暑假计划的英语作文文《你一家人的出行计划》

在下面文本框中输入要批改的文章:
English is a internationaly language which becomes importantly for modern world.
In China, English is took to be a foreigh language which many student choosed to learn. They begin to studying English at a early age. They use at least one hour to learn English knowledges a day. Even kids in kindergarten have begun learning simple words. That's a good phenomenan, for English is essential nowadays.
In addition to, some people think English is superior than Chinese. In me opinion, though English is for great significance, but English is after all a foreign language. it is hard for people to see eye to eye. English do help us read English original works, but Chinese helps us learn a true China. Only by characters Chinese literature can send off its brilliance. Learning a country's culture, especial its classic culture, the first thing is learn its language. Because of we are Chinese, why do we give up our mother tongue and learn our owne culture through a foreign language?
分数评语:  My dream,the Chinese dream 我的梦,中国梦
  Good evening .ladies and gentlemen. As everybody knows. Everyone has the youth .everyone has the faith .
  Whether College Students Should Be Allowed to Get Married?
  The Benefits of Volunteering
  Should banks charge service fees?
  Keeping a Good Mood Is Important
  Is Money Everything
  Doing Sports Is The Best Way to Stay Healthy
  Being Careful With Money
  make friends online
  Hi,I am Zhai Ying.My English name is Angel.I like hamburger,but don't like carrot.My father likes banana,but he doesn't like strawberries.My mother likes vegeta
  大学恋爱 love In College
  节食减肥 Is Dieting Good or Bad?
  The Craze of Pursuing Graduate Studies
  1. Where did you go?
2. What was the transportation in that city?
3. Where did you visit in that city?
4. How did you like your traveling?
  when the holiday is
what people do during the holiday
where people celebrate this holiday
  1. The adv
2. The disadvantages of computers.
3. How to make good use of computers.
  1. Pollution is a serious problem.
2. the cause of pollution and its results
3. ways to protect our environment
  First of all, I think that we should have a clear definition about the meaning of the success. Maybe in many of the people’s opinions, success means that the p
  1.Zhuhai is a garden city with a beautiful sea scenery.
2.Zhuhai is backed by mountains and facing the sea.
3.And you can also visit Zhuhai Fishing Girl.
  英语四六级考前最好要背的六篇作文 英语四六级考试马上就要来临了,现在为大家推荐以下6篇作文及其范文,这些范文都写得不错并且含概的范围也比较广泛,所以你们可以结合自
  四级必考72种句型
  如何保持健康
你愿意保持健康和其他人做什么?现在,让我告诉你一些关于保持身体健康。
1。食物。为了保持健康,你不应该吃一些有太多的油、calory或盐。,这能导致很
  四、六级英语作文锦囊16篇
  In "The relationship of language and culture," the author states that language is closely related to culture and it is also part of culture. From dynamic view,
  Everyone has a dream. My dream is to be a teacher. I was born in a teachers’ family. My parents are both teachers. They work hard at their work and help many s
  2011年12月大学英语四级作文
本人英语不好,希望老师给予一定的指导,我下一步的复习方向,谢谢!!
  this is a special kind of coffee house ,and "Only the price of a cup of coffee, you can change the princess!"
I believe that every girl like the lovely princes
  January 13 2005 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.
  四六级考试即将到来,本网站特地整理收集25个英语写作加分句型,希望对大家备考四六级有用!
  Every one faces the problem of choosing an occupation after graduation from college or university, which plays a vital role in his life. An appropriate occupati
  As a high school student, I dreamed for the life of college: no homework, no pressure of examination, more free time to do whatever I am interested, so I decide
  What Should We Do To Protect Environment
  With rapidly advancing economy and the increasing pressure for job, there appears a general and crazy phenomenon nowadays that more and more individuals incline
  Spring Festival I think Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. It’s a beginning that is new and full of luck for Chinese. A few days before t
  开头万能公式:
  The Sport I like Best Of all the sports, I like table-tennis best. I think it is not only a sport but also an art, because it is a game that needs strength and
  Everyone has his dream.My dream is to be a teacher.I will try my best to help others.And I am studing very hard now.I am friendly to my classmates.So I have man
  英语四级考试词汇真题大汇集
联系邮件: 广告链接联系: 聚合搜索:&p&&span&style=&color:#2289TEXT-ALI…
(1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (3) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (2) (1) (1) (1) (2) (1)
您认为本站对您是否有帮助?
有帮助(54%)
学到点知识(17%)
没有收获(13%)
友情链接--欢迎教育类,英语类站找我换链接,要求PR>=1,快照新,收录正常。QQ:
版权所有:英语作文网 当前风格