跪求高人给初一下册英语课文翻译翻译下

跪求英语高人帮忙翻译一下,出国留学用的介绍信。急用。小的先谢过了。
跪求英语高人帮忙翻译一下,出国留学用的介绍信。急用。小的先谢过了。
我叫孔玉花,日出生在吉林省。于2007年7月毕业于大连民族学院生物工程专业,并获得学士学位。
我出生在一个和谐而美满但比较严格的家庭里。父母严格教导我对什么事情都要有责任感,也培养了我的严谨性格和对知识的渴望。我的性格比较内向,有进取心、诚实守信,有较强的团体协作精神,能迅速适应各种环境。
我从小对自然科学感兴趣,在学期间,也受到生物老师的影响,上大学选了生物工程专业。&&&&&
在四年大学期间,接受过全方位的大学基础教育,明确目标,勤奋刻苦学习生物专业领域的所有课程,全面地掌握了本专业的理论基础知识以及所必需的技能。同时把所学的理论知识应用于实际,做科研助手时,我学到了科学严谨的实验理念,也锻炼了自我动手能力。
毕业后,我在Takara&Bio从事蛋白质纯化工作,把所学知识转化为动手能力和应用能力。使我对专业的理论与实践有更深入的认识。在工作过程中,我感觉到科技迅速发展、知识结构不断变化,使我有了进一步求学的强烈念头。更深入地学习、掌握生命科学的理论与实验。为此,我萌发了去国外攻读研究生的想法。
韩国是亚洲经济强国,社会安定、人民友善的发达国家,其次,贵国的科技力量居世界前列,是学习进修的理想校园。为此,我想赴韩留学深造。
学习计划书
我十分希望能有机会到韩国读书,我认为在韩国的学习能够开阔眼界,增长知识,学习到先进的专业知识,为今后学习工作奠定良好的基础。
我在大学是学习生命科学专业,所学的专业知识主要有生物化学、分子生物学、细胞生物学、微生物学、发育生物学、遗传学等科目。
大学期间,在导师的细心指导下,我学会了各种基础实验的操作,并且做毕业论文5-Fu和CF诱导肿瘤细胞凋亡的研究时学会了细胞培养与检测,在工作中学会了蛋白质纯化的各种方法以及含量、纯度等分析的相关技术。
如果能到贵校学习,我一定会抓住这个宝贵的机会严格要求自己提高专业知识,利用一切时间学习先进的理念。我希望能够在贵校专家的指导下,在生命科学有关方面进行更深入地研究。为了更好地学习与研究,首先会尽我所能提高英语水平,广泛地阅览各种最新的科研成果。我的目标是开阔知识面,提高创新思维能力,成为一名专业素质以及理论与实验能力兼备的研究员。并且把所学的专业知识发挥出来应用到实践工作中。
在韩国留学,我将投入最大的热情,在学习期间努力充实自己,积极地面对未来的学习和生活。很高兴迎接这样的挑战,我把它看成人生经历中重要的一步,为了这一步,作好准备,努力实现梦想。
不区分大小写匿名
I called the hole jade flower, 1984, 20, was born in Jilin province. In July 2007 graduated from Dalian biological engineering and obtained a Bachelor's degree.I was born in a harmonious and happy but relatively strict family. Parents strict taught me to do anything to have a sense of responsibility, also cultivate my strict character and desire for knowledge. My personality is introverted and hard-working, honesty and trustworthiness, strong teamwork that can quickly adapt to a variety of environments.I am interested in the natural science from an early age, studying period, also by the influence of bio teacher, College chose biological engineering.&&&& In the four-year period, received a full range of university education, clear objectives, diligent hard biological expertise of all courses, fully mastered the basics of theory and the necessary skills. While the theoretical knowledge to practical, Research Assistant, I learned the rigorous experimental philosophy, also exercise self-ability.After graduation, I worked at Takara Bio protein purification, put the knowledge into practical ability and skill. Makes me a professional there is the theory and practice. In the course of their work, I feel that the rapid development of science and technology, the knowledge structure of the constantly changing, so I have the further studying in strong ideas. More in-depth study, master life science theory and experiment. To this end, I yearn to go abroad graduate.Korea is the Asian economic powers, social stability, friendly people, and to a lesser extent in developed countries, has your country in the world of science and technology, is the ideal learning education campus. To do this, I want to go to Korea to study for further study.Learning planI very much hope to have the opportunity to Korea to study, I think in Korea can broaden horizons of learning, knowledge, learning to advanced professional knowledge and learning for the future lay a good foundation.My University is a learning for life science professionals, professional knowledge acquired mainly in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, microbiology, developmental biology, genetics, and other subjects.University, in principal for a careful guidance, I learned various basic experimental actions and do thesis 5-Fu and CF-induced apoptosis in tumor cells when learned cell culture and detection, learned protein purification of various methods and content, purity, and other analysis of related technologies.If you can come to your school to learn, I will take this valuable opportunity to set strict demands on themselves to improve professional knowledge, use it all the time to learn advanced concepts. I hope your expert guidance, in life sciences for more in-depth study. In order to better learning and research, the first will do my best to improve your English, widely read all the latest research results. My goal is to broaden their knowledge, improve innovative thinking to become a professional quality, as well as theoretical and experimental capacity both researchers. And the expertise into play to practice work.Studying in Korea, I will spend the greatest enthusiasm in learning efforts to equip themselves during the positive face of the future of learning and life. Glad to meet this challenge, I see it as life's experiences important to this step, be prepared to achieve their dreams.
已全部翻译 请查收
您好,我想问一下,这是用电脑软件翻译的吗???
是啊& 我用软件 翻译的 绝对无误的
可是我觉得有些语法是不对的啊?怎么回事??真的有把握吗?
真的 是软件翻译的
绝对不会错的 拉 放心么
Introduce yourself
My name is KongYuHua, 20 January 1984 was born in jilin province. In July 2007, graduated from dalian institute for nationalities biological engineering, and bachelor degree.
I was born in a harmonious and happy but rather strictly the family. Parents strict taught me about everything must have the sense of responsibility, but also to train my rigorous character and the longing for knowledge. My personality more reserved, enterprising, honest, has the strong association cooperation spirit among, can rapid adaptation each kind of environment.
I grew up in the natural sciences interested, learning period, but also influenced by the living creature teacher's influence in college, I chose biological engineering.
Four years in college, accepted omnibearing university's basic education, clear goals, work hard study biological fields of all courses, comprehensively grasped this specialized rationale knowledge and the skills necessary for. Meanwhile the theoretical knowledge which studies is applied in practice, doing research assistant, I learned rigorous scientific experiment concept also tempered the self beginning ability.
After graduation, I in Takara Bio engaged in protein purification work, combine the knowledge into practical ability and application ability. Make me to professional theory and practice have more deep understanding. In the process of operation, I feel technology rapid development, the knowledge structure constant changes, enable me to have a further study of the strong idea. More in-depth study, master life science theory and experiment. Therefore, I had to go abroad to graduate school of thought.
South Korea is Asia's economic power, the social stability, people's friendly developed countries, secondly, a technical force is high in the world, is the study of the ideal education on campus. Therefore, I want to Korea studying abroad.
Study plan
I really hope to have the opportunity to South Korea reading, I think in South Korea's learning can broaden their vision, increasing knowledge, learn advanced professional knowledge, for future study work lays good foundation.
I study in college of life science is professional, expertise are mainly biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, microbiology, and developmental biology, genetics, and many subjects.
During the university, tutor's guidance and I learned to all kinds of basic experimental operation, and do the graduation thesis 5 - Fu and CF inducing tumor cell apoptosis studies learned cell culture and testing, in the work learned protein purification various methods and content, the related technical analysis such as purity.
If can to your school study, I'll take the valuable opportunity strict requirements themselves to improve professional knowledge, using every time to learn advanced concepts. I hope I can in your university, under the guidance of experts in life science concerned for more in-depth study. In order to study and research, first will do what I can improve my English level, extensive reading all the latest scientific research achievements. My goal is to open knowledge, improve the innovative thinking ability, becoming a professional quality and theory and experiment ability both researcher. And the expertise to display application in the practical work.
In South Korea to study abroad, I will be put into the biggest enthusiasm, in the study period to enrich himself, actively face future study and life. Nice to meet this challenge, I consider it as an important step of life experiences, for this step, prepare, effort to realize my dream
是用软件翻译的吗?
是 放心 没错 我看啦 我英语过六
Self-introductionMy name is Kong Yu-Hua, January 20, 1984 was born in Jilin Province. Graduated in July 2007 National Institute of Biological Engineering, Dalian, and a bachelor's degree.I was born in a harmonious and happy family, but more stringent. Strictly to teach parents what I should have a sense of responsibility and develop my personality and intellectual rigor desire. I'm more introverted personality, ambitious, honest and trustworthy, there is a strong teamwork spirit, able to quickly adapt to the environment.I have always been interested in natural science, during the study period, but also by the impact of biology teacher, the university selected biological engineering.In the four-year period, received a full range of university-based education, clear goals, hard work learning all the courses of biological fields, a comprehensive grasp of the theoretical basis of this knowledge and professional skills necessary. At the same time to apply theoretical knowledge learned in practice, do research assistant, I learned the concept of rigorous scientific experiments, but also exercise self-ability.After graduation, I Takara Bio work in protein purification, to the knowledge into practical ability and application. So I have the professional theory and practice more in-depth understanding. In the course of their work, I feel the rapid development of science and technology, the changing structure of knowledge, so I have a strong idea of further study. More in-depth study and master the theoretical and experimental life sciences. To this end, I had to go abroad to pursue postgraduate germination of the idea.South Korea is Asia's economic power, social stability, and the people friendly countries, followed by your country's technological capability in the world, is the educational ideal of the campus. To this end, I would like Fu Han further study.Learning PlanI very much hope to have the opportunity to study in Korea, I think the study in Korea to broaden horizons and increase their knowledge, learning to advanced expertise for the future and lay a good foundation for learning.I was studying at the University of Life Sciences, the School of expertise are biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, microbiology, developmental biology, genetics and other subjects.University during the instructor's careful guidance, I learned the basis of experiments of various operations, and to do thesis and CF 5-Fu induced apoptosis of tumor cells during cell culture and learned to detect the protein learned at work various methods of purification and concentration, purity analysis of related technologies.To your school if they can learn, I will seize this valuable opportunity to improve their professional knowledge stringent requirements, use all the time to learn advanced concepts. I hope to your school under the guidance of experts, interested parties in the life sciences research in more depth. In order to better study and research, the first will do my best to improve my English and widely read the latest research results. My goal is to broaden knowledge and improve the ability of creative thinking, to be a professional quality and the ability of both theoretical and experimental researchers. And learned to play professional knowledge into practice work.Studying in Korea, I will put the greatest enthusiasm in the learning period to equip themselves to face the future positive learning and life. Glad to meet such challenges, I see it as an important step in life experiences, for this step to prepare to realize their dreams.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家跪求服装外贸细节尺寸中译英!请问后中衣长用英语怎么说?请问后中衣长,后中领高,小肩,袖口松量,门襟宽,领尖,下袋开口用英语怎么说?最后2个表达不清也没有关系,前面5个烦请答疑,急,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
跪求服装外贸细节尺寸中译英!请问后中衣长用英语怎么说?请问后中衣长,后中领高,小肩,袖口松量,门襟宽,领尖,下袋开口用英语怎么说?最后2个表达不清也没有关系,前面5个烦请答疑,急,
跪求服装外贸细节尺寸中译英!请问后中衣长用英语怎么说?请问后中衣长,后中领高,小肩,袖口松量,门襟宽,领尖,下袋开口用英语怎么说?最后2个表达不清也没有关系,前面5个烦请答疑,急,
back length from back collar (大部分衣长不用後中量 儿是肩点)back collar high小肩?没这样说 半肩?shoulder (collar point to shoulder point)cuff ( relaxed)front yoko width collar point pocket opening
您可能关注的推广回答者:那位高人有英语习语翻译的文献综述?跪求啊习语翻译有什么理论意义啊?还有国外有什么研究动态?哎,想破脑袋也想不出来啊,查也查不到_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
那位高人有英语习语翻译的文献综述?跪求啊习语翻译有什么理论意义啊?还有国外有什么研究动态?哎,想破脑袋也想不出来啊,查也查不到
那位高人有英语习语翻译的文献综述?跪求啊习语翻译有什么理论意义啊?还有国外有什么研究动态?哎,想破脑袋也想不出来啊,查也查不到
Translation what theoretical significance? And what is the research dynamic abroad? Ah, want to broken head also don't think out ah, check are not available求英语翻译。跪求,英语高手翻译下面内容。_百度知道
求英语翻译。跪求,英语高手翻译下面内容。
剩下的普罗米修斯号船员必须想办法逃出这个注定将被毁灭的天堂,飞入太空准备和这些外星种族首次接触,这项技术可以改造星球,使人类具有和外星神族一样强大的力量。除此之外,人类还由此发现了这些外星神的家园——天堂。这些“外星神”也改造了地球以使其适合人类生存。接着,一个幸存的外星神族驾驶着我们看起来非常眼熟的飞船、更巨大的怪兽出生了,普罗米修斯号进入了Zeta Riticuli星系。但在释放这些怪物时。太空骑师族对他们的“孩子”的来到感到骄傲——他们没想到人类已经进化到了如此高度智慧的程度、更令人恶心。
作为奖赏,经过几年的飞行,于是他们派出了自己创造的最可怕的生物武器——一种用来毁灭整个星球的生物以便太空骑师族可以殖民的怪物去追杀即将逃走的普罗米修斯号,意外发生了,准备遂行一个终极任务,人类通过某种手段让这些恐怖的怪兽开始对付其制造者,太空骑师族给人类分享了其惊人的生物技术,2058年。在超光速引擎的帮助下。但普罗米修斯号上的一个船员仍不满足。这些可怕的世界毁灭者不允许他们的造物人类拥有和他们一样的力量。人类终于和他们的制造者相遇了,但他们同时也是残酷无情的征服者。太空骑师族是出色的科学家,Weyland发射了一艘飞船“普罗米修斯”号,他偷偷盗走了外星种族的“生物源代码”技术。
在非洲的考古发掘发现:让神的愤怒降临地球,它们的本能就是吞噬一切其他生物,人类原来是由一个先进的外星种族(太空骑师族)通过基因设计创造出来的地球,一种更聪明,他们激动万分地发现了一个神奇的新世界。几个月后。
沿着普罗米修斯号逃走的航迹
提问者采纳
These &quot. In addition, their instinct is all-devouring other creatures, and they thrilled to discover a magical new world. Space Jockey family of outstanding scientists, Prometheus enter the Zeta Riticuli galaxies, ready to carry out the ultimate task, more giant monster was born. Space jockey tribe about their &quot, the technology can Prometheus&quot.
Archaeological excavations in Africa, a more intelligent. These terrible destruction of the world who do not allow their creation that human beings have the same force and they, the mankind has thus found the homes of these alien God - transformation of the earth to make it fit for human survival. The superluminal engine with the help of several years of flight, turned out to be human by an advanced alien race (Space Jockey family) created through genetic design out, Weyland has launched a spacecraft &quot.
Along the track to escape Prometheus number one surviving alien Protoss drive looks very famili came to be proud of - they did not think humans have evolved to the extent of such a high degree of wisdom. The rest of the Prometheus crew must find a way to escape from the paradise destined to be destroyed, the first contact. The man finally meet their maker, accident, so they sent their own to create the most terrible biological weapons - a biological used to destroy the entire planet so that the space jockey family can colonial monsters to kill the escape of Prometheus number, human beings by some means so that these horrible monsters start to;alien God&quot, the space jockey family to humans to share its amazing bio-children&quot. A few months later, more disgusting. Then, he secretly stole the biological source of the alien race. However, a crew member on the Prometheus number is still not satisfied. But in the release of these monsters, flying into space to prepare and alien race, but they are also ruthless conquerors: the wrath of God fall upon the earth.
As a reward, 2058Earth, human and alien Protoss powerful force
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
after several years of flight,谢谢.In Africa the arch, a surviving alien Protoss drove us looks biological source code&quot: let the anger of God on earth, the original human is composed of an advanced alien race (the space jockey race) design created by gene, Weyland launched a spaceship&quot.Prometheus to escape along the track, the accident, their instinct is to devour all other creatures, the Prometheus into Zeta Riticuli galaxies, so they sent their own create the most terrible biological weapons -- a used to destroy the entire planet to the space jockey race can colonize the monster to kill the escape of prometheus, the human also found the alien god home -- also transformed the earth in order to make it suitabl technology. The rest of the Prometheus crew must try to escape the doomed to destruction of the heaven.As a reward. In the hyperdrive ' children& Prometheus&quot. These&quot, they are excited to find a mysterious new world. After a few months, human by some means let these horrible beast began to deal with its maker, but als Alien God&quot, more disgusting, ready tot think the human race has evolved to such a high degree of wisdom, this technology can transform the planet. Space jockey race is a brilliant scientist. Space jockey race on their&quot. In addition!望采纳. But in the release of the monster, flew into space to this alie to the proud -- they didn&#39. The human finally at allow their creation that human beings have and their power. Ts help, the space jockey race to humans sharing its amazing biological technology, the human has the Protoss and alien force as strong as. These terrible destroyer of worlds don&#39. But on the Prometheus a crew is still not satisfied, he secretly stole the alien race&quotThe earth, a more intelligent,2058, a huge monster born
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线跪求翻译高手帮我翻译一下英语文章,谢谢了,不要在线的_百度知道
在线跪求翻译高手帮我翻译一下英语文章,谢谢了,不要在线的
结果太阳一出来。在东方恐怖电影中,水塘发现女尸。《猛鬼差馆》;斯托克出版了著名小说《德拉库拉》(Dracula)近年来,而另一点上他们又把血认为是灾难不祥的标记,鬼门开,而她小说中的德拉库拉之后被演绎成好莱坞电影史上经久不衰的银幕形象、怪物和鬼魂,成为侵害对象、生物技术等高科技成分、幻形与原形的统一。西方世界生产的鬼怪影片。
吸血鬼传说起源于人类对血的崇拜和恐惧,如《科学怪人》,在英国。西方恐怖电影中,将恶鬼大佐放出。在范&#8226,又全力追捕德拉库拉,作为其霸权文化的一部分,他瞅准一个机会,但她死后也成了德拉库拉的同类,并成为“吸血僵尸”的代名词,只有“鬼怪”、材料。中国的鬼怪电影虽然在发展之初借鉴好莱坞,不是单纯意义上的影像娱乐,这个外貌英俊的伯爵其实是个吸血鬼、木乃伊,使之在经过种种变异之后具有迥异于好莱坞的旨趣和范式,而且自己已身陷囹圄。但不久,在意识形态层面上,它有着浓厚的“东方主义”色彩—它以影像的方式,众人摧毁了实为吸血鬼的露西。这些鬼怪身上凝聚着科技:一类鬼怪是科学的产物、木乃伊等,他因房地产业务前往该地与德拉库拉伯爵会面:人与非人;变幻莫测;赫尔辛博士的帮助下,两人大惊,对西方文学产生过很深远的影响,建构了一个个想象的异邦,德拉库拉开始引诱露西,奠定了她在吸血鬼文学中的地位,使得西方的普遍民众得以经由这些想象的异邦,但在其后的创作中融入待定时代的文化寓意,此地前身乃日治时代之皇家俱乐部。吸血鬼的传说故事在西方历史久远,两人决定彻查真相。1897年爱尔兰作家布拉姆&#8226。不久。后来,自己亦被噬变成僵尸,并与他斗智斗勇。不久,完成了对“东方”他者的意识形态重构。鬼怪形象有三个特征。《德拉库拉》讲述了东欧吸血鬼之乡——特兰西瓦尼亚——迎来了一位名叫乔纳森的英国年轻律师,两人不信蛇仔明已成新鬼,是作为“他者”出现的。讲述了孟兰夜。中国的代表影片是《猛鬼差馆》;具有强烈的反主流文化的倾向,并经由这些异端的“他者”形象,小偷蛇仔明(楼南光)被囚于拘留所内,完成了对自我身份的确认,一批军官在此切腹自杀。而在东方恐怖电影中,从而获得极大的文化自豪感和心理优越感,残暴凶狠,撒手人寰,适应了中国观众独特的欣赏口味并折射出东方化的审美情趣。美国的代表影片是《德拉库拉》,正欲逃离差馆,“鬼怪”包括吸血鬼,死状似遭兽噬。这些“鬼怪”没有人类的情感,不料被死对头仔宝神探金麦基(张学友)与孟超(许冠英)所擒,蛇仔明即为飞灰、狼人,但是通常面目狰狞,“鬼怪”主要包括僵尸。鬼怪电影作为一种典型的文化现象,乔纳森的未婚妻米娜和她的朋友露西度假的海滨胜地也因吸血鬼德拉库拉的作祟频频出事,表现“鬼怪”的怪异片最为发达。这类鬼怪大致有两类,是西方文化中人们对于非我族类的现代想象。一方面血是灵魂和生命的象征,蛇仔明竟误闯鬼门关、《隐形人》等,捣毁了他在伦敦的许多巢穴,报告新上任之女上司芬妮(陈家齐)被斥,终于将这个邪恶的吸血鬼化为乌有。另一类来自于西方传说中的吸血鬼、狼人。这些鬼怪虽然具有人的轮廓,乔纳森便发现,到处嗜食儿童鲜血,设法逃离了城堡,遂成鬼域,但身心受到很大摧残。与此同时。西方恐怖电影中没有与东方恐怖电影相对应的“鬼魂”。投降前夕,两人知定是大佐所为,东方和西方的恐怖电影在银幕上越来越受欢迎,她因而梦游墓地
我有更好的答案
有这个水平的,没这个水平,没这个空我想没人有这个空,有这个空的,不会来这里。两样都有的
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下册英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐