这段文字用英语四级段落翻译技巧如何准确翻译?

谁能用英文翻译一下这段文字?
我是来自中国的歌迷,男性,20岁,广东人(Cantonese),现在在北京念大学。学习的专业是动画专业。我非常喜欢MOBY的歌曲,BEATIFUL,SLIPPING AWAY等等都是让我百听不厌的。我第一次听到MOBY的歌曲是来自NOKIA手机上的铃声,真的是一种非常让人耳目一新的歌曲风格啊!我从此追随着MOBY的身影。 而且我也非常喜欢电影!电影原声我也听得不少。MOBY的音乐也常常在电影中出现,不是吗? 我喜欢的电影有:《心灵捕手》《海上钢琴师》《搏击会》《甜蜜十一月》《当幸福来敲门》《断臂山》等等许多电影,奥斯卡的电影很能打动我。 喜欢的电影音乐有《傲慢与偏见》《断臂山》《海上钢琴师》《BATMAN 5》等等。 当然,在中国,MOBY的歌曲难以成为主流。中国的年轻人都喜欢听周杰伦(Jay Chou)的歌曲,我也喜欢,不知道外国人对中国的流行歌手有什么看法,你们是否喜欢他们的歌曲?不妨去找来听一下吧。 Victoria的中文留言真让我惊喜!虽然她的中文留言不算标准,但是很容易让我看明白了!也欢迎有空再来中国玩,如果来到北京,我很乐意在北京接待你。 我很好奇西方的年轻人是怎么看待东方的音乐的。 这一次就聊这么多,我的英语水平有限,这篇文章还是别人帮我翻译成英文的。希望大家一切顺利! (希望能意译,意思大概不偏离我文中效果即可,但别偷工减料,非常谢谢!追加高分!~)
08-12-21 & 发布
I come from the Chinese fans, male, 20 years old, Cantonese (Cantonese), now studying at Beijing University. Learning is a professional animation professionals. MOBY I like the song, BEATIFUL, SLIPPING AWAY, and so on are worth hearing a hundred times for me. MOBY the first time I heard the songs from NOKIA mobile phones ringing, people really is a very refreshing style songs ah! Since then, I follow MOBY figure. I also like the movies! Soundtrack I hear a lot. MOBY music often appear in the film, is not it? I like the film: &Good Will Hunting& &海上钢琴师& &Fight Club& &Sweet November& &Pursuit of Happyness,& &Brokeback Mountain& and so many movies, the film is Oscar and I can move. Favorite movie music of &Pride and Prejudice,& &Brokeback Mountain& &海上钢琴师& &BATMAN 5& and so on. Of course, in China, MOBY's become difficult for mainstream songs. China's young people like to listen to Jay Chou (Jay Chou) songs I like, I do not know the Chinese foreign pop singer about his views on this, whether you like their music? May wish to go to listen to it. Victoria's Chinese message really surprised me! While her message is not standard Chinese, but it is easy to see, let me see! China also welcomes the time to come back to play, if came to Beijing, I will be happy to receive you in Beijing. I chisi good side is how young people view the music of the East.
请登录后再发表评论!
我是来自中国的歌迷,男性,20岁,广东人(Cantonese),现在在北京念大学。学习的专业是动画专业。我非常喜欢MOBY的歌曲,BEATIFUL,SLIPPING AWAY等等都是让我百听不厌的。我第一次听到MOBY的歌曲是来自NOKIA手机上的铃声,真的是一种非常让人耳目一新的歌曲风格啊!我从此追随着MOBY的身影。 而且我也非常喜欢电影!电影原声我也听得不少。MOBY的音乐也常常在电影中出现,不是吗? 我喜欢的电影有:《心灵捕手》《海上钢琴师》《搏击会》《甜蜜十一月》《当幸福来敲门》《断臂山》等等许多电影,奥斯卡的电影很能打动我。 喜欢的电影音乐有《傲慢与偏见》《断臂山》《海上钢琴师》《BATMAN 5》等等。 当然,在中国,MOBY的歌曲难以成为主流。中国的年轻人都喜欢听周杰伦(Jay Chou)的歌曲,我也喜欢,不知道外国人对中国的流行歌手有什么看法,你们是否喜欢他们的歌曲?不妨去找来听一下吧。 Victoria的中文留言真让我惊喜!虽然她的中文留言不算标准,但是很容易让我看明白了!也欢迎有空再来中国玩,如果来到北京,我很乐意在北京接待你。 我很好奇西方的年轻人是怎么看待东方的音乐的。 这一次就聊这么多,我的英语水平有限,这篇文章还是别人帮我翻译成英文的。希望大家一切顺利! (希望能意译,意思大概不偏离我文中效果即可,但别偷工减料,非常谢谢!追加高分!~)
come from the Chinese fans, male, 20 years old, Cantonese (Cantonese), now studying at Beijing University. Learning is a professional animation professionals. MOBY I like the song, BEATIFUL, SLIPPING AWAY, and so on are worth hearing a hundred times for me. MOBY the first time I heard the songs from NOKIA mobile phones ringing, people really is a very refreshing style songs ah! Since then, I follow MOBY figure. I also like the movies! Soundtrack I hear a lot. MOBY music often appear in the film, is not it? I like the film: &Good Will Hunting& &海上钢琴师& &Fight Club& &Sweet November& &Pursuit of Happyness,& &Brokeback Mountain& and so many movies, the film is Oscar and I can move. Favorite movie music of &Pride and Prejudice,& &Brokeback Mountain& &海上钢琴师& &BATMAN 5& and so on. Of course, in China, MOBY's become difficult for mainstream songs. China's young people like to listen to Jay Chou (Jay Chou) songs I like, I do not know the Chinese foreign pop singer about his views on this, whether you like their music? May wish to go to listen to it. Victoria's Chinese message really surprised me! While her message is not standard Chinese, but it is easy to see, let me see! China also welcomes the time to come back to play, if came to Beijing, I will be happy to receive you in Beijing. I chisi good side is how young people view the music of the East.
请登录后再发表评论!这段话用英语怎么翻译?
【关键词】: 前理解 客观规定性 有效性 多元理解 多义性 求异深思 探微寻奥 知识源 【摘 要】: 建构主义理论认为:人在阅读过程中,只有阅读对象和自己的直接或间接的生活经验产生意义建构时才能形成阅读者的个人意义,这也正是产生认知和共鸣的基本前提。所以笔者将“阅读准备”作为第一个环节,目的是帮助学生积淀足够的“前理解”,即学生已有的价值观念、经验、知识、思维方式等等,以便在阅读文本中实现很好的建构。 文学评论家认为:文本对象有客观规律性,虽然一方面它具有很宽泛的自由性,任何一种企图定于一尊的解释都会受到历史的无情嘲弄;但是,另一方面这种自由解释又总有一定的限度,不能超过作品形象所提供的所能的范围,解释行为中的多种偶然性又包含者必然性,不是任何一种随心所欲的臆说都具有合理性。不管有多少歧义,但万变不离其中,都不能脱离艺术形象的质的规定性,都只能是这个艺术形象多义中的一义。如同佛经中所描述的“一月普观一切月,一切水月一月摄” 。所以首先要找准文本中的作者眼中的“一月”,第二个环节“还原性阅读”就是为了完成这一任务而设定的。 有因为下面的原因,我又在还原性阅读中将科学文本和一般文本的阅读排在了文学文本阅读的前面。 《列子》一书中有这样的记载:秦穆公立志要秦国富强而招揽人才。他请来伯乐,要他去找一匹千里马,伯乐推荐了九方皋,找了三个月,九方皋回来报告,找到了一匹千里马,是匹黄色的母马,马到了原来是一匹黑色的公马。大家都笑九方皋不认识马的颜色和性别。可是一试之下,果然是千里马。于是千古流传了“相马与牝牡骊黄之外”这句名言。 读书也这样“见其所见,不见其所不见”。这才有效率。还原性阅读就是要只见文本的规定性。而科学文本与一般文本要比文学文本更易发现这种规定性。 从阅读学的角度看:阅读是个人从文本提取意义并从组文本的过程,阅读是学生依据自己的知识和经验从文本中获取意义并对文本结构进行加工的过程。高尔基说:“打动我的并非山野风景中所形成的一堆堆的东西,而是人类想象力赋予他们的壮观。”没有积淀便没有想象,没有想象便没有文学鉴赏。所以笔者在还原性阅读之后,设计了创造性阅读这一环节。在此环节中,学生将依据个人的兴趣、爱好、性格、体验、需要去汲取知识、获得体验、增长智慧。 朱熹论及读书法时说:读书无疑者,须教有疑,有疑却要无疑,到这里方是长进。笔者认为,修改式阅读是有疑解疑的最好办法。这中方法是读者个性化理解文本内容后对文本技法的深入体悟,不但能够使学生明白文本写了什么,还弄清了为什么要这样写。 刘勰说:“只有看遍高峰大岳,才能构建你的小土堆;只有汲取沧海一波,才可以用以描绘你的小溪流”。这是笔者设计品评式阅读环节的重要原因。这种阅读方法可以使读者走近文本又走进文本。然后走出文本。把知识放到文化流中去看高山大海,才能轻松去俯视眼前的小山溪流。 概括地说阅读教学要循序渐进,包括如下环节:阅读准备--—还原性阅读—--创造性阅读—--修改性阅读—--品评性阅读。
08-09-28 & 发布
Key words: before the objective understanding of the provisions of the effectiveness of multi-understand
Difference of more than just food for thought Exploration of Austria find the source of knowledge
Constructivist theory: in the course of reading, only read the objects and their direct or indirect experience of life have a meaning when the building in order to form a reader of personal significance, which is generated sympathy and understanding of the basic premise. So I will be &ready to read,& As the first link with the aim of helping students accumulated enough &to understand the former,& that is, students have the values, experience, knowledge, thinking, etc., in order to read the text to achieve good Construction.
Literary critics have argued that: there is an objective law of the text object, on the one hand, although it has a very broad freedom, and any attempt is scheduled for an interpretation of history will be a However, on the other hand, such a free interpretation of the total There are certain limits, can not work more than the image can be provided by the scope of interpretation of the act in a variety of chance and necessity to contain, rather than any kind of arbitrary assumption is reasonable. No matter how many ambiguities, but one always changing, can not be divorced from the artistic image quality requirements, all this can only be multi-artistic image of just one justice. Buddhist described as the &January S & P outlook on everything, all the moon in the water taken in January.& Therefore, we must first identify the author of the text in the eyes of the &January&, and second, &to restore reading& in order to complete this task set.
Because there is the following reasons, I will be reading in the reduction of scientific texts and general reading of the text at a literary reading of the text in front.
&Lie Zi,& a book of such records: Qin Qin Mugong determined to recruit and prosperity. He invited horses, he must find a thousand-mile horses, horses recommended nine Gao Fang, look for the three months to nine GAO report came back and found a thousand-mile horses, is a yellow horse mare, a horse that used to be a Ma black horse public. We all laughed nine Gao Fang Ma did not know the color and gender. But give it a try, really came. So down through the ages &with female and male Jiali Ma Huang outside the& famous words.
This study also &to see can see, they see no.& This efficient. Reduced to only read the text of the provisions. The text of the scientific literature and the general text of the text easier to find than that of the provisions.
Reading from a school point of view: a personal reading from the text and to extract meaning from the text of the Group of the process, students are reading on the basis of their knowledge and experience gained from the text of the meaning of the text and structure of the processing. Gorky said: &I am moved by the mountain scenery is not in the form of piles of things, but the human imagination to give them the spectacle.& Accumulation did not have no imagination, no imagination there is no appreciation of literature. So I read in reducing, the creative design of the link to read. In this session, students will be based on personal interests, hobbies, personality, experience and knowledge needed to get experience, an increase of wisdom.
Zhu Xi's study dealt with law, said: study undoubtedly will be required to teach any suspects, but there is no doubt that the suspect, is here to progress. The author believes that there is a read-modify doubt the best way to resolve. This is in the reader understand the character of the text after text on the techniques of in-depth understanding, so that students understand not only what to write text, but also to understand why this was.
Liu Xie said: &The peak times only to see large-take, you can wave of the sea, only to learn before you can be used to describe a small stream.& This is the writer-reader to judge the design aspects of the important reasons. This method allows the reader to read the text also went into the text. Then out of the text. Knowledge on the cultural flow in the mountains to see the sea can easily go in front of the hill overlooking the stream.
Sum up, step by step to teaching reading, including the following aspects: preparation for reading and restored reading --- --- --- creative reading of amendments to read the judge --- reading.
请登录后再发表评论!
[key] : the objective regularity of multiple understanding. EffectivenessAsk thoughtful agent for micro polysemy tacit Obama[to] pick:Constructivism theory that people in the reading process, only read and object directly or indirectly life experience can produce significance construction form of personal meaning, the reader is also produced the basic premise of cognitive and resonance. So the author will &to& read as the first link, the purpose is to help students understand the accumulated enough &before&, namely, the values of students experience, knowledge, thinking mode etc, in order to achieve good reading text.Literary critics think: the text object have objective regularity, although it has a broad freedom, a kind of any attempt to DingYuYiZun explanation will b But, on the other hand, the freedom that explain again total have certain limits, cannot exceed works can be provided by the image of the scope of the behavior, the necessity of contingency and contains no one, not follow one's inclinationsly YiShui are reasonable. No matter how much ambiguity, but not one that cannot break away from the inherent regularity of artistic image, is only the art of image righteousness. As described in the buddhist view on January at all, &wu January perturbation. So the first to find the text of &the eyes, the second link& in January, &read& is for reducing this task set.Below are the reasons for reducing, I will read the text and general science text reading at the front of the literary text reading.The book has such lieh-tzu record: QinMu male aspire to attract talents and qin prosperous. He invited him to find, winged horse, bole recommended for nione gao, three months, and report back, gao nione found a winged horse, is the mother of the yellow horse, and to originally is a black stallion. Everyone laughed at nione gao don't know colour of the horse and gender. But a try, it was. And the horses and the &set& Li helle drinking-places where the yellow line.This study also sees its &, not &see it. It effectively. Reducing reading is to see the regularity of text. But science text and general text more than a literary text found this stipulation.From the perspective of reading: reading is a man from the text extraction from the group and the significance of text, reading is students based on their knowledge and experience from the text to obtain significance and text structure processing. Gorky said: &not by my mountain scenery in piles of things, but human imagination of giving them.& Don't imagine that no accumulation have no imagination without literary appreciation. So the author, after reading in reducing the creative design of reading this link. On the basis of the individual, students will be interested in, hobbies, personality, experience, need to acquire new knowledge, experience and wisdom.Zhu said: reading books about law must teach has undoubtedly have doubt, but undoubtedly, is here. The author thinks that there are changes in reading the best way XieYi suspicion. This method is the reader understand text content of personalized after the text, not only can make further understanding students understand what was written texts, also found out why it should be written.Liu said: &the only see again, can only you draw a wave of the sea, which describes your small streams. This is the design of the important tache somtinmes reading. This method can make readers to read text into text approached. Then out of the text. The knowledge on cultural flow to see mountain, can easily go down the hill stream of sight.Generally speaking, reading teaching should be gradual include the following: reading to read -- -- reducibility creative reading -- changes sex -- tasting reading.
请登录后再发表评论!
[key] : the objective regularity of multiple understanding. EffectivenessAsk thoughtful agent for micro polysemy tacit Obama[to] pick:Constructivism theory that people in the reading process, only read and object directly or indirectly life experience can produce significance construction form of personal meaning, the reader is also produced the basic premise of cognitive and resonance. So the author will &to& read as the first link, the purpose is to help students understand the accumulated enough &before&, namely, the values of students experience, knowledge, thinking mode etc, in order to achieve good reading text.Literary critics think: the text object have objective regularity, although it has a broad freedom, a kind of any attempt to DingYuYiZun explanation will b But, on the other hand, the freedom that explain again total have certain limits, cannot exceed works can be provided by the image of the scope of the behavior, the necessity of contingency and contains no one, not follow one's inclinationsly YiShui are reasonable. No matter how much ambiguity, but not one that cannot break away from the inherent regularity of artistic image, is only the art of image righteousness. As described in the buddhist view on January at all, &wu January perturbation. So the first to find the text of &the eyes, the second link& in January, &read& is for reducing this task set.Below are the reasons for reducing, I will read the text and general science text reading at the front of the literary text reading.The book has such lieh-tzu record: QinMu male aspire to attract talents and qin prosperous. He invited him to find, winged horse, bole recommended for nione gao, three months, and report back, gao nione found a winged horse, is the mother of the yellow horse, and to originally is a black stallion. Everyone laughed at nione gao don't know colour of the horse and gender. But a try, it was. And the horses and the &set& Li helle drinking-places where the yellow line.This study also sees its &, not &see it. It effectively. Reducing reading is to see the regularity of text. But science text and general text more than a literary text found this stipulation.From the perspective of reading: reading is a man from the text extraction from the group and the significance of text, reading is students based on their knowledge and experience from the text to obtain significance and text structure processing. Gorky said: &not by my mountain scenery in piles of things, but human imagination of giving them.& Don't imagine that no accumulation have no imagination without literary appreciation. So the author, after reading in reducing the creative design of reading this link. On the basis of the individual, students will be interested in, hobbies, personality, experience, need to acquire new knowledge, experience and wisdom.Zhu said: reading books about law must teach has undoubtedly have doubt, but undoubtedly, is here. The author thinks that there are changes in reading the best way XieYi suspicion. This method is the reader understand text content of personalized after the text, not only can make further understanding students understand what was written texts, also found out why it should be written.Liu said: &the only see again, can only you draw a wave of the sea, which describes your small streams. This is the design of the important tache somtinmes reading. This method can make readers to read text into text approached. Then out of the text. The knowledge on cultural flow to see mountain, can easily go down the hill stream of sight.Generally speaking, reading teaching should be gradual include the following: reading to read -- -- reducibility creative reading -- changes sex -- tasting reading.
请登录后再发表评论!英语翻译就是这段话,用英语怎么翻译啊?“对暴力的看法、评价、运用的矛盾性是世界各大宗教所固有的特征,宗教与冲突不具有因果关联性.在人类历史上,大多数宗教冲突都是打着宗教旗号,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译就是这段话,用英语怎么翻译啊?“对暴力的看法、评价、运用的矛盾性是世界各大宗教所固有的特征,宗教与冲突不具有因果关联性.在人类历史上,大多数宗教冲突都是打着宗教旗号,
英语翻译就是这段话,用英语怎么翻译啊?“对暴力的看法、评价、运用的矛盾性是世界各大宗教所固有的特征,宗教与冲突不具有因果关联性.在人类历史上,大多数宗教冲突都是打着宗教旗号,但本质上属于政治、经济利益的冲突.当今国际冲突主要表现为西方和伊斯兰极端主义之间的矛盾和斗争,其中最突出的是美国霸权主义和打着伊斯兰教旗号的国际恐怖主义的较量,而且两者具有互动特征,对国际安全构成了严重威胁.因此,只有反恐和反霸同时并举,才能建设一个持久和平、共同繁荣的和谐世界.”怎么翻译
View of violence,assessment,use of the contradictions inherent in the world,the characteristics of major religions,religion and conflict does not causal relevance.In human history,most religious conflicts are the banner of religion,but by nature political and economic interests conflict.the current international conflict,mainly in the West and Islamic extremism,the contradictions and conflicts between,most notably the United States hegemony and the name of Islam under the banner of the international terrorism trial,and both have interactive features,one foot,the law is strong,and pose a serious threat to international security.Therefore,only the anti-terrorism and hegemony in parallel in order to build a lasting peace,prosperous and harmonious world."
In view of the violence, evaluation, using the contradiction of world religions are inherent characteristics, religion and conflict has no causal relationship. In human history, most religious conflic...
"View of violence, evaluation and use of contradiction is the world's major religions inherent characteristics, religion and conflict does not have a causal association. In human history, most of the ...
"The violence view of contradiction, evaluation, use of world religions are inherent characteristics, religious and conflict has no causal relationship. In human history, most religious conflicts are ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级段落翻译 的文章

随机推荐