费&&& 用:1000元/每人,含往返车票、食宿费及意外保险;  
承 办 者:中国青年旅行社;  
注意事情:1、愿意参加者请于 6月10日前 在班长处登记报名;  
&&&&&&&&& 2、带雨具、运动鞋;  
&&&&&&&&& 3、带上手机和充电器  
4、15日上午8:30在学校门口集中出发。  
1、只能使用5个句子表达全部内容。  
2、开头、结尾已经给出,不计入5句话之内。  
Dear classmates, may I have your attention please?   
After the entrance examination, from June 15th to 18th, we’d like to organize a traveling in   Guangdong  , climbing, water-flowing, fishing on the sea and warm fountain bathing. The China Youth Travel Agency is in charge of all the activities and the fee is about one thousand yuan per person, which includes the money for the bus, food and lodging and the insurance of unexpected accidents. Those who want to go should sign or tell me by June 10th. Please take an umbrella or a raincoat in case of rain and a pair of strong shoes. In order to conveniently communicate with our parents, we’d better take a mobile phone and a charging device, and remember to meet at the school gate at 8: 30 a .m. June 15th and don’t be late.  
That’s all. Thank you.  
第一节 基础写作 (共1小题,满分15分)  
假设你的美国朋友John今年暑假来你校学习汉语,他想提前了解一些你们学校的情况,请你用英语写一封email介绍你们学校。  
Dear John,   
I’m very glad to know you’ve decided to come to my school to study Chinese.  
My school, located in the suburbs, covering more than 200 Chinese mu, has a history of nearly 100 years, in which there are many old trees and various grasses and flowers along the sides of paths. There are about 3000 students, three
two student canteens and one for staff. We get up at 7:00am, have outclass activities after 5:00pm.,and go to bed at 10: 00 in  the evening, so we have to study about eight hours a day. At school we study mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, Chinese, English, history and geography, as well as PE.& Every term we will also have art festival, physical education festival, science festival and English festival. (113w)  
Well, I’m looking forward to seeing you here soon.  
Tom162010  
Dear Tom,  
I’m glad to tell you something about the 16th Asian Games in Guang Zhou.  
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  
I hope they are what you need and looking forward to the day you come to   Guangzhou  .&   
Yours truly,  
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Li Ming  
Dear Tom,  
I’m glad to tell you something about the 16th Asian Games in Guang Zhou.  
&&&&&&& As you know,   Guangzhou   successfully won the right to host the Asian Games on July 1, 2004. The Games, with the theme of “Thrilling games, Harmonious Asia”, will be held from November 12 to 27, 2010. It’s reported that there will be 42 events, 12,000 athletes and 50 sports gums, the biggest scale ever in the history of the Asian Games. To make the Asian Games more special and unforgettable, at present,   Guangzhou   government is making every effort to create a beautiful environment, improve the traffic situation and it has invested several million yuan for the restoration of the main historic buildings. What we are eager to express is to carry the message of friendship, peace and blessings from  Guangzhou  to people from all over  Asia .  
I hope they are what you need and looking forward to the day you come to   Guangzhou  .&   
Yours truly,  
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Li Ming  
假设你是某中学的高中学生李华,最近参加了学校的“低碳生活社”。现在请根据社团有关章程,用英语写一封电子邮件给你的美国好友Jack,介绍你们社团及其活动情况。  
                                      && 【写作内容】  
XX中学“低碳生活社”章程  
    【写作要求】  
1.    只能使用5个句子表达全部内容  
2.    文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。  
3.邮件首尾已给出,不计入总数。  
    【评分标准】  
    句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连通。  
Dear Jack  
How have you been? I’m glad to tell you that I have recently joined “Low Carbon Living Club” in our school. Now let me tell you something about it.  
___________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&& __  
I am taking great delight in doing these and I am firmly convinced that if everyone can follow these, our efforts will make the world a better place.   
Truly,   
Li Hua  
A possible version:  
Dear Jack  
How have you been? I’m glad to tell you that I have recently joined “Low Carbon Living Club” in our school. Now let me tell you something about it.  
&With the spirit of “Low carbon living starts here”, we encourage our club members to wear plain clothes and send the second-hand ones to those in disaster-striken areas. When having meals in the canteen, we suggest our teachers and classmates taking no more than what we need and choosing natural or simply-packed food. As club members, we try to limit the use of air-conditioners, use energy-saving bulbs and recycle used water and paper, setting.& What’s more, we are expected to walk, cycle or take public transportation , which are very effective and environmental living styles reducing carbon emission. At last, in our spare time, we climb mountains, swim or do other sports instead of taking the entertainment that consumes a great deal of energy.   
I am taking great delight in doing these and I am firmly convinced that if everyone can follow these, our efforts will make the world a better place.   
Truly,   
Li Hua  
Homework is cared by teachersparents and studentsso a survey about homework on the school Netbar was made among 113 students in Senior Two of a middle school in the following aspects:  
Quanity of homework:& 58 of them thought it is too much, and 42, moderate, which shows that most of them feel that they have too much homework and expect they will have less.  
Levels of difficulty:& 56 students said their homework given are moderate, while 34 considered it too difficult, which means that most of them are in favor of their homework to be a little difficult but not to be too simple for the purpose of developing their abilities.  
Time for homework: 67 of the surveyed students spend 2-4 hours finishing their homework and they hope the time should be limited within 2 hours so that they can do what they are interested in to enlarge their knowledge.   
Time for activities: 81.4% of the students said they spend 2 hours doing outdoor sports or other exercise, 77.9%, one hour for watching TV, and 83.2%, reading out-of-class books or magazines, from which we can see that more free time is expected to be left for them to control.  
Ideal Homework  
2&120Ideal Homework  
The survey shows that there are too much homework which occupies too much time and leaves students very little space to develop themselves. They also hope their assignments are designed as challenges for their abilities.& 35  
“Practice makes perfect”. Homework is not only necessary every day for us to strengthen the knowledge we have learned in class, but also help us form good habit in learning. Besides, parents can check how we are getting on with our study. Furthermore, teachers can understand their teaching effect so that they can adjust their teaching, both beneficial to students and teachers.  
If I were a teacher, I would design assignments for my students carefully. Firstly, I would limit the required time for homework, which will offer them more free time to do what they like. Secondly, the difficulty level should be strictly controlled not to be a burden for them, but can motivate their interests in learning. Last but not the least, I must focus on students’ allaround development. That is: what should be emphasized is not homework itself but how to apply our learnt knowledge. 149  
I am talking about the "post-90s", the group born during   China  's golden decade. Most of them are just now entering adulthood. In their lives so far, they have only tasted the sweet fruits of the market reform and they harbor no bittersweet memories of the past. Because of the unexpected timing of their births, the post-90s are an individual type.  
&& In public discussion, the post-90s are normally characterized as a selfish, unwelcoming, and friendless group. They are lacking in enthusiasm about trying their best, yet have expensive tastes, fed by the collective caring of six parents and grandparents. In school, they are apparently indifferent in life, lazy.  
The only thing that holds their interest is the Internet. The sample post-90s child spends his days on a PC, chatting with hundreds of strangers who are also doing their best to avoid communicating with real people, especially their parents.  
The adults - parents and teachers especially - certainly think that their charges are in fact unusually different. I myself have observed post-90s children in a temper at home on weekends, plugged into three electronic devices and ignoring all conversation directed their way.  
There are a few common explanations for why the post-90s are the way they are. Economic success during the decade is seen as the main reason. Born into the laps of luxury, these young ones are used to having nice things without working to earn them. (253w)  
& &最近,你学校英语俱乐部组织了一次学生交流活动,讨论“90后现象”。请就“90后现象”谈谈你的看法,内容要点包括:  
1. 以约30个词概括阅读材料的要点;  
2. 然后,以约120个词就 “The Post-90s Phenomenon”发表自己的看法,内容包括:  
& (1)你怎样看待 90后现象;  
& (2)你的理由是什么;  
& (3)你对90后有何建议(压力和挫折,自理能力及今后的打算)。  
The writer tells us in this passage that the “post-90s” are considered selfish, unfriendly, irresponsible who only enjoy the luxury without working, and has discussed the causes of this Phenomenon. (30w)  
But in my opinion, the fact may not be that terrible. Every group of people might have their own life style, so the post-90s, as a certain group of people, can have their life too. The surroundings in which they have grown up are quite different from their parental people, and they are the lucky generation who have caught up with the developed times so they have enough reasons to have access to internet. They have the right to enjoy life. No one wants to live a poor life.  
As one of the post-90s, I want to give my brothers and sisters the suggestion that we should plan our future and life well and be brave when facing any difficulty. (120w)  
The passage mainly tells us that the public describe the "post-90s" as a selfish, irresponsible and luxurious group, which is mainly due to   China  ’s economic success. (26w)  
From my point of view, one of the distinguishing characteristics of the post-90s bearing negative public opinions is that they hold great interest in the Internet which takes up most of their free time.   
&&& To face challenges and the fierce competitions, I think what the post-90s should do is to get down to work with enthusiasm as well as effort. As for the future, they should embrace a more generous, understanding and tolerant attitudes towards it, with fewer complaints or indifference.  
& &&As one of the post-90s individuals, I should be psychologically strong enough to analyze my own problems when going through pressure or frustrations. Besides, participating in social activities serves as a way of cultivating my independence. And I intend to make greater efforts in my study in the future.(130w)  
As is described in the passage, people hold negative opinions on the post-90s children who spoil themselves in things without being earned by themselves mainly because of their selfishness and indifference towards everything.  
&& From my own perspective, what the post-90s children do nowadays is regarded as being totally unacceptable. To be specific, selfishness and indifference would eventually and unavoidably drive them to the edge of being abandoned by the society.  
&& The reasons why I would put forward such an opinion can be involved as follows. To start with, as members of the world, the post-90s children ought to concern and make joint effort to better our world selflessly. What's more, being selfish and indifferent will bring endless negative effects on the growth of them, namely, being unable to make friends, having great difficulty in adapting to the society, to name just a few.  
&& In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective suggestion should be raised before things get worse. First and foremost, the post-90s children are supposed to put pressure and frustration in their proper point of views and remove the great disappointment from it. In addition, priorities should be focused on improving their self-care abilities. Last but not least, it would be better if they can promptly identify and adjust their shortcomings with the help of their teachers, which is definitely beneficial to their growth.  
James Cameronthe famous conductor of Hollywood, was born in the small town of Kapuskasing in Ontario, Canada on August 161954. Up to now he has conducted lots of wonderful and impressive films as Avater(2009), Titanic (1997), Terminator (1994) and True Lie (1994)  
However, James Cameron has often been described as one of those bookworms. Cameron's great interest when he was young was how to make things work and explore new things. When Cameron was 15 years old he initially found out what he wanted to do with his life. It happened one night when he went to the movies. The movie he saw was Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey. Cameron was fancinated by the film. He wanted badly to find out how the movie makers had achieved the effects which were displayed on screen. He almost went crazy figuring out how anyone could have made this spectacular movie. Cameron got a hold of an old  16mm  camera and he instantly started shooting his own star epics. He toyed with models, camera angles and he lay awake in bed at night and envisioned how his star battles and beautiful landscapes would appear on film.  
With the motivation of interest, even though he had experienced different jobs and countless failures, he won himself lots of chances and eventually made his way to success.  
120“”  
James Cameron, the famous conductor of   Hollywood  , happened to know what he was interested in. With the motivation of interest, he tried hard to achieve his ambition and eventually got recognized by the whole world.(35)  
Interest is a kind of power that can drive people to learn actively and happily. And it also makes learning more effective and efficient. In other words, interest is the best teacher for a learner.  
I really appreciate the opinion. I began to be crazy about English when I was a little girl. And I got interested in foreign cultures and customs in particular. To meet my curiosity, I read English stories, listened to English songs or watched English films every day, all of which even seemed to be the best “meal” of my daily life. As a result, I always did very well in English exams.  
In a word, interest is the key to success. Anyone who is interested in something will devote himself to it. Surely a big miracle will be made.(134 words)  
James Cameron, the famous conductor of   Hollywood  , happened& to know what he was interested in. With the motivation of interest, he tried hard to achieve his ambition and eventually got recognized by the whole world. (35)  
As is known to all, interest is the best teacher. It plays an important role in our life. Bill Gates, the richest man in the world, regards computer as part of his life and has made good progress on its technology. In order to pursue the interest, he gave up studying in   Harvard   University  , which is the most famous in the world. He set up his own company with his partner and through several year’s hard work, he successfully made his software “Windows” popular all over the world, which has brought him great fortune.   
Actually,&a lot of people may contribute their success to&their great interest in that field,&and their constant effort devoted to it is also indispensible. All in all, if you have a interest in something, protect it and strive for it until you have achieved your ambition.(142 words)  
You’re rushing to work and a man ahead of you collapses on the sidewalk. Do you stop to help? In a study of by-standers, it was found that some people avert their gaze and keep on walking rather than stop and get involved.  
&“There is a tendency to decide that no action is needed.” says a psychologist. “The first thoughts that pop into your mind often keep you from offering help. In order to take action, you have to work against them.” Here are some common thoughts that might prevent you from helping:  
Why should I be the one? I’m probably not the most competent person in this crowd. You might think someone older or with more medical knowledge should offer assistance.  
What if he doesn’t really need my help? The fear of embar no one wants to risk looking foolish in front of others.  
No one else looks concerned---this must not be a problem. We can follow the people around us, but most people tend to hold back their emotions in public.&&&   
&“If you spot trouble and find yourself explaining inaction, force yourself to stop and evaluate the situation instead of walking on,” says the psychologist. “Then retry to
you don’t have to take on the entire responsibility of being helpful. Sometimes it’s just a matter of turning to the person next to you and saying, ‘It looks like we should do something.’ Or asking someone if an ambulance has been called and, if not, to call for one. Once you take action, most people will follow you.”  
1.个词概括上面文章的要点;  
2 120“”w.w.w.k.s.5.u.c.o.m  
&&&& 1. ,   
&One possible version:  
If a man ahead falls downwill you give a hand?  
The passage encourages us to stop to offer help when we see a man ahead fall down, though some common thoughts like “Why me? Does he really need help?” may prevent us from helping.   
If I see a person ahead fall down I’ll stop to give a hand. Because if all the people avoid getting involved and walk away, the person may not get necessary help or first aid.   
Sometimes falls can cause very serious problems. So when we spot trouble, in my opinion, we should make sure whether the person really needs help, and if he does, we should either call 112 for an ambulance or 110 for a policeman. We may also ask other people around us to take action together with us.   
According to the study of by-standers above, some people will turn away their eyes and go on walking when a man ahead falls down on the sidewalk. I don’t think this kind of action is right.& Everybody may needs help sometimes. If everyone gives a hand, the world will become better.  
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Insistence or Giving up  
There is a battle in our daily life. Two forces are fighting with each other again and again. They never stop until you are buried in the earth. We called them insistence and giving up. They are like twins..  
As we all know, we want to pass the CET-4. So we get our own strategy. First of all, I am bound to master five thousand vocabularies. Second, I will write an article every week which is at least two hundred words. Then I will read at least two English articles, make more friends with foreigners for learning native English, and listening to some English news broadcast every day.  
Nevertheless, according to my strategy, the first day, I should wake up at  6 a .m. to memorize at least twenty words. The alar I should get rid of my bed in order to study. Suddenly, “Giving up” came and whispered to me. “What about a five-minute prolong sleeping? How soft, comfortable this bed is! But Ms Insistence urged me, “Don’ Come on, let’s carry out our plan.” Her voice is sweet, but not what I need.  
Time flies! If we can’t seize every opportunity to appreciate time, Mr. Giving up will win all the time. Insisting your plan, your dream may be accomplished successfully, but giving up, you are sure to fail in life. (229w)  
2 120   
Sample 1:  
The author told us about his strategy for the CET-4 and how two forces called insistence and giving up affected him endlessly. But he thought that we should be insistent so as to achieve our goals. (36)  
& I agree with what the author said. We should choose to be insistent instead of giving up. My reasons are as follows. First of all, insistence is what urges us to keep on trying, esp. when we are faced with difficulties. It can help us to get rid of fear and laziness. As every one knows, if we always give up, we will never be successful. Take myself as an example. I used to be tired of physics because I did badly in it. But with the help and encouragement of my teachers and classmates, I insisted on doing many exercises and now my physics is improving steadily.  
&Therefore, I suggest that we should insist on what we are doing and never give up. Remember, success only favours those who never give up! (133)  
Sample 2:  
&The author told us about his strategy for the CET-4 and how two forces called insistence and giving up affected him endlessly. But he thought that we should be insistent so as to achieve our goals. (36)  
Personally, I can't agree more with what is stated in the passage. It reminds me of a similar experience. I participated in a piano lesson when I was young. Since it was difficult and boring to sit before the piano, practising dull music pieces again and again while others were just playing, it was not long before I gave it up. However, now I consider it a great pity that I didn't insist on practicing it. Every time I saw others playing the piano beautifully, I would feel jealous of them. If only I hadn't given it up, I would also be expert at playing the piano now!  
&&So my dear friends, I strongly recommend that only with insistence can your dream eventually come true! (125)
if(parent.endStatTime)parent.endStatTime(window,
{mailid:"ZC0221HdTVzhXIQTqbsj_YBwvoCA05",folderid:"1",type:"readmail",rcgi:"readmail",rt:"readmail",rs:"from_unread_list",wm_flowid:"288056"});
文章录入:zhx785&&&&责任编辑:zhx785&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&
www.sxzhx.net All Rights Reserved
地址:濉溪县经济技术开发区玉兰大道西段 邮编:235100
电话: 6063306
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &

我要回帖

更多关于 super simple songs 的文章

随机推荐