妈妈我想对你说300字能买一些新玩具吗这句话的翻译

1 这些玩具很好,我们买了 2我喜欢这件外套我能试一试吗3 你的衣服在那儿。 4你想要和我一块去购物吗 翻译_百度知道
1 这些玩具很好,我们买了 2我喜欢这件外套我能试一试吗3 你的衣服在那儿。 4你想要和我一块去购物吗 翻译
提问者采纳
I like this coat.These toys look nice.4.2, we'll have it, can I try it on.Do you want to go shopping with me?3.You clothes are there1
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
may I try it on, pack it for us2 I like this coat1This toys are great?3 Your clothes are over there4 Would you like to go shopping with me
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁国外买玩具用,中翻英,请人工翻译6句短话1,可以免邮吗? 美国本地的2,玩具有没有破损断裂? 有没有缺件?3,帖纸,海报,卡片,说明书有没有?4,玩具的电动功能是否完好?5,玩具外盒有没有掉色撕毁?6,jack玩具的小头有没有?_百度作业帮
国外买玩具用,中翻英,请人工翻译6句短话1,可以免邮吗? 美国本地的2,玩具有没有破损断裂? 有没有缺件?3,帖纸,海报,卡片,说明书有没有?4,玩具的电动功能是否完好?5,玩具外盒有没有掉色撕毁?6,jack玩具的小头有没有?
1,可以免邮吗? 美国本地的2,玩具有没有破损断裂? 有没有缺件?3,帖纸,海报,卡片,说明书有没有?4,玩具的电动功能是否完好?5,玩具外盒有没有掉色撕毁?6,jack玩具的小头有没有?小剑有没有?
1.Can&you&offer&free&delivery&service?&The&delivery&address&is&a&local&American&address.2.Is&there&any& damage&or&missing&part&with&the&toy?3.Is&any&paster,&poster,&card&or&manual&missing?4.Does&the&powder&of&the&toy&work&well&?5.Has&the&package&box&of&the&toy&got&any&faded&color&or&teared&part?6.Are&the&small&head&and&small&sword&of&the&toy&Jack&still&there&intact?&(by&ztlthb)
1. Can you provide free delivery service? Native American. 2.Is there any
damaged or missing of the toy?3.Is ther any paster,poster,card and description?4.Does the powder of the toy function well ?5.Is the packing box of the toy fade or teared?6.If the small head and small sword of jack exsist?你的玩具车是新的还是旧的?翻译成英文_百度作业帮
你的玩具车是新的还是旧的?翻译成英文
你的玩具车是新的还是旧的?翻译成英文
Is your toy car new or old?
Your toy vehicle is a
new one or an old one?
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:孩子可以在购买学习用品,体育用品方面使用自己的零花钱,而不应该用来买玩具和零食。是什么意思?
孩子可以在购买学习用品,体育用品方面使用自己的零花钱,而不应该用来买玩具和零食。
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
Children can be the purchase of school supplies, and sports supplies aspects of the use of their own pocket money, and we should not be used to buy toys and snacks.
The child may in the purchase study materials, the sporting goods aspect use own spending money, but should not use for to buy the toy and the between-meal snack.
Children can buy school supplies, sporting goods uses its own pocket money, and should not be used to buy toys and snacks.
Children can buy school supplies, sporting goods uses its own pocket money, and should not be used to buy toys and snacks.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译1.他就是我昨天碰到的那个男孩.2.我昨天买的那本书叫新概念英语.3.他们就是帮助过我的朋友.4.就是这个男孩他的书包里装满了玩具.5.昨天更我妈妈说话的那个人就是我的老师,我不喜欢他.6.给我写型的那_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.他就是我昨天碰到的那个男孩.2.我昨天买的那本书叫新概念英语.3.他们就是帮助过我的朋友.4.就是这个男孩他的书包里装满了玩具.5.昨天更我妈妈说话的那个人就是我的老师,我不喜欢他.6.给我写型的那
1.他就是我昨天碰到的那个男孩.2.我昨天买的那本书叫新概念英语.3.他们就是帮助过我的朋友.4.就是这个男孩他的书包里装满了玩具.5.昨天更我妈妈说话的那个人就是我的老师,我不喜欢他.6.给我写型的那个人叫Smith.7.我每天喂的就是这条狗.8.这就是我爸爸每天工作的地方.9.我永远记得我第一次获奖的那一天.10.这就是他为什么迟到的原因.一定要用定语从句写,越快越好,明天之前)
1. He is the boy whom I met yesterday.2. The book I bought yesterday was called New Concept English.3. They are the friends who used to help me.4. This is the boy whose school bag is full of toys.5. The man who talked to my mother yesterday is my teacher. I don't like him.6. The man who wrote to me is called Smith.7. This is the dog that I feed every day.8. This is the place where my father works every day.9. I will always remember the day when I was awarded for the first time.10. This is (the reason) why he was late.
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 爸爸妈妈我想对你们说 的文章

随机推荐