求分析英语句子成分分析练习分

急 求英语达人:新概念英语第二册54课句子成分分析(就是主谓宾,定语状语之类的.)After breakfast,I sent the children to school and then I went to the shops.It was still early when I returned home.The children were at s_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急 求英语达人:新概念英语第二册54课句子成分分析(就是主谓宾,定语状语之类的.)After breakfast,I sent the children to school and then I went to the shops.It was still early when I returned home.The children were at s
急 求英语达人:新概念英语第二册54课句子成分分析(就是主谓宾,定语状语之类的.)After breakfast,I sent the children to school and then I went to the shops.It was still early when I returned home.The children were at school,my husband was at work and the house was quiet.So I decided to make some meat pies.In a short time I was busy mixing butter and flour and my hands were soon covered with sticky pastry.At exactly that moment,the telephone rang.Nothing could have been more annoying.I picked up the receiver between two sticky fingers and was dismayed when I recognized the voice of Helen Bates.It took me ten minutes to persuade her to ring back later.At last I hung up the receiver.What a mess!There was pastry on my fingers,on the telephone,and on the doorknobs.I had no sooner got back to the kitchen than the doorbell rang loud enough to wake the dead.This time it was the postman and he wanted me to sign for a registered letter!新概念英语第二册54课句子成分分析(就是主谓宾,定语状语之类的.)
After breakfast,I sent the children to school and then I went to the shops.主谓宾状复合句It was still early when I returned home.主系表状The children were at school,my husband was at work and the house was quiet.三个并列主系表So I decided to make some meat pies.主谓状In a short time I was busy mixing butter and flour and my hands were soon covered with sticky pastry.并列句,一句主系表,一句主谓宾(被动语态),第一分句是总状语.At exactly that moment,the telephone rang.主谓状Nothing could have been more annoying主系表I picked up the receiver between two sticky fingers and was dismayed when I recognized the voice of Helen Bates.并列谓语,前谓状,后系表状It took me ten minutes to persuade her to ring back later.主谓宾状At last I hung up the receiver.What a mess!感叹句+状语前置There was pastry on my fingers,on the telephone,and on the doorknobs.There be句型I had no sooner got back to the kitchen than the doorbell rang loud enough to wake the dead.主谓状复合句This time it was the postman and he wanted me to sign for a registered letter!并列句,前主系表后主谓双宾状时间紧促,见谅!&& 查看话题
英文文献中的一句话,求助翻译,句子结构分析!
The results indicated that the characterization of aging in terms of the Aging Index (AI) depends on the rheological property of the asphalt binder selected for use in evaluating aging, the amount of Sasobit®, the binder type, and the temperature range.
结果表明:根据AI,老化的特点取决于沥青粘合剂的流变特性,流变特性用于评估老化程度,Sasobit®数量,粘合剂类型以及温度范围。。。 : Originally posted by xiaomi6621 at
结果表明:根据AI,老化的特点取决于沥青粘合剂的流变特性,流变特性用于评估老化程度,Sasobit®数量,粘合剂类型以及温度范围。。。 能否分析一下句子结构,多谢! : Originally posted by ndy1984119 at
能否分析一下句子结构,多谢!... 主语:results ,谓语:indicated,这是一个由that引导的宾语从句,从句中characterization是主语,depends on是谓语,宾语是rheological property,selected for可看成是(which is) selected for ,省略掉引导词的定语从句。。。这个which指的时什么得看你的上下语境,单从这句话来看,我个人认为是指rheological property。。。 : Originally posted by xiaomi6621 at
主语:results ,谓语:indicated,这是一个由that引导的宾语从句,从句中characterization是主语,depends on是谓语,宾语是rheological property,selected for可看成是(which is) selected for ,省略掉引导词的定 ... 多谢,我觉得which应该指的是rheological property:hand: : Originally posted by ndy1984119 at
多谢,我觉得which应该指的是rheological property:hand:... 恩,不客气。。。:hand: : Originally posted by ndy1984119 at
多谢,我觉得which应该指的是rheological property:hand:... 我觉得which是指rheological property of the asphalt binder : Originally posted by ppxiaotuzi at
我觉得which是指rheological property of the asphalt binder... :D,感谢参与求英语大神帮忙解析句子成分和语法句法,越详细越好,Germany's government has been criticised for not doing enough to commemorate the World War One centenary._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语大神帮忙解析句子成分和语法句法,越详细越好,Germany's government has been criticised for not doing enough to commemorate the World War One centenary.
求英语大神帮忙解析句子成分和语法句法,越详细越好,Germany's government has been criticised for not doing enough to commemorate the World War One centenary.
1、主干:Germany's government has been criticised.德国政府被谴责了.2、后面部分for not doing enough to commemorate the World War One centenary.是介词短语作状语,修饰被谴责 been criticised,说明被谴责的原因.3、分析介词短语:for not doing
是介词短语的逻辑主干,没干,谴责的原因是没干.没干什么呢,enough to commemorate the World War One centenary,足够的纪念一战一百年.4、enough to commemorate the World War One centenary这个是,形容词短语,enough to do, 足够干.commemorate the World War One centenary就是enough to do中do的内容了,即庆祝一战一百年.5、最后翻译:德国政府因在一战一百周年纪念的庆祝活动中表现不足而被谴责.生词:centenary 一百年,一百年纪念
Germany's government这是主语, has been criticised 这是谓语(这里是一个被动语态,以为“被批评,被指责”)for not doing enough这是原因状语成分,to commemorate the World War One centenary.这是目的状语成分这句话意思是“
在第一次世界大战的纪念日上,德国政府被指责没有采取足够的措施来反思...
这里必须用teaching这是个后置定语成分,你可以还原成定语从句这样就好理解了“history which teached。。。”这里就可以用teached这里就是做的定语从句中的谓语。而teaching在这是个后置定语成分。
Germany's government主语 has been criticised谓语 for not doing enough to commemorate the World War One centenary原因状语.has been criticised 现在完成时的被动语态
德国政府一直被批评为没有采取足够的方式纪念百年世界大战。正确求高中英语句子成分分析以及翻译(一句)Others who fell got back up and made it to the end._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求高中英语句子成分分析以及翻译(一句)Others who fell got back up and made it to the end.
求高中英语句子成分分析以及翻译(一句)Others who fell got back up and made it to the end.
主语从句……吧 我理科生的
who fell 作定语修饰Others,后面and并列两个谓语动词 忘了翻译:摔倒的人爬起来并且坚持到最后
翻译:那些摔倒了的人重新站起来并最终取得了成功。2, who fell是一个定语从句,先行词为others3.get back up 和 make it 是固定短语,分别是重新站起,成功的意思,口语中常出现 i make it!说法就是我做到了,我成功了的意思,它们在句子都作为谓语的成分,用and 连接英语句子成分分析_简单句句型_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
英语句子成分分析_简单句句型
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:470.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢