我家在608号公寓英文翻译翻译

请翻译成英文:我住在离地铁站不远的一家公寓里_百度作业帮
请翻译成英文:我住在离地铁站不远的一家公寓里
请翻译成英文:我住在离地铁站不远的一家公寓里
I live in a flat not far from the subway station.
i live in a flat which is fairly close to tube station
I live in an apartment which is not far away from the subway station.
i live in a flat near to the subway station
I am living in an apartment that near the subway station.当前位置: &
求翻译:我家住在一幢公寓的9楼,离市中心乘地铁20分钟的路程是什么意思?
我家住在一幢公寓的9楼,离市中心乘地铁20分钟的路程
问题补充:
I lived in an apartment, 9th floor, 20 minutes away by subway from the city center
正在翻译,请等待...
My family lives in apartment 9 buildings, rides the subway 20 minutes distances to the town center
I live in a apartment building, 9 f, away from the city centre by subway 20 minutes ' walk
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译1.她和她的家人住在扬州一条烦忙街道上的一套公寓里.2.我们的老师很友好,我们在学校里很开心.(friendly)3.这儿环境优美安静,但经常下雨.4.尼尔在哪?他正在爬梯子进入房子.(climb a ladder)5.我们最喜欢_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.她和她的家人住在扬州一条烦忙街道上的一套公寓里.2.我们的老师很友好,我们在学校里很开心.(friendly)3.这儿环境优美安静,但经常下雨.4.尼尔在哪?他正在爬梯子进入房子.(climb a ladder)5.我们最喜欢
1.她和她的家人住在扬州一条烦忙街道上的一套公寓里.2.我们的老师很友好,我们在学校里很开心.(friendly)3.这儿环境优美安静,但经常下雨.4.尼尔在哪?他正在爬梯子进入房子.(climb a ladder)5.我们最喜欢的购物中心在市中心》(centre)6.那条河上有一座很长的桥.(over)
1. She and her family lives in yangzhou a hectic streets in an apartment.2. Our teacher is very friendly, in school we very happy. (cut)3. Here beautiful environment quiet, but it often rains.4. Neil? He is climbing a ladder into the house. (have) a climb5. Our favorite in downtown shopping center "(weddings)6. River has a long bridge. (over)

我要回帖

更多关于 西康路608号 的文章

随机推荐