sport item高考英语作文万能句子文

It was a sunnyday. We went out to watch a sport meeting. Six students from our class were in the girl's relay race and won it. Lin Feialso won the girls' 50-metre race. We were all happy and said congratulations to her. We were very happy.
【责任编辑:NO16324】
猜您还喜欢:
特别服务:&&&&
免责声明:(一)由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,学聚网提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准;(二)本网未注明"稿件来源:学聚网"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:学聚网",本网将依法追究法律责任;(三)如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与学聚网联系(邮箱:)。您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
五年级英语作文:Basketball,my favorite sport
来源:  10:59:17 【】 
  My hometown Dalang is a famous &Basketball Town&. Everybody likes playing basketball here. I love playing basketball, too. It&s my favorite sport.  Every morning I go to play it in our school gym. My P.E teacher told me that playing basketball would make me tall and strong. Because I play basketball well. Now I am a member of our school basketball team. I play harder than before. My P.E teacher teaches me how to play it better. I made progress. I have my own way to play it. How I hope I can be a famous basketball player some day.  Basketball is a very good sport. It can strength our bodies. It is a good way to relax, too. Let&s play basketball together. OK?1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 11:24:38)?&&( 11:23:37)?&&( 11:22:35)?&&( 11:21:26)?&&( 11:20:25)?&&( 11:19:28)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved英语作文sport_百度知道
英语作文sport
提问者采纳
Then, especially in summer, I found it&#39, It&#39, swimming and running, Is so wonderful, but the most I like is swimming. It&#39My Favorite Sport There are many kinds of interesting sports, my father took me to the river which near my house to learn swimming, football. When I was a little child,s really fun and cool when Is the most exciting thing to do when summer comes
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
五年级英语作文-My Favourite Sport
来源: 网络&&&&发表时间: 16:42:22&&&& 
  My favourite sport is playing badminton .
  It is a very popular game and both of the young and the old can play it .
There are many kinds of ways to play it , such as men&s singles , women&s
singles , men&s doubles , women&s doubles and fixed doubles .
  It isn&t as easy as it seems to play because you have to know how to run
the pace , how to hit the badminton . You must learn about many things about
badminton .
  I have a badminton training class on Tuesdays , Thursdays and Saturdays .
We drill very hard and always feel tired after an hour .
  I see many badminton matches and know some famous badminton players , I
want to be a famous one too .
  I like playing badminton very much .
返回首页看了五年级英语作文-My Favourite Sport的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文模板 的文章

随机推荐