good luck!第I卷(选择题,三部分,共70分)注意事项:&&& 1.考生答卷前务必将自己的姓名、班级写在答题卡上。&&& 2.每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上相对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动,必须先用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂另一个答案。答在试卷上一律无效。&&& 3.考试结束,监考人员将本试卷和答题卡一并收回。第一部分(共两节,满分20分)&&& 做题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。I.听句子,选出你听到的单词或短语。(每小题你将有5秒钟的答题时间,每个句子读一遍)(共5小题,计5分)1.A.near&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.friendly&&&&&&&&&&&& C.nearly 2.A.make free&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.make faces&&&&&&&&&& C.make friends3.A.heard of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.hear of&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hear about4.A.took an interest in&&&&&&& B.take interest in&&&&&&& C.take an interest in5.A.give away&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.right away&&&&&&&&&& C.give outII.根据所听到的句子,选择恰当的应答语。(每小题你将有5秒钟的答题时间,每个句子读一遍)(共5小题。计5分)6.A.It’s quite wonderful.&&&&&&&&&& B.Tomorrow is Children’s Day.& C.What about a sweater?7.A.Yes,I do.&&&&&&&&&& B.No,I don’t.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.I don’t like it,either.8.A.No.it isn’t.&&&&&&&& B.That’s too expensive.&&&&& C.It is blue.9.A.No,I haven’t.&&&&& B.No,I don’t.&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Yes,I finish.10.A.I’d like to.&&&&&&&& B.Sorry.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Good idea.III.听对话,选择正确的答案。(每小题你将有5秒钟的答题时间,每段对话读两遍) (共5小题,计5分)&&& && 听下面一段对话,回答1―2小题。11.What was Jane’s sister doing at six o’clock yesterday evening?A.She was reading a book.&&&&&&&&& B.She was washing clothes.&&& C.She was doing her homework.12.How long did it take Jane to finish her homework?&&& A.Only one hour.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.About one hour and a half. C.About two hours.&&& 听下面一段对话,回答3―5小题。13.What does Maria want to be in the future?&&& A.A teacher.&&&&&&&&&&& B.A nurse.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.A doctor.14.How will Maria do that? &&& A.She’ll join a club.&&&&& B.She’ll study harder.&&&& C.She’ll ask for help.15.What does Peter want to be?&&& A.A teacher.&&&&&&&&&&& B.A basketball player.&&&& C.A doctor.Ⅳ.听短文,选择正确的答案。(每小题你将有1(}秒钟的答题时间,短文读两遍)(共5小题。计5分)16.American school children go to school ___________.& A.six days a week&&&&&&&& B.five days a week&&&&& C.at weekends17.American families usually have a ________ weekend.&&& A.two一day&&&&&&&&&&&& B.One―day&&&&&&&&&& C.three一day18.__________ are the favorite winter sports.&&& A.Skiing and swimming&&& B.Skiing and skating&&&& C.Swimming and skating19.Some families spend the weekends to paint or _________ their houses.&&& A.make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.move&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.repair&&& 20.Most Americans are very __________ at weekends.&&& A.free&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.happy&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.busy第二部分& 英语知识运用(共两节,满分30分)第一节多项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。21.一What’s wrong with your watch?&&&& ―_________.&&& A.I can’t use it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.It doesn’t work&&& C.It’s very expensive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.It looks nice22.What ___________ good girl she is!&&& A.a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.an&&&&&&&&&&&& C.the&&&&&&&&&&& D.不填23.Here is a ticket ___________ the concert.A.at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.about&&&&&&&&& C.of&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to24.That is a dictionary of ___________.A.his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.him&&&&&&&&&& C.my&&&&&&&&&&&& D.me25.一What’s your favorite ___________?&&& ―I like summer best.A.season&&&&&&&&&&&& B.sport&&&&&&&&&& C.subject&&&&&&&& D.music26.There _________ a computer in everyone’s house in the future.A.will have&&&&&&&&&& B.will has&&&&&&&&&& C.will be&&&&&&&& D.is27.There are many tall buildings on __________ sides of the street.&&& A.each&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.every&&&&&&&&&&&& C.both&&&&&&&&&& D.either28.When I came into the room,Jack _________ the phone.A.talked with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.talked on C.was talking with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.was talking on29.一How did you get this nice skirt?&&& 一My father __________ it for e.&&& A.does&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.borrow&&&&&&&&& C.bought&&&&&&&&& D.take30.Annie eats __________ meat than she did last year.That’s why she’s getting fatter.&&& A.more&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.less&&&&&&&&&&&& C.fewer&&&&&&&&&& D.much31.It’s easy _________ us _________ litter every day.&&& A.for, pick up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.of, pick up&&& C.of, to pick up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.for, to pick up32.Jacky,would you mind ___________ the TV a little bit? Your brother is sleeping.A.turning off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.turn on& C.turning down&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.turn up33.Too much homework usually makes children _________ very tired.A.to feel&&&&&&&&&&& B.felt&&&&&&&&&&&& C.feeling&&&&&&&&&& D.feel34.Mr Wang isn’t here.I hear _________ Beijing.A.that he has gone to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.that he has been toC.he went&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.he will go35.No one knows __________ in fifty years.A.what will our life be likeB.what is our life likeC.what our life will be like D.what our life is like第二节完形(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)A&&& Some boys and girls were swimming in a small lake.Boys were with white caps __36__& their heads and girls __37__ red ones.A boy said one of them __38__ when he saw that in the small lake the number of white caps and that of red ones __39__ same.A girl also agreed with __40__ boy when she __41__ that the number of white caps was double that of the red.(of course neither of them could see their own)There were four boys and three girls in the small lake.__42__ of them were missing.36.A.on&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&& C.by&&&&&&&&&&&& D.of37.A.with&&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&&&&&& C.in&&&&&&&&&&&& D.of38.A.was missed&&& B.missed&&&&&&& C.were missing&&& D.was missing39.A.was&&&&&&&&& B.is&&&&&&&&&&&& C.are&&&&&&&&&&& D.were40.A.a&&&&&&&&&&& B.an&&&&&&&&&&&& C.the&&&&&&&&&&& D./&41.A.finds&&&&&&&&&& B.founded&&&&&&&&&&& C.found&&&&&&&&& D.was finding42.A.None&&&&&&&&&& B.Neither&&&&&&&&&&& C.Both&&&&&&&&&& D.Either
B&&&& Last year,my English class was __43__ for me.First of all,it wasn’t easy for me to understand the teacher when she __44__ to the class.To begin with, she spoke too quickly, and I couldn’t __45__ every word.Later on,I realized it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand every& word,I was __46__ afraid to speak in class because I thought my classmates might laugh __47__& me.I couldn’t always make complete sentences,either.Then I started to __48__ English-language TV.It helped a lot.I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of __49__ a good language learner.Another thing that I found very difficult was English __50__.So I decided to take lots of grammar notes in every class.43.A.lucky&&&&&&&& B.happy&&&&&&&&&& C.difficult&&&&&&&& D.great44.A.talked&&&&&&&& B.talk&&&&&&&&&&& C.sing&&&&&&&&&&& D.sang45.A.think&&&&&&&&& B.believe&&&&&&&& C.forget&&&&&&&&&& D.understand46.A.either&&&&&&&& B.neither&&&&&&&&& C.also&&&&&&&&&&& D.to47.A.to&&&&&&&&&&& B.with&&&&&&&&&&& C.at&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.in48.A.watched&&&&&& B.watch&&&&&&&&&& C.watches&&&&&&&& D.watching49.A.making&&&&&& B.becoming&&&&&&& C.changing&&&&&&& D.turning50.A.grammar&&&&& B.words&&&&&&&&&& C.pronunciation&&& D.tests第三部分理解(共20小题;每小题1分,满分70分)下列短文,从5l一60各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。A&&& Mrs.Smith is a shop assistant.She’s very busy.She only rests on Sundays.Yesterday evening,she returned home at ten past eight.When she got home,her mother was watching TV.The old woman likes TV plays very much.Her father was reading a newspaper while her husband was playing chess with her little son,Jimmy.Her daughter Lana was doing her homework.She works very hard because she is going to college next year.Mrs.Smith has a happy family.51.Mrs.Smith works days a week. &&& A.five&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.six&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.seven&&&&&&&& D.four52.Mrs.Smith got back home at __________.& A.7:50&&&&&&&&&&& B.8:10&&&&&&&&&&& C.10:08&&&&&& D.18:0053.Lana is a ___________ student.&&& A.college&&&&&&&&&& B.primary school&&&& C.high school&&& D.small54.Jimmy was __________ when his mother got home.A.doing his homework&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.playing chessC.watching TV&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.reading a newspaper55.There are __________ people in Mrs.Smith’s family.A.six&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.five&&&&&&&&&&&& C.four&&&&&&&&&& D.sevenB
56.Who sent this e-mail?& A.Jenny.&&&&&&& B.Lisa.&&&&&&&& C.Tom.&&&&&&&&& D.Lisa’s sister.57.The party begins at _____________.A.4:00 am&&&&&& B.4:00pm&&&&&& C.8:00 pm&&&&&& D.9:00 pm58.Tom is ___________ best friends.A.Jenny’s&&&&&&& B.Lisa’s&&&&&&& C.Ann’s&&&&&&&& D.Jack’s59.What’s true about the party?A.It’s on Sunday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Call Tom.C.People will not bring things.&&&&&&&&& D.Drive to Lisa’s house.60.What will Jenny do first?A.Buy food for the party.B.All of the Jenny’s friends will come.C.Send an e-mail to Lisa.D.It will last four or five hours.C
&&& A great French writer has said that we should help everyone as much as we can because weoften need help ourselves.The small even can help the great.About this,he told the followingstory.An ant was drinking at a small river and fell in.she tried her best to reach the side.but she couldn't move at all.The poor ant got too tired but was still doing her best when a big bird saw her.With a pity, the bird threw a piece of wood.With it the ant reached the bank again.While she was resting and drying herself in grass she heard a man coming up.He was walking without shoes on his feet and carrying a gun in his hand.As soon as he saw the bird, he wished to kill her.and he would certainly do so,but the ant bit(咬)him in one of his feet and at that moment the bird flew away at once.It was an animal much weaker and smaller than the bird herself that had saved her life.61.According to the French writer, we often need help from others,so we should _________.& A.help others as much as we can&&&&&& B.help the people who may be useful to us& C.get as much help as we can&&&&&&&& D.first need to help ourselves62.Why could the bird fly away at once? &&& A.Because the bird could fly very fast.&&& B.Because the man hurt his feet himself.&&& C.Because the man didn’t want to kill her.D.Because the ant bit the marl in one of his feet.63.An ant fell in the river and could not reach the side because _________.&&& A.she didn’t try to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.she wanted to swim in the riverC.she didn’t cry for help&&&&&&&&&&& D.she wasn’t able to move in the water64.The writer tells this story to show _________.& A.how brave the bird is&&&&&&&&&&&& B.even the small can help the great& C.how an ant saved a bird&&&&&&&&&& D.how clever the antis65.The title of this story can be“_________”。A.The Ant&&&&&&&&& B.Pity&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Help&&&&&&&&&& D.The BirdE根据对话内容,从方框中选出合适的句子完成对话,选项中有两项是多余的。A:Hi,Harvey.I haven’t seen you for a long time.Where have you been?B:(66)_____________A:Really? What did you do there?B:(67)_____________ Have you ever been to Beijing?A:(68)_____________ I think I can go there this summer.B:(69)_____________ I will go to Qingdao this summer, too.A:It sounds cool,but I don’t know where to go.B:Don’t worry.(70)___________ A:Thank you very muchB:Not at all.
&第II卷(非选择题,共五节50分)第一节单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据句意及首写字母或括号里的汉语或单词提示,把所缺单词写在右边横线上,并注意其变化形式。71.You are not supposeds to s_________ here.Can’t you see the sign“No Smoking”?&&& 71.__________72.Tokyo is the c__________ of Japan.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 72.__________73.He likes singing,e________ singing pop songs.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 73.__________74.Every year,many__________ (foreign)come to China to visit some places of interest.74.__________75._________ (few)people will use paper in the future.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 75.__________76.Don’t ask her age.It is __________ (polite)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.__________77.It is a bad habit to _________(抄袭)others’homework.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.__________78.She is an excellent teacher with ___________ (丰富)experience.&&&&&&& 78.__________79.The class will begin soon.Please be in ___________.(安静)&&&&&&&&&& 79.__________80.The __________ (交通)is very busy at this time.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.__________第二节句型转换(共5小题,每空一词,满分5分)81.Vera does her homework every day.(一般疑问句)_________ Vera _________ her homework every day?82.I don’t know what I should do next.(改为简单句)I don’t know what __________ __________ next.83.I spent two hours cleaning my room yesterday afternoon.(改为同义句)It ___________ me two hours to ____________ my room yesterday afternoon.84.He has never been to the Great Wall.(完成附加疑问句)He has never been to the Great Wall, ___________ __________?85.“What can I do for you?”he asked me.(改为间接引语)& He asked me what __________ __________ do for me.第三节题(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)A.根据对话内容,补全对话,使其意思完整。每空只填一个词。将答案写在右边的横线上。A:Hi,___86___ are you doing?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 86.___________B:I’m playing football.Would you like to play___87___ me?&&&&&&&&&&& 87.___________A:I’m busy at the moment.B:Oh,thanks.Why are you so busy?A:I'm going to Uncle Wang’s.He’s ill,and I ___88___ look after him.Oh,I must go now,it's late.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 88.__________B:It’s nice ___89___ you,but you mustn’t ride too fast.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 89.__________A:Thank you.It’s too dangerous.I must be careful.B:___90___&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 90.__________A:OK.Bye-bye.B.根据短文内容从方框中选择恰当的词填入短文空白处(注意其形式变化),一词只用一次,中有一个词是多余的。把答案写在下方横线上。
&& A good way __91__all exam is to work hard every day.You __92__ pass an exam if you are lazy for most of the year and then work hard only a few days __93__ the exam.& If you are getting ready for an English exam,do not __94__ learn grammar rules.Try to readstories in __95__ and speak English whenever you can.When you take the exam,read the questions __96__.Try to understand the exam meaning of __97__ question before you pick up your __98__ to write.When you finish your exam,read your answers once __99__.Correct themistakes if there are any and make sure __100__ you don’t miss anything.91.___________& 92.___________& 93.___________& 94.___________& 95.___________96.___________& 97.___________& 98.___________& 99.___________& 100.___________第四节& 任务型阅读& 阅读下面的短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务:(任务一、二小题,每题2分,任务三、四小题每题3分满分10分)More than a million children all over the UK are taking part in the races (101) called the Great School Run.(102)These children come from 4,331 schools,and they are running a 2km race.It is an activity to encourage children to do some exercise every day.It also& helps to make physical activity part of each school’s and every family’s lifestyle.&& Some of the races will have a special visitor, the famous athlete,Colin Jackson.He is goingto help the children warm up and to cheer them across the finish line.He said,(103)“This is a great way to help children get out in the open air and enjoy some exercise.”&& Like these children,you should enjoy your exercise,too,because keeping active is really (104)important.If you don’t take enough exercise you are more likely to suffer from illness like heart disease and high blood pressure in later life.& 任务一:改写(101)(104)划线部分的词,使其意义不变。the races(101)called the Great School Run______________________________________________________________________________keeping active is really(104) important.任务二:写出句(102)的同义句。These children come from 4,331 schools,and they are running a 2km race.These children ____________ ___________ 4,331 schools,and they are running a 2km race.任务三:将句(103)翻译成汉语。______________________________________________________________________________任务四:回答下列问题:105.How many kilometers do the children run in the activity?______________________________________________________________________________106.How many hours of exercise do you do every day?______________________________________________________________________________第五节书面表达(满分10分)
你的业余爱好是什么?请你以My Hobby为题,写一篇60词左右的短文谈谈你个人的爱好。My hobby_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 以温暖为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐