想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
什么是美-Beauty
英语作文 于发布 l 已有人浏览
本文相关应用▼
Beauty usually refers to what appeals to the eye. A nice and well built girl is regarded
相关英语学习内容
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
四级写作头条
大学英语四级考试作文之2012年6月四级考试作文预测,每
英语四级作文万能写作句型,英语写作通用英语四级作文万
四级写作最新更新
英语四级最新头条
英语四级最新推荐
英语四级作文边听边背31:A Trip to Paris 巴黎之旅,含有mp3及字幕lrc下载学习。
二战后出现的繁荣时期早期,美国零售商品分析家维克多·雷博就宣称:“我们巨大的生
英语四级阅读排行
我们也在这里:作文大全当前位置:
2014高考英语作文23个话题随身背(1)
来源:天星 更新日期: 点击:
《2014高考专题冲关集训》为《金考卷特快专递》系列高考通关三部曲之第二部。本书由名校名师原创,涵盖专题复习全部内容,滚动练习学科主干知识,基础卷、提升卷分步集训。内附信息特快专递,名师亲笔,首次揭秘名校备考秘籍,提出高考专题复习攻略。......求一篇以 Due Attention Should Be Given To Spelling为题的英语作文_百度作业帮
求一篇以 Due Attention Should Be Given To Spelling为题的英语作文
求一篇以 Due Attention Should Be Given To Spelling为题的英语作文
Nowadays,students attach less importance to the spelling of words in the process of English study.This phenomenon greatly influences students’ writing and brings on worries among teachers.There are possibly three reasons contributing to this phenomenon.First,exam-oriented education makes th-e students pay less attention to spelling.Second,some teachers should also be responsible for it because th-ey don’t emphasize the importance of spelling during teaching.Last but not least,some students are too l-azy to recite words.Since spelling is one of the most important factors in English study,due attention should be given to i-t.As for me,I think,first,exams should be modified to add some factors into it,which would help student pay more attention to spelling.Then,schools should also set effective mechanisms to help teachers as well as the students to realize the importance.Finally,for students themselves,they can,through other ways,mak-e them be interested in word spelling.Only by these can we surly realize the importance of spelling and ma-ke improvement.
It is not an exaggeration that spelling, or perhaps we should say mis-spelling, could mean the difference of life and death. Imagine if a
请恕我直言相问:你求别人来帮助你写英语作文,而你却连一句最起码的礼貌的语言都没有,别人凭什么要为你写英语作文呢?
Nowadays, students attach less importance to the spelling of words in the process of English study. This phenomenon greatly influences students’ writing and brings on worries among teachers.There...新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:31:12
2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:
书面表达之
what makes me a good friend?
we have all kinds of after-class activities in our school. they are colorful. we have after-class activities from 4:20 pm. to 5:20 pm. everyday. we can do sports, play instruments, study english, and so on. my favorite activities are swimming and playing table tennis. i’m not the best, but i’m very happy when i beat my companies. we can make more new friends here. and we can also learn more from each other. it’s important that playing sports can keep me fit. i like after-class activities very much. what about you?
in society, i often help the children. give them books, warm clothes, raise money for charities.& and on weekends, we can visit old people, spend time with them and help them as much as possible.& whenever and wherever, we can show our kindness.
&& everyone has his dream. my dream is to be a doctor. when i was in grade seven, i was sick and often went to see doctors. the doctors were very friendly to me and they often cheered me up. with the help of them, i was getting better. now i’m very healthy. since then i have hoped to become a doctor. in order to achieve my dream, i will study hard. i’ll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger.
&& to be a doctor is really great. i think my dream will come true one day.
at present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit―cheating in examinations.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
in my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. we students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we improve our study and make progress. besides, our teachers should offer us fewer exams and more time to study for ourselves.
keep away from fire (
my english study
my english study
in a word, only when you develop interest in studying english can you learn it well.
my name is beth. i"m 14 years old. my school is very big and beautiful. i"m very happy in the school.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xk b1 .c om&
i am liu qiang. i think it"s not strange to have worries. some students say they have become fat and that it really makes them feel bad about themselves
first, you could eat less. the body needs food for energy, but you’ll become fat if you eat more than your body needs. if you eat less, the body can burn more calories than you eat. second, do more exercise. doing exercise can also help the body burn the calories and make you thinner. there are many ways to do exercise. for example, you could go to school on foot or by bike.
don"t worry too much
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(b) one possible version:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
how to keep safe?
as teenagers, we should keep safety in mind. but how can we keep safe? here are some of my suggestions. first, we should be careful when we make friends
describe your favorite teacher in no more than 120 words according to the following points.
his or her looks (hair, height, build)
his or her likes or dislikes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
given the reasons above, i choose to live alone.
dear mr. smith,
i’ll be thankful if you give me the chance!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
making guang’an better and better
these days, people in guang’an are doing “achieving china dream, make guang’an better and better.” as middle school students, we should do some things for it. _____________________
making guang’an better and better
phrases for reference (
ask… for help&& calm down&&&& in danger&& prevent… from
?some advice for the student
my father is a 40-year-old math teacher. he is tall and fat with short hair and big eyes. he always works hard. his classes are lively and interesting and deeply loved by his students.
my father is an honest and kind man. he often helps other children and me with our maths.
my father’s hobby is playing table tennis. we often play table tennis together at the weekends.
my father is not only a good father but also a good friend. i have learned a lot from him. i love my father very much.
our school drama club is holding a film activity. we saw life of pi last week. it is directed by ang lee. and he gets the best director award for it. the film is about the story of a young man called pi. he takes a boat trip alone. he not only has to deal with difficult weather conditions but also needs to find enough food for himself. and at last he comes back home safely.
many people think life of pi is one of the year’s best films. it tells us we should brave enough to face any problem and find ways to solve them. we are heroes of ourselves.
x k b& 1&& . c o m
新|课& |标| 第 | 一| 网
★ &&&&&&&&&& to get knowledge, open the mind, be more intelligent(
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& textbooks, newspapers, magazines …
&&&&&& reading at least…books in the coming holiday…
not only ……but also……
reading is very important in our life. we can get knowledge through reading. it can not only open our minds but also make us more intelligent. besides, reading is also one of the most important ways to learn a foreign language like english.
textbooks, newspapers, magazines and other kinds of reading materials can help us know more about the outside world and help us grow into an excellent person.
i’m planning to read at least 5 books in the coming holiday. and i’ll spend more time reading every day in my senior high school life. reading makes a full man! let’s start reading now
now, public bikes are provided for people in many cities in china. i think it’s a good thing.&&&&&& &
i hope more and more people can ride bikes and live a low―carbon life.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
recently, we have discussed the ways to go traveling. here is the result. some students choose to travel with a group.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 以温暖为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐