陈寻和方茴为什么分手寻路莫发按on

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Play Aura Kingdom
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Note: The complete, more detailed version of the patch notes is available at this link.
Take a short cut to the Sky Tower!
You can now access the Sky Tower directly through a button by the mini map:
When the Sky Tower UI is opened, players can check out the progress and the amount of players of each group.
Better overview of your currencies
You'll find the new button &Currencies& in your Inventory (B). It will display all your other currencies.
New Eidolon!
The Eidolon Hansel & Gretel are getting introduced with this patch. Aren't they cute?
New Sky Tower floors: 21-25
You can now create password protected Guild Raid Teams!
On these floors you'll be able to loot new lvl 75 gold weapons and trophies and more.
It will cost 5 gold to create a ST Guild Raid and it will cost 5 gold per member to sign up.
You can now reset your Secondary Class for free!
Completing quest &Lv40. Military Zone's Assistance& will allow players to hit the &Reset& button in the Skills interface (K). You can &only& change your sub-class every 10 minutes.
New 5-man dungeon: Temple of the Eidolons.
We've added a LOT of Eidolons for you to fight in this stage-by-stage dungeon. Level 70 requirement.
Here's the list:
Astraea
Alucard
Serena
Endora
Tsubaki
Vermilion
Kotonoha
Gigas
Aelius
Tigerius Caesar
Cleopawtra (Since this Eidolon is exclusive to Diamond Founders she will not be dropping any key fragments)
Abraxas
Eligos
Sigrun
Uzuriel
Bel-Chandra
Vayu
Nazrudin
Yarnaros
Quelkulan
Zaahir
Cyril
Bahadur
Kaiser Zeta
You can run this dungeon once per day and it resets every day at 6 AM (server time).
You enter this dungeon through Crescent Hill (X: 250, Y: 550).
New Star Evolution System.
Green, orange, purple and gold quality weapons, head, body, hands, feet and belt can be put into the evolution system.
Items with the same star level and same name (regardless of prefix) can be fused together. You can also put in a corresponding Fusion Stone as a substitute.
Evolved weapons will have increased DMG and armor/equipment will increase your Max HP.
Players may open the Star Evolution interface from these NPCs:
Blacksmith Analisa in Navea
Old Man Harvey in Demarech Mines
Blacksmith Keith in the Guild Hall
New 3 Star Eidolons:
Gigas
Eligos
Bel-Chandra
Tsubaki
Production level feature.
There are now 10 levels to unlock for fishing and archaeology, each with a reward (eg. bonus stats)
Your character gains experience from fishing and archaeology.
You'll access this interface by opening the character interface (C) and clicking on Fishing Gear.
The Sky Tower (Floor 1-20) times are back to normal.
Server times:
10:00 - 12:00 AM
15:00 - 17:00 PM
20:00 - 22:00 PM
The following Eidolons have been added back to dungeons:
Serena should be available in:
306 Wrathborne Temple (Hell Mode)
308 Ozymand Temple (Hell Mode)
1152 Temple of the Eidolons
1601 Lament of The Thunder-Dragon King
1602 Landing of the Sky Dragon King
1603 Siege of the Aqua-Dragon Queen
Tsubaki should be available in:
307 Ghostweep Cave (Hell Mode)
Endora should be available in:
1501 Otherworld: Alabastren Temple (Party)
1502 Otherworld: Gydaie Glen (Party)
1503 Otherworld: Miner's Steppe (Party)
Vermillion should be available in:
1551 Otherworld: Alabastren Temple (Hell)
1552 Otherworld: Gydaie Glen (Hell)
1553 Otherworld: Miner's Steppe (Hell)
Kusanagi should be available in:
312 Frozenlea Plains (Hell Mode)
1554 Otherworld: Deep's Cavern (Hell Mode)
1555 Otherworld: Candeo Core (Hell Mode)
Shirayuki should be available in:
309 Titan's Root (Hell Mode)
310 Cadilla Felwood (Hell Mode)
Kaiser Zeta should be available in:
309 Titan's Root (Hell Mode)
310 Cadilla Felwood (Hell Mode)
We have removed the Secondary Weapon Reset Scroll.
Since changing your sub-class is free from now on there's no need for this item. It has been replaced by 2000 Ruby Coins (Non-Tradable).
You might still find the reset scroll in your inventory but it's not usable any more. Make sure not to purchase this item at any cost, it's literally useless now.
Classes that have been adjusted:
Ravager
Duelist
Sorcerer
Grenadier
Brawler
Necromancer
The Red Flower from the Easter Egg event is now discardable. Praise the lords for that.
We've fixed a bug where using a quest item or doing archaeology may render your character unable to use any skills.
There is a new daily quest in Cactakara Forest (just outside of town) that you won't be able to accept or complete.
9 February
Hello everyone!
Time for the level cap raise to 80 at last!
But luckily that's not all! Here's a look at what you can expect to see next time you log in.
Cesela's Race to 80 is on!
With the level 80 cap update, two events are on the way.
1 - First to 80
First character to reach level 80 (all servers) will receive a Full Key of Cesela. The first characters to reach level 80 in the two remaining servers will receive 5 Key Fragments of Cesela.
Please refer to this topic if you wish to participate:
2 - The long run
You're nowhere near level 75 and still want to race? The Long Run is here for you! First characters who goes from level 1 to level 80 will receive awesome prizes too!
1st - 3rd place: x1 Full key of Cesela
4th - 5th place: x5 Key Fragments of Cesela
6th - 10th place: 20,000 Ruby Coins
Condition: Character must be created after the content patch (Feb 5th).
Please refer to this topic if you wish to participate:
New Level Cap: Max Level Cap is now 80!
2 New Maps: Rainmist Reach and Emerald Marsh are now available in-game! They both include their own storyline quests as well as Repeatable Daily Quests, Elite Monsters, Fish & Fish Kings and much more!
2 New Dungeons: Take part in of the the 2 new available dungeons, Titan's Root and Cadilla Felwood. Solo, Solo Challenge, Party or Hell Mode are all available and awaiting to be conquered!
Level 65 Dimensional Hall: You all know how this works. Log in daily and take down the evil that lies within this hall with the help of a few friends.
New Forging and Pharmacy Crafting recipes: New recipes for level 70 armor and potions have been added and are now available
New Gear Sets: New items of varying quality such as armors and trophies have been added to the game database.
New Enchantment Cards: New level 70 armor enchantment cards have been added to the game database.
Achievements: A list of new achievements has been added regarding the two new maps, Fishing, Archaeology, Elite/Rare monsters etc...
Localization: Many various fixes have been made, including the long awaited localization fix for the Scythe Classes' Envoy Path.
“Fun, polished, and addictive experience”
“If you haven't started playing, it's time to jump in.”
“Offers a unique Anime type MMORPG that many fans of this genre have been waiting for.”
About This Game
Aura Kingdom is a new Anime MMORPG published by Aeria Games. Developed by the studio behind the highly popular Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia, Aura Kingdom offers a grand and beautiful world for every player to explore with beautiful anime graphics.
Starting with one out of eleven different classes, Aura Kingdom offers the possibility for players to select a sub-class once they reach level 40, allowing for countless of original builds! Players will also walk along the side of their Eidol they are loyal interactive companions who grant the strength to unleash massive combos.
Thousands of players already walk the world of Azuria. It is time for you to join them!
Key Features:
Interactive companions – Eidolons are no ordinary pets. Not only do they participate in battle, but they will also remember your actions and tell you what's on their mind. They are part of Azuria!
Fast-paced, dynamic fights – Mobility is a key aspect in battle. Think fast, act faster! Dodge your foes' attacks and call upon your Eidolon to unleash spectacular combos!
Adaptability – Customize your character so he can overcome every challenge! Improve the skills that fit your play-style and switfly change them during battle to adapt to your opponent's strategy. Creativity can win you the battle!
A wonderful world – Travel the immense lands of Azuria, visit towns brimming with life and explore mysterious and hidden dungeons to stop the evil of this world. You can make the difference, hero!
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32bit/64bit), Windows 8
Processor: Intel Pentium4 2.8 GH AMD K8 2600 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600 ATI Redeon X1600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
Recommended:
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32bit/64bit), Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GH AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 9500 ATI Radeon HD2600 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
35.9 hrs on record
i fished for an hour and a half and caught a bunch of crabs and broke the crabs open to pull weapon crates out of them and then sold all the weapons from those weapon crates and got 2 gold and spent it on a cute hat
Was this review helpful?
794.1 hrs on record
In general I have two things to say about this game:* it's nice looking anime-styled and not* it turns incredibly boring when you get to level 55.I managed to crawl to level 66 btw and raised a few alts to 50-55… just for more grind.Unfortunately, this game have almost no quests which you may want to bother to read and the vast majority of them are mundane kill and fedex. There is a couple of oddballs, but they are rare and clunky. They doesn't feel like they belong here. After level 55 it's non-stop grind fest and repeating of the same dungeons over and over again. Every single day. Especially if you want to get some rare eidolons. Every 5-10 levels a few &new& areas will open for you. Did I tell &new&? I meant you will be revisiting the same areas with different enemies on your way. Due to that game looks cheap. All locations in the game are small, low detailed, and reused on every possible occasion. It's especially easy to see in the daily fame quests. Game pulls 5 random quests out of 40 every day for you, but there are only 5 or 6 different maps! You just start from a different point and different enemies may crawl around (fixed for each quest). Even &urgent& event quests reuses the same maps! Near the end of 2014 they added guild dungeons system and you think what? They've reused existing maps again! They just placed invisible walls around some spots on the low-level maps and called them dungeons. You can even get out of these areas by jumping and walk through empty from players and NPCs versions of low-level villages.Yet another massive fun-stopper in this game is exploration. Collision boxes for many world objects are just wrong. They stop you from flying over the small bumps, some streams all kinds of chasms. Have fun getting out of the city in Demarech Mines or Ventos Praire or just try to walk under the bridge in the Vulture's Vale. They doesn't exist where you expect them to be or just much less detailed and stands far from the visible object boundaries. See that chimney? Jump on top of... 1 meter above the chimney invisible floor. See that roof? Oh, wait we are in the house now. In an odd way. So, you can glide to traverse locations faster but you will hit invisible walls just everywhere. That's another reason why this game looks cheap.Now add to that autopilot for almost all quests in the game and absurd storyline. Soon you will notice that you don't really play the game. You just clicking on the quests objectives to get to the location and repeating the same attack pattern like a bot. Why? Just to get through the next area and reach a higher level.Ah, right, bots. You will see A LOT of them running around and 1 or 2 spam in-game emails with proposition to buy some gold for money will greet you every single day. Well, at least it tells that the game isn't dead yet. Someone still bother to buy it after all even though it's bannable.Did we finally reach the PvP section of this review? Well, PVP is not even broken. It has to be implemented in the first place to be broken. It's slapped on top of PvE and completely imbalanced and having so many classes does not help to balance it at all. It's hard to balance even 3-5 classes and we have more than a dozen here! Also, it's limited only to PVP arena and occasional duels if someone will accept them. Do you think you can go to the arena at any moment? You can't be more wrong. Well, it won't be that bad if PvE and exploration parts would be fun.Ah, btw, everything in this game is bound to timers. Eidolons spawns at the guild hall at specific hours every day. PvP arenas (there are a few different types) open and close by timer. All dungeons resets by timer and you have only 1 entry at the top difficulties before the next reset which will happen in around 6 hours. Have fun getting rare eidolons and items. Fish kings spawn only at specific hours and world bosses too. And on the top of that standing Sky Tower which is open only 6 times during the weekend. And you can enter it only once per day with the same character. So, you need to have at least 3 high-level characters with a good gear if you wish to run it 6 times. And it doesn't really worth to do so due to incredibly bad drop rates. It's 1.5-2 hours run for 40 people and it's likely that not even one will get anything from it. And all these timers are intersecting. So, you always will have to miss one event to go to another.I had a little fun in the beginning but then I realized that the game turned into a work. Dull and boring work which only eats my time and doesn't make me happy (or make me feel any other emotion besides frustration). At some point, I started to think that the whole point of this game is to get Kotonoha and make her wear less modest dress through thousands of hours of grind fest. Well, you can speed up this process with money a bit (or just waste them for nothing depending on your luck).Another problem is The Word Filter. It seems broken or just way too simple since it detects &a s s& in the &glasses& and &class&. And many other &rude& words in the middle of completely normal. Try to write &Titanus& in the chat (dungeon boss name). It will be completely blocked since it consists of &t i t& and &a n u s&! It even breaks item names and links to items in the chat making it impossible to show some of them there.Good sides of this game:* It isn't straight pay to win.That doesn't mean you won't need a lot of gold to get you gear and get it to its full potential, but you can get this money in the game. In a few months or, maybe, years. -_-* It's nice and cute looking. Especially some of the eidolons.Yet most of the best eidolons are either incredibly rare or available only in the store for real money. I got 1 fragment out of 10 for Endora and 1 for some other rare during my gameplay and I did a lot of runs through high-level dungeons for that.* Community is rather nice and friendly.TL;DR: If you like anime and repetitive grind - this game is for you. If you only like anime then try to enjoy the story during your quest to The Level 55 great barrier. Don't forget to make a few screenshots of rich players at Navea when you get there. Then kill it with fire before it became too boring to play.
Was this review helpful?
143.3 hrs on record
REVIEW BREAKDOWN In this review, I will be breaking it down to four different categories:-Community / Playerbase-Gameplay-Money System-Overall thoughts/experienceOh, and there will be a TL;DR at the bottom as well. Community Aura Kingdom's community throughout my experience was not exceptionally bad, although it isn't what I would consider good either. In AK, the majority of players are quiet, there are very few conversations going on in even the main cities/zones in the game unless it is due to a quest and/or event where partying is required. This issue may be due to the fact that Aeria Games, or rather, Aura Kingdom specifically is having a 'bot' problem making players (including me) feel less engaged into the world. Gameplay Even though Aura Kingdom uses the standard MMORPG controls (who some may not prefer), the game itself was very enjoyable, the animation in each classes abilities were stunning and beautiful. Mobs and monsters in this game were each unique but some displayed the same attack patterns making it feel slightly repetititve. Also take note that AK is a extremely easy game until near endgame (lvl 60+) as well as the fact that once you DO reach endgame it is extremely slow to level which may make it feel boring due to lack of effort needed or fatigue. Overall, it uses a nicely executed combat system but Aeria Games may want to take a step up on the early difficulty. Money System So, is Aura Kingdom Pay to win or not? The answer is no,Although Aeria Games advertise themselves quite heavily as you play through, all you can really buy with the real money content are rare items or ruby coins which can be used to sell for in-game currency, gold. The rare items (such as costumes) changes your stats very insignificantly and is not different to those stats of a free costume that is earned through questing. Sure, you can buy gear with that gold you earned from spending your real money but in the end, most gear in Aura Kingdom isn't very expensive and can be earned fairly fast without even having to spend a penny on the game. I have experience on both my characters, one which I spent money on and the other I didn't, although they are different classes there aren't much difference in strength, at least not enough for me to consider Aura Kingdom pay to win. Overall Aura Kingdom is a fun and entertaining game, it may not suit everyone but it definitely kept me satisfied with everything it is and will continue to for a long while, I have shared a lot of fun memories with my friends and people I have met on this game and although the community is fairly quiet once you find the right people, it will make the game feel so much more engaging and lively. If I were to give Aura Kingdom a rating, it would be a 8/10.TL;DR: Aura Kingdom is a fun and entertaining game to play but has its own fair share of problems such as bots and being too easy. It is not pay to win.*BRIEF EDIT (2/4/2015)*This may hinder the gameplay for some and was worth mentioning, Aeria Games does a fairly poor job in terms of management when it comes to Aura Kingdom, lack of updates, unorganized events, etc.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
888.9 hrs on record
only played for a couple hours but is a good game
Was this review helpful?
54.1 hrs on record
Seems like nobody really mentioned this, so I will just go ahead with it. I read that this game is full of friendly, helpful people, so I decided to give it a try. I ended up liking the game a lot, however the opinion regarding players couldn't be further from the truth.Pros:-Amazing anime style graphics-Skill customization - change the behavior of skills you already have-Gliding - fast transport around the map-Autopath to quest objective - regular quests have this, &hidden& quests do not. You will find both on all the maps.-Creative missions - take control of npc during a main quest-Achievements system - you get them for just about every quest you do. The names are creative and it makes the game more fun-Sub class system - lets you mix 2 classes together for greater variety-Pets - called Eidelons, they contribute to your damage significantly and you can swap them around based on the situation to take advantage of their special abilities.Cons:-Bot heaven - the review I read stated 99/100 players are friendly and helpful. The truth is, 99/100 players are bots. They are complete clones of each other with the same naming convention, yet nobody seems to care about it. You find them everywhere, not difficult to get 5-10 on your screen at a time.-Players - virtually everoyone ignores you completely. Those that do not only see you as a resource, not a person. There is a system of &loyalty& points and guild points so people only friend you so they can click a greeting button on you once a day for loyalty or that you farm guild points for their benefit. Beyond that, you mean nothing-Lag - you feel it in every slightly crowded area or town. This is especially noticable with delay on jumping/gliding-Character appearance - some could say there is a lack of options for character customization. I haven't really run into lookalike characters yet except for bots that all look the same.-Class balance - some classes are seriously overpowered, just about all players agree on who those are (Ravagers, even after a nerf they are still the most dominant by far)Conclusion: If you have friends to play with, this game is pretty fun and enjoyable. If you do not and are not a solo player, don't bother, you won't get any help around here.
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
Died 20 times trying to get out of the first town 10/10 would get poisoned again
Was this review helpful?
1,511.9 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
17.7 hrs on record
An alright game.Pro:1:Not Repetitive and grindy like most Western anime mmo's I play.2:Give out free costume for your char as you progress through the game(not many mmo's do that).3:Not a pay to win game, don't need to spend a penny on this game.4:Great sound tracks and very fiting. 5:Best anime mmo ever with character creation that out in Western.Cons:1:A Bit to easy, not much of a challange(until level 50-60 and sky tower which is the only challange in the game). You can go solo in this game no problem, the difficult in this game seem fake.2: Like number 1, the parting in this game seem a little pointless, just only a little XP boost and only for small potion of duns but the rest its pretty much pointless.3:This game is grindy, very grindy but not a grind-fest. All mission is just kill these and gather that over and over but you progess very easy in this game and don't really need to do subs or anything to level up really, just doing your main you progress just fine so results of it gets pretty boring quickly.Do I reccomand this game? I say just give it a try, I don't play it much but I like it, I'm trying to slow down in this game cause I tend to get pretty bore of it fast. The costume and new awesome weapons you get for free through the game and with friends a little drive me in.
Was this review helpful?
269.5 hrs on record
What is there to say about Aura Kingdom?Well, there's a whole lot I can say, I can't just say IGN 1/10 too much water to cover this beast.Aura Kingdom is a fine game, filled with the moe kawaii erm desu chan san senpai nani sore goodness you would expect from its charming aesthetics of course, but that's not all kids! Let's start with the gameplay. CLASS IS IN SESSION (lol puns am I right)!You got your Guardians, your Magicians, your Bards, your Ravagers... OH IT'S SIMPLY SPLENDID! Each class chooses a subclass at level 40! I always thought that your 40s were a time of crisis but not in this reality! Party up with a group of friends and you'll have a blast!Questing is super duper party snooper until you reach 50s which are still okay but then there's level 60 and KABLAMO! You're stuck at 60 years young for quite some time unless you got the skills and the will to survive...SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS&How do I make friends?&Thanks for asking Jenny, before you get down to business to defeat the Huns you'll want a neato pateeto party of cutie patootie warriors! However many people give you the cold shoulder in this world. All three servers will have their share of antisocials, regulars and over the top bards with strange tendencies to touch your thighs and such. Chimera is the big boy, filled to the brim with peeps, but not a peep can be heard from many of them! Siren is my homeland, a middle ground where less people live but still a large enough amount, and then Hydra is a server full of jolly alts and such, a level 1 on Hydra could have 600 lvl 80 characters hidden away. Spooky? Loominarty confirmed lel jk don't get spooked now!A good way to really make chums is by joining a guild. Guilds grant a lovely exp bonus and plenty of fun events to bring your show and tell objects to. e.g. Guardian Angels (Shameless plug) or jimmies Wonderboys (might not be real). Guild members can form parties with ease, teach eachother techniques and all that bizzle AND THE BEST THING IS THAT IF YOU SPAM GUILD CHAT THEY'LL HAVE TO TALK TO YOU! HOORAY!GRAPHICSeyy der gud, if ya like animoo. Actually you don't need to like anime at all I suppose, the style is PRETTY FLY without straining a low end computer with the terrain deets. The monsters are pretty goofy sometimes but hey, what ya gonnas do about it tough guy? That's what I thought. If you like TF2 or Sanctum it's sort of along those lines! UNDERSTAND!? OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!THE WARNINGListen here chap or chappete, don't touch the store, especially the paragon table if you value your life. The lucky packs, roulettes and all that goobertron can
get you addicted hardcore! Vegeta what does the scouter say about my spending spree? YOU SPENT OVER 9000 pounds on a hat! WHAT 9000? DARN YOU LUCKY PACKS! Overall I r8 8/8 k no memes involved I love this game despite the lack of middle ground between easy levelling and impossible levelling ya dig? Also yes I like cosmetics and such because I'm such a nerd when it comes to armour GEEZ get off my back, you're not my mamma! Mamma!?8/10 cats +Interesting story+Fun Gameplay+Dancing whilst nude-Where are the cats
Was this review helpful?
224.7 hrs on record
You can ride ostrich
Was this review helpful?
483.3 hrs on record
If u like Anime and MMorpg's then Aura Kingdom is a must play for u.It has alot of classes and detailed landscapes. The Skills are fun and the leveling is really fast to 53.Sadly at this Point there are no quests but there are so mayn other wayys to level up. Fishing, Dungeons, Fame Quests and more. Its more fun as doing 100 Quests.And there are alot of cute and cool costumes to make your character looks aweseome.Play it :3
Was this review helpful?
436.2 hrs on record
My experience from this game goes as such: Community basis, is very accepting, and kind. You can join a raidcall and within a minutes make friends. In the actual game you do busy work until level 60 where you can finally start to do something entertaining. However, after 65, the leveling gap really becomes apparent. at level 70, an entire run of dungeons gets you roughly 1 percent of your current level and less so the higher the level. Also with the rarity of the drops. You either have luck, or stop playing you are waisting time. This game is based on luck on time. If you don't have both of those, don't play. 124.3 hours in game in the past two weeks got me nothing of use from dungeons, high level monsters, high level anything. Now that my rant is over, in all seriousness: Pros:Very friendly communityWeekly updatesTeamwork orientedCons:Very time consumingVery luck based (you need to be very lucky)Progessively large xp and level gaps (One size fits all)Foot in the door type currency systems (difficult to make money, items are usually very expensive, unless you have a sugar momma/daddy, refer to Cons 1 & 2)Very difficult to get level up armour and weapons (Cons 1, 2 & 3)&OP& Idolizing (You are either over powered, or weak and if so, be useless, refer to cons 1, 2, 3 &4)Not much &OOMPH& to be felt from this game, not a lot of energy to take away with. Think of a sports event like football. Now imagine replacing the drinking, bbqing, shouting, screaming, yelling for their team with relaxed clapping.
Was this review helpful?
103.5 hrs on record
In short, I do not recommend playing this game under the current English publisher (Aeria Games), even though the game itself is great.Personal opinion below --Art style: Anime style that is... (Hate to use this word but...) &CUTE&!Sound & Music: The fantasy-style soundtrack that goes really well with the art style. (Some quickly gets annoying after multiple loops.)Gameplay: Very casual standard MMORPG... Unless you are a try-hard.All of the in-game features, such as auto-pathing, auto-fishing, and quest object targeting, are aiming to make this game as casual as possible.Replayability: Unfortunately, this is the sole reason why I do not recommend this game. I simply cannot enjoy coming back to play this game because...1. Major delay of new reversion from the publisher, Aeria Games. (The English version is already three major updates behind when I wrote of this review.)2. Bot and gold seller. (Once again, due to the lack of active control from Aeria Games.)3. Lack of coordination between English publisher and the developer. (You can forget about sending feedback and suggestion.)...How can I enjoy a MMORPG, when the publisher only shows interests in whether I spend real money in the cash shop or not?
Was this review helpful?
68.5 hrs on record
Cutesy anime-style
Fast, neat-looking skills and lush, beautiful graphics Good soundtrack for most maps (??ヮ?)?*:??? Is F2P Many chances for gaining better items, or even costumes and mounts. Has opportunities for both PvP and PvE oriented people Guild customization and flexibility Moderate-high player base Nice overall community (when not agitated by below reasons)Cons: Too many repeatable/non-unique/daily quests Leveling gets painfully slow if you don't have enough boosters Bots galore (very annoying for newbies and all levelers in general) Is a grindfest after level 55 Can be too easy for some people (i.e. guided questing) Storyline degrades overtime
Slow to release new content Listening to the same soundtrack being repeated over and over again... Item mall and costume-showoffs may discourage you from playing Takes a while to get better eidolons and faster mounts are virtually unobtainable without paying (with some exceptions) A ton of lag when entering the major city Has a clunky UI that takes up too much unnecessary space Servers are typically slower for EU playersMy score: 3.5/10 Overall, my experience with this game was bad. I enjoyed it as a beginner and all, but what turned me off at the end was the lack of enthuiasm due to the slow leveling and bland repetitive questing. Heck, my main character barely reached level 60, and I'm sure that I will never get to level 80 without paying in bulk - nope, I don't want to go through all that sugar-coated hell all over again. This game has potential for improvement though, so not all hope is lost.
Was this review helpful?
19.1 hrs on record
For a MMORPG it really is awesome. Very easy to understand, simple controls and a not too bad story. The game's free, so give it a try if you really like RPG's
Was this review helpful?
28.5 hrs on record
? The most beautiful game.. The cutest game! ?
Was this review helpful?
49.7 hrs on record
fun anime MMO that has nice graphics and an interesting storyline. It is not pay to win in my opinion. If you are looking for the costumes to dress your characters up in, be prepared to either spend money out of your pocket or a lot of in game money.
Was this review helpful?
7.9 hrs on record
Overall so far I've had an enjoyable experience I've only been playing for a day and have almost reached level 25. The cash shop is annoying though I wouldn't recommend buying anything from it. You do not get what you pay for. I was looking through and found two things that I wanted, a kimono for my character and a ediolon that would of fit perfectly. After buying the items and expecting to get what was pictured, I come to find out that I have a CHANCE to get what it is I'm after. I've never had an item shop subject it's customers to RNG as it's usually what you want you get and they charge you accordingly. The things I got are completely and utterly useless to me so overall my experience with their cash shop was horrid and now I feel like I wasted the $10.00 I spent on the 1000 AP for nothing more than trinkets that are useless to me. If you're going to survive off of micro transactions that's fine but don't subject your customers to RNG for items they are paying cash for. I don't know yet if this is going to be a deal breaker for me though it's left a sour taste in my mouth. For those of you going to say that it says in the description of the item before buying it. I didn't bother to read it because all the free mmo's I've played to date have given you what you paid for this is the first game I've seen a cash shop enforce rng looting. I feel a bit jipped to be completely honest. I'll give the game the benefit of the doubt and continue playing but I will never buy anything from their cash shop again. Overall rating for the game 6/10.
Was this review helpful?
261.1 hrs on record
This is my first MMO and I’ve got to say i am impressed. Aura Kingdom is my favourite game right now and is the most played game of all time, you take on the role as a envoy of gaia –
a human with abilities far exceeding other humans. The envoy starts out as a regular human working for a living until a blue mysterious orb suddenly appears and follows the envoy around until transforming into its true form, an eidolon. After the public saw this they were reminded of a envoy like him who had supposedly gone crazy and hid in a cave this was because he had a desire for power and because of this his eidolon transformed into something sinister that caused the envoy to lose control and lash out at civilians. Because of this the envoy is scared that his destiny would end up like the other envoys destiny and would eventually go crazy, his solution, to use a ancient device to remove the eidolon before he loses control. There is more to the story but some prefer to find out for themselves. Pros-Beautiful world full of unique animals and creatures with an anime like visual style to it-Populated servers with friendly people-Free to play-Easy to understand
-Dungeons are interesting to complete by yourself or in a party and will keep you interested -Attention to detail is superb such as weapons, costumes, eidolons and mounts-A amazing combat system with smooth transitions between moves-Large areas full of quests and monsters to fight-Gliding through the air is awesome -Can run on crappy computers and crappy internet -Good storyline if you don't continuously press the skip button-Clever ways to involve companions (eidolon) which each have unique abilities, movesets, stats and even personalities (and there are many to choose from)-Remains fun even if you have finished the main quest-Pay to win doesn't really apply as long as you have perseverance-Game has plenty of replayability like fishing, digging, creating new characters to use new classes and movesets, participating in the sky tower and events, duelling or trading with strangers, joining or creating dungeon raiding parties, side quests, hidden quests, achievements and more -Game still receives updates so the game still has more to offer-Many classes to choose from and you gain a secondary class at level 40 creating interesting combinations of movesets and combos-Companions named eidolons are useful for fighting/buffs/healing and can be levelled up -Has events which happen every 3 to 4 hours-You can create your own guilds that can be levelled up with daily quests and achievements and will gain you additional perksCons-The game tends to use quests like pick up _ of this and kill _ of a little to often that but aside from that quests are amazing-Music is not exactly memorable but that doesn't really matter-You can't change your raceThis game is definitely worth picking up and playing and the best part is it's free I definitely recommend it to all who enjoy MMORPG
Was this review helpful?
36.3 hrs on record
TL;DR - Game is awesome, has some pretty neat features. Leveling is fast, skills are flashy, players are many, IT'S NOT P2W but you'll probably spend cash anyways since the costumes and mounts are awesome and yeah, read below if you want to find out more.I was a bit skeptical about this game at first since I read some stuff on the forums about it not receiving updates that often, devs being lazy and so on but I gave it a try nevertheless.So far I'm loving it. Even if it's like your usual get that / do that type of MMORPG the art-style, graphics and gameplay are what keep me going with it. At the moment, I'm Lv16 and from what I see there are lots of features unlocking at Lv20 and Lv25. Leveling is fairly easy, as of now I am leveling from like 3 quests which are easy to do, just go collect some things or kill some monsters.The story is somewhat interesting, I don't usually read quest logs and stuff like that but this game made me read them. There are some cliche things here but still, compared to how other MMOs cough up story it's awesome.This game has an interesting guild system as well. After you reach Lv10 you can join guilds by simply pressing G and searching for a guild that fits your liking. You instantly join them, no acceptance required. Now I'm not sure if this applies to every guild but still.Another cool feature that I noticed is the friends system. It has this Intimacy thing which categorizes how close you are to your in-game friends. If you spend a lot of time with them in parties and stuff the Intimacy level goes up.Skills are fancy, classes are awesome, mounts and the most important thing which I should have mentioned in the beginning, this game is not Pay-2-Win at all. At least from what info I managed to scrape so far.As of now that's all I can say about this game, I highly recommend it to anyone that loves MMORPGs and doesn't mind anime-like graphics.I'll update this once I get on a higher level and explore more of the content ! :)EDIT : I am now Lv42 and I just chose my second class since you can get another class at Lv40 and pretty much combine skills and stuff. So far I'm still loving this game, even more than before and I also found myself a nice guild.The dungeons are somewhat fun as well although I was used to dungeons like they were in WoW or CABAL Online but still, fun nevertheless. I also spent some cash on this after I learned about the Paragon Table thing (sort of like a gamble system where you can win costumes and stuff) so yeah.I'll make another edit on this review once I progress even further in the content.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Aura Kingdom
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: Jul 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 金毛为什么叫寻回犬 的文章

随机推荐