北航15年6月《大学英语2在线作业》作业考核试题

北航14秋《大学英语2》在线作业二答案_中华文本库
第1页/共2页
文本预览:
大学英语 2 北航《大学英语 2》在线作业二 一,单选题 1. I don't think you have put enough ( )into what you want to do with your life when you leave university. A. thinking about B. thoughts C. thinkings D. thought ? 正确答案:D 2. He had a great desire to have a home of his own( )he had always lived with his parents. A. when B. for C. before D. where ? 正确答案:B 3. A. B. C. D. It is often easier to make a promise than to( ). keep it out give it out break it out carry it out ? 正确答案:D 4. He moved away from his parents and missed them( )enjoy the exciting life in New York. A. enough to B. too much to C. very much to D. much so as to ? 正确答案:B 5. A. B. C. D. I should like to( )my thanks to you for your kindness. extend enhance explore tend
? 正确答案:A 6. A. B. C. D. Harry was( )by a bee when he was collecting the honey. stung stuck bitten scratched ? 正确答案:A 7. A. B. C. D. Grain production in the world is( )but still millions go hungry. staggering shrinking soaring suspending ? 正确答案:C 8. be A. B. C. D. I can hear the Browns’ phone bell ring but nothey ( ) at home. can't mayn't probably not shouldn't ? 正确答案:A 9. A. B. C. D. Her grandson is the( )of her eye. pearl diamond orange apple ? 正确答案:D 10. He didn’t have time to read the report word for word: he just( )it. A. skimmed B. observed C. overlooked D. glanced ? 正确答案:A
11. I’d have come with you( )I am so busy. A. but for B. provided that C. except that D. so long as ? 正确答案:C 12. Knowing that her son was suffering from a( )disease, the mother cried her eyes out. A. deadly B. dying C. dead-like D. deathly ? 正确答案:A 13. He( )out of the window for a moment and then went on working. A. glanced B. viewed C. glimpsed D. saw ? 正确答案:A 14. If I hadn’t stood under the ladder to catch you when you fell, you __ now. A. wouldn’t be smiling B. couldn’t have smiled C. won’t smile D. didn’t smile ? 正确答案:A 15. Hotel rooms must be( )by noon, but luggage may be left with the porter. A. departed B. abandoned C. vacated D. displaced ? 正确答案:C 16. I was( )the newspaper when I spotted your name. A. looking into B. seeing through
C. looking for D. browsing through ? 正确答案:D 17. His fame( )by that of his wife. A. be obscure B. obsured C. was obsured D. being ovsured ? 正确答案:C 18. He is late again today. I’ll( )that he will not be late tomorrow. A. be sure B. hope for C. see to it D. make it so ? 正确答案:C 19. After( )for the job, you will be required to take a language test A. being interviewed B. interviewed C. interviewing D. havinginterviewed ? 正确答案:A 20. I think the chief thing that( )me about Mr.Bush was his kindness and humor. A. hit B. stuck C. beat D. knocked ? 正确答案:B 21. It is well known that knowledge i
第1页/共2页
寻找更多 ""北航15年6月《大学英语2》作业考核试题答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
助理工程师
评价文档:
&购买后可评价
暂无相关推荐文档
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
北航15年6月《大学英语2》作业考核试题答案